Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Rhondinella

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

Recommended Posts

On 5/2/2021 at 12:45 AM, Sandy W said:

I think he's on the brink of a breakdown.  He has Robyn perpetually in his ear, a wife he doesn't seem to want around any longer, another who is no longer "keeping sweet", and then there's Janelle.  He's very close to financial ruin, there is no assurance they will be renewed for the easy TLC money, his married kids are scattered away in other states...he seems to me like a cornered rat.

I pictured a fat rat wearing a ramen noodle wig and died laughing.

 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

29 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I pictured a fat rat wearing a ramen noodle wig and died laughing.

 

With those beady eyes of his darting in every direction.🐀

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

B0CD9AE1-32AD-410B-AF37-CF76E4EB2F4D.jpeg

15903242-E6D0-4147-ADBA-BD5FC7300185.jpeg

No chips, I guess mom was more careful with her crockery than Janelle.

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

With those beady eyes of his darting in every direction.🐀

He is just looking for a HOT new wife or CHEESE!

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Kind of an anamoly having a plain salad with 1000 Island dressing after deep fried testicles. 

ETA just because there's a lot of folks at the house doesn't mean that no one can cook - make casseroles or a pot of chili along with a big salad. No need to eat out, unless of course that's what they want to do, McDonald's and fried naughty bits for everyone! 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Janelle, you're not fooling anyone. That's not your salad. It's a pic off the internet. Nice try tho.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing says healthy eating like gas station food.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

B0CD9AE1-32AD-410B-AF37-CF76E4EB2F4D.jpeg

15903242-E6D0-4147-ADBA-BD5FC7300185.jpeg

She HAS to be trolling us.

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Janelle, you're not fooling anyone. That's not your salad. It's a pic off the internet. Nice try tho.

You could be right, of course. But this salad looks so unappetizing it has to be Janelle's ;-)

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

A salad from a gas station deli?  Are there no grocery stores where she is?  At what point do you say, "I am really hungry and we've packed up the kitchen, let's go to the gas station to get dinner?"  She is so odd.

You know what else is sold at gas stations?  Chips.  Rows of candy and cookies.  Every soda you can think of.  She's not showing us the plastic bag filled with Cool Ranch Doritos, Skittles and diet Coke that she cropped out of the picture.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post

I can't help but wonder if this collection of jackasses can afford to live in Flagstaff if when this shitshow goes down the drain.  

I had always heard Flagstaff was pricey, but it's even more so than I realized.  

According to this article, houses are 43% higher than national average, groceries are 15% higher than national average, healthcare is 11% higher than national average, and even utilities are 3% higher than national average (and considering the fact they want to live in a mini Buckingham Palace, 3% could add up really quickly).

Whilst I don't have access to their finances, judging by the information gathered by posters on this site, they're asshole deep in debt in Flagstaff already, what with taking out a loan on a newly-purchased property (Robyn's Buckingham Palacette).  

Just because you can afford to get into a place doesn't mean you can afford the update if your finances go sideways.  I've read about a few lottery winners who went out and bought their dream house only to lose it within a few years because the lottery money was gone and the people who purchased the houses couldn't make enough money to afford the upkeep.  

I was bamboozled about why they chose Flagstaff when they were already in a precarious financial situation in Vegas, but the posters here enlightened me what with Dayton and the college bullshit.  

These people really are a collective financial disaster just waiting to happen.  Kody better be bowing to the TLC gods and goddesses that this crap gets picked up for another season.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Like 15
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

32 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I can't help but wonder if this collection of jackasses can afford to live in Flagstaff if when this shitshow goes down the drain.  

I had always heard Flagstaff was pricey, but it's even more so than I realized.  

According to this article, houses are 43% higher than national average, groceries are 15% higher than national average, healthcare is 11% higher than national average, and even utilities are 3% higher than national average (and considering the fact they want to live in a mini Buckingham Palace, 3% could add up really quickly).

Whilst I don't have access to their finances, judging by the information gathered by posters on this site, they're asshole deep in debt in Flagstaff already, what with taking out a loan on a newly-purchased property (Robyn's Buckingham Palacette).  

Just because you can afford to get into a place doesn't mean you can afford the update if your finances go sideways.  I've read about a few lottery winners who went out and bought their dream house only to lose it within a few years because the lottery money was gone and the people who purchased the houses couldn't make enough money to afford the upkeep.  

I was bamboozled about why they chose Flagstaff when they were already in a precarious financial situation in Vegas, but the posters here enlightened me what with Dayton and the college bullshit.  

