Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

I think lighting has a lot to do with her appearance.  When she’s in direct sunlight she looks much less harsh.  Also wrinkles are very genetic.  Anyone remember her mother? She was SUPER wrinkled. Either way, I think Christine is looking really great lately.  

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Roslyn said:

I think this dispels the question of where she is at the moment.  This is the red door on her Flagstaff house.

I am super curious what exactly her plan is once this house does sell. Mykelti apparently squashed rumors that Christine and the two girls were moving to Utah, and I seriously can't imagine her moving into an RV. Home prices in AZ are at an all time high, so even if she is downsizing, she still would have been better off staying where she is at the price she paid.  

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Love 7

Flames must be erupting from Robyn, Christine is shilling someone else's  joolry and not My Sister Wives Closet full of cobwebs and broken dreams. The website is still up and it has been updating for years now. Isn't there a monthly fee that they are throwing away? I don't know much about websites and costs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

I assume Christine is selling the house because she cannot afford to keep it. The house is likely mortgaged to the hilt as I can see her refinancing at every available opportunity. Didn’t Kody and Robin also refinance and take money out of their big house as well?

I doubt the income is split anymore unless it TLC money and I bet even TLC money is barely anything once split. I think the last season or so they were getting $180k total for the family. Split five ways, that’s not a lot for that huge family. Well, Robin and Kody actually have two shares for their household. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

I assume Christine is selling the house because she cannot afford to keep it. The house is likely mortgaged to the hilt as I can see her refinancing at every available opportunity. Didn’t Kody and Robin also refinance and take money out of their big house as well?

I doubt the income is split anymore unless it TLC money and I bet even TLC money is barely anything once split. I think the last season or so they were getting $180k total for the family. Split five ways, that’s not a lot for that huge family. Well, Robin and Kody actually have two shares for their household. 

I didn't even think that she can no longer afford it. But dang, why buy something you can't afford to begin with, was she thinking TLC was going to give them all a hefty raise ?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I didn't even think that she can no longer afford it. But dang, why buy something you can't afford to begin with, was she thinking TLC was going to give them all a hefty raise ?

It would be in line with their previous actions/situations with regard to buying and selling houses🤔. If there is any truth in MakingBacon’s suggestion of possibly no longer sharing an income, I can see a disaster waiting to happen, as in unaffordable house for a single mum with a dodgy parttime job….

As for what she’s (was) thinking: All the Browns are dreamers with little common sense. So yes, I am sure they  had expected to be multi millionaires by now…That’s probably why the show is still a moderate success: A bunch of idiots chasing impossible dreams making stupid decisions….

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
43 minutes ago, LilyD said:

It would be in line with their previous actions/situations with regard to buying and selling houses🤔. If there is any truth in MakingBacon’s suggestion of possibly no longer sharing an income, I can see a disaster waiting to happen, as in unaffordable house for a single mum with a dodgy parttime job….

As for what she’s (was) thinking: All the Browns are dreamers with little common sense. So yes, I am sure they  had expected to be multi millionaires by now…That’s probably why the show is still a moderate success: A bunch of idiots chasing impossible dreams making stupid decisions….

Right and if she was forced to sell because she had to pay for Ysabels surgery on her own, while Robyn is sitting in a million dollar house, I would hope she would tell Kody and Robyn a big FU and find herself a little place near her kids in Utah

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Right and if she was forced to sell because she had to pay for Ysabels surgery on her own, while Robyn is sitting in a million dollar house, I would hope she would tell Kody and Robyn a big FU and find herself a little place near her kids in Utah

I wish she did, but she probably won’t. Add to that kody’s seeming lack of interest for her grand daughter… has someone seen a picture of him with Avalon? Just hope that the rumor about Mykelti not wanting him there is true.

• Love 10

Oh, I didn't hear about THAT rumor..However, I am not surprised. It seemed like he pretty much "wrote" off all the other kids in favor of Robyns little crotch rockets. Plus his treatment of Christine and Ysabel (surgery, go by yourself, wait years until she can no longer walk)  He really should be ashamed of himself, but we know his ego is too big for that

• Love 12

Does Christine have a mortgage on her house? Or was it her property that was bought outright?

I thought there was a mortgage. I could have sworn when Kody was whining about how many mortgages they have, Christine's current house was included. I'm not sure if Kody's name is on the mortgage, but I believe there is a mortgage.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I thought there was a mortgage. I could have sworn when Kody was whining about how many mortgages they have, Christine's current house was included. I'm not sure if Kody's name is on the mortgage, but I believe there is a mortgage.

