Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

We got 'em. Just don't bring any cardboard boxes into the house for long term (contain eggs), don't allow water to stand around your house and use an exterminator every so often.

As we like to say in the wildlife world, when the bomb goes off, we will still have cockroaches, coyote and carp. They can live through anything and live anywhere.

THANK YOU!!!!!  

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

We got 'em. Just don't bring any cardboard boxes into the house for long term (contain eggs), don't allow water to stand around your house and use an exterminator every so often.

As we like to say in the wildlife world, when the bomb goes off, we will still have cockroaches, coyote and carp. They can live through anything and live anywhere.

What about spiders?

Im terrified of spiders and the bigger they are the more they scare me!!!!!   😦

After 30+ yrs of marriage hubby can tell my "spider scream" from a mile away lolol

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

What about spiders?

Im terrified of spiders and the bigger they are the more they scare me!!!!!   😦

After 30+ yrs of marriage hubby can tell my "spider scream" from a mile away lolol

We are very tidy and live in the city (Mesa, AZ).  I rarely see any bugs, and pretty much none inside of the house (except an occasional trail of ants if someone spills something sweet and doesn't clean it up).  We used to have a house with a pool, and I did see a black widow in the pool shed once.

I'm not a bug lover, but - don't laugh - I really hate geckos or other lizards.  When I see them, I freak out.  And I've seen a lot more of them than I have bugs/snakes/scorpions.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Dear Janelle:  I once weighed close to 250 lbs.  Practically all of my 40's and 50's were spent at a stressful job (you know, what you had when this show started.)  I didn't sit at a desk, but I didn't exercise either.  I'm just a boring monogamist that decided when I was pushing 60, and was retired (as you seem to be, for the most part) that I would lose weight, not for how I looked, but for how I felt.  You know, "fillings."  So I joined a weight loss program, relearned my "eating habit" (phrase courtesy of Dr. Now) and did the work.  You know, moving more and eating less.  Yes, I do think polygamy is a huge problem for you, but I digress.

I cannot fathom why anyone pays you money for your lame posts and obvious lack of progress to Strive.  Was that all Kootie's idea?  It's time to try something else.  Please.  

Now that you aren't frying in the summertime, what is holding you back from getting out in the fresh air, walking regularly, and forgoing your eating habit in favor of a sensible diet?  Dump that useless quack Nancy (if you haven't already) and actually try to understand yourself, and why you stick with that phony "marriage."  Yeah, yeah, easy TLC money.  But, is it "rilly" worth it?  

You have a work history, unlike your unfortunate kid-raising sister wife Christine.  If Meri can make money "ON HER OWN," it seems to me you can, as well.

To my fellow posters:  thank you for reading.  Too bad Janelle will probably never read this, and won't break out of her Eeyore ways.

• Love 20
42 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Dear Janelle:  I once weighed close to 250 lbs.  Practically all of my 40's and 50's were spent at a stressful job (you know, what you had when this show started.)  I didn't sit at a desk, but I didn't exercise either.  I'm just a boring monogamist that decided when I was pushing 60, and was retired (as you seem to be, for the most part) that I would lose weight, not for how I looked, but for how I felt.  You know, "fillings."  So I joined a weight loss program, relearned my "eating habit" (phrase courtesy of Dr. Now) and did the work.  You know, moving more and eating less.  Yes, I do think polygamy is a huge problem for you, but I digress.

I cannot fathom why anyone pays you money for your lame posts and obvious lack of progress to Strive.  Was that all Kootie's idea?  It's time to try something else.  Please.  

Now that you aren't frying in the summertime, what is holding you back from getting out in the fresh air, walking regularly, and forgoing your eating habit in favor of a sensible diet?  Dump that useless quack Nancy (if you haven't already) and actually try to understand yourself, and why you stick with that phony "marriage."  Yeah, yeah, easy TLC money.  But, is it "rilly" worth it?  

You have a work history, unlike your unfortunate kid-raising sister wife Christine.  If Meri can make money "ON HER OWN," it seems to me you can, as well.

