Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Rhondinella

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Twopper said:

Kody is just silly implying that he would have to take care of all the dogs.  That is utter nonsense as that responsibility would fall to the moms.  Just like all the other responsibilities do.  He probably does get dog hair on his clothes at Janelle's but he can buy a clothes brush or get one of those roller things. 

Just like he takes care of all the kids. And the wives.

My theory is he doesn't want anything around that might have better hair than his. A low bar, but I'm certain most dogs could do it. Including a Chinese crested.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post

16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

AF17A4C7-54CF-4E0B-B20C-DED280A81613.jpeg

6BF7796E-7037-4B0F-A8B1-6A25EF168058.jpeg

Let's talk about this photo for a moment.

I know that's a dog outside only because she told me.  As viewed through the dirty window, I am struggling to figure out which end of the dog is which, but whatever.  What really caught my attention is the bunched-up rug in front of the slider - at first I thought she was going to post about how her dog likes to hide under the rug or something, but nope - it's just a rug that Janelle couldn't bother to straighten out before taking the photo.  Now I am no Suzy Homemaker myself but it just seems like basic entry-level housekeeping to not let area rugs bunch up and become a tripping hazard, but then again it would mean that Janelle would've had to actually get up and fix it, then sit back down and  - well, that's not going to happen, I guess.  I'm also unclear as to what we are seeing in the foreground of this photo - is this another dog?  Or a fuzzy blanket?  

I realize I am being extremely nit-picky.  But does she realize that when she puts stuff like this out there, it only emphasizes how incredibly lazy she is at literally everything?

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I'm also unclear as to what we are seeing in the foreground of this photo - is this another dog?  Or a fuzzy blanket?  

From the strands & lumpy configuration it looks like a bathroom rug being used as Janelle's lap blanket.  Gabe's dog has thinner strands of black fur and her mom's dog has longer & lighter-coloured fur.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

0944F872-0353-474A-B523-A506A66BBBAD.jpeg

Does she just copy and paste, “Can’t believe I waited so long”, on everything?

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

0944F872-0353-474A-B523-A506A66BBBAD.jpeg

Does she just copy and paste, “Can’t believe I waited so long”, on everything?

If Janelle is any kind of a prude, she's gonna be shocked in a few episodes. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

On 4/20/2021 at 4:12 PM, NoWhammies said:

I love Oak Creek Canyon. Dropping down into it from Flagstaff is absolutely terrifying (winding, twisting, steep switchbacks clinging to the side of a cliff with a bunch of people in RVs on a two-lane road), but it is a truly spectacular drive in its own right. Then you round the curve and Boom! Sedona. 

For real. When I went to NAU, we had training in Sedona and the drive was pretty scary. But Sedona is as amazing as everyone says it is! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

From a video where Janelle says she hasn’t worked out for a week, she had a cold. I guess Plexus failed. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She went to class, and wanted to walk out when they started the warmup, but she didn’t. She also said she got COVID tested twice, “because people don’t get colds anymore.”. The tests were negative. 

83670441-02A9-4365-9E8E-5EDDBE83764B.jpeg

  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

She just takes the most unflattering selfies.

I think she’s in competition with Amy Roloff.  I’m always amazed at the minimal effort these people seem to put into their shills.  Selling health and beauty products, take crappy photos.  Sell clothing pick the ones with the ugliest patterns.  I’m amazed at how much they sell even as z-listers because they don’t market things very well.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Is she now growing a cancer nugget inside her lip, right below where she had the nugget above her lip removed? (the selfie mode pic is a mirror image)

  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

If she had two tests for covid in a week, they were probably rapid tests. Those have a lot of false negatives, according to a friend who is an RN. 

  • Useful 8

Share this post


Link to post

Where do you find the Strive with Janelle videos?  I looked on IG but can't find this account.  There is one called Strive with Janelle and followed by Janelle, but there's zero posts.  Just curious, because I guess I don't follow enough Z-list celebs yet. 🙄

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Where do you find the Strive with Janelle videos?  I looked on IG but can't find this account.  There is one called Strive with Janelle and followed by Janelle, but there's zero posts.  Just curious, because I guess I don't follow enough Z-list celebs yet. 🙄

It’s on a public Facebook page.

