Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

The pictures on Christine’s listing are decent. Removing a few things would be a good idea, though.

Janelle’s former rental still looks like crap, IMO.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I pray that she has not fallen for one of Kody's scheme to cash out on that house and make her move to another RV. I do hope she said f*ck this and is going to move to Utah without him. He is such a douche not to even join Janelle, her peppers and the kids for a reunion

Unfortunately, this was my first thought!
While I too hope she's decided Kody can eff off, in my heart, I have a feeling there's some really dumb reason she's selling, with no plan going forward. Chaos reigns with these people, everything is always so illogical. They give me anxiety with how they do things, and how much money they waste, lol!

It will be interesting to see if she's been talked into an rv, and hopefully we get to watch while she and Janelle fight over the best parking spot and the poop pond. 

• Love 10

Just the fact that she calls him "wonderful man" makes me worry about her sanity.  I hope to hell she isn't selling her house to benefit that abusive narcissistic piece of crap that she's so besotted with, against all reason.  

Imagine having the low self-esteem that she has.  Christine, your kids will welcome you if you shed that ramen-headed asswipe.  Quit fucking around, and admit that Kootie is a lost cause.

• Love 13

Looks like Christine is on some sort of cross-country family vacation. While I disagree with their level of travel during the pandemic, I find it really sad that Kody doesn't appear to be participating with the children on any of their summer vacations. They really are single mothers with a drive-by sperm donor who may pay some of the bills.

• Love 11

The photos indicate that they are in Tennessee, possibly they are travelling to enroll Aspyn in school in North Carolina.  I think she stated last year that she wanted to live with Maddie and family to attend college there.  

• Useful 4
20 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

The photos indicate that they are in Tennessee, possibly they are travelling to enroll Aspyn in school in North Carolina.  I think she stated last year that she wanted to live with Maddie and family to attend college there.  

Well, I'M in Tennessee! Should I go hunt them down?! 🤣 😂 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Gwen maybe?  Aspyn is married, graduated college, and lives in Utah.  

ETA: I only see two in the photo Truely and Ysabel.  Maybe they're really vacationing.

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Well, I'M in Tennessee! Should I go hunt them down?! 🤣 😂 

They've probably moved on by now.  One of the photos showed them on what looked like a hotel room balcony with the Memphis skyline in the background.

3 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Gwen maybe?  Aspyn is married, graduated college, and lives in Utah.  

Sorry, I meant Ysabel.  I tend to get those "Y" names mixed up.  Thanks. 

No indication that Gwen is with them on the trip, she may be back to school in Flagstaff at this point.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

They've probably moved on by now.  One of the photos showed them on what looked like a hotel room balcony with the Memphis skyline in the background.

Sorry, I meant Ysabel.  I tend to get those "Y" names mixed up.  Thanks. 

No indication that Gwen is with them on the trip, she may be back to school in Flagstaff at this point.

Lol I wouldn't really do it, that would feel too weird. I'm too impatient to ever be on a stakeout, or be a stalker 😆 

Yeah, that Bass Pro Shops and gorgeous bridge is in Memphis. They just reopened the bridge after fixing some big problems. The other pic looks like they were down on Broadway in Nashville! (I'm down in Southern Middle TN, and so glad I don't have to deal with the heavy traffic! We moved here from Calif to get away from all that mess) Hardly any masks are worn out here too, so I don't venture out much any more, and am grateful I don't have to.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Remember a past photo of Christine sitting in front of a bookcase filled with books. Lots of books. My first thought she was not in her home, someone else’s books.

There is an instagram photo of Truley, Ysabel and baby with books behind them.

One book I found interesting is Red Queen. “The first of a series by Victoria Aveyard, explores themes of power and justice, freedom and control, love and betrayal.”

Looks like family Christine are readers. Good for them!

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

I could imagine Christine keeping a group of little ones spellbound reading them stories.  No droning on just reading words, she would captivate with dramatic vocal inflections without the least bit of restraint.    When she was the "basement wife" and looked after the kids while Janelle and Meri worked, it would have been a great way to calm them and hold their attention.   I don't imagine there was a lot for them to spend on plastic toys back in those days, and books were cheap and occupied them and hopefully instilled a love of reading.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So has she mentioned on SM at all about the selling of the house or where they are moving to?

Not on any that are public. There have been questions about it on recent posts, but Christine never responds, so it’s not surprising she hasn’t responded about this.

• Love 7
On 8/5/2021 at 11:22 AM, Sandy W said:

Not only 3 homes but they also purchased a nice new truck.  Tony may be more astute that he is given credit for.  Possibly, he purchased the first 2 when he was still employed with the bank and was able to seize opportunities for distress sales.  The townhouse mortgage is probably covered by the rent paid by their brothers.

I know nothing about the gaming world, but if he is writing programs or designing new games, there may be real money out there in that?