To my fellow posters:  thank you for reading.  Too bad Janelle will probably never read this, and won't break out of her Eeyore ways.

Hopefully Janelle clicks her ass over here if it's not too much work and reads your post, it would do her good! 😊

applause-clap.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Add maraschino cherries to the list. In the words of Janelle, “someone told me” you can bury maraschino cherries and dig them up ten years later and they would still look the same. I believe it. Think of that story next time you look at one, and you’ll believe it, too. My apologies to anyone who likes them 😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Add maraschino cherries to the list. In the words of Janelle, “someone told me” you can bury maraschino cherries and dig them up ten years later and they would still look the same. I believe it. Think of that story next time you look at one, and you’ll believe it, too. My apologies to anyone who likes them 😉

It gets better, I was in the check out lane behind a woman buying maraschino cherries and the clerk asked her if she knew what they are made of, the lady buying them said "cherries" and the clerk said " No that's what they want you to believe, they're actually made of plastic" we both laughed thinking the clerk was making a joke but then she insisted and was dead serious lolol 😲

• LOL 5
On 4/17/2019 at 5:01 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Yup, during Meri and Janelle's sessions with their therapist Janelle said whenever there's problems she just withdraws, removes herself emoitionally and shuts everything out.

Like many others who feel emotionally or physically abused I suspect she eats to comfort herself.

I think it's been mentioned here before, but I think she's depressed and eating consoles her depression.  Some people avoid eating when depressed, others eat.  She's probably an emotional eater.  I think she has enough reasons to be depressed considering she was obviously moved against her will and has to stuff her emotions in order to appear "happy" about it.  It's not easy to live in denial of your real feelings.  So that's probably one big reason she isn't motivated to lose any weight and seems listless and stuck in her life.  It takes a lot of motivation to lose weight.

On 4/24/2019 at 7:25 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly, I've never heard Janelle say she is an introvert or has a problem being around people in fact the only thing I can remember her saying was she likes to attend group functions with Christine because Christine introduces herself and Janelle to everyone but even then it sounded like she just didn't like the initial introduction but once it was done she was fine in a crowd.

Are we just assuming she's introverted?

She has no problem going to attractions, museums, busy TV studios, prearranged events where she has a booth and greets the public, she seems to love going out to eat at crowded restaurants etc. etc.. I've seen many shows with her travelling about doing things in crowded places.

I think she just doesn't like the gym because it means exercising with other people who she thinks might be judging her which I can understand is probably uncomfortable but as others said you can exercise without going to the gym and she does very little of that as well.

A significant portion of the population is introverted and we all like doing all those things.  Introversion doesn't make you not like being around people or socializing, you just don't have the mental, physical or emotional energy to do it as often or be as involved with these activities as extroverts.  What makes an introvert an introvert is where they prefer to direct their energy and how much energy they are comfortable expending on activities that take them outside of themselves.  Introverts' "home base" is to focus on their own solitary activities, but that doesn't mean they don't enjoy socializing or being around people.  They may just tire of those things faster than extroverts.  Also, not all introverts suffer from social anxiety.  A fair number of extroverts have that too.

I say the above as someone with an advanced degree in Psychology and spent several years studying personality theory, so you can take that for what it may or may not be worth.

Janelle is in my opinion an introvert.  I say "it takes one to know one".  Like pretty much all introverts, she is most definitely a "responder" in that she sits and listens to all the extroverts chit chat before she puts in her opinion.  She is not as much of an initiator.  She doesn't tend to start or monopolize conversations.  She doesn't put the focus on herself in group situations that much or demand attention, in fact it's like she wants to sit on the sidelines and take it all in like more of an observer than a participant.  She also seems to not have as much desire or energy to spend on social activities as her extroverted sister wives and is not comfortable with activities that put all the focus on her, especially those that will air on TV. 

In other words:  Classic introvert.

The most obvious extrovert among them is Christine and I find it interesting to see how different the two of them are with regard to this aspect of their personalities.   It is easy to spot given the fact that they're in this big loud family - It only accentuates Janelle's introverted nature. 

