Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Kellyee said:

The only debt you are completely unable to escape except through death is student loan debt. At least that's my understanding. So you can buy 5,000 Lularoe leggings on a credit card and then file for bankruptcy, but you can't get an education without paying for it. 

This is not accurate. MOST student loans are not dischargeable in bankruptcy, but can be in certain circumstances (disability, unusual circumstances). Details here: https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/loans/student-loans/student-loans-bankruptcy?studentdebtcoping

At death, student loans are 100% forgiven upon submission of confirmation of death (federal loans -- private loans are largely governed by the private contract). There are some tiny nuances, but that's the gist. https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/loans/student-loans/your-student-debt-doesnt-always-die-with-you

Given how . . . creative the Browns have been in financing their lives through grift, I'm sure the BK roulette is about to start up again.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

I think that the 3 non Robyn wives need a break. For all intents and purposes Kody has left them. They are alone and need to support themselves. I won't put them down for whatever they try to do to make money. Robin better watch out. Karma is a bitch. Just ask Meri. She brought Robyn in to hurt the other two and paid for it dearly. I believe that in the end, Robyn will also pay. He'll move on to a new, younger wife. It appears that that's what polygamists do.

Edited by Libby
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I thought that she said Tits.

Also I shudder to think how Mykelti is gonna model this.

Well…….. what she does model isn’t so great. The second picture even includes a stained top.

0F5723E9-EB3F-4340-9B27-2DBA9B68A464.jpeg

A7B3E091-3122-4E5E-8B24-2ED2D76C4B32.jpeg

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Oh, Mykelti.  Never change.  Keep on striking your strange poses in front of questionable backdrops while staring directly into the sun.  Love the tripod shadow in the first photo.

Meanwhile, Christine is showing shoulders and bras and I don't know what's going on over there but I say go girl, and I hope she's outselling Meri by a considerable amount.  Can you imagine Meri modeling this particular type of shirt?!!

Also what does TTS stand for?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Also what does TTS stand for?

True to size? So if it's a small, it fits like a small - it doesn't run big or small or whatever? But then I don't see that she gave an actual size, so maybe it's some LulaRoe sizing thing?

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

One look at that cross over “shirt” tells me that their modesty dress code has also gone out of the window… 

I clearly remember an episode where Mykelti was told off by Meri because her top exposed too much skin. And now Mykelti’s own mom (and probably Meri as well) is selling this?

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I hope she's outselling Meri by a considerable amount.  Can you imagine Meri modeling this particular type of shirt?!!

I suspect Meri makes all her money from her minions--er, I mean her downline.  Is Christine or Mykelti part of her downline, do we know?

That said, Christine sure does look happier than Meri lately.  I hope she's making everything work for her--and that she does sell that house, keep the money, and move near her kids.

• Love 12
On 9/30/2021 at 9:57 AM, Kellyee said:

The only debt you are completely unable to escape except through death is student loan debt. At least that's my understanding. So you can buy 5,000 Lularoe leggings on a credit card and then file for bankruptcy, but you can't get an education without paying for it. 

Yeah, I have joked, though it’s true, that a serial killer on death row has more options for recourse than someone with a student loan. 🥴 I’m not kidding.  Covid has brought some temporary relief, though.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Christine posted that she’s on vacation with Truely. They are heading to California. They stayed at a hotel along the way, where she did a LuLaNo live.

Isn't Truely back to school, or maybe Christine has decided to continue remote school??? 

I have never watched a "live" but I would think to make it worthwhile, she would need at least 25 garments to present.  That's a lot to haul in and out of a hotel, plus shipping supplies and the inconvenience of finding a post office etc.

It would make an interesting plot twist if Christine was enroute to Disney to meet up with her very own "Sam" as Meri did when she hauled Mariah there to meet with her potential step-father.  If that's the case, I hope she has better luck than Meri.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Doesn't the kid go to school?

I wondered that too though I've always been surprised how many people will take their kids out of school to go on vacation.

If Truley is a senior, maybe they are doing a college visit? In our daughter's school, those are excused absences. 

• Love 3

Truely is only 11, right?  Maybe there's a school holiday?  But it's kind of a bummer vacation for her if Mom has to lug boxes of LuLaRoe and squeeze in a FB Live.  Are LLR consultants even allowed "vacation" time or are they expected to shill 24/7/365?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Truely is only 11, right?  Maybe there's a school holiday?  But it's kind of a bummer vacation for her if Mom has to lug boxes of LuLaRoe and squeeze in a FB Live.  Are LLR consultants even allowed "vacation" time or are they expected to shill 24/7/365?

Monday is a federal holiday so maybe they are taking a long weekend? I didn't realize Truely was so young - I get all the kids mixed up.

LLR consultants don't have a set schedule, I think, so in theory you'd have all sorts of flexible schedule options. But from what I understand, the only way to make money is to work constantly, and even with that, at this point, you can work 24/7/365 and still lose money.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I wondered that too though I've always been surprised how many people will take their kids out of school to go on vacation.

If Truley is a senior, maybe they are doing a college visit? In our daughter's school, those are excused absences. 