I think you are right, if I recall correctly, they paid for one or two plots on plagueville outright and the other two plus the houses are mortgaged 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I think you are right, if I recall correctly, they paid for one or two plots on plagueville outright and the other two plus the houses are mortgaged 

Ok..I am searching but can't find it...I think someone posted somewhere in here, that originally Christine's house was paid for straight out, and then a mortgage was added later.

I remember at the time wondering why the heck they would mortgage a paid off house unless Robyn needed funds for extra long pj pants.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Ok..I am searching but can't find it...I think someone posted somewhere in here, that originally Christine's house was paid for straight out, and then a mortgage was added later.

I remember at the time wondering why the heck they would mortgage a paid off house unless Robyn needed funds for extra long pj pants.

I never heard anything for sure about that.  I thought they put a down payment.  Figured  the reason Kody got off of Christine's mortgage was so he could qualify to buy the million dollar home with Robyn.  Free up some credit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

What Robyn wants, Robyn gets.  Just like the early years, but before there was the Dark Wife Robyn, there was the demanding (and getting) wife Meri.  Janelle settles for cookie crumbs, and Christine gets next to nothing.  What a sham of a relationship they have.

• Love 7

*small voice* I think she looks good with the makeup.  Not the clumpy mascara, but she looks good. 
* running away and hiding now*

I think Christine fixes herself up pretty well. She doesn't hide behind the filters as much as Meri does and mostly keeps it real appearance-wise. I think she does have more wrinkles due to her weight loss. And I shudder to think what drinking Plexus really does to one's body and internal organs. But I've always liked Christine the best out of this crew. 

I watched the LulaRich documentary. Does anyone know what level Meri and Christine are at in LulaRoe? Given how many trips Meri takes, I'm thinking she might be in upper leadership, although I doubt she is Mentor level. Christine seems to have far fewer followers.

Edited by Kellyee
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I think Christine fixes herself up pretty well. She doesn't hide behind the filters as much as Meri does and mostly keeps it real appearance-wise. I think she does have more wrinkles due to her weight loss. And I shudder to think what drinking Plexus really does to one's body and internal organs. But I've always liked Christine the best out of this crew. 

I watched the LulaRich documentary. Does anyone know what level Meri and Christine are at in LulaRoe? Given how many trips Meri takes, I'm thinking she might be in upper leadership, although I doubt she is Mentor level. Christine seems to have far fewer followers.

In all of her photos lately she is scrunching up her face somehow, accenting the furrows between her brows and across the bridge of her nose.  Maybe she is going for the quizzical look or something, but it's not flattering.  Our resident makeup professional @Sofa Sloth could probably give her some tips on using concealer to distract from the size of her schnoz, that's quite a honker she has.

I will say, she has the best teeth of all the Brown wimmin folks (if they are her own).

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

watched the LulaRich documentary. Does anyone know what level Meri and Christine are at in LulaRoe? Given how many trips Meri takes, I'm thinking she might be in upper leadership, although I doubt she is Mentor level. Christine seems to have far fewer followers.

Before that documentary came out, I highly doubted that any of the Browns could even be remotely succesful business-wise. But LulaRich clearly showed how that business operates. 
Meri has a pretty large network with people who would love any association with her, which is a huge advantage in this type of MLM. And her bossy character (and I’m guessing an ability to bully) will probably drive most people in a direction Meri wants. I reluctantly have to admit that she may be more successful than I previously thought possible. (Over other people’s backs, that is…)

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Meri had on her Lulanope page that she was a trainer.  I don’t know if that level ever changed.  I don’t recall Christine’s saying anything either way, but they both went on those cruises that I believe are for top earners.  Since Christine has branched out with the pink drink, the mascara, and now jewelry she might be doing less than before with the ugly leggings.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I’ve watched a live of Meri’s, and a couple of Mykelti’s and Christine’s.

IMO Meri comes across as someone who doesn’t even want to be there. When people asked questions (related to the sale) she wasn’t very nice in her answers.

Mykelti is a bit manic. She flails her arms, and sort of makes me cringe.

Christine is very friendly, has conversations with the customers, and seems organized.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I’ve watched a live of Meri’s, and a couple of Mykelti’s and Christine’s.

IMO Meri comes across as someone who doesn’t even want to be there. When people asked questions (related to the sale) she wasn’t very nice in her answers.

Mykelti is a bit manic. She flails her arms, and sort of makes me cringe.

Christine is very friendly, has conversations with the customers, and seems organized.