• Love 14

“The modern maraschino cherry is soaked in a salt brine or—even worse—a solution of calcium chloride and sulfur dioxide. This bleaches the cherries, removing their natural color and flavoring. 

They are then pitted and soaked in a sweetener (typically high fructose corn syrup or HFCS) for about a month. The final step of dipping the fruits in artificial coloring (that lovely Red #4) gives the modern maraschino its overly brilliant red color (or any other color desired).”

yuck

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

“The modern maraschino cherry is soaked in a salt brine or—even worse—a solution of calcium chloride and sulfur dioxide. This bleaches the cherries, removing their natural color and flavoring. 

They are then pitted and soaked in a sweetener (typically high fructose corn syrup or HFCS) for about a month. The final step of dipping the fruits in artificial coloring (that lovely Red #4) gives the modern maraschino its overly brilliant red color (or any other color desired).”

Well, there goes my afternoon snack.

• LOL 8

For the record, I hate maraschino cherries.  When I was a youngster, dinner out with my parents would be at a nice restaurant, not often.  I'd always get a Shirley Temple, and drink it, but never eat the cherry itself.  The texture of those cherries is weird.  Fresh cherries, I love.  I don't eat raisins that are in baked goods, either.  Plain unbaked raisins are fine.  The texture changes to soft when baked, and I hate that.

OK Janelle, what's the next rock star gonna be?  Please make it some kind of real activity.  Surely there are lots of walkable places near your rented McMansion?

• Love 4

LOL MFM.  I suspect Janelle doesn't even have the energy to Google. My PC laptop came with MSM loaded and every day news, fake news, and "editor's choice" pearls of wisdom appear.  I rarely look at it, but something like "20 ways to get stains out of carpet" pops up and I will look at it to see if there is anything new that might get out a stain that nothing ever worked on. There never is anything new, just retreads that most people have known for decades.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, deirdra said:

LOL MFM.  I suspect Janelle doesn't even have the energy to Google. My PC laptop came with MSM loaded and every day news, fake news, and "editor's choice" pearls of wisdom appear.  I rarely look at it, but something like "20 ways to get stains out of carpet" pops up and I will look at it to see if there is anything new that might get out a stain that nothing ever worked on. There never is anything new, just retreads that most people have known for decades.

I always get sucked into those articles too, and I’m very old so I rarely learn much. I figure the retreads are for These Kids Today Who never had the pleasure of reading Heloise’s Hints etc back when there were newspapers. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

For the record, I hate maraschino cherries.  When I was a youngster, dinner out with my parents would be at a nice restaurant, not often.  I'd always get a Shirley Temple, and drink it, but never eat the cherry itself.  The texture of those cherries is weird.  Fresh cherries, I love.  I don't eat raisins that are in baked goods, either.  Plain unbaked raisins are fine.  The texture changes to soft when baked, and I hate that.

OK Janelle, what's the next rock star gonna be?  Please make it some kind of real activity.  Surely there are lots of walkable places near your rented McMansion?

Sounds just like me.  LOATHE them.  But I still love a Shirley Temple.  I am waiting very impatiently for cherry season to start.  They are expensive but I would rather cut something else and buy them.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Meowwww said:

yuck

Well, no wonder I love, love, love maraschino cherries.....They are unreal!

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, Meowwww said:

yuck

Yuck, indeed.   I never buy them, and the only time I eat them is when they are on a vanilla milkshake.   Next time, I will tell them to hold the cherry.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Introversion doesn't make you not like being around people or socializing, you just don't have the mental, physical or emotional energy to do it as often or be as involved with these activities as extroverts.

Yes, as a classic introvert I don't care if people are around as long as I don't have to interact with them (outside of the usual social norms, i.e. saying excuse me, please, thank you.)  A theater is usually crowded but it is really just like being alone as you are not expected to interact with other people while there.  Introverts like going out and about as much as the next person - they even enjoy doing it with a companion.  They just don't really want to talk to a lot of strangers while doing it.

