Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

I can think of little more depressing than living a nomadic existence in a trailer on a piece of property that was supposed to become my dream house, and knowing that it's never going to happen.  But that's a good point, maybe Janelle is squatting there for now so Kody can't sell the land?  Is the land in all of their names?  Would Kody have to get everyone on board if he wanted to sell it? 

The other weird thing is that Janelle seems to be the only one who somewhat understands that money doesn't grow on trees, so one would think she'd be thrilled to sell this pointless plot of land.  And yet, she's living there solo.  Honestly, these people truly make no sense.

• Love 13

Savannah's sister that is closest to her age would be Brianna, and I don't know that we've ever seen the two of them even talking to each other, whereas we have definitely seen some kind of relationships between the older kids, and even between Truely and Sol.  Savannah really is the forgotten child. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Just a slight correction. Janelle said SHE did this.

🤣

Thank you for the correction!  I didn't catch that when I was skimming the hundreds of sycophant bubbling comments for any tidbit.  lolol

I can just see Janelle with a camp sized shovel at her "space" moving rocks and a bit of dirt here and there and boom...trailer pad!!

As for the interior...I do like the removable cover for the sink.  I could use something like that in my own tiny kitchen, however what stood out to me the most was the lack of light inside.  Tiny little portholes here and there.  Janelle had such a dark house with low ceilings in her rental and now closed up in the trailer.  I can only assume that she will put up an outdoor cover to hang out in the open air vs holed up in the air conditioning. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I read that this model 5th wheeler is 38' long, and I'm guesstimating 10' max across.  This is 380 sq.ft. for minimum 2 people, possibly more if her sons are there too, even if they have their own place but stop by for meals or laundry.  A lot of this square footage is consumed with cabinets, furniture, appliances, and beds.  Where will Janelle place her stationary bike/clothes rack?

Fine and dandy if everyone finds a seat and parks their carcass there for the day (Janelle will have no problem there), but can you just imagine up to 4 people milling about in that limited floor space?

I liked the feature of the pull-out exterior stove, if Janelle is lucky and manages a "catch of the day", she can literally serve up a pond to pan meal. 

Edited by Sandy W
spellink
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

🤣

Thank you for the correction!  I didn't catch that when I was skimming the hundreds of sycophant bubbling comments for any tidbit.  lolol

I can just see Janelle with a camp sized shovel at her "space" moving rocks and a bit of dirt here and there and boom...trailer pad!!

As for the interior...I do like the removable cover for the sink.  I could use something like that in my own tiny kitchen, however what stood out to me the most was the lack of light inside.  Tiny little portholes here and there.  Janelle had such a dark house with low ceilings in her rental and now closed up in the trailer.  I can only assume that she will put up an outdoor cover to hang out in the open air vs holed up in the air conditioning. 

I was also impressed by the features of the camper, but the first thing I thought of was that she has moved from a run down all brown interior rental to a new tiny all brown interior camper - I too am claustrophobic and the dark interior just adds to the feeling of the walls closing in!

• Love 8

I really can't or can believe Kody would be ok with this, that it is acceptable for one of his wives having to live in an RV when all the other's have homes. This is what gets me irate about Robyn, she contributes absolutely nothing to the family finances ( if they all still contribute ) yet the prima donna gets her 7 bedroom home. What about the adjacent land next to her house, could Janelle not park there with a permit temporarily, then at least they could have access to electricity and a washer and dryer. I get Janelle  may run into issues with apartments because of the dogs, but they could make it work with a small 2 bedroom home, unless they are cash poor ( which I would believe) that they couldn't come up with 1st and last months rent deposit. 

• Love 15

380 square feet is about the size of my sitting room.  I'm claustrophobic with just the numbers.  My parents had a very large RV and when I'd go visit them when they parked in an "RV resort," I booked myself into the nearest hotel after the first trip when I was only with them three days.  I couldn't take it.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Janelle living in a trailer is, I think, her way of passively telling her beloved sister-wives how selfish and materialistic they are but the thing is, they don't care.  So Janelle is martyring herself into living in a trailer on a desolate patch of dirt for no other reason than to pretend that she really doesn't care either.  But her weight and her demeanor shows otherwise.  I think she's just as problematic as Meri and Robyn, and as much a doormat as Christine.

