Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

Is her facial expression supposed to promote Evil Queen?  Because while her teeth show a smile her eyes certainly do not.   

Poor Christine - the weight loss has caused her nose to be more prominent and those awful, deep furrows at her nose and eyes are just dreadful.

• Love 12

What the heck is a Kendra Scott Color Bar - another MLM?  I don't know how there are enough hours in the day for Christine to promote all the crap she shills.

And while I do appreciate the fact that she doesn't filter her face into looking like a department store mannequin, those facial lines age her by 10 - 15 years.  The dark eyebrows don't help.  I know she's dropped weight, but I'd like to see her drop about 170 pounds of her Ramen-headed fake husband and see what that weight loss does to her face...I bet it refreshes her better than Botox.

• Love 11

Kendra Scott Color Bar - another MLM?

Kendra Scott is jewelry company. I don't think that they are an MLM. There are storefronts here. I actually like their stuff. I think maybe one of Christine's daughters works in one of the shops?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Yes it does. Perhaps she’ll be packing instead of redecorating now.

04041068-5197-4EF6-9D34-355DC0AB2D3C.jpeg

B2CBCE25-62D8-42CC-8BB0-23593170B0BD.jpeg

Nothing says economizing like themed redecorating!

l'aloe vera dans un vieux pot en terre cuite, c'est tellement français 😄

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

In Christine's latest Instagram, she appears to be putting together bar stools. Maybe she already moved before the first house sold? I'm just glad she doesn't appear to be in Prairie Pass next to Janelle. 

With energy brought to you by the power of Liquid Gold !!

She does have more life and energy in her sales (...sells) posts than Janelle or Maddie do 🙄

• Love 8

And here’s the post: (the floor looks the same as what is in the house she’s selling)

One barstool down, 3 to go!  Thank goodness for my Active drink! I swear I can’t do all that I do without this clean, hydrating, anti-inflammatory energy drink. I challenge you to swap your Monsters, Rockstar and beloved cans of choice for this liquid gold. Your body will thank you! 

Have you order your products for our Slim Into Fall Challenge - happening next week? Private group, community, live chats, games & giveaways! 

👉🏻Message me👈🏻 for more info if you're looking to slim down, gain energy, mental clarity & more! 

On Instagram, check out our page life_with_health_and_happiness

60488856-B305-4469-A445-DA5297ABD05B.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Christine is already totally over the top without this golden liquid stuff, can you imagine how crazy she woud be if Plexus (or whatever it is) really worked?  Proof it's all a scam: She mentioned it's good for mental clarity but she is still in Flagstaff, so.....  

And come on, Christine, you've lost a lot of weight (kudos btw) before you began shilling this wonderliquid, so don't try to sell it as a miracle cure. If it had worked, we would have seen the results on Janelle.  

Edited by Elodia
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Elodia said:

Christine is already totally over the top without this golden liquid stuff, can you imagine how crazy she woud be if Plexus (or whatever it is) really worked?  Proof it's all a scam: She mentioned it's good for mental clarity but she is still in Flagstaff, so.....  

And come on, Christine, you've lost a lot of weight (kudos btw) before you began shilling this wonderliquid, so don't try to sell it as a miracle cure. If it had worked, we would have seen the results on Janelle.  

Which brings up the question, does any of them actually drink it?

• Love 7
On 9/17/2021 at 3:52 PM, Teafortwo said:

Which brings up the question, does any of them actually drink it?

Possibly Maddie. Maybe Janelle tried it for a while and then lost interest very quickly. Just like with the other rockstar-game-changers.. 

