Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Do we know if Janelle or Adam was the instigator of their divorce?

I have no idea, but from what I have picked up over years of reading what people post on this forum, my memory is that as Janelle was becoming sucked into the polygamous branch of Mormonism, Adam was trending mainstream LDS and wasn't spiritual enough for her.

In the episode with the big party for the adoption where Robyn presents the picture of her children with Kody in place of their biological  father, there is a "rite" of blessing and naming of the three children which is what Kody said he did for each of the children soon after birth.  There are three other men involved in giving the blessing--Grandpa (that would be Robyn's stepdad), Michael (I think that is a brother of Kody's) and someone named Adam who may be Janelle's ex.  Grandpa represents Robyn's side of the family, Michael would represent Kody's, and Adam would represent Meri because she made this happy event possible.  I notice no women are involved or Kody could have just asked Robyn and Meri to co-bless. 

Edited by Twopper
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Do we know if Janelle or Adam was the instigator of their divorce?

Janelle filed for divorce after two years of marriage.  He did not contest or even appear at the hearing.  I read that she got the house and assumed some of the debt, and he kept three cars they accumulated.  Then, there was a 3-year gap before her marriage to Kody.  I haven't done the math to confirm that her age works out on that last part.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

Last Plexus related post for me. I don’t want to seem as if I’m advertising it. Janelle is posting all of this on her Strive page, not her personal Facebook. I find that disturbing. 🤷🏼‍♀️

C33D082F-633F-4935-A502-A87C9B296FBB.jpeg

D8D600D6-B814-4953-A970-CC8F23E6E6D5.jpeg

E4087DCF-33B2-4A1B-B67C-AA67C059B6F8.jpeg

F285F6F9-28B6-45E2-B041-3C93BD6D8586.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Last Plexus related post for me. I don’t want to seem as if I’m advertising it. Janelle is posting all of this on her Strive page, not her personal Facebook. I find that disturbing. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well, I looked at that list and I am relieved that the only thing that applies to me is that I am a tad fluffy, but with better weather I usually lose my winter fat.   I do have allergies which are bad due to the pollen season in the southeast, but an occasional use of the generic version of flonase takes care of that.   I think Janelle has complained about having all those problems..  No wonder she seems like a miserable sad person.

I worry about Savanah's weight.

• Love 6

So Plexus solves all of these issues, except apparently the jet lag she gets from traveling back from NC (when she gains 3 extra hours). I wish someone would call her out on all of her inconsistencies. I can’t believe anyone pays for her “advice” because it is clearly crap.

• Love 10
(edited)

It's just mind boggling to me that anyone would ever take advice from Janelle about anything. A guy I dated for a short time back in 2014 pushed me to try something called "Verve" by an MLM, Vemma, that scammed college students into "selling" (more accurately, buying) it. I refused to try it and we broke up. The drink contained a huge amount of caffeine, which I could not drink at the time for medical reasons - and mystery ingredients. As far as I know he was the only one who actually used the product. Plexus reminds me of that.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/money/business/consumers/2016/12/20/vemma-tempe-based-energy-drink-company-settles-feds/95667174/

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/selling-the-bro-dream-are-frat-boys-peddling-vemma-suckers-190425/

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Useful 4
11 hours ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

The past decade of SW banality may have erased this from my head, but was Janelle’s first marriage intended to be polygamous or monogamous? Meri came from a polygamous family, no? Was it like poor broken cookie Robyn whose terrible husband wouldn’t polygamate with her?

Polygamate. Best word today! 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Twopper said:

I have no idea, but from what I have picked up over years of reading what people post on this forum, my memory is that as Janelle was becoming sucked into the polygamous branch of Mormonism, Adam was trending mainstream LDS and wasn't spiritual enough for her.

In the episode with the big party for the adoption where Robyn presents the picture of her children with Kody in place of their biological  father, there is a "rite" of blessing and naming of the three children which is what Kody said he did for each of the children soon after birth.  There are three other men involved in giving the blessing--Grandpa (that would be Robyn's stepdad), Michael (I think that is a brother of Kody's) and someone named Adam who may be Janelle's ex.  Grandpa represents Robyn's side of the family, Michael would represent Kody's, and Adam would represent Meri because she made this happy event possible.  I notice no women are involved or Kody could have just asked Robyn and Meri to co-bless. 

I'm a SW freak, and FB stalker. I think Michael is Kody's brother. Adam is from Robyn's side of the family. Adam Marck is Alice Fullmer Marck's son by Paul Sullivan.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jenelle would look better with dark hair/dark eyebrows 

Well, she does have brown hair in her wedding picture.   I have been thinking all this time that Maddie was a blonde because I recalled her being blonde on a trip to CA and several of the other girls like Mykelti and Mariah seemed to dye their lighter hair unusually dark, but when I was re-watching the first season, Maddie had dark helmet hair and now it is dark again.  And then I realized Logan has dark hair.  I guess I thought since Savanah is a blonde that Maddie had been  blonde as well.

