Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think it's a strong possibility that she's going to end up on an RV on Coyote Pass near Janelle. Going to be interesting this winter. 

Which, if filmed, will hit the TV screens somewhere later this decade.  It will be old news just like the rest of the episodes.  They just cannot stay off SM so we are already up to speed. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

New plotline suggestions for next season.  Spinoffs...

New Adventures Of Old Christine...where she returns to Utah, finds some kind of employment that suits her talents, maybe retail sales of children's clothing and equipment.

How Meri Gets Her Groove Back...where she hooks up with the Parowan Prophet and travels the back roads preaching Doomsday predictions. 

Life's a Bitch, And Then You Die...where Kody and Robyn are forced into foreclosure, buy a 2nd hand trailer and park it next to Janelle's RV, hooking up to her utilities.  Kody spends all of his time at Janelle's for respite from the histrionics of Robyn and AuroraBreanna.

That might be enough to stretch another season from TLC. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Which, if filmed, will hit the TV screens somewhere later this decade.  It will be old news just like the rest of the episodes.  They just cannot stay off SM so we are already up to speed. 

I haven't watched the show in years!

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I haven't watched the show in years!

Nor have I.  One look at these idiots makes me stabby.  I get all the info I need from our wonderful group of snarkers.  

• Love 9
On 8/13/2021 at 2:14 PM, ginger90 said:

The thought that the kids would “ come home” regarding Flagstaff was ridiculous. That wasn’t “home”.  Perhaps, visit parents, but not “home”.

My parents divorced a year before I moved out. My childhood home was sold and each got a new house. While I do visit my parents, it has never felt like going home.  I have no history in either of those places and no emotional attachment.  My parents just happen to live there.  

I figure it’s probably  the same for the older Brown kids. They have no history in Flagstaff and barely know the place. They go there (occasionally) because the family moved there. They probably couldn’t care less for the place.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, Sandy W said:

New Adventures Of Old Christine...where she returns to Utah, finds some kind of employment that suits her talents, maybe retail sales of children's clothing and equipment.

How Meri Gets Her Groove Back...where she hooks up with the Parowan Prophet and travels the back roads preaching Doomsday predictions. 

Life's a Bitch, And Then You Die...where Kody and Robyn are forced into foreclosure, buy a 2nd hand trailer and park it next to Janelle's RV, hooking up to her utilities.  Kody spends all of his time at Janelle's for respite from the histrionics of Robyn and AuroraBreanna.

That might be enough to stretch another season from TLC. 

As long as we don't have to actually watch (or hear) Meri getting her groove back, I'm all for the first one. 

I would love it if Kody did escape at J's, and they showed some ring footage of Robyn beating on Janelle's RV door. With Ariella at 2 in the morning, because Ari won't go to sleep.. 

I want Christine to move anywhere close to her family, so Truely is surrounded by more love. (Thinking Gma Annie). They could all pull off a variety podcast, and expand their fan base. I still want to see Tony and Avalon in Mykelti's FB lives.

Mariah's wedding. Eh. Not so much. 

Gwen is a scream. She's as sarcastic as both her parents, and don't take no sh*t off anyone. Love her!! Love to see more of her.

That would make me happy.

• Love 11
On 8/26/2021 at 12:35 PM, Sandy W said:

I love all of your ideas but especially this one.  We've never seen a lot of interaction between Legal Wife and Side-Piece #2 on the show, except very recently.  I would love to see this go down - a kind of Three's Company mixed with The Odd Couple combined with Schitt's Creek.

The best part would be that when Kody sneaks over to Janelle's, all Robyn would have to do is open the door on her trailer and screech "Kodyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" and he'd hear her - because surely her voice would cause any dog/coyote/prairie dog/elk within a 10-mile radius to howl along.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

It's very telling that the kids of Janelle and Christine don't give a rip about Kody's wishes re:  COVID protocols.  He is soooo not the head of this extended, polygamous family.

I also really love how the article basically says that Meri doesn't give a shit about any of them anymore and therefore this latest drama doesn't impact her...

• Love 9

They are just ramping up lots of nonsense getting ready for the new season.

Will Christine leave the family?  Will the kids rebel against Kody?  Will Janelle live forever in a travel trailer?

Kody is a shim sham man. Nothing of interest will happen this season!  Count on it!

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
57 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

It's very telling that the kids of Janelle and Christine don't give a rip about Kody's wishes re:  COVID protocols.  He is soooo not the head of this extended, polygamous family.