Most schools no longer allow you to take kids out of class.  If you miss more than a certain amount, the child has to make up the days on Saturday.  I've know a few parents who did and were upset their child had to go to Saturday school for 5-10 Saturday's in a row.  Those schools want their federal dollars.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Virtually all of AZ has fall break either the week that just ended today or else next week. 

The vast majority of districts I know are off this upcoming week, since for those districts they just sort of absorb Monday's holiday into the break so it's one less true day of school off that week.

So I imagine they're going to CA over her fall break (like many, many, many other Arizonans do) and just left a bit early.

All of my stepdaughters closest friends also headed to CA either yesterday or today. I think some try to beat the rush by getting there a day ahead - which obviously doesn't work since some were off this current week, but...

Edited by onatrek
  • Useful 4
15 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Most schools no longer allow you to take kids out of class.  If you miss more than a certain amount, the child has to make up the days on Saturday.  I've know a few parents who did and were upset their child had to go to Saturday school for 5-10 Saturday's in a row.  Those schools want their federal dollars.

True,but there exemptions to this rule. But the circumstances need to be very specific/special to be granted. And the kids will probably be told to do some assignments on the days they're not in school to make sure they keep up. I highly doubt that mom's LulaNo on the road-live would classify as a valid reason!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

She is still over feeding her girls I see. Doesn't seem to ever learn anything?

What would ever possess Christine to post that photo?  I'm glad I wasn't sitting across the table from them, I would have lost my appetite.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, onatrek said:

So I imagine they're going to CA over her fall break (like many, many, many other Arizonans do) and just left a bit early.

Interesting, so Arizona residents head to CA for vacation?  Anywhere specific?

I ask because it used to be that 75% of the population of Michigan used to pack up during our spring break and head to either Destin or Orange Beach...which is why, when we did have the money to travel over spring break, I avoided those two cities like the plague.  Who wants to go on vacation and run into a ton of people you already know?

Please tell me Christine isn't going to Disney....surely there are tons of other things to do in California?

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Christine's house sold for $700,000.   The listing was dated October 8th.

That’s not bad time wise, considering there was a pending sale, that apparently fell through along the way. She picked a good time to sell.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

That’s not bad time wise, considering there was a pending sale, that apparently fell through along the way. She picked a good time to sell.

This is definitely a good time to sell and make a profit but you will have to buy something else in return and that won’t come cheap either… unless of course she decides to rent or move into an RV.

• Love 10
On 10/8/2021 at 11:12 AM, winsomeone said:

She is still over feeding her girls I see. Doesn't seem to ever learn anything?

My kid is anorexic. I'd give anything to see her gleefully digging into a bowl of noodles like that.

• Love 10

I don’t think the photo means Truly is being fed too much. I don’t really like the term overfed because she isn’t a dog. Maybe she isn’t being fed the healthiest foods but it doesn’t mean she is given too much food. I don’t like the idea of saying you can only have this amount of food today and no more if you are still hungry. I was a very picky kid when it came to eating. My mother would totally load my plate up with a lot of different things because she wouldn’t know what I would eat or how much of it I would eat. If I ate it all, she was fine. If I ate until I was full, she would be fine. As long as I ate and I wasn’t still hungry, she would be happy. Sometimes I would only want a can of corn, or in my Popeye obsessed days, a can of spinach. As long as I was eating, it was fine. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17

There's feeding a child well and there's letting a child who looks like she's heading for a weight problem in a family with weight problems have basically two desserts.  I know that's what got my attention.  We do that on birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas if the kids want them.  They'll usually take them and then leave most of it after about two bites.   We don't do it on random road trips or vacations.  

• Love 10
On 10/8/2021 at 10:17 AM, laurakaye said:

Interesting, so Arizona residents head to CA for vacation?  Anywhere specific?

<snip>

Please tell me Christine isn't going to Disney....surely there are tons of other things to do in California?

Definitely largely to Socal - San Diego, Orange County (Disney being the largest draw by far), and Los Angeles (and Universal's Fright Fest thing).  And CA still implementing more restrictions than AZ has (basically none) doesn't seem to be deterring many from going, which kind of surprises me.

And yes, while there is tons to do in California, and throughout Southern California, the percentage of Arizonans that hit up Disney over fall break is absolutely crazy! With it having been closed over last fall break, I imagine it'll be even more packed.

I'm a former Californian (turned Arizona) and a huge (huge) Disney fan and let me tell you, I'd rather go at Christmas time with those crowds than during fall break. Over all the years I had an annual pass, I only made the going during fall break mistake once. It is seriously nuts (and not staffed to the extent it is during Christmas, etc...though Disney has gotten better about it, but...still)

I'd not be shocked if we see Christine there among the others.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1

My kid is anorexic. I'd give anything to see her gleefully digging into a bowl of noodles like that.

There is a healthy middle ground in there. I'm overweight and have struggled with overeating for most of my adult life. Truely does look like she might be headed for a weight problem. Hopefully they don't start giving her Plexus to solve it. Both Christine and Mykelti seem to tend towards weight gain, so it is likely genetic. And the pandemic and an absent father likely haven't helped much. I remember Christine saying that Aspyn was the second parent in her household, and with Aspyn gone, we can't be sure what's going on, or what stress Christine might be under. We still don't know why she's selling the house.

• Love 11