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes, as a classic introvert I don't care if people are around as long as I don't have to interact with them (outside of the usual social norms, i.e. saying excuse me, please, thank you.)  A theater is usually crowded but it is really just like being alone as you are not expected to interact with other people while there.  Introverts like going out and about as much as the next person - they even enjoy doing it with a companion.  They just don't really want to talk to a lot of strangers while doing it.

Yup, that's the thing about being an introvert.  Janelle is fine if she has Christine to break the ice for her by introducing her in new social situations where there are lots of people.  I can relate to that as an introvert myself.  If I have to go to a social gathering I hate to go alone and "mingle".  It's much easier having an extrovert with you that knows everyone and can introduce you.  Then if you don't feel like interacting you can always just play the "tag along" and stand there with the extrovert while they do all the talking.  Or find your own corner to blend into the background if you really aren't in the mood.

• Love 11

Mr. Xword is the extrovert.  He can talk to practically anyone, about most everything.  He is my icebreaker in social situations.  By myself, I get anxious, unless I know someone really well.  That's why I love walking, with my iPod on, saying "Good Morning" to others out walking, and moving right along.  

I have always envied people like Christine.  She doesn't mind looking silly while having a good time.  Janelle has to think about what she does, and it usually doesn't go beyond thinking about it.

Another great MFM post!  I love those, much more than anything Janelle could post. ❤️

• Love 6
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:12 PM, YupItsMe said:

Janelle should ask Christine what she did to loose weight and follow her advice. 

1. My guess is Christine lost weight when Bobbyn Robyn started ejecting crotch fruit at a record pace to seal her place beside the King Douche in the almighty everafters....you know...Planet Herpes.

Her food budget was cut so Robyn had more to feed her brood.

2. Also, you just KNOW these bitches play out the "recuperating from birthing" scenario for months...so big Kody took lil Kody on over to Christine's every night for some down-home kinky Mormon lovin'.

Janelle has absolutely no fucks left to give.

The sad thing is, if she left this freakshow, she would likely lose weight as she would have to haul her strivin' ass off her couch and leave to go to work every day to support Savannah and Gabriel.

I'd work 18 hour shifts in a coal mine before I would take option # 2 above for weight loss, personally.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:

1. My guess is Christine lost weight when Bobbyn Robyn started ejecting crotch fruit at a record pace to seal her place beside the King Douche in the almighty everafters....you know...Planet Herpes.

Her food budget was cut so Robyn had more to feed her brood.

2. Also, you just KNOW these bitches play out the "recuperating from birthing" scenario for months...so big Kody took lil Kody on over to Christine's every night for some down-home kinky Mormon lovin'.

Janelle has absolutely no fucks left to give.

The sad thing is, if she left this freakshow, she would likely lose weight as she would have to haul her strivin' ass off her couch and leave to go to work every day to support Savannah and Gabriel.

I'd work 18 hour shifts in a coal mine before I would take option # 2 above for weight loss, personally.

Great post!  Kootie has to be popping Viagra like candy, to keep up with crazy Christine.

Kinky Mormon lovin', hahaha!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Twopper said:

Yuck, indeed.   I never buy them, and the only time I eat them is when they are on a vanilla milkshake.   Next time, I will tell them to hold the cherry.

My favorite ice cream is cherry custard and it has chopped up maraschino cherries all through it.... Guess I'll have to find a new favorite. 😟

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

My favorite ice cream is cherry custard and it has chopped up maraschino cherries all through it.... Guess I'll have to find a new favorite. 😟

Why? They're still food, I mean, technically. Probably no worse for you than most processed garbage food. In small doses they're not so bad.

My partner loves them in Old Fashioneds...when I make them I give her two, and she still eats mine. I finally got her to switch over to Bing cherries. They just taste better to me. Now that cherry season is upon us, I may throw in fresh ones over the summer. Maybe that's now what the recipe intended, but I'm no purist.