Edited by Elodia
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Every time I see that fluorescent-pink Plexus stuff, I wonder what it smells like...I imagine it smells like the Rockstar energy drinks - that sharp, fake-sugar/berry scent.  I used to work with someone who chugged Rockstar and as soon as they opened the can, I could smell it.  I don't know how Plexus is really used but I cannot imagine drinking that crud on an empty stomach, or early in the morning, or whenever you're supposed to chug it.  And I really can't imagine giving it to small children.  Any liquid that color just looks like poison.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Every time I see that fluorescent-pink Plexus stuff, I wonder what it smells like...I imagine it smells like the Rockstar energy drinks - that sharp, fake-sugar/berry scent.  I used to work with someone who chugged Rockstar and as soon as they opened the can, I could smell it.  I don't know how Plexus is really used but I cannot imagine drinking that crud on an empty stomach, or early in the morning, or whenever you're supposed to chug it.  And I really can't imagine giving it to small children.  Any liquid that color just looks like poison.

It reminds me of antifreeze, or that stuff we put in our vehicles to clean the windshields.  

And yes, aren't most kids energetic enough as is?  Why give them something that winds them up further?  And has questionable ingredients in who-knows-how-much amounts?

Ridiculous.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

She looks 70.

Also she keeps tagging City Creek center. That's in Utah. Could she have moved to Utah on the stealth?

From a recent post in her stories on Instagram, apparently  she’s currently in Utah. I believe City Creek is where the store Aspyn works for is located.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 6
5 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Also she keeps tagging City Creek center. That's in Utah. Could she have moved to Utah on the stealth?

Oh please baby Jeebus, let that be true!  Please, please, please.  I just want to see one of them break free and make it.  I just want SOMEONE to just tell Kootie, “you know what Koot, you ain’t all that.”   The look on his Neanderthal face would be priceless and many, many funny memes would be born from it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

From a recent post in her stories on Instagram, apparently  she’s currently in Utah. I believe City Creek is where the store Aspyn works for is located.

Truely is still in school, so that has to limit how much Christine can travel around. I wonder if Truely is in school in Utah. 

Somehow I doubt that Christine really left, and I think we may all end up disappointed. 

• Love 7
On 9/17/2021 at 11:52 AM, laurakaye said:

To me it looks like it tastes like that awful pink penicillin I had to swallow tablespoon-fulls of as a kid.  Yuck. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Maybe she does remote school or is home-schooled?

Well, Christine did "home-school" the first crop of kids.... In these times, Truely could well be doing remote schooling.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 5

Do we think Christine's changed appearance is mostly due to weight loss?  The makeup definitely isn't helping - I don't remember her ever drawing in her eyebrows that much, but her face has really undergone some drastic changes since even the last season of the show.  I hope her weight loss isn't due to the stress of leaving Kody - if anything, that should make her look much better but if she really is working her way out of the family, I'm sure the mindset shift isn't easy in any way.  I wonder how much crap she'd get from her other three miserable sister wives if she did leave - I'm positive that they would attempt to guilt her into staying, even as they secretly admire her for being the first one to admit that this family doesn't work.

• Love 8

Isn’t the point of the overdone/bad eye makeup because it’s a take on Cruella Deville? As far as Christine’s overall look, I think the weight loss caused her wrinkles to be more pronounced and she’s always had a larger nose.  I also think her photographers Ysabel and Gwen are gone so she or Truely are probably taking the pictures and are just posting as is.  I think she looks fine without the exaggerated makeup, which I had thought was to shill the jewelry line.  I mean none of them are aging well, but I guess it’s nice she isn’t filtering herself into a blur *cough*Meri*cough*

• Love 13

Isn’t the point of the overdone/bad eye makeup because it’s a take on Cruella Deville? As far as Christine’s overall look, I think the weight loss caused her wrinkles to be more pronounced and she’s always had a larger nose.  

I know 3 people personally who had weight loss surgery. They all look older with more pronounced wrinkles, a lot like Christine looks in the recent pictures. I just hope she is doing what's best for her and Truely, and not still letting Kody jerk her around. 

