Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

Realtor.com shows 7 sales attributed to Janelle. When did she start RE, 2012?

Yes.

I've checked the Vegas MLS every now and then --- and I've never seen one listing under Janelle's name.

I know nothing about the Las Vegas real estate network, but I have visited this group's site a couple of times, including recently. Not exactly a shining beacon of professional presentation, is it?

P.S. Why the blue blazes was Christins still on there - or ever there?

There is no "news" here.

No star, either.  This group of misfits is grade C level  at best.  And my prediction is cancellation after this season and they will drop off the radar  - and back into the welfare system.

• Love 1
(edited)

I TOLD you all Janelle looked like she lost a few pounds in that pic someone just posted!   Sooooo ...  she's taking some kinda pills, that's how she did it.  Well what are they called and where can I get some? LOL

So seriously, is there really no channel 6?  Darn, it would be too funny if this were true.  I'm going to go to bed telling myself it is true, just for laughs, and I will face the likelihood it's just a story tomorrow.  But for tonight I am giggling like hell thinking of Kody being arrested. hahaha! 

oooohhh i just read another story there that says Jason got kicked out of Bethenny Frankel's condo, ha! Oh please let this site be legit, please! Between the Bethenny news, Kody supposedly being arrested, and the news about Milania Trump's speech being plagiarized from Michelle Obama, I am laughing so hard I am never going to fall asleep! 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 1

I know it's not true because if it were, JO would have blogged about it by now.  She wouldn't pass up the chance to gloat. 

It's weird that the biggest liar on earth is the barometer of truth in this case, but that's just how it worked out, heh

• Love 2

Okay, I'll be mean: the main picture is not flattering at all. Her eye makeup in all of them is terrible, and her hair color is way too light.

When I saw "Strive with Janelle" I thought I was in the Teen Mom 2 forum and so was totally confused when I opened the link. 

But, if this is motivational for her, more power to her!

Edited by MargeGunderson
To add something nice
6 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Hey, you know what ... good for her! I hope her web thingie is a big success. I mean at least she's doing something.  Which is more than I can say for the rest of them.

Sorry I can't help it...I have to let the snark out:

Robyn has her jewelry business.

Meri did attempt to contribute by landing herself a monogamous, handsome millionaire (one less mouth for Kody to feed)...Guess we can give her points for reaching for the stars. Her golddigging game needs more work. Maybe she should watch the Kardashians and take a few points from them...or not.

Christine is probably still the babysitter for the family. Once she becomes unafraid of society finding out she is in a polygamous marriage, she'll run to the nearest welfare office pretending(?) to be a single mom and spending those food stamps in no time courtesy of the good people of Nevada.

Kody has his plate full. A mouthy young wife (Robyn), a wife that annoys him (Christine), a wife attempting to flee his harem (Meri). Also, if the tabloids are somewhat believable, he's on the hunt for wife #5 and #6. Gotta keep those "baby sisters" and "baby brothers" popping out. He's resting up for all that sexy time he'll have. Satisfying two women is a hard thing to do especially if the previous four women ain't getting none and are jealous/needy.

All in all, I also wish Janelle all the success she can get. The health and wellness/fitness industry isn't an easy one to get into. So much free information via blogs and videos online. I doubt she can earn a lot to sustain the Brown families but at least she is trying. I hope she sticks with losing weight this time around.

• Love 3

This venue is right down the street from my house.  I may sign up for one of the free tickets just out of curiosity.  And not to be snarky or mean. I really am curious.  It just seems so odd that Janelle Brown, of all people, would become a motivational speaker.  She always struck me as an introvert.

People are allowed to grow and change.  If this is for real, then more power to her.

I just hope this is not another Brown get rich quick famewhore scheme.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

OK, I don't get it.  How is this thing supposed to make money?  Am I missing something apparent on the website?  

And are her eyes really that blue?

I would guess that like bloggers and whatnot, she is hoping to get enough traffic to be able to sell ads on her website. And she probably hopes to build it into a real enterprise with workshops and speaking engagements and stuff. It looks pretty serious.

And no one's eyes are that blue. I don't know if she is wearing contacts or went a little crazy with the Photoshop, but wow. In that second picture her eyes look like blue marbles, lol.

Toodles go and see what it's all about! I'd love to hear a first hand account.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, toodles said:

This venue is right down the street from my house.  I may sign up for one of the free tickets just out of curiosity.  And not to be snarky or mean. I really am curious.  It just seems so odd that Janelle Brown, of all people, would become a motivational speaker.  She always struck me as an introvert.