I actually think she really doesn't care about material things or she would have been just like the rest of them in primarily seeking that.  And I think the other wives are irked by her, because I'm sure it's not lost on them that Kody seems not to have the same problems with her than he does with them.  He and Janelle are never on the outs or arguing like he does with the rest of them, even Robyn.  She never makes him feel like she needs something he's not giving her, or that he prefers the others over her, which I'm sure he appreciates.  She and Kody may suffer from lack of intimacy and zero spark but he already has lost all that with most of them anyway due to all of their resentments with him.  At least he and Janelle don't have big resentments sullying the rest of their relationship.  Because she didn't sell her soul and scratch and claw her way with Kody and the others to secure the consolation prize of a big house and material things, she didn't lose the Kodster's admiration.  I don't think any of this is lost on the rest of them and it probably irks them.  They went the materialistic route because they weren't getting what they really wanted from him, like his admiration and attention, so they figured at least a big house could help make up for that, but Janelle never looked at it that way and as a result, ironically actually kept his respect.  It's interesting because we all thought she had the worst relationship with him of any of them, but perhaps because she never had high expectations and conflicts with him there was little chance of things between them turning sour either.

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
(edited)

Maybe TLC is paying for the RV rental to create some 'drama'.  It makes it obvious that they were idiots to buy unserviced lots without bothering to look into how much it would cost to bring in utilities (no wonder they'd been for sale for a year). And nobody in this big happy family will take them in temporarily.  We may get some scenes of Janelle fishing in the drainage ditch to relieve stress before family events and Savannah scrubbing her laundry on a rock and hanging it up to dry, only to be coated by blowing prairie dog plague dirt.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
48 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

I actually think she really doesn't care about material things or she would have been just like the rest of them in primarily seeking that.  And I think the other wives are irked by her, because I'm sure it's not lost on them that Kody seems not to have the same problems with her than he does with them.  He and Janelle are never on the outs or arguing like he does with the rest of them, even Robyn.  She never makes him feel like she needs something he's not giving her, or that he prefers the others over her, which I'm sure he appreciates.  She and Kody may suffer from lack of intimacy and zero spark but he already has lost all that with most of them anyway due to all of their resentments with him.  At least he and Janelle don't have big resentments sullying the rest of their relationship.  Because she didn't sell her soul and scratch and claw her way with Kody and the others to secure the consolation prize of a big house and material things, she didn't lose the Kodster's admiration.  I don't think any of this is lost on the rest of them and it probably irks them.  They went the materialistic route because they weren't getting what they really wanted from him, like his admiration and attention, so they figured at least a big house could help make up for that, but Janelle never looked at it that way and as a result, ironically actually kept his respect.  It's interesting because we all thought she had the worst relationship with him of any of them, but perhaps because she never had high expectations and conflicts with him there was little chance of things between them turning sour either.

I agree with you, she is complacent, the one time I remember she put her foot down that she was not going to take Gabe out of his school, yet she did. I don't think she offers any push back and just goes along with Kody and his messed up ways. I know that Kody has tossed Christine and her to the side in favor of Robyn, Christine just expresses it more. I really could care less she opted to live in an RV, but I don't think that was a wise choice for Savannah. Maybe Christine can talk her into moving back to Utah or even better, moving to NC to be closer to Maddie.  

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Maybe TLC is paying for the RV rental to create some 'drama'.  It makes it obvious that they were idiots to buy unserviced lots without bothering to look into how much it would cost to bring in utilities (no wonder they'd been for sale for a year). And nobody in this big happy family will take them in temporarily.  We may get some scenes of Janelle fishing in the drainage ditch to relieve stress before family events and Savannah scrubbing her laundry on a rock and hanging it up to dry, only to be coated by blowing prairie dog plague dirt.

