Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Janelle wanted and needed the least from Kody emotionally and practically so their relationship has been the “easiest”. I do think Janelle was probably the best suited for a plural relationship- I think she may be one of those people who just doesn’t get fulfillment/experience romantic love and the arrangement suited her. 

Kody and Janelle may disagree, but there’s never a lot of emotional turmoil because I think they do understand each other. 

Also Janelle was the only wife with male children (yes, Christine did have a son, but he was in the younger group).  Logan was a young father figure from the beginning and Janelle eventually had a team of young men to take on the male roles in the household.  She may not have relied on Kody for everyday things, but she did rely on her sons.

1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

Who is that in the red white & blue shorts? Doesn't look like Gabe, def not Garrison (taller) but looks like a guy.

Based on the hair, I would say Gabe.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

Who is that in the red white & blue shorts? Doesn't look like Gabe, def not Garrison (taller) but looks like a guy.

Guess she got tired of hauling in water and hauling out waste already.

Exactly my thought...she's far too lazy for all that humping stuff around.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

If she was too lazy to hump she wouldn’t have that many kids 🤣

I just made myself nauseous picturing Kody and J humping wildly ! 

Hee!  Where I worked, employees referred to lifting and carrying things humping them around.  But you're right; the word can refer to something else!  😜

• LOL 5

On her IG, Janelle mentioned Gabe is growing his hair long enough to donate. This is such a lovely thing to do! I actually like his hair a lot, I think it suits him. Kodilox will be so pleased once Gabe's hair is shaven off, I'm sure he's green with envy every time he looks at Gabe. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Elodia said:

On her IG, Janelle mentioned Gabe is growing his hair long enough to donate. This is such a lovely thing to do! I actually like his hair a lot, I think it suits him. Kodilox will be so pleased once Gabe's hair is shaven off, I'm sure he's green with envy every time he looks at Gabe. 

Long hair AND a girlfriend? Grrrr.

• LOL 9
On 7/2/2021 at 7:40 PM, MakingBacon said:

So does that mean the RV is just sitting on the land where anyone could go in and steal whatever they wanted?

And Janelle is the smart one...she lets her thousands of followers know that she's living in an RV on a lonely plot of dirt, then posts about how she's leaving to go to NC.  And I highly doubt that any other Brown adult is concerned with keeping an eye on the RV while she's gone.  Hope her worldly possessions are still there when she gets back.

As for how she's living, we've read countless times her inability to do much of anything strenuous without offering a dozen excuses first.  I don't think her living situation will be any different.  Unless they are actively filming, I don't see her gathering up her trash regularly, or washing the bedding, or airing the place out.  It will just be her house but smaller, with brown footprints all over every surface because I doubt Wild Woman Janelle bothers with shoes when she's foraging through the dirt for that Dorito she dropped on her way to the Plague Pond.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)

"Back from vacation!  NC was gorgeous!  I may have overindulged in some delicious barbequed ribs, briskets, and many other assorted meats slathered in yummy sauces!  In fact I bought so many bottles of sauce to bring home to try, I had to check another suitcase, lol!  Have you ever tried barbeque sauce?  It's a rockstar!  I even doused my green salads with the stuff when we all went out to eat!  My kids were shocked, let me tell you!  I'm thinking this stuff will go great on top of canned cabbage, in fact!  But between packing all the meat I possibly could into my distended belly and then spending four hours on an airplane, let me tell you - I was all kinds of messed up!  Haha!  You get it!  I automatically drove from the airport to my rental before I remembered that I'm living in that &^$%#*&* RV.  I arrived home and immediately stepped in dog-poo...Kody promised he'd let the dogs out several times a day but look, he's busy and he works really hard, you know!  I bent down to scoop some poop and fell right over onto my dirty, filthy, sticky floor.  I passed a tremendous amount of gas, the dogs knocked the door open to escape, and I took a well-deserved nap, right where I was.  Tomorrow it's back to Striving, though!  Or maybe the next day.  And if anyone has a cabbage/BBQ recipe, feel free to message me!"

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Kody promised he'd let the dogs out several times a day

Omg god forbid she left those poor creatures in that tin box alone. I hope to god she boarded them or left them with Christine.

• Love 3

She’s back home.

Janelle states this is her first live from her trailer. Not much of interest, but she did say she still has too many clothes, and it’s just Savanah living there with her.

She didn’t mention the dogs.

screenshot:

36838AB3-8DC1-4B36-8AC2-5C11BE80487A.jpeg

• Useful 5

She talks about how much more physical it is getting everything set up and "going up and down the stairs." Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are only about 5 steps to get into the trailer.