These people really are a collective financial disaster just waiting to happen.  Kody better be bowing to the TLC gods and goddesses that this crap gets picked up for another season.  

I want to see Kootie and Robo get off their high horses (asses) and get rill jobs!  Haven't they been outspending the others "since day 1?"  And been the laziest pair of grifters ever?  I'm sure you are right about Kootie begging for another (boring) season.  He better get out his knee pads.  Maybe TLC will give him the garden hose test.  Can he suck a golf ball through 20 feet of garden hose?  Oh yes he can!  😜

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

A salad from a gas station deli?  Are there no grocery stores where she is?  At what point do you say, "I am really hungry and we've packed up the kitchen, let's go to the gas station to get dinner?"  She is so odd.

You know what else is sold at gas stations?  Chips.  Rows of candy and cookies.  Every soda you can think of.  She's not showing us the plastic bag filled with Cool Ranch Doritos, Skittles and diet Coke that she cropped out of the picture.

This. Was thinking this very same thing! Every time Janelle shows us she’s eating a salad, I roll my eyes sarcastically like, nice try Janelle.  This isn’t something she does on the regular but rather for weekly show-and-tell. Not buying that she even likes it. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I want to see Kootie and Robo get off their high horses (asses) and get rill jobs!  Haven't they been outspending the others "since day 1?"  And been the laziest pair of grifters ever?  I'm sure you are right about Kootie begging for another (boring) season.  He better get out his knee pads.  Maybe TLC will give him the garden hose test.  Can he suck a golf ball through 20 feet of garden hose?  Oh yes he can!  😜

Right?  And if the rumor is true, the Browns agreed to do this season for far less than other seasons so they have to be "thisclose" to falling through that proverbial thin ice on which they've been skating.  

Sister Persnickety and her hubby sold their place here in CA, sunk most all of their equity into their own mini Buckingham Palace on 60 acres in MO, immediately took out loans to put in outbuildings, a pool, etc., and then went upside-down on their mortgage.  They unloaded the house at a loss and and ended up in Golden Valley, AZ, which ranked as the #7 worst place to live in this country.  They literally went from a relative palace in MO to a dump in the desert on a single acre of dirt.  

Getting into the house wasn't their problem, but the upkeep and maintenance with no reliable income put them in dire straits in about 18 months' time.  

I can absolutely see the Browns falling into this same trap because some people just can't seem to plan ahead and only want instant gratification.  

Maybe Sister Persnickety can hook the Browns up with a single wide mobile home on an acre of dirt when the rug is pulled out from under them.  

 

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Like 14
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

These people really are a collective financial disaster just waiting to happen.  Kody better be bowing to the TLC gods and goddesses that this crap gets picked up for another season.  

As long as there are viewers it will get picked up.  Nothing ever happens and nothing ever will but people tune in anyway, 

  • Like 10
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

can hook the Browns up with a single wide mobile home on an acre of dirt

which would show them coming full circle.

Actually that would be an awesome end to this charade.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

B0CD9AE1-32AD-410B-AF37-CF76E4EB2F4D.jpeg

15903242-E6D0-4147-ADBA-BD5FC7300185.jpeg

what the freaking hell?

that's a bowl of lettuce and one thing I would NEVER, EVER, EVER eat is a hard boiled egg from a gas station... then she covers it in thousand island dressing... *gag*

I bet Janelle was a GAS STATION after she ate it and I bet she was hungry again within an hour and out cruising local car washes, laundromats and garbage cans looking for more food, she's like a fat raccoon.

 

raccoon.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post

On 4/28/2021 at 3:31 PM, itsadryheat said:

Janelle is a lazy slacker. I guess I will add delusional into that description because she shills this "healthy" mlm crap and lifestyle while glued to her lazy boy looking like a wikipedia description for comorbidity. She can't be bothered to have that thing growing on her lip looked until she can see it without a mirror. Unless one is delusional, nobody that looks like Janelle would be serious about promoting healthy anything. 

She's in this lifestyle so she can coast, and doesn't mind kody brown telling her what to do. No heavy "decision making" lifting, being in a rotation so she  only has to deal with the guy one on one infrequently. Her autopilot personality is a cover for her insecurities, which she then eats, in private.

Which makes her performance this season so phony. Out of the blue, assertive Janelle is going to address the communication pink elephant creating chaos in the brown fambly. Didn't work, not sincere, not entertaining and the only elephant I saw was her frozen in that camp chair stone faced. She has zero discipline or ambition.

BTW, have we ever had a scene with just her and Robyn?