Maybe....idk....TLC often has trends.  Recently, Ronald built an extra room for his step son on 90 Day....and, recall some other 90 Day cast members lived in a one room shanty, backyard shed, etc.  Still, it’s difficult to film in those tight quarters.   I guess they could film outside.   It is a mystery as to how Janelle would afford a RV like that.   I just don’t get it.  My guess is that a wealthy benefactor loaned it to her.  I have suspected this for a long time.  The only explanation I can imagine is that a wealthy benefactor keeps Kody a float.  I have no proof of this, of course ,🤫 🤑

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Janelle has always been non-materialistic, but I cannot hate Kody, Robyn and Meri any more than I do with this RV residence news. They could all move into Meri's or Robyn's huge homes. These people are awful. 

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe....idk....TLC often has trends.  Recently, Ronald built an extra room for his step son on 90 Day....and, recall some other 90 Day cast members lived in a one room shanty, backyard shed, etc.  Still, it’s difficult to film in those tight quarters.   I guess they could film outside.   It is a mystery as to how Janelle would afford a RV like that.   I just don’t get it.  My guess is that a wealthy benefactor loaned it to her.  I have suspected this for a long time.  The only explanation I can imagine is that a wealthy benefactor keeps Kody a float.  I have no proof of this, of course ,🤫 🤑

Why would anyone wealthy enough to support the Brown Clowns even want to be associated with them?? It makes no sense...these Clowns have no sense of financial responsibility...this "wealthy benefactor" might just as well use his money to light his cigars.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)

The size of the place wouldn't bother me for two people for a summer with hook-ups at a lovely place with shade, a lake and things to do outside - we'd spend our time picnicking, swimming, hiking, etc.  But seeing that thing parked in the full blazing sun is depressing.  The video says it is airconditioned, but that would take a ton of energy to keep cool.

The 55" TV and faux leather reclining couch are probably what Janelle fell for.

In ginger90's posted photo, are those the stump seats that this fambly has sat on for many uncomfortable conversations? 

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I still don’t see how she’s saving money living in an RV.  Those rentals are pricy, though you may not have to sign a years lease. Maybe that’s what she didn’t want to do.  

Thinking about this some more, I realize that Flagstaff is a college town. In the summer, college kids often move out. Then they come back in the fall. Further proof of Janelle's poor decisions. Unless she already has a house or apartment secured for the fall, she is going to be competing with a lot more prospective renters in Sept or late August than she would if she just found a home now. Who knows, perhaps we will hear in a few weeks that she's hooked up a generator and will be "on the land" for the foreseeable future.

I think most teenagers would be embarrassed to invite friends over in this situation. Not so much because it's a trailer, which could be spun as kind of cool if it's anything like the one in the video - but because of where it's parked. Especially when her presumably well-known siblings live in actual houses. In town. She's definitely going to be facing a lot of questions from her peers, imo.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I agree with you, she is complacent, the one time I remember she put her foot down that she was not going to take Gabe out of his school, yet she did. I don't think she offers any push back and just goes along with Kody and his messed up ways. I know that Kody has tossed Christine and her to the side in favor of Robyn, Christine just expresses it more. I really could care less she opted to live in an RV, but I don't think that was a wise choice for Savannah. Maybe Christine can talk her into moving back to Utah or even better, moving to NC to be closer to Maddie.  

This is what I think Kody admires about Janelle - she doesn’t challenge him or place any demands on him. Kody doesn’t give a crap about materialism - this is the guy who insisted on having a sports car that couldn’t fit more than one of his million kids (and certainly not one who needed a car seat). He’s all about how it looks. If he cares that Janelle is not materialistic it’s only because that means there is more for him.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Having seen these things in person, it's all very cheap finishings, destined to be beaten up in a heartbeat desoite the high cost.  It's fiberboard to save weight.

I guessed that too when the guy in the video was having problems opening/closing the flimsy door. 

If anyone wanted to break in, they wouldn't have a problem. IMO.