B5C4D31D-5780-4C46-8EF5-1E0F5B1C8256.jpeg

  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

Janelle's polar opposite reactions to Robyn and Christine.

Group Lunch: Robyn pre fake crying "are you referring to me" and Janelle jumps up from chair to comfort her.

Plague Acres Picnic: Christine proposes Utah move, Janelle reacts to her crying and distress with anger.

Theme for this season: Janelle Strives for Communication

What's up with Janelle? Producer driven garbage, Janelle is a phony, End of the season and she was worn out from pretending to give a shit.

Her anger seemed authentic.

So much for communicating Janelle. 

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Janelle's polar opposite reactions to Robyn and Christine.

Group Lunch: Robyn pre fake crying "are you referring to me" and Janelle jumps up from chair to comfort her.

Plague Acres Picnic: Christine proposes Utah move, Janelle reacts to her crying and distress with anger.

Theme for this season: Janelle Strives for Communication

What's up with Janelle? Producer driven garbage, Janelle is a phony, End of the season and she was worn out from pretending to give a shit.

Her anger seemed authentic.

So much for communicating Janelle. 

 

At one time, I found Janelle to be the most tolerable of all the wives, that turned around for me when she tossed aside her instincts for Gabe's academic life to follow her leader to Flagstaff, without protest. 

She has finally found her role in the family as Kody's commander-in-chief.  He has armed her with clipboards, whiteboards and magic markers and sent her on a mission to shoot down anything that may interfere with Robyn's wishes.

When Christine presented her rationale for wanting to return to Utah, her reaction was anger, rather than giving consideration to Christine's thought process and communicating with compassion the reasons she (Kody) thought it was unfeasible.  By allowing herself to be used as a pawn in this manner, she has proven that she is the most brainwashed of the bunch.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

I've been rewatching some old episodes just so I can read all the comments and snark from here at the same time.

What struck me, is that what Kody did to Christine in this season finale, is the same bs he did to Meri over Cottonwood, and the b&b. (I can't remember right now if he's done it to anyone else). He gives lip service to being totally on board with their visions, when one-on-one, then yanks the rug out from under them when in front of the group.
  I don't quite grasp why he does this to the women he supposedly loves and cares about. (control? Fun?) If anyone betrayed me like that ONCE, I'd never trust them again, period, but these women allow it to happen over and over.

 

OMG I JUST POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD AND DONT KNOW HOW TO MOVE IT! Many apologies!

Edited by WhatAmIWatching · Reason: I am a huge dork
  • Like 11
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

She has finally found her role in the family as Kody's commander-in-chief.  He has armed her with clipboards, whiteboards and magic markers and sent her on a mission to shoot down anything that may interfere with Robyn's wishes.

So much this!  She even said to Christine, "so you want to move there because your kids are there?"  First of all, I thought those kids were everyone's kids - you know, bonus moms and all that.  Second, Janelle was acting - very likely on instructions from Kobyn - that the very idea of moving away from the portion of the family that doesn't give a crap about her, to the part of her family that would very much love to have her there, was ridiculous and a slap in the face to Kody - who doesn't even bother to visit her anymore.  It would've been laughable had Christine not been sitting there sobbing and gasping for air once she fully understood that Kody had played her hard for his own enjoyment in front of everyone.

It was bad enough that Kody has been gaslighting Christine something fierce.  It's really sickening to see that Janelle is now his gleeful sidekick.  I wonder what's in it for Janelle - perhaps the promise of a mini-vacay in a teepee in the middle of the desert?

Christine should have broken that whiteboard over her knee and told them all to stick their Sharpies where the sun don't shine.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

Janelle is now Kootie's official bouncer.  Yay her.☹️

"step outta line, the man (woman) come and take you away."  What a sad existence for Christine AND her (ignored) girls.  I hope the girls find decent partners that will love them and never breathe a word about 'sister wives.'  I still worry that Aspyn's going to have the subject come up, since she married Mitch, and lives in Utah, amid his plyg family members.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I wonder what's in it for Janelle

Janelle is a lazy slacker. I guess I will add delusional into that description because she shills this "healthy" mlm crap and lifestyle while glued to her lazy boy looking like a wikipedia description for comorbidity. She can't be bothered to have that thing growing on her lip looked until she can see it without a mirror. Unless one is delusional, nobody that looks like Janelle would be serious about promoting healthy anything. 