Agree.  The other benefit of Janelle's being Kody's hitman is the sister wife competition: They have to keep or knock another wife down to prop themselves up.  Robyn's No. 1 wife and Meri's basement wife status are givens, so Janelle has to keep Christine down, for her own security, or as a rare success that she can claim.

Also, around the time of Christine's presentation, Janelle was preparing to leave or preparing to ask Kody permission to go to North Carolina.  So, she had to ingratiate herself.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

what the freaking hell?

that's a bowl of lettuce and one thing I would NEVER, EVER, EVER eat is a hard boiled egg from a gas station.

Thanks for putting this in writing because this was my first thought.

Janelle ate a gas station hard boiled egg and told people via social media.

This is definitely in the category of info to keep locked in the vault.

shhhhh alert . . .  Like when I would drive to the Circle K to get a Sunday paper (when people read those relics) and inhaled a donut and a snickers before I got home. 

Every time I let my sister wives guard down or have a weak moment and want to give one of these dopes (thanks to poster who used this appropriate adjective) the benefit of the doubt, they post/do something in the same category as eating a gas station egg. Do you think she can resist the ones in the gallon jar, floating in liquid?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/3/2021 at 11:49 PM, Teafortwo said:

She HAS to be trolling us.

I thought that she was trolling us when she actually wrote, "Google it," about the oysters.  

On 5/3/2021 at 8:58 PM, DakotaJustice said:

Kind of an anamoly having a plain salad with 1000 Island dressing after deep fried testicles. 

ETA just because there's a lot of folks at the house doesn't mean that no one can cook - make casseroles or a pot of chili along with a big salad. No need to eat out, unless of course that's what they want to do, McDonald's and fried naughty bits for everyone! 

"The house is all packed up . . ." except for the plates and silverware, so she can eat her gas station salad.  Maybe she meant the stove and refrigerator.  The grocery stores must have been closed, too, but, fortunately, the large local gas station deli still maintained its deli.  I hope that none of the other people ordered nachos, if Kody were nearby.

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

This may sound strange, but there is a gas station with very good deli/take out food in the small town in Iowa where my aunt and uncle lived.  This was really the only place to get take out other than pizza in the town, and everyone loved their chicken and pork tenderloins.  And it was a real, active gas station.  But this is a rural town with a population of about 1000.  Not an "upscale" city like Flagstaff.  And it was not a self-serve place that received food shipments a couple of times a week.  Food was cooked daily.  And the food was good.  So, yes, I have (happily) eaten food from a gas station.  (But nothing that looked like that salad.....)

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Not an "upscale" city like Flagstaff.

She was actually in Wyoming.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

This may sound strange, but there is a gas station with very good deli/take out food in the small town in Iowa where my aunt and uncle lived.  This was really the only place to get take out other than pizza in the town, and everyone loved their chicken and pork tenderloins.  And it was a real, active gas station.  But this is a rural town with a population of about 1000.  Not an "upscale" city like Flagstaff.  And it was not a self-serve place that received food shipments a couple of times a week.  Food was cooked daily.  And the food was good.  So, yes, I have (happily) eaten food from a gas station.  (But nothing that looked like that salad.....)

There are several truckstops in Montana that serve up freshly boiled eggs for .50 cents apiece.  Get there early, for they go really fast!  🙃

Before I got an egg cooker for our rig I'd grab a 1/2 dozen every chance I got. Still stock up when I run outta my own.  Although Janelle's salad looked sad, one can get a decent salad at some of the truckstops.  They come in handy when I run out of my own supplies on occasion.  Booyah!  😃

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Like 6
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

This may sound strange, but there is a gas station with very good deli/take out food in the small town in Iowa where my aunt and uncle lived.  This was really the only place to get take out other than pizza in the town, and everyone loved their chicken and pork tenderloins.  And it was a real, active gas station.  But this is a rural town with a population of about 1000.  Not an "upscale" city like Flagstaff.  And it was not a self-serve place that received food shipments a couple of times a week.  Food was cooked daily.  And the food was good.  So, yes, I have (happily) eaten food from a gas station.  (But nothing that looked like that salad.....)

Everyone in Iowa knows that the best taco pizza comes from Casey’s, a gas station/convenience store! Now I want a taco pizza, or a tenderloin sandwich....mmmmm!

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Everyone in Iowa knows that the best taco pizza comes from Casey’s, a gas station/convenience store! Now I want a taco pizza, or a tenderloin sandwich....mmmmm!

I forgot all about Casey's.  I've never purchased food at a Casey's, but there is usually a line for food.  I'll remember that for the next time I'm in Iowa.  The gas station I first mentioned is no where as elaborate as a Casey's.  I'm pretty sure it is a one-of.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

image.png.c613f7e5bac97504828261e875be3e55.png

 

image.png.bf843fc2c25af85836c9d078683a2890.png

Still wondering what are those 'continuous changes'...