Dude, let's be realistic, you know he just learned the art of the grift from the koodie klan. They're definitely robbing Peter to pay Paul, shifting money around just enough to stay ahead of the repo man. Just being involved in an MLM, you're either getting scammed or scamming others, and I don't believe for a second any of these grifters are savvy enough to be the scammers.

• Love 8
On 8/5/2021 at 11:43 AM, Sandy W said:

The great news is that Kody is now off the title to Christine's house, ensuring that any profit realized will be hers alone.  Good for her.

It would be pure karma if Kootie removed himself from Christine's title when he was having problems buying the mansion for Robyn due to all of his financial entanglements.  Christine deserves all the profit for raising all the kids for 15+ years.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, deirdra said:

It would be pure karma if Kootie removed himself from Christine's title when he was having problems buying the mansion for Robyn due to all of his financial entanglements.  She deserves all the profit.

I just hope that Kody's outrageous behavior over Ysabel's surgery is the straw that broke the Unicorn's back.  If that didn't open her starry eyes to where she and her kids stand in the family, nothing ever will.

I also hope that she gets good legal advice to disentangle herself and extract her share of Coyote Past.  The mountains have tumbled and the angels are singink off key for her there now.

With the equity from her house and whatever she can get from Coyote Pass should be enough to start a new life in Utah.  MLMs seem to be a way of life for all of them but she may feel more fulfilled if she qualified herself in early childhood education and ran an upscale daycare.

• Love 15
18 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I just hope that Kody's outrageous behavior over Ysabel's surgery is the straw that broke the Unicorn's back.  If that didn't open her starry eyes to where she and her kids stand in the family, nothing ever will.

I also hope that she gets good legal advice to disentangle herself and extract her share of Coyote Past.  The mountains have tumbled and the angels are singink off key for her there now.

With the equity from her house and whatever she can get from Coyote Pass should be enough to start a new life in Utah.  MLMs seem to be a way of life for all of them but she may feel more fulfilled if she qualified herself in early childhood education and ran an upscale daycare.

I don't see her opening a day care.  she likes to travel to visit family.  You would need to be at home all the time.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I don't see her opening a day care.  she likes to travel to visit family.  You would need to be at home all the time.  

You are right, running a daycare would be restrictive for her time and outside of running MLMs, most employment would be.  It doesn't seem as though she has any employment history but she may be able to gain work as a retail clerk, her personality could click there.

If I am right in surmising that the purpose of her present trip is to enroll Ysabel in college in NC to live with Maddie and family as Ysabel had expressed she wanted to do, and Christine intends to re-establish herself in Utah, that would put her within arms reach of Aspyn, Mykelti and Paedon, all Utah residents.  Depending on what Gwen decides to do, she would have 4-5 of her 6 kids within close proximity.

After so many years watching this show, I am probably overinvested in the outcome, but I would really love to see one of them make a break, and to me it seems as though it just may be Christine. 

I just hope that they are presently filming and capture the reason for Christine putting her house on the market...what's next???...dum-de-dum-dum..stay tuned for the next exciting chapter. 

Edited by Sandy W
clarity
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I agree.  Christine was stuck at home 24/7 for the first 15+ years raising all the kids (while Janelle escaped to work and Meri & Kootie went on road trips) plus the last several years raising her own.  She's enjoying a more flexible lifestyle.

I would also like to see Christine escape plygville, like her mother. She has a pleasant and outgoing personality when not being dragged down by the miserable Kootie and her sisterwives.  She could do well.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

It doesn't seem as though she has any employment history but she may be able to gain work as a retail clerk, her personality could click there.

Christine will never have any kind of gainful employment. Rerun to her horror when she learned that Realtors have to WORK WEEKENDS!  Her shock caused her to forget the money spent on her classwork and bail out. She used the kids as an excuse back then and she doesn't have that now but she's firmly entrenched in her MLM lifestyle.  No way she'd take a job where she'd have to actually a) work, b) have a work schedule, c) answer to management and, d) be able to take off for parts unknown at the drop of a hat.  

If she had an ounce of sense or self esteem she'd have left the Prophet a long time ago.  She's hooked to the Grifter Train and will sink with the rest of them when the show is cancelled.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Christine will never have any kind of gainful employment. Rerun to her horror when she learned that Realtors have to WORK WEEKENDS!  Her shock caused her to forget the money spent on her classwork and bail out. She used the kids as an excuse back then and she doesn't have that now but she's firmly entrenched in her MLM lifestyle.  No way she'd take a job where she'd have to actually a) work, b) have a work schedule, c) answer to management and, d) be able to take off for parts unknown at the drop of a hat.  

If she had an ounce of sense or self esteem she'd have left the Prophet a long time ago.  She's hooked to the Grifter Train and will sink with the rest of them when the show is cancelled.