• Love 9

I don’t see the RV as a negative for Janelle and her family, assuming there is water and toilet facilities.  She calls it an adventure and I hope she’s right.  Tiny Houses became popular a few years ago.  It works for some people.  

This camper is much smaller than Janelle’s RV.  Anyone see Nomadland?  LOl

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t see the RV as a negative for Janelle and her family, assuming there is water and toilet facilities.

There is water and a toilet but the waste goes into a holding tank.  That means the unit needs to be hauled into a dumping station on a regular basis to be emptied and the water tank refilled.  Which means a vehicle large enought to haul it.  It's not clear what plans there are for that. Or maybe they will wait until the toilet backs up to worry about it.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

There is water and a toilet but the waste goes into a holding tank.  That means the unit needs to be hauled into a dumping station on a regular basis to be emptied and the water tank refilled.  Which means a vehicle large enought to haul it.  It's not clear what plans there are for that. Or maybe they will wait until the toilet backs up to worry about it.

I imagine a perfunctory rigging up of a Shop Vac and a makeshift Slip & Slide runoff to empty the waste into prarie dog pond and then filling the water tanks with Plexus pink drink ☺️

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

OK but none of you have addressed the rill pink elephant: where are the fire-farting horses going to go?

New hood ornament for whichever lucky vehicle gets to haul the RV around town.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I hope Janelle is having as much fun with her RV as we are!  😝

I’m not sure why this came to mind.....something about the idea of Kody visiting the the RV.  It’s called Don’t Come Knockin’If The Trailer, I’m mean RV Is A Rockin’. Lol

• LOL 5
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

Based on my skimming of facebook comments I get the impression that Janelle purchased it. She said something along the line of it would be useful for traveling in the future.  Looking back I can remember Meri being one of the drivers for the rented family RV trips, but I can't remember ever seeing Janelle driving.  While a 5th wheel is easier to learn to maneuver, it is a skill to be learned to handle not only the truck needed to haul it, but the skill of driving a payload of that size, especially on hills, tight turns and in poor weather. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

but do they actually see each other? 

I doubt it... I looked it up and Savanah is closest in age to Breanna (definitely a NO as we know how Robyn keeps her kids separated from the rest) Which leaves Ysabel who is about a year and a half older. Aurora and Gwen are 2.5-3 years older, which is probably too much age wise.

I can see how Christine would be willing to have her over but don't know how far away they are living now. And we know how "close" this family actually is nowadays, so I doubt Savanah is seeing anyone.

(Odd spelling of that name btw! Thought Christine was the only one who did that)

• Love 8
(edited)
16 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Based on my skimming of facebook comments I get the impression that Janelle purchased it. She said something along the line of it would be useful for traveling in the future.  Looking back I can remember Meri being one of the drivers for the rented family RV trips, but I can't remember ever seeing Janelle driving.  While a 5th wheel is easier to learn to maneuver, it is a skill to be learned to handle not only the truck needed to haul it, but the skill of driving a payload of that size, especially on hills, tight turns and in poor weather. 

Even if she takes the necessary lessons, I do not see our lumpish Janelle ever driving this enormous thing on the back of a truck. Ever. Especially not across country to NC. 

These things are extremely expensive. If she bought it new she could have paid upwards of 300K (uneducated guess). The cost of a vehicle to haul it (F350?) would be a lot too. If she did buy it to live in long-term she's a bigger idiot than I thought.

I have a friend who is very ruggedly independent and admirably much more capable than I - she did all her own desert landscaping with minimal help (it took years and was a labor of love). Extensive pavers, planting, tree care etc. She had sold her home during the 2009 housing crisis (alas) and bought an RV planning to travel. Ended up parking on her sister's property and after 2-3 years she rented the house next door (where she did all the landscaping and eventually bought it). Gas was super expensive at the time which put a damper on her travel plans. Of everyone I know, she was the person most likely to enjoy living in an RV and she ended up annoyed and claustrophobic, longing for a home that didn't shake in strong winds and didn't require dumping waste etc. etc. She took exactly one trip, hauling it with her F250 through 3 large Western states (it was smaller than Janelle's, built for one). She gave it up for a song after it sat in her own driveway for a few years.