21 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I'm a SW freak, and FB stalker. I think Michael is Kody's brother. Adam is from Robyn's side of the family. Adam Marck is Alice Fullmer Marck's son by Paul Sullivan.

I pretty much stick with what I see on this forum, but I do know Robyn was a Sullivan so is Paul her dad? and Adam a brother from another mother.   This gives me a headache.

I think I finally figured that the children of Curtis Brown who are first cousins to Maddie are the nieces/nephews of her husband Caleb. 

We are not from a Mormon or poly background, but my maternal grandfather's uncle married my maternal grandmother's aunt, and I have a bunch of distant double cousins.  I thought that was weird, but these polyg relationships are much stranger and intertwined.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, Twopper said:

I pretty much stick with what I see on this forum, but I do know Robyn was a Sullivan so is Paul her dad? and Adam a brother from another mother.   This gives me a headache.

I think I finally figured that the children of Curtis Brown who are first cousins to Maddie are the nieces/nephews of her husband Caleb. 

We are not from a Mormon or poly background, but my maternal grandfather's uncle married my maternal grandmother's aunt, and I have a bunch of distant double cousins.  I thought that was weird, but these polyg relationships are much stranger and intertwined.

Robyn's mom, Reva Alice Fullmer married Robert Marck. Had Robyn, divorced Marck, took Robyn, became Sullivan's 2nd wife.  

I believe children she had with Sullivan would (or could) have her legal name at the time of their birth, or she may have used her maiden name. I came to this realization slowly, but I believe that was a not uncommon polygamist way of beast bleeding, staying under the radar, and out of jail. 

When I researched my ancestry, and I found 1st cousins married, I was actually relieved not to have an extra branch to climb. The farther up you go, the tanglier it gets!

Edited by Art Of Noiz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 3/29/2021 at 8:39 PM, iwantcookies said:

Sure Jen you NEED veggies 🙄. And that drink is probably not diet.

We all know you need/crave junk food! 

Why is it soooo hard for this woman to walk through an airport and just not eat? Like maybe carry a banana or apple? Most places carry fruit so Janelle is full of shit. Also, it’s okay to feel hungry for a few hours. Big deal! She acts like she’s starving. 

Janelle is an uninspiring, inaccurate-in-her-information buffoon. Airports do have healthy food, she just doesn’t want it. 

• Love 12
On 4/2/2021 at 2:17 PM, ginger90 said:

4352EF2B-E020-429B-9B6B-60CEC8F2D30B.jpeg

60D7FA08-7527-4ABC-9D8B-90AAAEB97DAC.jpeg

She states she went to the funeral as though she were listing items off a to do list. “My sister wife is utterly devastated at the sudden death of her mother, and I have known this woman, too, for 25 years. I felt ungrounded but it’s all good know that I got my workout in.” Meanwhile Meri is raw with grief. Tone deaf post, per usual.

• Love 16

@Tuxcat you captured so much  about weight loss/obesity and the struggle of it all. If Janelle would discuss more of this on her stupid website, I would have more respect for her. Acknowledge the complexities instead of posting quick fixes or scam MLMs. We all know she’s miserable.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

68C82357-F8CD-4724-AB78-6A2171FFE8FA.jpeg

DB31F14E-7436-4F7E-B8D9-716086B15B42.jpeg

I am very live and let live, but my southern heart cannot handle this. I also like savory dinner-type breakfasts (lasagna for breakfast is so good!!). Keep everything but remove the grits, or have the grits with tomato and maaaaaybe the avocado. But grits and alfalfa? No thanks. I will, however, give her a gold star for a healthy breakfast. Might even be whole food plant based like the cookbook she was reading. I ate a cupcake for breakfast, so she is one up on me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

375F2541-DD45-4940-BF11-5C6D02707106.jpeg

DB55E675-9039-4F2D-8A0C-03CEA80AD88E.jpeg

And possibly in the dog's water bowl.  

9 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

She states she went to the funeral as though she were listing items off a to do list. “My sister wife is utterly devastated at the sudden death of her mother, and I have known this woman, too, for 25 years. I felt ungrounded but it’s all good know that I got my workout in.” Meanwhile Meri is raw with grief. Tone deaf post, per usual.

Who knew our Janelle had momentum?  

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That might be the most appetizing food picture she's ever posted.

Kudos, Janelle, you finally depicted something that didn't resemble cat vomitus.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/5/2021 at 10:24 AM, ginger90 said:

I see ~8 g of protein.  If she aimed for 3X that at each meal, she wouldn't have problems with brittle nails & hair or carb & junk food cravings.  

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

No idea what the post was yesterday. It showed there was a live yesterday, but when I clicked it , it said the video was no longer available, which suggests she took it down, not that it had expired. If it was about Plexus, it’s the first she’s done that on Instagram.

Today’s video: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNVuRwTJffN/?hl=en&chaining=true

Can't help but notice she turned comments off for the plexus posts.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Because you wouldn't want people to be warned that they are drinking poison.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

So how does one become a Plexus pusher if she posts about this stuff in order to sell it but then turns off the comments?