She's in this lifestyle so she can coast, and doesn't mind kody brown telling her what to do. No heavy "decision making" lifting, being in a rotation so she  only has to deal with the guy one on one infrequently. Her autopilot personality is a cover for her insecurities, which she then eats, in private.

Which makes her performance this season so phony. Out of the blue, assertive Janelle is going to address the communication pink elephant creating chaos in the brown fambly. Didn't work, not sincere, not entertaining and the only elephant I saw was her frozen in that camp chair stone faced. She has zero discipline or ambition.

BTW, have we ever had a scene with just her and Robyn?

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

 

BTW, have we ever had a scene with just her and Robyn?

When Janelle was conducting her clipboard interviews, like a survey taker in the mall, Robyn came to Janelle's backyard, sat in a folding chair, put on her "sincere face" nodded agreement to the nothing thoughts Janelle put forward, then left.

BTW, aside from parties, is anyone ever offered refreshments when they attend each other's homes?  First thing after welcoming someone to ones home, it's customary to offer at the very least, a beverage.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

When Janelle was conducting her clipboard interviews, like a survey taker in the mall, Robyn came to Janelle's backyard, sat in a folding chair, put on her "sincere face" nodded agreement to the nothing thoughts Janelle put forward, then left.

BTW, aside from parties, is anyone ever offered refreshments when they attend each other's homes?  First thing after welcoming someone to ones home, it's customary to offer at the very least, a beverage.

Christine made Robyn a parfait, in a weirdly huge bowl, before she randomly jumped up from the conversation to put on cozy socks.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

When Janelle was conducting her clipboard interviews, like a survey taker in the mall, Robyn came to Janelle's backyard, sat in a folding chair, put on her "sincere face" nodded agreement to the nothing thoughts Janelle put forward, then left.

Thanks! I can't remember any...at all. I recall Janelle interacting with the others and Robyn interacting with the others, but these two interacting, crickets. Which sparked my curiosity on their relationship.

So kody brown can save face being a fake polygamist by "keeping" Janelle and Robyn. Robyn wants everything from kody brown, Janelle, outwardly, wants nothing. Meri and Christine want things. Because his motivation to be in the lifestyle, being inauthentic, not faith based but ego based, it resulted in failure. He's too stupid to realize this and blames outwardly. He can only succeed when nobody questions or needs anything from him. 

If there is no angst or competition between Robyn and Janelle, his celestial life on earth might work. But could it work In the same house?  In theory, Robyn would get the help she signed up for, but it's with the one wife who didn't sign up for the child care part of polygamy. I do find the image of Janelle living with all that kid action 24/7 amusing.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Christine made Robyn a parfait, in a weirdly huge bowl, before she randomly jumped up from the conversation to put on cozy socks.

It could have been worse.  There is always the possibility of Mock Tapicoa Puddingk at Christine's house.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

18 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Janelle is a lazy slacker. I guess I will add delusional into that description because she shills this "healthy" mlm crap and lifestyle while glued to her lazy boy looking like a wikipedia description for comorbidity. She can't be bothered to have that thing growing on her lip looked until she can see it without a mirror. Unless one is delusional, nobody that looks like Janelle would be serious about promoting healthy anything. 

She's in this lifestyle so she can coast, and doesn't mind kody brown telling her what to do. No heavy "decision making" lifting, being in a rotation so she  only has to deal with the guy one on one infrequently. Her autopilot personality is a cover for her insecurities, which she then eats, in private.

Which makes her performance this season so phony. Out of the blue, assertive Janelle is going to address the communication pink elephant creating chaos in the brown fambly. Didn't work, not sincere, not entertaining and the only elephant I saw was her frozen in that camp chair stone faced. She has zero discipline or ambition.

THIS. 

I’d have empathy for her if she’s stop pretending she’s on the “healthy” bandwagon. I mean, Janelle has had YEARS to accomplish something and she’s still a lazy, fake AF blob who jumps from gimmick to gimmick.  She never sticks with anything long enough to give it a chance to work. 

You’re so right. Janelle is undisciplined, lazy, phony and has proven herself to be unwilling to dig in and do the work. Why would anyone pay her money for this garbage? 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I wouldn’t eat anything from Janelle’s house. 

