Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

(edited)

I always thought the anniversary trips with each wife were just unfair but none of the wives realized it. They each get to go on one trip and Kody gets to go on four. I would bet each time they actually go to where he wants to go to please the master. Honestly, I figure Kody probably went on an anniversary trip with Janelle because he wanted to away from the other wives and by wives I mean Christine and Meri. He has no use for Meri other than what he can get for the show or maybe some Luluroe money. Janelle asks for so little, he probably took her on a free trip where all they have to do is sit through a four hour timeshare presentation. 

Edited by MakingBacon
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

Why is that cooler so dirty?

Typical Janelle....  As little effort as possible.

It would take 5 minutes or less to clean the cooler but Janelle just throws her shit in it and that's good enough.... She's such a sloth... Drives me crazy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Why is that cooler so dirty?

Typical Janelle....  As little effort as possible.

It would take 5 minutes or less to clean the cooler but Janelle just throws her shit in it and that's good enough.... She's such a sloth... Drives me crazy.

Just like many other things she does, her presentation sucks and she half-asses it. 

Anyone else notice how out of breath she seemed while sitting with Christine during their walk? She wasn’t even moving at the time. Goes to show she’s half-assing her health endeavor, too (as if we needed any more evidence). 

• Love 11

I've never found it a "difficult task" to find healthy options at a restaurant.  I just look under "Salads" on the menu.  Most menus now include calorie counts as well.

Janelle MAKES things difficult.

• Love 23
(edited)

So where the hell is she going and who is the unfortunate person who has to be around her when she opens up her Tupperware container with rancid, cold airfried Brussels sprouts? 

Never mind Mariah being stinky - I think Janelle is the real stinky, dirty one.

And I concur it's easy to find healthy restaurant options. She just doesn't want to. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

So where the hell is she going and who is the unfortunate person who has to be around her when she opens up her Tupperware container with rancid, cold airfried Brussels sprouts? 

And I concur it's easy to find healthy restaurant options. She just doesn't want to. 

To be fair, maybe she was just being tactful... when the REAL truth is that she simply cannot afford to eat out.  Remember folks - this is the easy-going wife who aims to please.  Probably Kody pays the rent and utilities and covers some of the groceries and that's it, from the TLC booty.  The bulk of it belongs to Robyn so that she doesn't feel like she's getting leftovers and scraps!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Agree as much as I like them, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage.  I never take it to eat at work or around others.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I've never found it a "difficult task" to find healthy options at a restaurant.  I just look under "Salads" on the menu.  Most menus now include calorie counts as well.

Janelle MAKES things difficult.

THIS. She ALWAYS makes things difficult, turning something simple into a giant production.  Why do people even need to go out to eat all the time? 

A cooler lunch is simple: throw a couple apples, some nuts and a protein shake in for lunch. It’s. Just. Lunch. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

THIS. She ALWAYS makes things difficult, turning something simple into a giant production.  Why do people even need to go out to eat all the time? 

A cooler lunch is simple: throw a couple apples, some nuts and a protein shake in for lunch. It’s. Just. Lunch. 

If she did that - what would she have to write about?  I can't believe people pay for her nuggets of wisdom.  There isn't a drop of wisdom or helpful hints to be found!  It's like Meri sucking off of her fans, only these people don't even get thin dust rags out of the deal.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Janelle posts about how difficult things are because when you weigh 400 pounds everything IS difficult. 

Could there be fish in that mud hole they are bickering about? If yes, it definitely clears up why Janelle wants access to it. She may park her recliner right in front of it and happily fish away while her sister wives argue about everything under the sun. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Could there be fish in that mud hole they are bickering about?

No self-respecting fish would get anywhere near that plague filled mud hole.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

No self-respecting fish would get anywhere near that plague filled mud hole.

"We are what we eat".  That old saying applies here, IF there were fish in that pond, they would be inedible.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

If she did that - what would she have to write about?  I can't believe people pay for her nuggets of wisdom.  There isn't a drop of wisdom or helpful hints to be found!  It's like Meri sucking off of her fans, only these people don't even get thin dust rags out of the deal.

This. She does so little on any given day, that she has to write about packing a lunch as if it is some monumental feat, and piece of health advice that no one else ever thought of. 

Edited by absolutelyido
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Anyone else notice how out of breath she seemed while sitting with Christine during their walk?

She's quite a bit older now than she was when trainer Sean made her wear a weighted vest to climb Lone Mountain. The years of obesity have taken their toll. Back then, she seemed concerned to lose the weight so she would be healthier and live longer. Now, not so much. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Good God, does she keep one of Axel's used Nighttime Pull-ups in her purse, too?!?

Or maybe her pockets filled with used Kleenex? 

She's just nasty dirty. Something tells me that she's one of those people who sprays herself with perfume or scent to mask the body odor instead of bathing regularly.

My sisters both kept their kids' nuks clean and got them out of the habit as quickly as possible. Just nasty to think she's taking it right out of her purse or whatever to shove into his mouth. ew!