I'd say this Meri isn't any different from the Meri we got to know on the show! 😜 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

When I attended Meri's Facebook Lives, I saw her being nice to the people who were kissing her ass, and she talked a lot about being nice. Then she gave snippy responses to anyone who asked a question because they didn't have time to memorize her lengthy list of LulaRoe buying instructions. So her "niceness" is all a show.

I only watched Christine's Lives twice, but she seemed nicer and more patient. But she was also boring, since I had no intention of buying anything from any of them and was just there to gawk.

• Love 10
On 9/25/2021 at 9:25 AM, Kellyee said:

Christine said on camera that she bought her house, and yes, that set them "back" because they had to "put down a chunk of money" which I am assuming was a sizeable down payment.  At the time Kody was on the property and mortgage with Christine. At some point it was noted that Kody's name was removed from the property and Christine remortgaged the house to remove his name.  I don't remember if this was before he and Robyn bought the big house or maybe closer to when they pulled out the equity from the big house, which wasn't that long after they closed on it. So with her selling the house, it is now entirely in her name.  Everyone who follows this family is sittin' there on the edge of their seat to see where she is going after it sells...

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Did she or they buy the Flag house before or after her LV house sold ?

I am clueless how any of the Browns finances work, but Christine perplexes me the most. She put her Vegas house up first (July 2018) and bought the Flag house in Aug/Sept 2018. Her Vegas house sat and went on and off the market with a lot of price reductions, then all the other houses sold and Christine's still sat there and finally sold in Sept 2019.

So she had to get a mortgage in Flag when she still had one in Vegas and pay for the house expenses for more than a year in Vegas.  Someone made note along the way that she said ( in a live sale online) that when she was in Flagstaff she was still paying on Truely's hospital bill and it had cost over $400,000.  So Christine is paying for the hospital bill, the Vegas house and the Flagstaff house as well as life expenses and her white SUV car is also a very expensive model.  Then of course any expenses when Ysabel had her spinal surgery in 2020.

The money questions just make my head spin...

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
55 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

I am clueless how any of the Browns finances work, but Christine perplexes me the most. She put her Vegas house up first (July 2018) and bought the Flag house in Aug/Sept 2018. Her Vegas house sat and went on and off the market with a lot of price reductions, then all the other houses sold and Christine's still sat there and finally sold in Sept 2019.

So she had to get a mortgage in Flag when she still had one in Vegas and pay for the house expenses for more than a year in Vegas.  Someone made note along the way that she said ( in a live sale online) that when she was in Flagstaff she was still paying on Truely's hospital bill and it had cost over $400,000.  So Christine is paying for the hospital bill, the Vegas house and the Flagstaff house as well as life expenses and her white SUV car is also a very expensive model.  Then of course any expenses when Ysabel had her spinal surgery in 2020.

wow... .."She was still paying on Truely's hospital bill."....

Didn't know that and what literally makes me sick to my stomach: Where's dad in all of this? Happy to father 15 kids as long as he doesn't have to pay for any of them. Kody really doesn't take any responsibility, does he?  Unless it's for Day'un. It wouldn't surprise me if Kodouche paid for his surgery and the lawsuit that followed the accident he caused.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Why are Truely and Isabel not on Medicaid? Every state has a children's health insurance program and given that Christine isn't married to their deadbeat dad and has virtually no income, I'd guess they qualify. Or maybe their share of the show earnings disqualifies them?

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

The hospital bills are crazy, but that is what you get for being greedy with big houses, expensive cars that you don't care enough to pay for insurance for the kids. I guarantee Kody was wanting Ysabel to wait until SHE had a job and insurance to pay for it... scumbag 

If Christine could afford two houses at one time, she could afford some health insurance. Or, dare I say, she or Kody could get a full time job that provides health insurance. 

Somehow, I have the feeling that Robyn's kids are the only ones with health insurance.

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

If Christine could afford two houses at one time, she could afford some health insurance. Or, dare I say, she or Kody could get a full time job that provides health insurance. 

Somehow, I have the feeling that Robyn's kids are the only ones with health insurance.

It's not as if they don't have a plan to fall back on once the show ends and Christine has lost the ability to beg fans for support. 

I'm sure that Janelle has spreadsheets all laid out for rotating bankruptcies as they have in the past and with fewer minor kids still at home, the food stamps will be spreadable to those remaining in the family.