If she couldn't hack it, Janelle definitely can't. 

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Useful 3
  • Love 11

I’ve also heard that campers, travel trailers, etc are on short supply since covid.  In NC, there’s over a year wait on an order. Janelle lucked up or got her order in some time ago.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Eh, I am not going to be mad at the other sister wives for Janelle living in the RV. I don’t think it’s an issue of Janelle not being allowed to stay with the sister wives because I don’t think she wants to stay with them. I think this is what Janelle wants. In one of the old seasons when the wives each got a special trip with Kody, Janelle’s was camping. I think this is just her thing. My problem is expecting it for her kid who has no choice in the matter. The way this family works, I doubt everything is working as it should in that RV. Savanah is now stuck in an RV in the middle of nowhere with her mom. Well that must be exciting. I cannot imagine how hot it will be in the summer. I also would not feel safe on that large piece of land with just the RV as protection. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, Cetacean said:

There is water and a toilet but the waste goes into a holding tank.  That means the unit needs to be hauled into a dumping station on a regular basis to be emptied and the water tank refilled.

I hope she knows how to do that as Kody is not going to help! He clearly demonstrated his skills in this when he sprayed human waste all over his shoes......

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I think this is the trade-off the other wives were not willing to make and in some ways they might feel better about themselves for not giving in and letting Kody have everything his way, but in other ways they are probably irked that because Janelle doesn't offer any push back, his relationship with her is still on a positive note.

• Love 6
(edited)

1 hour ago, LilyD said:

I hope she knows how to do that as Kody is not going to help! He clearly demonstrated his skills in this when he sprayed human waste all over his shoes......

I just started watching the RV trip to Nauvoo this morning in preparation for the Surviving Sister Wives podcast.  I was choking on my Cheerios every time those two huge RVs rolled up into another campground near midnight, and Kody flounced and whined that the next day they were going to stay on schedule no matter what.....lather, rinse, repeat.  Pretty sure the "spray dad with poop" segment is coming up soon.  I can't wait.

Am I wrong in remembering that Robyn can look out of the window of the East Turret of her mansion and see Coyote Pass?  So if Janelle runs into any trouble, does she go running to Robyn's?  And HOW can Kody be okay with his wife and daughter living in the middle of nowhere, with no one nearby?  I don't care if Janelle would rather live in a cardboard box under Meri's Pine Trees™ but just the amount of work involved seems very at odds with Janelle's leisurely style of living.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, Roslyn said:

I just watched The Long, Long Trailer the other day.  Great old (1954) movie if you like Lucy.

I would not want to drive one of those.  Just driving our F250 truck is tough enough! 

I hope Janelle's kids aren't cramming into that thing.  This family is nuts, and financially inept, to say the least.

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I just watched The Long, Long Trailer the other day.  Great old (1954) movie if you like Lucy.

I saw that a couple of months ago for the first time, since it is the same vintage as I am and never had TCM access before.  Virtually everything else I'd seen Lucy & Desi in was on a set.  Except for Lucy stomping on grapes somewhere.  No, I would never want anything that big!

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I would not want to drive one of those.  Just driving our F250 truck is tough enough! 

I hope Janelle's kids aren't cramming into that thing.  This family is nuts, and financially inept, to say the least.

I “love” Lucy! 😜

Janelle once camped in a tipi (tepee) on Kody’s dad’s property when she left her first husband. Maybe she likes camping— but I hope this is a temporary situation for Savannah’s sake. 

• Love 5

That travel trailer runs new run between 70K and 80K to buy, with some cheaper.  If she was smart she'd get somebody with a big truck to pull it to Maddie's and live there (preferably in a nearby trailer/RV park), particularly once summer is over.  