I agree with MarysWetBar that Janelle would lose weight if she unloaded Kody, but not only for the reasons listed. She'd be forced out of her comfort zone of laziness and (probable) depression and would actually go and enjoy life rather than just parking it on the couch and waiting for the next tell-all, where she'll have to get up and park it on a different couch.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I agree with MarysWetBar that Janelle would lose weight if she unloaded Kody, but not only for the reasons listed. She'd be forced out of her comfort zone of laziness and (probable) depression and would actually go and enjoy life rather than just parking it on the couch and waiting for the next tell-all, where she'll have to get up and park it on a different couch.

With the extra weight, Janelle may be the lady least likely to leave this situation.  As it stands, she has guaranteed companionship at least twice a month.  But if she left, she might feel required to drop some weight before entering the dating pool, which is a fairly common human attitude, I believe.  In other words, Kody really has no choice in the matter whereas the alternative is a big unknown.  Btw, I am eating tons of ice cream as I write this, so...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 3/8/2019 at 1:27 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly... Totally ridiculous but it's Janelle and that's her modus operandi.

A friend of mine signed for one of those box subscriptions (I think hers was Birchbox)

She cancelled fairly quickly because while it's fun to receive a present full of goodies every few months she didn't actually use or like a lot of what she received and it was a waste of money.

I suppose Janelle gets hers for free in exchange for hawking it to others but they'll have to shell out the dollars for theirs... No Thanks!

Ok I'm now only a month and a half behind. 

Janelle's teeth. Oh dear. Floss please! 

And I agree on the subscription boxes. Blows my mind that Janelle is apparently a IG "influencer". I've done one subscription - Stitch Fix - for a few months. I know people who LOVE SF, and the first box they sent I kept 3 of 5 items but after that the selections were so poor and so not what I was looking for that I cancelled. 

FitFabFun just seems like a hodgepodge of things I don't need and most of which I won't use and will end up giving away or donating.  I'm in the midst of decluttering a la Marie Kondo (sp?) so this isn't my thing at all. Meh.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

Guess who I’m sitting next to right now?! JANELLE. We’re at the same day spa. She’s doing eyebrows. She looks smaller in real life.

You're probably too polite to intrude, but I would have a very hard time not asking her about progress on the Plains of Plague, and more to the point, where's your SW Meri, she's the one that needs eyebrow grooming and shaping.

Enjoy your spa day!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

You're probably too polite to intrude, but I would have a very hard time not asking her about progress on the Plains of Plague, and more to the point, where's your SW Meri, she's the one that needs eyebrow grooming and shaping.

Enjoy your spa day!

I didn’t want to bother her, especially since she was with one of the high school girls. But I totes stared for a few seconds because I couldn’t believe it...

• Love 15

Introvert, here.  People wear me out if I'm around them for too long. I dread going to social functions, but then have fun when I get there, but afterwards I need a week of downtime to recover. I'm good at small talk and at appearing interested, I'm a pretty good dancer, and I'll talk to anyone as part of that being a "good guest" rule, but I'd rather be left to my own devices, if given a choice. Many extroverts don't understand it, but I gotta be me (shrugs).

• Love 22
2 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Introvert, here.  People wear me out if I'm around them for too long. I dread going to social functions, but then have fun when I get there, but afterwards I need a week of downtime to recover. I'm good at small talk and at appearing interested, I'm a pretty good dancer, and I'll talk to anyone as part of that being a "good guest" rule, but I'd rather be left to my own devices, if given a choice. Many extroverts don't understand it, but I gotta be me (shrugs).

This is me, to a T! 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Agree.  My mother can't comprehend how someone might not want to go to a certain function or family event even.  How that they can't put that aside to enjoy themselves.  I've tried to explain.  Not everyone is as outgoing and wanting to meet new people as you are.  I almost always have a fear or dread of having to speak to people that I probably don't have anything in common with or know enough about the subject being spoken of.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Agree.  My mother can't comprehend how someone might not want to go to a certain function or family event even.  How that they can't put that aside to enjoy themselves.  I've tried to explain.  Not everyone is as outgoing and wanting to meet new people as you are.  I almost always have a fear or dread of having to speak to people that I probably don't have anything in common with or know enough about the subject being spoken of.