 

 

and that's a weird lip color...  a weird lip period.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

More Plexus carp.... anyone surprised???  No clue about the weird lipstick color...

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Is "my jam" higher-ranking than rockstar?  How do these products get excited?  Are they alive?  Maybe they chose the lipstick.

  • Laugh 20

Share this post


Link to post

Is she wearing darker lip liner with the lighter lipstick. Didn't that go out about 20 years ago?  Maybe it was left over from somebody's MLM make up kit.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

Is she wearing darker lip liner with the lighter lipstick. Didn't that go out about 20 years ago?  Maybe it was left over from somebody's MLM make up kit.

YUP. Pam Anderson Baywatch lips fell out of favor about that long ago. With a neutral tone it looked okay, but with a red color it just looked weird and often sloppy. 

Janelle is seriously behind with so many things. SO. MANY. All a person has to do is pay attention to social media to see what’s current. 

Even my mom knows what’s on-trend nowadays. She used to make fun of that lined-lip clown look in the late 90s. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

There are several truckstops in Montana that serve up freshly boiled eggs for .50 cents apiece.  Get there early, for they go really fast!  🙃

Before I got an egg cooker for our rig I'd grab a 1/2 dozen every chance I got. Still stock up when I run outta my own.  Although Janelle's salad looked sad, one can get a decent salad at some of the truckstops.  They come in handy when I run out of my own supplies on occasion.  Booyah!  😃

Every so often I take the I-5 from Norcal to the inland empire to do sportsing things, and there's a couple of loooong stretches where there's nothing but farmland and truck stop gas stations. Some of the best real food I've had that didn't come out of my own kitchen was had in those stations. Some of those places, I'd trust their food more than any restaurant's.

I can't say I trust Janelle's judgment on anything, though. I'd rather eat Meri's "made in a kitchen with dog hair on the counters" rice krispies treats.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I want her to explain how this fits in with the Ayurvedic teachings that she was so proud of learning. 

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Like 13
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/5/2021 at 8:19 AM, itsadryheat said:

Thanks for putting this in writing because this was my first thought.

Janelle ate a gas station hard boiled egg and told people via social media.

This is definitely in the category of info to keep locked in the vault.

shhhhh alert . . .  Like when I would drive to the Circle K to get a Sunday paper (when people read those relics) and inhaled a donut and a snickers before I got home. 

Every time I let my sister wives guard down or have a weak moment and want to give one of these dopes (thanks to poster who used this appropriate adjective) the benefit of the doubt, they post/do something in the same category as eating a gas station egg. Do you think she can resist the ones in the gallon jar, floating in liquid?

I worked in a sports bar while going to college and they had a huge mason jar on the bar full of eggs in brine, that jar would sit there for weeks at room temperature and some of the bartenders would reach in with their hands to grab eggs for customers then wipe their hands on a bar towel, it was so disgusting, the eggs would be dark grey by the time the last egg was sold... I still can't believe people ate them.

I'm still horrified by the thought of bar eggs 20 years later 😫

I wonder how long Janelle's love affair with all things Plexus will last?

One day she'll find the next "jam" "rockstar" and her Plexus products will wind up on the scrap heap with the rest of her snake oils and miracle cures and her followers won't ask any questions, they'll just follow along as she raves about her newest cure.

She's quickly becoming my least favorite wife and I'm very disappointed in Maddie as well.

Couple of grifters.

 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

And considering that Janelle's grand kids are sick so much you really have to question the wisdom of feeding this Plexus carp to babies....

  • Like 9
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/5/2021 at 4:16 PM, CalicoKitty said:

This may sound strange, but there is a gas station with very good deli/take out food in the small town in Iowa where my aunt and uncle lived.  This was really the only place to get take out other than pizza in the town, and everyone loved their chicken and pork tenderloins.  And it was a real, active gas station.  But this is a rural town with a population of about 1000.  Not an "upscale" city like Flagstaff.  And it was not a self-serve place that received food shipments a couple of times a week.  Food was cooked daily.  And the food was good.  So, yes, I have (happily) eaten food from a gas station.  (But nothing that looked like that salad.....)

I guess this doesn't technically count as eating at a gas station, but when we drove out to Texas we stopped several times for breakfast at a little restaurant that was connected to an old gas station that had probably been around since the 50's.  There was a door between the restaurant and the gas station.  I found out about it on Tripadvisor or a similar site, but I haven't seen it listed since COVID.  It had really great pancakes. 