• Love 11

Christine, If I remember correctly never wanted Robyn to become Kody's wife. I think she has resentment and Kody acts like a petulant baby when he doesn't get his way. Meri is the one that found Robyn and Janelle probably didn't even notice Robyn joining the family as she was too busy doing wind chimes from her empty cans of cabbage. I think if any wife will leave, it will be Christine and I think she should. Meri is clinging on to her D list fame to sell her craptastic wares and sell room nights at some polygamous fambily home in nowhereville Utah. I rilly don't think TLC cares much anymore about this show when they have the cash cow like 90 day fiance and its 100 different spin offs

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Christine, If I remember correctly never wanted Robyn to become Kody's wife. I think she has resentment and Kody acts like a petulant baby when he doesn't get his way. Meri is the one that found Robyn and Janelle probably didn't even notice Robyn joining the family as she was too busy doing wind chimes from her empty cans of cabbage. I think if any wife will leave, it will be Christine and I think she should. Meri is clinging on to her D list fame to sell her craptastic wares and sell room nights at some polygamous fambily home in nowhereville Utah. I rilly don't think TLC cares much anymore about this show when they have the cash cow like 90 day fiance and its 100 different spin offs

Yes, you're correct. In the very first season Christine often voiced her frustration with Robyn coming into the family. So far for the myth that the wives decide, not the husband. 

On top of that, she was heavily pregnant while the Kodouche was snogging another woman (but we don't do that before marriage) and when she was trying to push Truely out, Kody thought it the perfect moment to grill the doctor on fertility treatment for Meri....She should have bolted there and then!

• Love 7
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5EBAD899-8B2E-4987-81A9-348DCDFC1B86.jpeg

4ED73335-ECC6-4255-82C8-C517462CF61E.jpeg

Is she buying all this jewelry? I checked out the site, and the sets, added all together with stones and options, isn't all that cheap.
Does she work there now, or is an ambassador or something? These posts are weird if she's not getting a kickback or freebies, right?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Is she buying all this jewelry? I checked out the site, and the sets, added all together with stones and options, isn't all that cheap.
Does she work there now, or is an ambassador or something? These posts are weird if she's not getting a kickback or freebies, right?

I think her daughter works there so she probably gets a discount - maybe she passes that savings along to Christine?

• Useful 5

Looks like she is living in Utah now and is working as a rep for the jewelry store since she is a "reality star".  I don't think she is buying the jewelry but just modeling it and being photographed for SM and then it's returned to stock.

• Useful 3
10 minutes ago, outtahere said:

Looks like she is living in Utah now and is working as a rep for the jewelry store since she is a "reality star".  I don't think she is buying the jewelry but just modeling it and being photographed for SM and then it's returned to stock.

Curious to hear why you think she now lives in Utah? For her sake, I really hope she does! And that would definitely make for a refreshing and interesting twist in S16!

• Love 4

I think she may live there and is close to her daughter who works at the jewelry store.  Otherwise that would be a lot of passing the jewelry back and forth over a few hours drive.  Just guessing!

She may be purchasing it but I don't think so.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I know 3 people personally who had weight loss surgery. They all look older with more pronounced wrinkles, a lot like Christine looks in the recent pictures. I just hope she is doing what's best for her and Truely, and not still letting Kody jerk her around. 

I think it was Catherine Deneuve who said you could have the face or the body - not both. I think she went for the face. 

• Love 6

Christine and all of her plants look dehydrated.  I wouldn't be surprised if her gold liquid was full of diuretics.  She should carry and drink plain water, not neon crap. And water the plants when before they start drooping!

• Love 6

So now I think it's mainly the makeup aging her, because in that picture - makeup free (but hopefully not sunscreen free), she looks much better.  She never used to be so heavy-handed with the eyebrow pencil and mascara and for some people it works, for others (me) it most definitely does not.  It's tricky wearing makeup as you get older, especially when you were never that good at it to begin with (also me).

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So now I think it's mainly the makeup aging her, because in that picture - makeup free (but hopefully not sunscreen free), she looks much better.  She never used to be so heavy-handed with the eyebrow pencil and mascara and for some people it works, for others (me) it most definitely does not.  It's tricky wearing makeup as you get older, especially when you were never that good at it to begin with (also me).

The first thing I thought when I saw the photo and caption...I hope she's at least wearing sunscreen. 

• Love 6