Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

I'm glad that Janelle and Christine get along, and that the siblings are able to spend time together. I'm more curious than ever about their relationship with Kody and Robyn, since we haven't seen Kody on any of these trips that Christine and Janelle have been taking.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I'm glad that Janelle and Christine get along, and that the siblings are able to spend time together. I'm more curious than ever about their relationship with Kody and Robyn, since we haven't seen Kody on any of these trips that Christine and Janelle have been taking.

Trips away from his home in Robyn's nest ain't gonna happen.  He would be required to quarantine in a separate wing of the home he and Robyn share on his return, leaving Robyn with the responsibility of caring for 2 little ones with only the assistance of 3 teenagers.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Trips away from his home in Robyn's nest ain't gonna happen.  He would be required to quarantine in a separate wing of the home he and Robyn share on his return, leaving Robyn with the responsibility of caring for 2 little ones with only the assistance of 3 teenagers.

And Dayton is no longer a teen--is he 21-22? The other two older "kids" are 17 and 19, I believe and Sol will be 10 in a couple of weeks. Kody just doesn't want to go on some of these trips with the rest of the family unless is for the show.

• Love 9

If it ain’t a paid gig with his mug on tv he isn’t leaving Robyn.  Such a life these women have :(

Their life doesn't look all that bad to me:

Meri - Divorced empty nester with good job selling LulaRoe crap and side-gig pretending to be married for reality television. She takes lots of trips and sits in that stupid bed and breakfast that was her big dream.

Christine - Living in a nice home that she is selling for unknown reasons. She is selling LulaRoe and Plexus, taking lots of trips, and not working a 40-hour per week job. She could get a job and get health insurance if she wanted, so her lack of those things is due to her own choices. She's not legally married to Kody and it doesn't seem like she really has to consult him on any parenting decisions. She also has a side gig pretending to be married and gets extra money for that. She could easily sue Kody for official child support.

Janelle - Same as Christine, but living in the RV. She could get a job and an apartment if she chose. She only has one kid left at home. Her only real problem is her own laziness and lack of ambition to want more for her life. 

I don't feel sorry for any of these women. 

• Love 21

Now that Christine's house is sold and Janelle does not plan to winter in the RV, I wonder what they'll do. If they & Savannah & Truely get along, perhaps they could share a house without the wicked witches?  

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Now that Christine's house is sold and Janelle does not plan to winter in the RV, I wonder what they'll do. If they & Savannah & Truely get along, perhaps they could share a house without the wicked witches?  

Kody would absolutely hate that. He doesn’t mind hanging out with Janelle, but he wouldn’t want to come around if Christine lived there as well. 

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Kody would absolutely hate that. He doesn’t mind hanging out with Janelle, but he wouldn’t want to come around if Christine lived there as well. 

All the more reason to do it...piss off Kootie!  It's not like he graces them with his divine presence unless forced to.  

Do it, ladies!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

All the more reason to do it...piss off Kootie!  It's not like he graces them with his divine presence unless forced to.  

Do it, ladies!

Except that both them apparently still want his attention. I would love it if they did that, but I don’t see it happening. 

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Except that both them apparently still want his attention. I would love it if they did that, but I don’t see it happening. 

I can picture the scenario now...Christine pours Janelle a glass of wine and looking for a little sisterly commiseration, says...so what do you think of Robyn's living arrangement compared to ours...and what did you make of Kody's attitude regarding Ysabel's surgery? 

Janelle's eyes glaze over and she pushes a glass of Plexus in front of Christine and says...try this, a good poop will make you feel better about everything.

• LOL 18
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Thanks for that, now I'm stuck with images in my mind with Robyn and Meri as the wicked witches from the East and West... (The wizard of OZ)

Now who would be which witch?

Edited by LilyD
  • LOL 8

Way too practical and cost efficient for this crowd...

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

Way too practical and cost efficient for this crowd...

If they were really one family, two large houses in Flagstaff would have been plenty for the number of wives and kids still living at home. Other families put 3 kids in one bedroom, but Robyn needs 5 bedrooms for her family. Christine has maybe 2 kids still at home, and Janelle has 2 to 3 kids still living at home. Meri is an empty nester. They didn't need 4 homes. 