It may go down better if she brewed you a pot of peppermint tea from her 10 pound stash to induce a hearty burp after partaking of her food.

  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I've been rewatching some old episodes just so I can read all the comments and snark from here at the same time.

What struck me, is that what Kody did to Christine in this season finale, is the same bs he did to Meri over Cottonwood, and the b&b. (I can't remember right now if he's done it to anyone else). He gives lip service to being totally on board with their visions, when one-on-one, then yanks the rug out from under them when in front of the group.
  I don't quite grasp why he does this to the women he supposedly loves and cares about. (control? Fun?) If anyone betrayed me like that ONCE, I'd never trust them again, period, but these women allow it to happen over and over.

 

OMG I JUST POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD AND DONT KNOW HOW TO MOVE IT! Many apologies!

as far as I know the only way to "move" it is to copy and past it into the thread you intended.  Then backspace everything out of this post and type in "move to wherev."

I do agree with you.  And I think Meri has been gaslighted probably more often than the times we have seen.  And probably so has Christine. 

23 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Janelle's polar opposite reactions to Robyn and Christine.

Group Lunch: Robyn pre fake crying "are you referring to me" and Janelle jumps up from chair to comfort her.

Plague Acres Picnic: Christine proposes Utah move, Janelle reacts to her crying and distress with anger.

Theme for this season: Janelle Strives for Communication

What's up with Janelle? Producer driven garbage, Janelle is a phony, End of the season and she was worn out from pretending to give a shit.

Her anger seemed authentic.

So much for communicating Janelle. 

Janelle had to comfort Robyn before anyone could spill the beans and say it was a mistake to add Robyn to the family, although Meri and Christine really would like to say it.  Janelle also had to smack down Christine for suggesting the move to Utah, because Kody wants that to be his idea when it becomes apparent that they won't build in Flagstaff.  She also must be punished because she nixed the idea of the large house.  She was supposed to play along with that idea for at least a season even if they all knew it would never be built. 

I think the work that Kody refers to that they do is sitting around thinking of how to prolong the show.   When Meri and Kody go to Flagstaff they mention  it doesn't matter where they live because they work from home.   Then in a talking head Janelle remarks that they don't need to explain to the kids that they will make x more money by moving.  Of course, no one believes that because if they moved for jobs or money, the adult children would understand why they move, but Maddie and Aspen clearly don't understand.  Even Ysabel has a clue because she asked "why do we move so much."  the reply from Christine was crickets. 

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Early on in this show, Janelle was actually successful in losing weight when she was with Trainer Sean, he of the "smash your scale with a sledgehammer!" fame.  She even walk/ran a 5K with the family - you may remember this episode, it was when Kody decided that no one could keep up with his "pace" and he ran ahead of the entire family?  (Jerk).  It was also the ep where Robyn was in charge of making fambly t-shirts and she "accidentally" ordered an XL for Janelle?  Well, that XL fit, foiling Robyn's early passive-aggressive plans, but my point is (and I do have one, lol) that had Janelle stayed on the track she was on back then, she'd probably actually be in a healthy weight range.  But like many, she self-sabotaged her weight loss.  Now I know many people who, upon seeing progress, revert back to their old ways and lather, rinse and repeat this cycle for years (raises hand)....but these people don't pretend to be health coaches.  The Janelle of the past, who was putting herself out there in a 5K - I might take advice from her.  This Janelle, the one who keeps setting up accountability groups and then changing the dates because she's not quite ready?  Just stop.  She is going to hurt someone - and at the very least, enable someone to stay right where they are because she is constantly bemoaning how harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd it is to exercise, when inertia is just so much easier. 

So there was a point in time where she had some discipline.  She talked many times about how much better she felt, but she slid back into her old habits and never came back.  I have to think her overeating is from unprocessed stress, or perhaps a way to keep Kody away from her.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Twopper said:

 

I think the work that Kody refers to that they do is sitting around thinking of how to prolong the show.   When Meri and Kody go to Flagstaff they mention  it doesn't matter where they live because they work from home.   

It was either on her twitter or one of her talking heads when it came out that Robyn sleeps until noon.  She justified this by claiming that she stays up to keep Kody company while he conducts business by phone and due to time zone differences, his business is conducted late at night.  The gun company he has been said to represent has a German sounding name, (forget what it is, Das...something?).  This may fit if he is conducting import business with Europe where there is an 8 hour+/- time difference but it doesn't explain why she would permit a chaotic schedule for Ari-Mae.  Is holding Kody's hand while he makes business calls more important than a routine for her kids? 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

34 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

perhaps a way to keep Kody away from her.