Same here. And when I am forced to go, I let myself get pushed aside, in a corner, feeling miserable. When I do try to speak, I sound stupid and awkward or can't speak at all (that's partly the autism, making it even harder). 

Small group of close friends? Fine. Large gathering, employee meeting? Nope. 

How interesting that Petrichor saw Janelle at a day spa! I know I'd be too shy to speak to any of them and also they probably just want to be left alone. 

• Love 8

Wow, who would have ever known salad spinners exist? 😂

Also, have to add that she would've never known about the bug in her smoothie...I still think it looks like a bedbug or a flea. She had to look hard to find that bug. 

• Love 3

So, has she been buying pre-washed veggies all of her life and this "new habit" involves buying unwashed and washing them yourself? Has she never been to a farmer's market or farm to get vegetables? Oh, I forgot, cabbage comes in cans and is her go to baby food; maybe she has never seen veggies in their natural states before.

My favourite salad spinner is made by Oxo; instead of a crank, it is designed like a spinning top - you push down on the top 3-4 times and it will spin for up to a minute.  Great for people with arthritis.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, deirdra said:

So, has she been buying pre-washed veggies all of her life and this "new habit" involves buying unwashed and washing them yourself? Has she never been to a farmer's market or farm to get vegetables? Oh, I forgot, cabbage comes in cans; maybe she has never seen veggies in their natural states before.

My favourite salad spinner is made by Oxo; instead of a crank, it is designed like a spinning top - you push down on the top 3-4 times and it will spin for up to a minute.  Great for people with arthritis.

Don't you mean "since she started buying veggies" because I think that would only be about five years...

I'm not ashamed to admit I buy the prewashed ones. It saves me gallons of water, and time. 

• Love 6

I tend to even rinse the prewashed ones, particularly spinach, which I'm pretty sure is what she's rinsing up there.  Spinach is notorious for being dirty/buggy.

• Love 3

I never wash my veggies directly in the kitchen sink because I saw a documentary type investigative journalist show several years ago about all the bacteria in kitchen sinks even ones that are kept CLEAN and scrubbed regularly which I really doubt Janelle's is since her tub and bathroom was gross for Axel's birth.

The scientists on the show said to use a large clean bowl in your sink that you use only for veggie washing....fill it with cold water and bath the veggies and finish off by rinsing it all with running water after the cold water bath in bowl and NEVER ever fill the sink with cold water and wash the veggies directly in the sink because the sink and especially drain area almost always test positive for several types of bacteria and even salmonella etc.

One lady on the show was a clean freak, she was sure she'd get a great report and was shocked when her kitchen sink tested positive for salmonella and 2 other types of bacteria around the drain area.  😲

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This must be the pedicure Janelle was getting when Petrichor saw her at the salon last week, her feet look clean for a change.  I'm surprised to learn that Janelle engaged in co-sleeping as Robyn does.  Maybe it's a polygamy thing for those lonely nights.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Work?  She was getting ready for work?

And her feet are clean which is a nice change.  Cute pup.

Janelle always makes reference to "work" on the show.  They all have stated on couch sessions about "working the same hours".  The only conclusion to draw really is that "work" is their filming.  If Janelle is posting about work then we most likely get to look forward to another action packed season of commentary and flashbacks!  Yea us!! /s

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Janelle always makes reference to "work" on the show.  They all have stated on couch sessions about "working the same hours".  The only conclusion to draw really is that "work" is their filming.  If Janelle is posting about work then we most likely get to look forward to another action packed season of commentary and flashbacks!  Yea us!! /s

True, but I think Janelle thinks just getting up in the morning and checking her email is "work".  She has to "strive" just to exist.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

How does she function with such a long big toenail?  

If mine get that long, they create uncomfortable pressure under my running shoes. 

Oh wait....I just answered my own question.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 4