• Love 7

Since I know Truely's name I always have to be careful not to misspell "truly". Same with Aspen/Colorado. Truly confusing. 

ETA: I forgot Savannah, of course.

Edited by Elodia
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Something must be brewing, though, if Christine sold her house and Janelle doesn't plan to spend the winter in the RV.  It's frustrating that we don't know what they're up to.  And if Christine still wants his attention, I would like to sit her down and force her to watch all of last season and ask her, is THIS who you really want to spend the rest of your life trying to get him to notice that you exist?  He was disgusting to her last season, from Ysabel's surgery to gaslighting the crap out of her when she admitted she wanted to move to Utah.  At some point I'd like to think that Christine's mom, aunt, or daughters were finally able to get through to her that the man she chased until he caught her was just not that into her.  EVER.

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Something must be brewing, though, if Christine sold her house and Janelle doesn't plan to spend the winter in the RV.  It's frustrating that we don't know what they're up to.

Actually, it's mystifying.  These are people that report out every gastric disturbance or spout inane platitudes daily.  To keep a secret has been unheard of up to now.

Maybe they have heard the complaints that showing incidents filmed a year ago that are already old news has not gone over well with viewers?

• Love 11

I would ‘t call it mystifying. It’s actually quite predictable what they’re doing.
Most people find a new house before they start packing or even leave. Not the Browns. They tend to pack up and start driving to…..oh wait…we forgot to sort out our new home!

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

I would ‘t call it mystifying. It’s actually quite predictable what they’re doing.
Most people find a new house before they start packing or even leave. Not the Browns. They tend to pack up and start driving to…..oh wait…we forgot to sort out our new home!

It's mid-october - I'm betting we know within a month what their plan is. I agree with everyone who thinks they're going to move in together. I'm just wondering what Janelle is going to do with the RV in the winter - leave it on CP or put it in storage or find a rental with a big ol driveway? 

• Love 4
On 10/7/2021 at 3:43 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Most schools no longer allow you to take kids out of class.  If you miss more than a certain amount, the child has to make up the days on Saturday.  I've know a few parents who did and were upset their child had to go to Saturday school for 5-10 Saturday's in a row.  Those schools want their federal dollars.

Is this for a specific state?

I have a child in public schools in NJ and this isn't the case at all.  There are two kids out of his class this entire week for vacation and the only day they had off this week was Monday (Columbus Day).  Another kid missed a week in September to go to Disney.  My cousin is doing the same next week with her kids (Disney trip).

I also used to teach and kids go on vacation all. the time- especially in upper middle class districts.  I'm not a fan because I really value classroom time, but it's pretty normal in my area.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

It's "Savanah" - the Browns never spell anything like normal people. 🙄

I know - just like Aspyn. I wonder if they did this deliberately or if they actually had no idea of the correct spelling. The former, I think. Christine seems to love the letter Y. But why only one n with Savanah?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I do, I do!  It was a good show.

I remember!

On 10/11/2021 at 4:34 PM, LilyD said:

Thanks for that, now I'm stuck with images in my mind with Robyn and Meri as the wicked witches from the East and West... (The wizard of OZ)

Now who would be which witch?

Robyn would be the classic WW of W. 

Polish_20211012_224634782.jpg

• LOL 17
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I remember!

I choseZelena from Once Upon a Time for Meri, because..her selfie filtering. Younger, thinner, more glam.

Just now, Art Of Noiz said:
6 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I remember!

I choseZelena from Once Upon a Time for Meri, because..her selfie filtering. Younger, thinner, more glam.

20211012_233305.jpg

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Elodia said:
10 hours ago, deirdra said:

It's "Savanah" - the Browns never spell anything like normal people. 🙄

I know - just like Aspyn. I wonder if they did this deliberately or if they actually had no idea of the correct spelling.