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

She talks about how much more physical it is getting everything set up and "going up and down the stairs." Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are only about 5 steps to get into the trailer.

She probably forgot she posted a picture. 

F541FE6B-3E72-44A9-B809-67461FA72D10.jpeg

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

"Back from vacation!  NC was gorgeous!  I may have overindulged in some delicious barbequed ribs, briskets, and many other assorted meats slathered in yummy sauces!  In fact I bought so may bottles of sauce to bring home to try, I had to check another suitcase, lol!  Have you ever tried barbeque sauce?  It's a rockstar!  I even doused my green salads with the stuff when we all went out to eat!  My kids were shocked, let me tell you!  I'm thinking this stuff will go great on top of canned cabbage, in fact!  But between packing all the meat I possibly could into my distended belly and then spending four hours on an airplane, let me tell you - I was all kinds of messed up!  Haha!  You get it!  I automatically drove from the airport to my rental before I remembered that I'm living in that &^$%#*&* RV.  I arrived home and immediately stepped in dog-poo...Kody promised he'd let the dogs out several times a day but look, he's busy and he works really hard, you know!  I bent down to scoop some poop and fell right over onto my dirty, filthy, sticky floor.  I passed a tremendous amount of gas, the dogs knocked the door open to escape, and I took a well-deserved nap, right where I was.  Tomorrow it's back to Striving, though!  Or maybe the next day.  And if anyone has a cabbage/BBQ recipe, feel free to message me!"

Ok. I'm going to risk ridicule, but I have to ask..seriously? She actually posted this? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Ok. I'm going to risk ridicule, but I have to ask..seriously? She actually posted this? 

No she didn’t, but it’s not too far out of the realm of possibility.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

So, she did a live about Plexus. She started by saying she has vacation lag, but then went into why plexus helped her while packing and moving. It gave her energy, focus!!!

🤦‍♀️

5078E962-52BD-4EC1-8ACB-ADDB76F866D9.jpeg

• LOL 8
41 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She started by saying she has vacation lag, but then went into why plexus helped her while packing and moving.

I would imagine your landlord kicking you out would get you packing and moving.

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

"Back from vacation!  NC was gorgeous!  I may have overindulged in some delicious barbequed ribs, briskets, and many other assorted meats slathered in yummy sauces!  In fact I bought so may bottles of sauce to bring home to try, I had to check another suitcase, lol!  Have you ever tried barbeque sauce?  It's a rockstar!  I even doused my green salads with the stuff when we all went out to eat!  My kids were shocked, let me tell you!  I'm thinking this stuff will go great on top of canned cabbage, in fact!  But between packing all the meat I possibly could into my distended belly and then spending four hours on an airplane, let me tell you - I was all kinds of messed up!  Haha!  You get it!  I automatically drove from the airport to my rental before I remembered that I'm living in that &^$%#*&* RV.  I arrived home and immediately stepped in dog-poo...Kody promised he'd let the dogs out several times a day but look, he's busy and he works really hard, you know!  I bent down to scoop some poop and fell right over onto my dirty, filthy, sticky floor.  I passed a tremendous amount of gas, the dogs knocked the door open to escape, and I took a well-deserved nap, right where I was.  Tomorrow it's back to Striving, though!  Or maybe the next day.  And if anyone has a cabbage/BBQ recipe, feel free to message me!"

I literally died haha.

Cabbage gives gas so yeah imagine J is very gassy lady

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

So, she did a live about Plexus. She started by saying she has vacation lag, but then went into why plexus helped her while packing and moving. It gave her energy, focus!!!

🤦‍♀️

5078E962-52BD-4EC1-8ACB-ADDB76F866D9.jpeg

Can someone please start a Go Fund Me to buy Janelle a tripod or selfie stick.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

Can someone please start a Go Fund Me to buy Janelle a tripod or selfie stick.

On one of her ridiculous Instagram lives Meri was talking about how you should always photograph yourself from above - it's apparently more flattering. Of course she didn't mention, uh, filters. But she could teach Janelle a thing or two about selfies.

• Love 8

I automatically drove from the airport to my rental before I remembered that I'm living in that &^$%#*&* RV.  I arrived home and immediately stepped in dog-poo...Kody promised he'd let the dogs out several times a day but look, he's busy and he works really hard, you know!  

1. What exactly does Kody work hard at??
  2. Asshole left several dogs in a cramped RV for days and days with only Asshole #2 to let them out, and he didn't show up. Someone please call Animal Control on these people. Why didn't one of her beloved sister wives watch the dogs? Shouldn't that be one of the "perks" of polygamy that Christine goes on and on about on camera?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Asshole left several dogs in a cramped RV for days and days with only Asshole #2 to let them out, and he didn't show up. Someone please call Animal Control on these people.