Yeah but….Robyn had pneumonia once as a kid so she’s extra vulnerable.  (I had pneumonia every year as a kid, so take a seat Robyn).  And she has Kody by the short hairs. Robyn is the true head of the family. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

They are just ramping up lots of nonsense getting ready for the new season.

Will Christine leave the family?  Will the kids rebel against Kody?  Will Janelle live forever in a travel trailer?

Kody is a shim sham man. Nothing of interest will happen this season!  Count on it!

Probably not, but I wasn’t expecting another season this soon so I’m excited 😊. But you’re the only people who will ever hear me admit it!  

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

I’m curious, because it’s seems like such a cluster now days,  but I really don’t want to have to watch them butt heads over covid precautions. Ignoring safety precautions is a no brainer and I’ll have no sympathy or understanding for risking lives unnecessarily.   The ladies will lose me on this one. I really hope Robyn is not smarter than them on this.  That would be pretty pathetic.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 10

Just a thought…and a rather nasty one I admit…are they ignoring Kody’s covid-precautions because they don’t believe Covid is dangerous? Or are they fed up with how K&R use Covid to fully tear the family apart 🤔 Covid is a brilliant excuse to exclude some people from your lives…..

Edited by LilyD
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, LilyD said:

Just a thought…and a rather nasty one I admit…are they ignoring Kody’s covid-precautions because they don’t believe Covid is dangerous? Or are they fed up with how K&R use Covid to fully tear the family apart 🤔 Covid is a brilliant excuse to exclude some people from your lives…..

Idk, but death and disability should be their primary concerns and not hurt feelings.  I’m not sure if delta was out when the stuff was filmed, but it kills teens too.  These type of decisions have really revealed the truth about people.  

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I haven’t seen anything about it.

The only source I would give any credibility to is People magazine, although it too is somewhat of a gossip magazine, they seem to have accurate predictions from TLC and/or the Brown family themselves.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

The only source I would give any credibility to is People magazine, although it too is somewhat of a gossip magazine, they seem to have accurate predictions from TLC and/or the Brown family themselves.

I read somewhere TLC has some type of deal with People Magazine that’s why you see so many stories about TLC people. Notice you don’t see People Magazine writing as many stories about reality “stars” on shows that actually have high ratings and instead focuses on Z list reality “stars” most people could not pick out of a lineup. It’s no different than how TMZ reports so much on the Kardashians. They have an in. 

• Useful 4
37 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

I read somewhere TLC has some type of deal with People Magazine that’s why you see so many stories about TLC people. Notice you don’t see People Magazine writing as many stories about reality “stars” on shows that actually have high ratings and instead focuses on Z list reality “stars” most people could not pick out of a lineup. It’s no different than how TMZ reports so much on the Kardashians. They have an in. 

Makes sense. Just saw a big cover story on People about another TLC group…or should I say former TLC group. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 3

We don't know what Kody's restrictions are.  Maybe they are strange and over-the-top, like only one person in each room, or wearing a garbage bag over your clothes when you come inside.   I wouldn't put anything past him.  He will do anything for attention.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

but I really don’t want to have to watch them butt heads over covid precautions.

I expect this is just an excuse for filling half the show with footage we've already seen in the last season.  Along with "Coming up ...", showing a scene, and then rehashing the scene with flashbacks, each hour has had about 10 minutes of new content in the last few years. TLC must be trying to get that down to 5 minutes to save more money.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Idk, but death and disability should be their primary concerns and not hurt feelings.  I’m not sure if delta was out when the stuff was filmed, but it kills teens too.  These type of decisions have really revealed the truth about people.  

We're talking about the Browns here, remember? When do they ever do anything that actually makes sense to a wider audience or appeals to common sense in general?

42 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

We don't know what Kody's restrictions are.  Maybe they are strange and over-the-top, like only one person in each room, or wearing a garbage bag over your clothes when you come inside.   I wouldn't put anything past him.  He will do anything for attention.

Or very specifically designed to apply to one person but not another? And yes, strange, and/or over the top measures as well.

If I remember correctly, it was discussed somewhere (or was it on the show?) how Kody moved between houses, completely stripped of clothes/shoes, showered with disinfectant, and got into clothes that were in that wife's house? And much to my amusement he would then grab his phone within minutes (not disinfected of course!) And everyone knows that this is one of the dirtiest surfaces there is and literally covered with germs! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

So in Janelle's thread a picture showed up with the text that Christine has now joined the Plexus family as well. Now why would she do that? She has lost a lot of weight is really trying to be healthy and look good (for a Brown).She doesn't need that crap...

