Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

Now THAT's a 1,000 yard stare.  Kootie even admitted that he had the stare when he married Christine.

At least in Janelle's wedding picture, he looked a bit more pleased.  I am sure he latched onto Janelle to get back at Meri or her brother (the ex) and married Christine because of her plyg "royalty" background.  He's cold and calculating, that guy.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Didn’t know Janelle had any friends......

I'm pleased to see she is expanding her horizons beyond the family, maybe now she'll have a pal to visit outdoor markets with and won't have to eat cupcakes and drink lemonade alone.  I'm thinking it must be a neighbor if the tamales were still warm when Janelle received them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I'm pleased to see she is expanding her horizons beyond the family, maybe now she'll have a pal to visit outdoor markets with and won't have to eat cupcakes and drink lemonade alone.  I'm thinking it must be a neighbor if the tamales were still warm when Janelle received them.

With Robyn and Christine living far away (and busy with their own things) and Meri always off "living her why..." Janelle needs to branch out with friends.  It might help perk her and not just sit in that horrid dark room she posted awhile back.

• Love 9
On 12/15/2019 at 1:01 AM, Joan of Argh said:

#getinnybelly

At first I thought it said "get tiny belly" and I thought wtf?  Lol

"Get inny belly?"  "Get tinny belly?"  "Get tiny belly?"  Get in NY belly?"  "gettin nybelly?"

I mean, the possibilites are endless.

• LOL 7
22 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

According to this piece, Janelle has lost weight but I just don't see it. She'd have to lose 100 lb before I'd be able to notice (but I hope she has been somewhat successful): 

https://soapdirt.com/sister-wives-janelle-brown-weight-loss-new-season/

She does look slimmer in the 'open house' pictures.  Maybe Toodles can confirm, it was around that time when she met her, although I think that Toodles only saw her seated and she does appear to spread out when sitting.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She does look slimmer in the 'open house' pictures.  Maybe Toodles can confirm, it was around that time when she met her, although I think that Toodles only saw her seated and she does appear to spread out when sitting.

Janelle looked the same when I saw her, but that was a year and a half ago.  She was standing when I saw her.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

According to this piece, Janelle has lost weight but I just don't see it. She'd have to lose 100 lb before I'd be able to notice (but I hope she has been somewhat successful): 

https://soapdirt.com/sister-wives-janelle-brown-weight-loss-new-season/

Soap dirt is one of those clickbait sites where they just parrot what the Browns and their fans post on social media.  

And at the beginning of every season there's usually at least one article somewhere saying how Janelle has lost weight, but it's never apparent, especially on Mother's Day in May. 

https://radaronline.com/photos/sister-wives-janelle-brown-spends-mothers-day-alone-farmers-market-without-kody/

I had to laugh at the article saying how Meri has lost weight. Ummmmm sure... When she uses a skinny filter.

• LOL 6
On 12/17/2019 at 11:22 AM, laurakaye said:

"Get inny belly?"  "Get tinny belly?"  "Get tiny belly?"  Get in NY belly?"  "gettin nybelly?"

I mean, the possibilites are endless.

I think it is typical Brown misspelling for "Get in my belly"!

On 12/17/2019 at 12:39 PM, GrannySmith said:

The correct saying is, Get in my belly.  

You beat me to it! I posted before going to this new page. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

how long ago was Miss Evie K's birth?

JMO but i thought Janelle looked HUGE in that footage.

Born Aug. 20, 2019 and yes, she was huge.  She must be terribly uncomfortable in the summer months, I'm surprised she hasn't resorted to wearing muu-muus and just letting it all hang loose.

• Love 5

I question the veracity of the whole article just from this sentence alone:

“Both Christine and Meri shed weight and look marvelous as they model LuLaRoe’s clothing for their fans on social media. They attempt to make sales by wearing the clothes themselves.”

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

I did like the part where it said "They attempt to make sales by wearing the clothes themselves.”