It seems to be beyond their thought process to buckle down to a 9 -5 job that may include benefits such as health insurance and retirement plans.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Why are Truely and Isabel not on Medicaid? Every state has a children's health insurance program and given that Christine isn't married to their deadbeat dad and has virtually no income, I'd guess they qualify. Or maybe their share of the show earnings disqualifies them?

She has more in assets than the average person, that would disqualify her.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Any family, especially with this many kids, needs the security of health insurance, IMO.  

I remember hearing on the show that Maddie had an appendectomy as a teen, that apparently wasn't covered.  If Janelle was employed then full time (for the state of Utah, IIRC) there's no excuse why her part of the family, at least, didn't opt it for it.  As some kind of sales job, it's possible that Kootie didn't have the option, but if he did, they're fools not to have taken it.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Dayton was involved in an ATV accident a few years back and needed extensive surgery to his eye. Robyn wasn't able to pay the huge bill at the time and even had a lien put on her LV house. This wouldn't have happened if they'd had health insurance.  So...no health insurance with Maddie, no insurance with Truley and no insurance with Dayton...How many times does it have to go wrong before they get it? What if one of them ends up on an ICU for a week or longer?? If you think an operation is expensive, wait until you get an ICU bill...

• Love 13
4 hours ago, LilyD said:

Dayton was involved in an ATV accident a few years back and needed extensive surgery to his eye. Robyn wasn't able to pay the huge bill at the time and even had a lien put on her LV house. This wouldn't have happened if they'd had health insurance.  So...no health insurance with Maddie, no insurance with Truley and no insurance with Dayton...How many times does it have to go wrong before they get it? What if one of them ends up on an ICU for a week or longer?? If you think an operation is expensive, wait until you get an ICU bill...

Plenty of people with health insurance still go into debt or go bankrupt. Sometimes there's a huge deductible or people go out of network for providers or they just have a crappy policy with a crappy company that doesn't pay well. That said, it doesn't appear that the Browns have any financial skills whatsoever so I wouldn't be surprised if they forgo health insurance but then get socked with huge bills.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

If they have enough money for half million and million dollar homes, plague filled acres of land and multiple expensive cars, they have enough to buy their kids insurance.  Kody’s a bum, but in this instance Christine is no better.  At the very least they could use the money the kids actually earn on this show and buy their insurance, if they’re too much of an asshole to use they’re own precious money.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

If they have enough money for half million and million dollar homes, plague filled acres of land and multiple expensive cars, they have enough to buy their kids insurance.  Kody’s a bum, but in this instance Christine is no better.  At the very least they could use the money the kids actually earn on this show and buy their insurance, if they’re too much of an asshole to use they’re own precious money.

Just a thought on what you said here. I fully agree with you that it is ridiculous that they don't buy health insurance for their kids but do spend that much money. Never heard of prioritising I guess.

However it's my guess that they finance about everything they 'buy". There is little or no real money. Cars and phones can be financed, houses can be mortgaged, insurances can not. Maybe that's the reason?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

The kids earn no money on the show and that is part of the problem.  The family as a whole gets paid to the family corporation and the parents decide how to divide it up.

Edited by Absolom
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Absolom said:

The kids earn no money on the show and that is part of the problem.  The family as a wholes get paid to the family corporation and the parents decide how to divide it up.

This could be why we don't see much of Janelle's sons or Aspyn, they probably feel the small stipend Kody allots them isn't worth the teasing and possible ridicule of their peers. The younger kids have no choice. Gwen and Mariah have their agendas to promote, Ysabel needed surgery and was forced to bare her soul to achieve it.

OTOH, Maddie and Mykelti have a vested interest in keeping their faces front and center to remind viewers of who they are and cultivate a following for their various MLMs.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Sadly, God must not like Robyn or any of them for that matter

Yeah, poor old Robyn.  God didn't grant her a rennal so she had to make do with a McMansion.

Parents who ignore things like health insurance in favor of worldy goods should be locked up.  Of course to them, it's a gamble.  If medical bills crop up they can just start another round of bankruptcies.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I didn't think that you can claim medical bills on bankruptcy or can you?

As long as it's part of a total bankruptcy they are.  They cannot be discharged as a "stand alone" - you can't just declare exclusively on that one item.

• Useful 5

I didn't think that you can claim medical bills on bankruptcy or can you? I still wonder how Christine even qualified for a mortgage if she still owed on Truleys 400K medical bill

The only debt you are completely unable to escape except through death is student loan debt. At least that's my understanding. So you can buy 5,000 Lularoe leggings on a credit card and then file for bankruptcy, but you can't get an education without paying for it. 

• Love 7