I am sure you are right but hope springs eternal in my heart. 

My sincere wish for her is that a sleeping dragon has been aroused in her soul when stirred by the compilation of insults, neglect and abuse that has been heaped upon her and and kids.

My fantasy for her may be just that though, someone on reddit has reported signs of tree clearing going on at CP...so we just may find her joining Janelle in the cavalcade of caravans there.

• Love 4

No way she'd take a job where she'd have to actually a) work, b) have a work schedule, c) answer to management and, d) be able to take off for parts unknown at the drop of a hat.  

But doesn't she want (need?) a job that actually e) pays money?

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

But doesn't she want (need?) a job that actually e) pays money?

She certainly will.  They all will.  But she's been brainwashed by the cult leader to believe that their endlessly fascinating lives will be filmed until the end of time thus providing their primary income. 

After all, who wouldn't be riveted by Kootie and his harem living in a nursing home?

• LOL 14
4 hours ago, Cetacean said:

She certainly will.  They all will.  But she's been brainwashed by the cult leader to believe that their endlessly fascinating lives will be filmed until the end of time thus providing their primary income. 

After all, who wouldn't be riveted by Kootie and his harem living in a nursing home?

That would be comedy gold, all fighting over who will be changing Kody's diaper, or who gets to mush up his peas, or sit next to him at bingo. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 8/8/2021 at 11:28 AM, Sandy W said:

You are right, running a daycare would be restrictive for her time and outside of running MLMs, most employment would be.  It doesn't seem as though she has any employment history but she may be able to gain work as a retail clerk, her personality could click there.

Her age and lack of recent work history might be a problem, but there seem to be a lot of "help wanted" signs out now.  She was a title clerk at a car dealership before she "married" Kody.

On 8/6/2021 at 11:17 AM, itsadryheat said:

I think she has posted pictures of Truely with a book in the past.

On 8/8/2021 at 11:28 AM, Sandy W said:

If I am right in surmising that the purpose of her present trip is to enroll Ysabel in college in NC to live with Maddie and family as Ysabel had expressed she wanted to do, and Christine intends to re-establish herself in Utah, that would put her within arms reach of Aspyn, Mykelti and Paedon, all Utah residents.  Depending on what Gwen decides to do, she would have 4-5 of her 6 kids within close proximity.

I am thinking that the purpose of the trip and also the sale of the house plus Janelle in the rv on Prairie Dog Flats is filming.  That was also the purpose of Janelle going to Utah to pretend to care about Christine's children after she so coldly pointed out last season that she had no connection to Utah. 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Twopper said:

Her age and lack of recent work history might be a problem, but there seem to be a lot of "help wanted" signs out now.

But you have to want to work to answer the call.  And Christine clearly doesn't.  Of course, I'm sure she considers shilling the rags as work.

• Love 6
On 8/8/2021 at 5:33 PM, ginger90 said:

The realization that real estate can basically be a seven days a week job was really quite amusing. What the heck did she think it was?

It’s like when a former roommate of mine decided she didn’t want to be a minister because she didn’t want to work on Sundays.

• LOL 21

Honestly, she is at the point now where she only has two girls at home, she could easily move to Lehi, get a condo or small house, not sure if she has to split the proceeds of selling her house with anyone, I hope not. I could see her working in a children's clothing store or something retail.

• Love 9

I really hope that Christine is not dumb enough to give over any profit from selling her home to the family account. We all know that she might as well kiss that money goodbye if she does because Robyn or one of her kids will need something. I wonder if any of the wives have ever dared to demand or even ask to see the accounts and how the money has been spent. It is mind boggling that Christine and Janelle accept living in an RV or a mobile home while wife # 4 is ensconced in a mimi mansion. No way in hell would I give a dime of the profit to Kody. 

• Love 15
17 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Honestly, she is at the point now where she only has two girls at home, she could easily move to Lehi, get a condo or small house, not sure if she has to split the proceeds of selling her house with anyone, I hope not. I could see her working in a children's clothing store or something retail.

I know that when you look up the word "flighty" in the dictionary, you see a picture of Christine Brown.  But I keep giving her the benefit of the doubt that she's finally seeing through the Kody Brown mist, understands how hard she's been gaslit these past few years, and wants nothing more than to be a grandma to Avalon and be with her daughters.  If Kody suggesting that Ysabel fly solo to get spine-altering surgery didn't snap Christine out of her blind Kody adoration then nothing will, and she can just move right on into a pop-up camper next to Janelle.  I am probably giving Christine too much credit but I have to believe there's a way better life for her and I think she knows it too, she just has to find the courage to act on it.