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 13
29 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Good God, does she keep one of Axel's used Nighttime Pull-ups in her purse, too?!?

Or maybe her pockets filled with used Kleenex? 

She's just nasty dirty. Something tells me that she's one of those people who sprays herself with perfume or scent to mask the body odor instead of bathing regularly.

My sisters both kept their kids' nuks clean and got them out of the habit as quickly as possible. Just nasty to think she's taking it right out of her purse or whatever to shove into his mouth. ew!

The Kleenex for sure lol.  When she gets out her winter coats, she probably finds tons of them from last year.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I fill like even pressing an atomizer a few times would be too much work and effort for Janelle.

• LOL 10

I had a coworker that was a super nice woman.  She sprayed on so much perfume, it was migraine-inducing.  

Somehow, I can't see Janelle bothering.  Outside of the talking heads, she doesn't wear makeup, and perfume?  I agree with LWG above - it's more effort than J can muster up.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I had a coworker that was a super nice woman.  She sprayed on so much perfume, it was migraine-inducing.  

Somehow, I can't see Janelle bothering.  Outside of the talking heads, she doesn't wear makeup, and perfume?  I agree with LWG above - it's more effort than J can muster up.

I picture her wearing the same clothes several days in the row, until the stains on her boobs from spilled food become too pronounced - so she finds a semi-clean top from those laid out on the exercise machine to change into.

• LOL 7
(edited)
15 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The picture of the kitchen they show isn’t the main kitchen. In the listing it was referred to as a “Mother-in-Law Apartment”.

I'd like to see that listing. 

Still, what a crappy sounding hood.

I'm not going to say poor Janelle - she chose to live there. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The picture of the kitchen they show isn’t the main kitchen. In the listing it was referred to as a “Mother-in-Law Apartment”.

I knew there had to something off.  At 2786 sq.ft., a much more spacious kitchen would be expected.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Is that the converted garage that is now the Mother in Law Apartment ?  Maybe Gabe gets his own little studio, being you know she refused to move him, but them ripped him from Vegas anyway, got him a puppy and his own studio apartment to make up for it all

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Is that the converted garage that is now the Mother in Law Apartment ?  Maybe Gabe gets his own little studio, being you know she refused to move him, but them ripped him from Vegas anyway, got him a puppy and his own studio apartment to make up for it all

Or Janelle gave Gabe the master suite again for himself & the dog while Janelle uses the MIL apartment, with the kitchen right next to her La-Z-Boy and bed.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, deirdra said:

Or Janelle gave Gabe the master suite again for himself & the dog while Janelle uses the MIL apartment, with the kitchen right next to her La-Z-Boy and bed.

She doesn't spend the night on her La_z-Boy when she falls asleep watching TV?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 3/3/2020 at 10:38 AM, ginger90 said:

81A07057-5132-45CD-B176-D07A4F0AD32E.jpeg

97879512-AA1E-4818-9F95-980EDDBF42EF.jpeg

E9D7A96A-8809-4398-9101-5934AF0F6323.jpeg

Oh please Eyeore!  I do this shit every day!  Pack breakfast/lunch/dinner (sometimes) and you just do it.  It does take organization.  Maybe she needs a playdate with Meri to teach her that particular skill (org).

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
51 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

141BCF5C-DA30-4AE5-9EFE-C5F277089988.jpeg

5320D9C0-33A6-48D0-BF54-C41B6CC7EE70.jpeg

22B1275A-9861-4AC6-B7B7-7A3B84BA74E7.jpeg

6C411C73-1DCA-4A1F-9ADA-3B84C2E128A6.jpeg

36B71CDC-A492-4D66-98CF-5B46252451F0.jpeg

5D0FA8AD-C3CC-47D7-942D-1375A749FB15.jpeg

Exaggerate much? "Exhausted from the stress of the day." Is she a wildland firefighter? A busy ER doctor? A flight medic? What does she DO all day that's so "stressful"? 

Janelle writes about the most mundane stuff that the rest of the world just *does* (typical Brown fashion). So she went to a class she wasn't excited about and got sore muscles--it's hard for thousands of other women, too, and they're not writing about it they're just doing it (insert ad for Nike). 

We get it. Janelle HATES exercise and would rather be on the couch, by her own admission. The last person I'd want to take advice from is someone who hates exercise (willing to bet she went home and ate back her workout and then some anyways, so what's the point).

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Exaggerate much? "Exhausted from the stress of the day." Is she a wildland firefighter? A busy ER doctor? A flight medic? What does she DO all day that's so "stressful"? 

She sounds like the "whiner of the week" on My 600-Pound Life.  When the doctor asked her why she wasn't losing weight, she just kept talking about "all the stress" she's under.

Her typical day:  Get up, hose off, dress, put on make-up (including false eyelashes), hand her baby off to the older child, sit down, and wait for people to bring her food.  Where's the stress????

• LOL 1
  • Love 14