Excellent!

My idiot sister with 7 kids did just this, and ADMITTED it to a sister in law. She is a Janelle clone and now that I'm thinking about it, are low level gifters like the Browns. Live in midwest where this stuff isn't as accepted, but everyone in their orbit has their number.

Sisters family is estranged from the rest of us . . . and we are good with that.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Das

Entity Number: 2378424-0151

Business Name: DAS HUNDHAUS FIREARMS AND ACCESSORIES +

Registration Date: 06/12/1997

Business Status: Expired

Status Date: 03/02/2001

Status Description: Failure to File Renewal

Registered Agent Name; KODY WINN BROWN

Agent Address: 8383 S 1330 E, Sandy, UT 84093

Maybe he's doing it under the table

 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Maybe he's doing it under the table

 

Which could explain why we never see him "working" on the show....

But would TLC be cool with that?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Which could explain why we never see him "working" on the show....

But would TLC be cool with that?

   Would TLC be cool with it? Well... I don't see why not? Scandal and drama may attract watchers. Look at Bravo. They have how many housewives (or the husbands) that have been, or currently are, in trouble with the law? 
    I watched those shows to see trips to places I'll never go, and beautiful houses/furnishings I could never afford, but now it's all screaming matches, petty feuds that eat a whole season, faux riches, misbehaving in public, with a side helping of criminal activity.
  Ok, yeah, I still catch episodes here and there, because I marvel at people going on tv and airing the filthiest laundry, or making total fools of themselves, and it's interesting to me why someone chooses to share such personal experiences (or failings) with the entire world.        
   Money? Ok, sure, but you couldn't pay me enough to do the same. It wouldn't be worth the trolling, judgment and SM circus that follows, and besides all that, I'm pretty boring).
   Heaven help the person that crosses the editors or producers, they *will* get back at you! <--those little delish nuggets are the main reason I watch any reality stuff.

 

 

(Thank you Twopper! I'll leave my misrouted comment now, but know why to do when I screw up again!😆 )

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/29/2021 at 11:59 AM, Sandy W said:

It was either on her twitter or one of her talking heads when it came out that Robyn sleeps until noon.  She justified this by claiming that she stays up to keep Kody company while he conducts business by phone and due to time zone differences, his business is conducted late at night.  The gun company he has been said to represent has a German sounding name, (forget what it is, Das...something?).  This may fit if he is conducting import business with Europe where there is an 8 hour+/- time difference but it doesn't explain why she would permit a chaotic schedule for Ari-Mae.  Is holding Kody's hand while he makes business calls more important than a routine for her kids? 

Now, now. Let’s be fair. Robyn also has to make time in her daily schedule for brow-furrowing. She has to furrow her brow and look concerned for at least two full hours a day. Probably 12-2 — you know, to start the day right. 

Edited by ReadMeLattice
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, ReadMeLattice said:

Is holding Kody's hand while he makes business calls more important than a routine for her kids? 

Yes, yes it is. Otherwise he might go spend time with one of the lesser wives, like Janelle who would be overjoyed to cater to him. 
    Janelle seems like she's pushed down all feelings so hard and for so long, that she doesn't really feel anything any more. Look at how unconcerned she was over Ysabel -and even said so in her TH (!) -and also before Axel was born. 

 

58 minutes ago, ReadMeLattice said:

Now, now. Let’s be fair. Robyn also has to make time in her daily schedule for brow-furrowing. She has to furrow her brow and look concerned for at least two full hours a day. Probably 12-2 — you know, to start the day right. 

HAHAHA

I bet she helps Kody with not only his coif, but also his shark-eyed thousand-yard-stare. With such time consuming tasks, it's no wonder they can't get real jobs!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

On 4/27/2021 at 3:01 PM, ginger90 said:

From a video where Janelle says she hasn’t worked out for a week, she had a cold. I guess Plexus failed. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She went to class, and wanted to walk out when they started the warmup, but she didn’t. She also said she got COVID tested twice, “because people don’t get colds anymore.”. The tests were negative. 