In my mind, she gets any profit from selling that house, keeps it for herself, moves to Utah and finds a clothing sales job, gets a limited TLC spin-off to earn more money, and finds some peace while Robyn eye-booger cries to Kody that Christine didn't give her a cut of the cash to help maintain her mansion, Janelle continues to cluelessly live on Prairie Plague Pass, and Meri does whatever the crap Meri does while pretending to still be a part of the fahm'ly.

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I know that when you look up the word "flighty" in the dictionary, you see a picture of Christine Brown.  But I keep giving her the benefit of the doubt that she's finally seeing through the Kody Brown mist, understands how hard she's been gaslit these past few years, and wants nothing more than to be a grandma to Avalon and be with her daughters.  If Kody suggesting that Ysabel fly solo to get spine-altering surgery didn't snap Christine out of her blind Kody adoration then nothing will, and she can just move right on into a pop-up camper next to Janelle.  I am probably giving Christine too much credit but I have to believe there's a way better life for her and I think she knows it too, she just has to find the courage to act on it.

In my mind, she gets any profit from selling that house, keeps it for herself, moves to Utah and finds a clothing sales job, gets a limited TLC spin-off to earn more money, and finds some peace while Robyn eye-booger cries to Kody that Christine didn't give her a cut of the cash to help maintain her mansion, Janelle continues to cluelessly live on Prairie Plague Pass, and Meri does whatever the crap Meri does while pretending to still be a part of the fahm'ly.

I am so with you on this.  Gwen can be harshly outspoken and I'm sure she has been pointing out Kody's failure as a husband and father, forcing Christine to look deep into the relationships.  Truely won't miss contact with Sol and Ari as Robyn, and by extension Kody, have no interest in cultivating the half sibling unity.

I really want to see her grab whatever she can, jump on her Sparkle Pony with the 3 girls still at home, and ride out of Flagstaff, leaving a trail of fairy dust behind.

• Love 13

Based on SM, Gwen moved to an apartment last Fall(?) and Ysabel is starting college this year, so it will just be Christine & Truely. Christine always said kids should be out of the house at 18, though let Gwen stay until 19.  Truely turns 18 in April 2028.

If the two of them moved into town, any town (Flag, Lehi, St George, wherever Aspyn lives) they could be closer to school and friends.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I really want to see her grab whatever she can, jump on her Sparkle Pony with the 3 girls still at home, and ride out of Flagstaff, leaving a trail of fairy dust behind.

God, this is really poetic.  You know in the Hunger Games movies, where the revolutionaries have that hand signal for the mockingjay and they do that little whistle thing as a sign of solidarity?  Somehow, I think we need to come up with a special hand signal in support of Christine riding her sparkle pony the hell out of Flag, with fairy dust trailing behind her.  If we can whistle something jaunty too it would be absolutely epic!  I’m not one of those people who is blessed with a talent for internet cut and paste art, but I would love to see someone bring that to life . . . 

• Love 8

As much as I wish Christine will fly the coop and go live in Utah near her kids, I just don't think she can make that break. She has swallowed so much of the kool aid I doubt she can ever break loose... sadly for all considered. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

While I would love to be proved wrong I think Christine is desperately holding on to her belief that polygamy is the best way to live here on earth and the only way to get to heaven. 
When reality threatens her she seems to double down on her wonderful husband and superior way of life. She must have the strongest rose coloured glasses in existence.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

As much as I wish Christine will fly the coop and go live in Utah near her kids, I just don't think she can make that break. She has swallowed so much of the kool aid I doubt she can ever break loose... sadly for all considered. 

She just may have regurgitated some of that kool-aid on the Plains of Plague. 

She took the important first step when she stated something like .... "I can't be married to Kody any longer" when Meri was giving her that Pep Talk.  By verbalizing and stating out loud her inner turmoil, she gave reality to her situation.  I'm sure she has had this feeling for years, but suppressed it like the good little cult member she was raised to be. 

Now that her conflict is out there in the universe, she has to deal with it one way or another, either continue on as an emotional coward or take a stand for her own mental health and the earned respect of those that really do care about her.  This is Christine's turning point.

• Love 16

And the saddest thing is, when she said "I can't be married to Kody any longer" - she's actually not married to him and she never was.  I know her deep spiritual belief that she is/was his celestial wife is going to take some serious time and possible therapy to make her change her mind but even in the best of times, Christine seems to have had the hardest time with her moron of a husband in terms of his outright dislike for her and the fact that her girls were at the bottom of his list of children to spend time with - never mind that he almost killed Truely and wanted to send Ysabel on a plane to NJ all by herself because Robyn had pneumonia once when she was 6 or whatever.  He handed out his tiny pieces of affection for Christine very rarely and she had to simper and beg for everything she got.  I hope she can see the light - Kody only wanted her because of her plyg royalty, to get his celestial planet (if he ever actually believed that) and as a broodmare.  I don't think he ever really loved her, or even liked her all that much.

• Love 20