People are allowed to grow and change.  If this is for real, then more power to her.

I just hope this is not another Brown get rich quick famewhore scheme.

Let us know what happens if you go.  And don't become Kody's 5th wife, we don't want to rescue you.  ;-)

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Jellybeans said:

Let us know what happens if you go.  And don't become Kody's 5th wife, we don't want to rescue you.  ;-)

I think I will.  I'll check and see if there are any free tickets left.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, toodles said:

I think I will.  I'll check and see if there are any free tickets left.  

This is in reply to Jellybean' s 5 th wife warning.  I wouldn't come near kody with a ten foot pole.  Besides, I'm too old.

I'm not drinking anything a Brown offers under ANY circumstances.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 4

Ok.  I'm taking one for the team.  There are 184 free tickets left.  This thing is 3 HOURS long.  I can promise you I'm not staying for the whole thing.  

At one time I was a notary public.  I had to go to a training class once that was scheduled for 3 hours and I left after about 45 minutes.  I went out for breakfast instead.  I tell this story because this is my plan, MOL, for this seminar.

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, toodles said:

Ok.  I'm taking one for the team.  There are 184 free tickets left.  This thing is 3 HOURS long.  I can promise you I'm not staying for the whole thing.  

At one time I was a notary public.  I had to go to a training class once that was scheduled for 3 hours and I left after about 45 minutes.  I went out for breakfast instead.  I tell this story because this is my plan, MOL, for this seminar.

I forgot to mention, there are 200 free tickets.  Not exactly a barn burner

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, toodles said:

I'm taking bets that Janelle won't even show up within the first 45 minutes.  That's when the professionals will try to rope people into their pyramid scheme du jour.  Or else they're selling timeshares.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, toodles said:

But toodles, what if only 5 people show up??!?!  How will you sneak out? 

I know! Stuff a shopping bag with newspapers and leave it by your chair and act like you are just going to the bathroom.  They will think you are coming back that way.  Then you can just hightail it out of there when you've had enough.

Of course I have never done anything like that, myself.  

Recently.  

• Love 10

Well, I usually work on Saturday.  I'm a travel agent and I can say I have a client.  I'm always thinking ahead.  

Pulling my phone out of my purse and walking out with it on my ear always works too.  But I haven't done that either.  Recently.  Lol

Edited by toodles
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Jellybeans said:

Don't get lost in the crowd.  LOL.

That made me laugh.  

The Marriott that they are using for this , uh, event is pretty upscale.  Not belligo or Wynn upscale, but still on the high end.  

They are giving away 200 tickets.  The next price up is $5.00 .  The next up is $75.  I'm guessing the $75 tickets includes a meet and greet.  I didn't see  a mention of a meet and greet on the website though.

I would be dipped in shit before I paid $75 to see Janelle Brown sell crap.  I paid $75 to see Roger daltry sing the score of Tommy at the Joint in the Hard Rock.  Just putting it perspective.  Hell, I wouldn't go if it weren't free.  I just can't imagine anyone paying actual money for this, let alone $75.

I think it will be an uphill battle to just break even.  The space itself will need to be fairly large and it will not be cheap.  This isn't a low rent best western.

I smell a famewhore ratings ploy.  Of course my full event report will include any tlc sighting.

I'm probably stating the obvious, but she is the shill for some company looking to sell over priced self help programs and products.  No way the Brown clowns could have a)  come up with the cash to finance a program like this or b)  the brains or the initiative to remotely think of this.

• Love 8

No good deed goes unpunished.  The event sent my ticket by email.  I opened my mail this afternoon and I had five friends requests from people I didn't know.  I went to my Facebook and no friends requests.  And the profile pictures were good looking young men.

They said they were from a group wayn.  According to Facebook it's some sort of a meet up group that can track where you are and what you're doing.  Right to my spam.

It could be a coincidence.  But is this my very own catfishing encounter?  And did this event group somehow give them my email address?  I didn't sign up for anything else today.

I've posted more today than I ever have.

• Love 9

So they have given away 15 besides yours.  Darned good thing you applied early.  And those 15 are probably to the rest of the family.  You'll be in a sea of Brown.

Edited by Kohola3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

So they have given away 15 besides yours.  Darned good thing you applied early.  And those 15 are probably to the rest of the family.  You'll be in a sea of Brown.

Well, I won't WEAR brown.  Otherwise I'll blend right in.  Lol

If I really wanted to go for the Brown look, I need to buy some jeans two sizes too small with white stitching.   And layer five tops.  

Yeah, that's not happening either.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 11