It's a Mormon thing.  There are whole websites devoted to their cockamamie names.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

It's mid-october - I'm betting we know within a month what their plan is. I agree with everyone who thinks they're going to move in together. I'm just wondering what Janelle is going to do with the RV in the winter - leave it on CP or put it in storage or find a rental with a big ol driveway? 

I want her to park it on Robyn's property so every single time Robyn looks out the window, she can be reminded that her beloved sister wife is living in an RV, squatting on the land that caused Sobyn to weep copious dry tears because her purchased mansion was the sole reason that the fambly couldn't be together, boo hoo........

Meanwhile that was her plan all along.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
On 10/11/2021 at 1:02 PM, Sandy W said:

I can picture the scenario now...Christine pours Janelle a glass of wine and looking for a little sisterly commiseration, says...so what do you think of Robyn's living arrangement compared to ours...and what did you make of Kody's attitude regarding Ysabel's surgery? 

Janelle's eyes glaze over and she pushes a glass of Plexus in front of Christine and says...try this, a good poop will make you feel better about everything.

I don’t know why, but I’m picturing this as the “take the potion” scene from Death Becomes Her. 😆

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Woow…did you guys catch what Christine says at the end of the new promo about hers and Robyn’s marriage?
Why would I want to live here on the property with a dysfunctional marriage where right over there he has a full functioning marriage? Who would ever want to live like that?” 
Yes I know, we’ve often been deceived by promos, but I have a feeling she is speaking with her heart now. It confirms what we said about Only 1 real marriage left! 
And she also said again that she wanted to go back to Utah. So it would not surprise me if she is planning to do so now, since she sold the house.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

Woow…did you guys catch what Christine says at the end of the new promo about hers and Robyn’s marriage?
Why would I want to live here on the property with a dysfunctional marriage where right over there he has a full functioning marriage? Who would ever want to live like that?” 
Yes I know, we’ve often been deceived by promos, but I have a feeling she is speaking with her heart now. It confirms what we said about Only 1 real marriage left! 
And she also said again that she wanted to go back to Utah. So it would not surprise me if she is planning to do so now, since she sold the house.

I want to believe that with all my heart, I really do.  She has every reason in the world to want out and not many to stay.  But she talks a good game and that’s about it.  No matter how much I want a wonderful new life for that poor, misguided soul, I don’t know if she will ever leave Kootie.  I do happen to think that the first wife to leave would get her own show and/or a book deal, so I thought it would be the “always be closing” Meri.  But I would love to see it be Christine or both and I would love to see them both make it to happiness on the other side of the plyg ocean.  I would also like to see much gnashing of teeth and throwing of ash on the leftovers when the show gets cancelled and they are left to support themselves with the castle of lies and deceit.  There, did I make that sound biblical enough for you Kootie?

• Love 16
1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

She has every reason in the world to want out and not many to stay.  But she talks a good game and that’s about it.

Right on.  If she didn't walk when Kootie told her to let Ysabel undergo major surgery alone then she's hopeless.  I am as turned off by her as I am by the rest.   She's just as bad but hides it with her "keep sweet" personality.  Can't stand her any more than any of the rest of them and she'll stay around until the paychecks end.  She has no skills, no job history - I can't see her making a living without the TLC money.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

Right on.  If she didn't walk when Kootie told her to let Ysabel undergo major surgery alone then she's hopeless.  I am as turned off by her as I am by the rest.   She's just as bad but hides it with her "keep sweet" personality.  Can't stand her any more than any of the rest of them and she'll stay around until the paychecks end.  She has no skills, no job history - I can't see her making a living without the TLC money.

I think the Ysabel situation might actually have been a turning point for her but I think her first priority was getting Ysabel through the surgery, getting it paid for (which as I understand it still isn't done), and surviving the rest of COVID while Ysabel recovered. This could be her first real opportunity since that horrible conversation about letting Ysabel suffer as long as possible for the good of the family that Christine has had to really get out.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
15 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think the Ysabel situation might actually have been a turning point for her but I think her first priority was getting Ysabel through the surgery, getting it paid for (which as I understand it still isn't done), and surviving the rest of COVID while Ysabel recovered. This could be her first real opportunity since that horrible conversation about letting Ysabel suffer as long as possible for the good of the family that Christine has had to really get out.