I have an acquaintance who had a career cooking for public and private schools.  When she retired she took over the hot deli section at a fairly large convenience store/gas station in a small town.  Her food was delish.

I have to learn not to look at this thread while I am eating.  Her food pictures and advice are unappealing.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Has this morbidly obese woman lost even 5 pounds in the 10 years we’ve been watching them?! I cannot stand any of them but Janelle promoting herself as a “health coach” is beyond absurd. Christine lost weight- perhaps Janelle could ask her sister wife to help her “strive”.  Does anyone i the fambily realize this is rilly silly?!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Aspenglow said:

Has this morbidly obese woman lost even 5 pounds in the 10 years we’ve been watching them?! I cannot stand any of them but Janelle promoting herself as a “health coach” is beyond absurd. Christine lost weight- perhaps Janelle could ask her sister wife to help her “strive”.  Does anyone i the fambily realize this is rilly silly?!

She did once, when she had a coach pushing her. She still needs one and should quit pretending to be one. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Aspenglow said:

Has this morbidly obese woman lost even 5 pounds in the 10 years we’ve been watching them?! I cannot stand any of them but Janelle promoting herself as a “health coach” is beyond absurd. Christine lost weight- perhaps Janelle could ask her sister wife to help her “strive”.  Does anyone i the fambily realize this is rilly silly?!

I'd guess that Janelle has lost 5 pounds many, many times in the past ten years....and quickly gained them back.

Good point about Christine, she's in a much better position to be a weight-loss/healthy-living coach.  At least she has some legit before and after pictures to tout. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

She was doing really great with Trainer Sean - I think she lost 30 pounds - but then she balked at cutting her calories. Sean even had her talk to a nutrition coach trying to get her to change her diet without much success. 

I don't remember what seasons she was training with Sean but as I recall she was at first enthusiastic (for Janelle that is) but then started doubting herself.  (I remember in particular the indoor rock climbing episode where she got 1.5 feet off the ground and started going into a panic attack on what looked like a 5.2 route) 

After the commitment ceremony she just seemed to give up, of course it didn't help matters that Sean had an affair with a much younger woman and the family broke it off with him but Janelle could have easily found a new coach/trainer. There's tons of them in Vegas. Probably in Flagstaff too. 

But let's see how she does with her Plexus Slim drink. One of Janelle's issues is the inability to stick to anything for more than a short period of time, witness yoga, ayurvedic practice, etc. The way to lose weight is to eat less and lifestyle changes but that appears to be a step she doesn't want to take. 

Did she turn off comments for that Plexus plug on Facebook? 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Uhh...doesn't that plexus crap have caffeine? (I know the weird pink drink does, as I googled it a while back when an acquaintance tried to sell me on buying that junk.)

Duh, Janelle, caffeine is caffeine.
 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Did she turn off comments for that Plexus plug on Facebook? 

No she didn’t.

  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

I do remember the trainer but how long now has she been a “health coach”? I would think she would be embarrassed given she doesn’t appear to have lost weight. It will be interesting to see how long the Plexus gig lasts. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Aspenglow said:

how long now has she been a “health coach

Since 2019.

  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

She may not be the smartest one, but her kids are the smartest ones  out of all of them.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

9E0AE70A-D798-4FB9-AEA8-42C1360974CE.jpeg

65A45A00-125E-4395-9FD9-FBFCFC15A3EB.jpeg

She “secretly” doesn’t mind? What does that even mean? Who dislikes new, green growth so much they feel the need to say they “secretly” don’t mind it? 

if Janelle doesn’t mind a workout in fresh air and sunshine any day she’d be doing it every day. 

Once again, Janelle is full of confusing, nonsensical and fake word vomit. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

She “secretly” doesn’t mind? What does that even mean? Who dislikes new, green growth so much they feel the need to say they “secretly” don’t mind it? 

if Janelle doesn’t mind a workout in fresh air and sunshine any day she’d be doing it every day. 

Once again, Janelle is full of confusing, nonsensical and fake word vomit. 

At first I thought she was talking about her workout causing HER to grow 4" (hopefully muscle). Losing my excess weight and working out to improve my muscles & posture made me an inch taller, back to my age-20 height.

Then I noticed that most of the growth in the picture appears to be weeds, not grass, which may be the "secret" that she doesn't mind.  That could be improved by a bit more working out with a dandelion puller and non-toxic fertilizer that will cause the grass to out-grow the weeds.  I'm sure the neighbours don't like it when her secret weed seeds blow into their yards.

Don't any of her kids at home know how to use a lawnmower?

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size