• Love 5
On 9/1/2021 at 3:59 PM, LilyD said:

We're talking about the Browns here, remember? When do they ever do anything that actually makes sense to a wider audience or appeals to common sense in general?

Or very specifically designed to apply to one person but not another? And yes, strange, and/or over the top measures as well.

If I remember correctly, it was discussed somewhere (or was it on the show?) how Kody moved between houses, completely stripped of clothes/shoes, showered with disinfectant, and got into clothes that were in that wife's house? And much to my amusement he would then grab his phone within minutes (not disinfected of course!) And everyone knows that this is one of the dirtiest surfaces there is and literally covered with germs! 

lol.  Their ‘precautions’ made little sense. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

So in Janelle's thread a picture showed up with the text that Christine has now joined the Plexus family as well. Now why would she do that? She has lost a lot of weight is really trying to be healthy and look good (for a Brown).She doesn't need that crap...

Maybe she'd rather be under Janelle's thumb than Meri's?  Wasn't she one of Meri's peons?

• Love 5

Maybe Christine thought she’d take a hit with the Lulu Special, so she’s adding another shill.  It’s sad when the Cameos seem to be the most respectable things these people shill, since I’m mortified people actually pay to talk to this family.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, sheshark said:

Avalon is really cute.  But. Why is a four month old, overweight baby eating a cracker?

Is it a cracker?  I thought it was part of the toy on her lap, but with the Browns you never know 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, sheshark said:

Avalon is really cute.  But. Why is a four month old, overweight baby eating a cracker?

I'm not sure you can pronounce a baby as overweight.  Aren't they all pretty pudgy looking at that age?  I'm not sure I have ever seen one at 4 months I would pronounce as being svelte.

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

I'm not sure you can pronounce a baby as overweight.  Aren't they all pretty pudgy looking at that age?  I'm not sure I have ever seen one at 4 months I would pronounce as being svelte.

According to Mykelti, the pediatrician put Avalon on a diet and she lost 2 pounds in a week.  I wish I could do that!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Is it a cracker?  I thought it was part of the toy on her lap,

It is!

44 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

I'm not sure you can pronounce a baby as overweight.  Aren't they all pretty pudgy looking at that age?

Couldn’t agree more! There’s nothing wrong with Avalon. Lots of 4 months-old look that way. Two out of my three looked exactly like that and their actual weight was just average every single check up. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

I hope she doesn't continue looking like Tony.  While I was surprised to hear the pediatrician put Avalon on a diet, seeing photos of her I can see where they'd say don't feed her every time she whimpers.  Try distraction, taking her for a walk, consider other options than hunger.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Yes they can be and my mom said the doctor put my brother on skim milk at 3 months old because he weighed 30 pounds.  Double what he should have been.  Maybe when she becomes more active she will burn some of that off.

When my daughter was that age, she was still in size 1 diapers, just barely, I was concerned that she wan't eating enough.  The doctor said she is fine, she is healthy and meeting all her goals.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

According to Mykelti, the pediatrician put Avalon on a diet and she lost 2 pounds in a week.  I wish I could do that!

I'd find a new pediatrician. When a child is growing, they don't need to lose weight. If she is "overweight" they can wait for her height to catch up. I'd be worried about any baby that lost two pounds in a week. 

• Love 9

The children in my extended family who became overweight as toddlers, eventually became very obese as older children and then adults.  Children’s nutrition is totally in the parents’ hands.  It’s a touchy issue for me.  It’s good to work with medical professionals.  

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Fat baby, fat adult. They make extra fat cells that they will battle their whole life. Plus they are being taught to over eat right from the start.

Not necessarily.  Older son was very "lean" to the point I was always worried about him.  He didn't double or triple his birth weight as back then he was supposed to.  Dr. said, no worries he is meeting milestones.  He went all the way through college and a few years after as skinny as a  rail.  Then he married someone who cooks and bakes.  He is now "portly".  I'm sure he isn't the only one.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, winsomeone said:

Fat baby, fat adult.

I would want to see some scientific fact around that, it seems like quite a broad statement.  I'm certain we have all seen situations where that it patently untrue.  There are cases in my own family to negate it.

• Love 11