Sounds like a basic Brown Family Business Plan to me.

• LOL 8

So has Janelle posted in the last year how much she weighs now? I’m really not meaning to throw shade over her weight or body shame, I’m just curious if she has given results to prove the effectiveness of her business Strive with Janelle business? 

when touting a health/weight loss site that you are the face of and charge people money, I’m curious as to what weight loss she has or what health benefits(lowering blood pressure, blood sugar?) she actually discusses on her journey?

Does she ever talk about specific results she experienced on her own weight loss business since she is the spokeswoman?

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, NotinKansasanymore said:

So has Janelle posted in the last year how much she weighs now? I’m really not meaning to throw shade over her weight or body shame, I’m just curious if she has given results to prove the effectiveness of her business Strive with Janelle business? 

when touting a health/weight loss site that you are the face of and charge people money, I’m curious as to what weight loss she has or what health benefits(lowering blood pressure, blood sugar?) she actually discusses on her journey?

Does she ever talk about specific results she experienced on her own weight loss business since she is the spokeswoman?

A few days after she started absorbing Plexus into her system, she claimed to have lost 2 inches off her belly, but showed no proof.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Kody Brown-Bad Ass🤣

. . . anyone think when he goes bald will he get a wig?

goes bald???? Goes? Is. And honestly, my guess is he'll save some dough with carpet tape and ramen noodles. If he's not doing that already. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

8F7ABE74-5F8C-4975-A126-A78EDD1F8C34.jpeg

5A0D6258-FB86-41E5-A0EE-1757FF7D4552.jpeg

I am anxiously anticipating a posting from Janelle of earthy, enticing dishes she has concocted from tree bark and roots.  Don't bother to ask for her recipe, you will be told to Google it.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Remember, Janelle is the one that likes his pants tight.  🤢

Well, at least she won't have to look at that horrible mop of hair if she focuses on his tight pants.  According to the "Newly Wed Game" that they played with all the wives and Kody plus the two couples, Caleb and Maddie and Taco and Mykelti,   Meri likes his forearms.   Anything to avoid his hair!! No one mentioned his hair as their favorite feature. (I think C and R both said eyes)

On 4/5/2021 at 8:15 AM, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Is "ungrounded" her new word for the decade?   For heaven's sake, woman,  put the post about Meri's mom  in a post totally separate from the stuff about your workout.  I want to slap this woman.    Also it is "now' not 'know."  She is so insensitive.  It makes it sound like that Bonnie's death and Meri's grief is good because she got her workout in.    Also kissing Kody at the funeral for Bonnie was not cool.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Hahahaha did anyone else's brain turn 12 years old when confronted with this pose from King Kodork? 

So Janelle and Kody are going to "incorporate" these logs into a house?  Like, for burning in a fireplace?  Or to begin the building of the first mansion on Prairie Poo Pass?  Please - those logs will sit there and rot just like the spices in Janelle's pantry.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)

Rather than trying to peel the bark before it rains, try waiting until after it rains & soaks in.  If you need help peeling things, Meri's an expert.  (And I am sure Gabe was channeling that when he ate a banana during his sperm donor's rare visit to Janelle's house & kids.)

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 11
On 4/8/2021 at 10:14 AM, Twopper said:

Well, at least she won't have to look at that horrible mop of hair if she focuses on his tight pants.  According to the "Newly Wed Game" that they played with all the wives and Kody plus the two couples, Caleb and Maddie and Taco and Mykelti,   Meri likes his forearms.   Anything to avoid his hair!! No one mentioned his hair as their favorite feature. (I think C and R both said eyes)

as strange as it sounds Janelle actually said that when Kody wears a ponytail she lets out a low growl whenever he walks by

The craziest things turn Janelle on 😂

• LOL 4

Unless they are going to use the logs soon for a project, there really is little reason to peel them. If peeled logs are sitting around for years, they are still subject to rot and other problems anyway. 
Kody probably just got a wild hair and decided to do something “manly” for a change, imo.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 4/8/2021 at 7:12 AM, ginger90 said:

Some of the comments on there say they thought this was a pic of Dog the Bounty Hunter and now I can’t unsee it.  Are we supposed to believe these logs are being used on Prairie Dog Pass? 

• LOL 7

Screenshot from a video of Janelle promoting a product. Eye contact eludes her throughout. She’s not good at this.

C49F7D38-4ED2-4291-BA99-8DB4F883D4AC.jpeg

She also mentioned a nursing class (Anatomy and Physiology) of Maddie’s in the video. Although, she couldn’t remember the facts from it she wanted to share. 🤦‍♀️

• LOL 9
6 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

She has ceiling eyes 🤣

that's the weirdest thing, even when she's doing a video call with Kody and the other wives she sits there staring at the ceiling as she talks.

It's like she thinks whatever she's saying is so profound and deep but in reality she just looks like a big fat toad rambling on like an idiot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1