No worries, @Laurakaye's post was a parody.  Didn't really happen.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Sorry for the confusion!  It's just me imagining what went down on Janelle's trip. :)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

That's what makes this RV thing so bizarre.  Janelle is in the dictionary under the word "lazy" and when you live in an RV there is plenty of work to be done just to comfortably exist, especially when you set that RV in the middle of an empty plot of dirt with no water or electric hookup.  This is completely at odds with the Janelle we know based on what she posts.  Is she really going to haul water and trash every day?  What about the dirt she and her dogs are going to track in?  Should she even have her dogs living in such cramped quarters?  If she's whining about going up and down five steps multiple times a day, do we think she is really going to put in the work to keep the RV looking nice?  I mean, it's not like she's going to have any visitors.  I feel like she is clinically depressed and moving to an empty plot of land is her way of not dealing with her family anymore, except that she seems to be bringing her daughter down with her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Isolating one self can be a symptom of depression, but she seemed upbeat going to VA to meet family for July 4th?  She seems to be treating the RV as an adventure.   Once she sees the work involved, she’ll likely make other arrangements.  

• Love 5

I’m not familiar with rural AZ.  Do they have trash stations maintained by the county? In NC, if you don’t live in the city, where there’s curbside pickup, there is the option of carrying your trash to the trash station yourself in the county.  There’s also private pickup by a private company for a fee.  With a big container, Janelle could save the trash and transport it to the trash station once per week, but I wouldn’t recommend it.  That would be pretty smelly.😕

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Isolating one self can be a symptom of depression, but she seemed upbeat going to VA to meet family for July 4th?  She seems to be treating the RV as an adventure.   Once she sees the work involved, she’ll likely make other arrangements.  

I don't think it's depression at all.  As @Grifter Lives insightfully pointed out a few days ago, I too think moving to a trailer is a Passive/Aggressive move on Janelle's part, pointing out to King Kody that she is the compliant wife.  Less strain on their "finite resources" and to hell with the impact this may have on Savanah, spending her summer in isolation on that dismal patch of dirt.  Very glad that she did make the effort for the VA trip, at least Savanah had that.

• Love 13
(edited)

Greenville, NC seems to have ample housing.  She could find something near Maddie.  I lived there for 3 years, sometime ago.  There’s  a lot of opportunity there with the university and hospital.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

In my mind, Savanah went to Christine and asked her if she could crash on the couch for the summer and Christine said, of course you can....giving Savanah decent food, hot showers, and the company of her half-sisters.  But someone mentioned above that Savanah is with Janelle in the RV.  I don't know why this bothers me but it does.  Maybe Savanah loves it, but I can't imagine living in super close quarters with my teenage daughter and always being in each other's business 24/7....I also can't imagine leaving my teenage daughter alone in an RV while I went out to run errands.  It's not like they have neighbors or anything.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Where are the closest neighbors, store, civilization, etc. to Coyote Pass?

When the cameras have panned the horizon, there appears to be no other homes visible.  Now that Janelle has announced to anyone interested where they are, they are sitting ducks for devoted fans dropping by for a lookey-loo, or even worse, someone with ulterior motives.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I wish Janelle would face the fact that she's a single mother, and having Savanah with her and no neighbors/services/siblings around, is not a good idea.  Janelle is not going to make an effort to take Savanah to visit friends, IMO.

1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

When the cameras have panned the horizon, there appears to be no other homes visible.  Now that Janelle has announced to anyone interested where they are, they are sitting ducks for devoted fans dropping by for a lookey-loo, or even worse, someone with ulterior motives.

That's enough for me to seek alternative housing, right there.  Think of your kids first, for once!  Leave Kootie out of the picture.  You have been dumped by your baby dad, for all intents and purposes.  He's ensconced with his only wife, and that's what you settled for.

🙁

• Love 8
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Where are the closest neighbors, store, civilization, etc. to Coyote Pass?

Robyn lives very close (up the road and around a turn) and Christine's house is about a mile walk across the Valley of the Angels.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Cetacean said:

... as far as we know ...  Who WAS taking care of the dogs while Janelle and all her kids were out of town?  Hopefully Meri or Christine's kids who seem to like dogs.  Robyn & Kootie seem to hate them.

• Love 4
(edited)

Judging from all of the pics, Jamestown & Williamsburg look exactly like they did when I was there ~55 yrs ago.  That's the point, I guess.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3