Good point, and I'd like to think that in the meantime she was doing some planning with her real family as to how she could go about extricating herself from The Dark Queen and her Court Jester.  One can hope.  I'd like to see at least one of these women ditch that dork before TLC folds up their circus tents for good.

• Love 10

No matter how much I want a wonderful new life for that poor, misguided soul, I don’t know if she will ever leave Kootie. 

Leaving requires work and effort. It might require her to get a lawyer to get child support, and a real job to finally get her poor kids some health insurance. I don't think Christine really wants to work a 40 hour a week job. Staying on the stupid reality show and keeping whatever small amount of money she gets from Kody is easier for her. Selling Plexus and Lularoe is easier. Christine is as lazy in her own way as Janelle. 

As miserable as she tries to act, Christine doesn't want more for herself enough to change it. There are benefits to the life she's living. We can all blame Kody for Ysabel's situation, but Christine allowed her to go without health insurance because she won't go get a damn job. She's at fault too. The show and Plexus and Lularoe are easy money she can collect from simply being famous.

• Love 18
18 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

This is exactly what I was thinking too. Also, After so many years of marriage, you don’t just walk away. Especially when your marriage is based on beliefs you were taught from infacy. It takes time to come to terms with what’s going on, time to figure out what and how you’re going to do things next.

The whole surgery, Kody ignoring Mykelti and baby, Kodouche and Robyn in their mansion completely forgetting about the other wives….I really think it finally pushed her over the edge. 

• Love 14

I'm sorry but I don't get the love for "poor Christine".  She is as bad, if not worse, than the rest of them.  She had not one but two children whose health was in jeopardy because of her manchild "husband" and she did nothing about taking him to taxk for either crisis.  And while she did raise the brood, when it came to actually getting a paying job, she was horrified to think she'd have to actually leave the house.

3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Staying on the stupid reality show and keeping whatever small amount of money she gets from Kody is easier for her. Selling Plexus and Lularoe is easier. Christine is as lazy in her own way as Janelle. 

Preach.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
34 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

I'm sorry but I don't get the love for "poor Christine".  She is as bad, if not worse, than the rest of them.  She had not one but two children whose health was in jeopardy because of her manchild "husband" and she did nothing about taking him to taxk for either crisis.  And while she did raise the brood, when it came to actually getting a paying job, she was horrified to think she'd have to actually leave the house.

Preach.

I agree.  Also, she didn't want to move to Utah to leave the family.  She wanted the family to move to Utah to be closer to or back in their community.  She wanted to double-down on all their beliefs.  I don't know if there is any amount of deprogramming that would be successful for her.  

• Love 7

People don't break from their belief system that easily. As bizarre as Christine's religion seems to most of us, it's very real to her. She was raised with it from birth.

Even if she's unhappy, the known is much easier to deal with than the unknown. People say that she should just move to Utah alone with Truely and be near her adult children. Not all people want to impose themselves on their adult kids. That's a bigger step than it sounds like.

It's easy to judge her, but millions of people are just as unhappy with their lives as Cristine and due to their belief system, or fear, or financial situation, or whatever, they stay where they are. It doesn't make her a bad person. She just does her best to get by like everyone else.

Leaving her husband and the life she's always known is a huge step. She may do it someday or she may not, but it's by no means an easy thing to do, physically or emotionally.

To her it's not a joke. It's her real life. I feel sorry for her that Kody fell so hard for Robyn that he reneged on the deal with his other wives. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
22 minutes ago, Absolom said:

So says The Sun:

Is that a scandal rag or a legit news source?  If so, a house worth over a million.  This COL has been living the wrong life for sure.  Who knew that working full time for 45 years wasn't good enough.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

Is that a scandal rag or a legit news source?  If so, a house worth over a million.  This COL has been living the wrong life for sure.  Who knew that working full time for 45 years wasn't good enough.

It sounds like the duplex (2 units) is worth a million. Article says it looks like she's renting.

• Useful 5