That's horrifying. I doubt these women have an inventory of identical clothing so I'm certain they actually sell the items they have already worn. And I'm not at all confident they wash them first.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

That's horrifying. I doubt these women have an inventory of identical clothing so I'm certain they actually sell the items they have already worn. And I'm not at all confident they wash them first.

I'm fairly certain their sycophants would pay EXTRA for the aroma of Eau Du Desperation permeating the garments.

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

I'm fairly certain their sycophants would pay EXTRA for the aroma of Eau Du Desperation permeating the garments.

I agree.  There's a lot of stupidity out there...remember when Kootie and later FT modeled LuLaCrap stuff?  Kootie's probably smelled like greasy hair, and FT's like street tacos.  🤢

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Why would she hang stockings on a piano, when there's a fireplace, real or not, in the same room?  Janelle, you are weird.

Though drilling holes into the brick "mantle" might not get her damage deposit back.  She's so lazy that I think it is more likely that the owner had 7 stocking hooks on the piano, so Savannah hung 7 stockings.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, deirdra said:

Though drilling holes into the brick "mantle" might not get her damage deposit back.  She's so lazy that I think it is more likely that the owner had 7 stocking hooks on the piano, so Savannah hung 7 stockings.

We have those stocking holder things that you can put on the mantle to hold a stocking. They won’t hold the stocking once it is filled, but will hold it just fine until that point. 

• Useful 2
8 minutes ago, OtterReality said:

Someone help me out..above the fireplace there looks to some 3-D horse art with a cat sticking out of it? I zoomed in but I still can't figure out what's going on...

It may have come with the rental and would have cinched the deal for Janelle if anything remotely Western was depicted.  She probably misses her galloping horses metal mural that I think she left behind in LV.  Let's hope the resin cowboy boot lamp didn't make the trip, I'm tired of looking at it almost as much as Meri's Hobby Lobby "art".

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

It may have come with the rental and would have cinched the deal for Janelle if anything remotely Western was depicted.  She probably misses her galloping horses metal mural that I think she left behind in LV.  Let's hope the resin cowboy boot lamp didn't make the trip, I'm tired of looking at it almost as much as Meri's Hobby Lobby "art".

Horse poop encased in an acrylic pyramid? 

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I remember that sculpture from the Vegas house. 

I am waiting for the senseless dribble to come soon oh how its the holiday and she will not deprive herself of all the pigs in the blanket, mozzarella sticks and chicken wings, but now has a belly ache

Yes, it's been a few days since we've read about her digestive system.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, OtterReality said:

Someone help me out..above the fireplace there looks to some 3-D horse art with a cat sticking out of it? I zoomed in but I still can't figure out what's going on...

It looks to me like an octopus devouring the top half of a cougar.  I did not know you could buy such violent wall art at Hobby Lobby.  I hope she had a coupon.

• LOL 7
On 12/24/2019 at 11:21 AM, ginger90 said:

E42DF696-A1C7-48F3-8033-F75D97F7928C.jpeg

CFA9FF2A-A61F-4726-ADC2-A6FA6AC45C83.jpeg

We used to have a brick mantle just like that at our old house and I bought the clip type stocking holders... they come in all different sizes and designs, they hold a lot of weight and you can place garlands, and other decor right over them.

you can get wider ones and smaller ones depending on the size of your ledge, they really don't need much to grab onto and they're solid.

rsz_mantle.jpg

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Here's the elusive horse art... I recall at the time thinking it looked like they were blowing fire out of their asses and must have eaten at Janelles house.

@Joan of Argh your mantle looks lovely!

Obviously the horses have the same wonky digestive issues that plague Janelle, she sure blows a lot of smoke out of her ass as well

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 12/21/2019 at 8:45 AM, toodles said:

Janelle looked the same when I saw her, but that was a year and a half ago.  She was standing when I saw her.

I occasionally work with a woman who has an uncorrected case of diastasi recti where the separation is below the navel.  Her shape reminds me of Janelle, and I wonder if Janelle has this or if she just has a really bad case of middle age spread.  It could explain some of her digestive complaints as well. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1