Is it possible that Savanah is an introvert and doesn't much care about being around lots of people?  I got enough socialization during the school year that I really didn't need close friends after school and even during the summer.  She might be fine there in the boondocks.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Adiba said:

I “love” Lucy! 😜

Janelle once camped in a tipi (tepee) on Kody’s dad’s property when she left her first husband. Maybe she likes camping— but I hope this is a temporary situation for Savannah’s sake. 

I thought Janelle lived in the tipi while married to Kody - didn’t she basically leave the family for a period of time? I could be conflating different events….

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

I thought Janelle lived in the tipi while married to Kody - didn’t she basically leave the family for a period of time? I could be conflating different events….

I think the tipi living was before she married Kody, possibly while she was investigating polygamy for herself and by being near Kody's parents while they were venturing into this new faith, she could learn along with them.

When she left Kody I believe she lived with her mother briefly, then got a job and bought a house for herself and kids.  Kody must have been making conjugal visits during this time, as from what I have read, Savanah was conceived during this period.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Even if she takes the necessary lessons, I do not see our lumpish Janelle ever driving this enormous thing on the back of a truck. Ever. Especially not across country to NC. 

These things are extremely expensive. If she bought it new she could have paid upwards of 300K (uneducated guess). The cost of a vehicle to haul it (F350?) would be a lot too. If she did buy it to live in long-term she's a bigger idiot than I thought.

I have a friend who is very ruggedly independent and admirably much more capable hmthan I - she did all her own desert landscaping with minimal help (it took years and was a labor of love). Extensive pavers, planting, tree care etc. She had sold her home during the 2009 housing crisis (alas) and bought an RV planning to travel. Ended up parking on her sister's property and after 2-3 years renting the house next door (where she did all the landscaping and eventually bought it). Gas was super expensive at the time which put a damper on her travel plans. Of everyone I know, she was the person most likely to enjoy living in an RV and she ended up annoyed and claustrophobic, longing for a home that didn't shake in strong winds and didn't require dumping waste etc. etc. She took exactly one trip, hauling it with her F250 through 3 large Western states (it was smaller than Janelle's, built for one). She gave it up for a song after it sat in her own driveway for a few years.

If she couldn't hack it, Janelle definitely can't. 

Very true about hauling it around.  She will spend just as much on the truck to pull it as the RV itself.  Plus from several people that own one, it can be very dangerous to haul.  You really have to pay attention and keep your hands on the wheel.  Not saying she can't do it, but it's not something you learn overnight.  

My guess is that they are getting read to build something out there.  Don't know how well Flagstaff enforces RV's on property or if it's even an issue.   Or being allowed to live on property long term in a RV.  Those are pesky little details you have to find out before buying a property.  

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Very true about hauling it around.  She will spend just as much on the truck to pull it as the RV itself.  Plus from several people that own one, it can be very dangerous to haul.  You really have to pay attention and keep your hands on the wheel.  Not saying she can't do it, but it's not something you learn overnight.   

I'd be beat before I even started, I can't imagine even backing up to align the truck hitch with the 5th wheeler.  Then the thought of rolling down the highway relying only on side view mirrors would give me nightmares.  

We need input from @Rabbit Hutch to weigh in on what professional truckers feel about these RVs on the highways in the hands of novices.

• Love 10

I read someplace (maybe in Robyn's NY Times bestseller) that Janelle didn't last in that teepee more than a couple nights. It was too cold so she stayed with her  mom and Winn. There may have been another time she camped on her own but not then.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

I just did a little googling, and you can have a truck come to your RV and empty your tanks:

When your RV can’t move or other RV situations that make disposing of your full black water tank contents difficult or incapable of reaching a good dump station. You need to seek out the services of an RV waster removal service to help you get rid of your black water. Once you do, you should be a happy camper once again.

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

I just did a little googling, and you can have a truck come to your RV and empty your tanks:

I will bet that doesn't come cheap.  So I bet they will have to ration their water use.  Our little old vacation cottage had a small septic and we were forever "saving the flush" and doing dishes in a pan that we would empty outside.  That is no fun.

• Love 9