83670441-02A9-4365-9E8E-5EDDBE83764B.jpeg

Kody is a a pig, jerk and piece of garbage but he deserves a medal for getting a boner while looking at that face.  😫

  • Laugh 12
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I bet she helps Kody with not only his coif, but also his shark-eyed thousand-yard-stare.

And that Shirley Temple mop doesn't get that way by itself.

  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/30/2021 at 5:23 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

Yes, yes it is. Otherwise he might go spend time with one of the lesser wives, like Janelle who would be overjoyed to cater to him. 
    Janelle seems like she's pushed down all feelings so hard and for so long, that she doesn't really feel anything any more. Look at how unconcerned she was over Ysabel -and even said so in her TH (!) -and also before Axel was born. 

 

HAHAHA

I bet she helps Kody with not only his coif, but also his shark-eyed thousand-yard-stare. With such time consuming tasks, it's no wonder they can't get real jobs!

My god, he does have the most shark-eyes stare! No compassion in those things at all. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ReadMeLattice said:

My god, he does have the most shark-eyes stare! No compassion in those things at all. 

Right?! During their couch sessions, he always seems to me like someone who is attempting to emulate normal human behavior, but can't quite pull it off.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Right?! During their couch sessions, he always seems to me like someone who is attempting to emulate normal human behavior, but can't quite pull it off.

He didn't look like that in the first few seasons.  He looks perpetually mad.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

He didn't look like that in the first few seasons.  He looks perpetually mad.

I think he's on the brink of a breakdown.  He has Robyn perpetually in his ear, a wife he doesn't seem to want around any longer, another who is no longer "keeping sweet", and then there's Janelle.  He's very close to financial ruin, there is no assurance they will be renewed for the easy TLC money, his married kids are scattered away in other states...he seems to me like a cornered rat.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I think he's on the brink of a breakdown.  He has Robyn perpetually in his ear, a wife he doesn't seem to want around any longer, another who is no longer "keeping sweet", and then there's Janelle.  He's very close to financial ruin, there is no assurance they will be renewed for the easy TLC money, his married kids are scattered away in other states...he seems to me like a cornered rat.

Dare I say it was almost simple before the last one came along and they went on the show.  Like you said, he may not be happy they are not keeping sweet.  Well I wouldn't be keeping sweet either if you were not being equal with your love and time for the rest of the wives and their children.  

I said right from the start, go with the cheaper rental homes in Vegas like Janelle suggested.  She knew they needed to be watching what they spent. They also all needed full time jobs, then just put the money earned from the show into some lower risk investments to build up a nest egg for retirement.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I think he's on the brink of a breakdown.  He has Robyn perpetually in his ear, a wife he doesn't seem to want around any longer, another who is no longer "keeping sweet", and then there's Janelle.  He's very close to financial ruin, there is no assurance they will be renewed for the easy TLC money, his married kids are scattered away in other states...he seems to me like a cornered rat.

I agree.  He has spent 30 years living this life and KNOWING he was right.  All of his children have rejected his lifestyle.  This may not be so terrible if there were 2-3 of them but he's got a football team and still...

He keeps losing money & its basically all his fault due to very stupid financial decisions time and time again. 

He has 2 of his 4 wives openly admit they are miserable.  Janelle supports the 1 house thing but other than that, she's clearly making her own decisions and living her own life.

He's supposed to be the head of the household and yet, he is making no decisions and nobody listens to him. 

Everything he's known about himself and his family has been a lie, lost or was something that only existed because the kids were young.  

He's also always been immature.  All those kids and wives and responsibilities but he pouts or gets angry anytime he doesn't get his way.  He becomes spiteful when one of his kids disagrees with him, he shuts out people who with whom he feels betrayed him for years.  He gets a gut feeling about things and no matter who utterly stupid, negative, or risky they are...when he gets his mind to it, he's going to do it. 

 

Edited by Soaper410
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Hard pass.

Which father-in-law, Janelle?  Meri's dad or Kody's?  You gotta be more specific.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 22

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

Keep Striving, Janelle!

all that breading & grease will make her a perpetual striver

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 9
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

.

D45674A3-F913-412F-9698-68E48691CA8B.jpeg

I thought those were dried up turds 🤮

Thanks to chopped I know what those are... pass 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size