Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

They don't have car repair shops in Flagstaff? Who drives 200 miles to have a car repaired?

I know! Everything is more expensive in Flag, but she added the gas expense by driving down here.

And she drove right by my little town on the way down....

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, VegasVixen said:

She sure seems to have issues with digestion....does she even listen to her body? If vegan food makes her feel better maybe she should be vegan? DOH! *facepalm 

SEE'S CANDIES ARE EASY TO DIGEST. TOO.

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

EDB482FD-B02F-401D-938E-B60FA83C3795.jpeg

86C4D838-CFD7-4FEB-86C4-5C4C92BDCDE3.jpeg

That looks like a rice bowl you can get pretty much...anywhere. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I'm sorry but that does not in the least bit look appetizing. Kind of looks like something I pulled out of the back of my fridge that I planned to eat a couple of days ago.

Again, you can't just point your phone at food, snap a picture, and make it look good.  There is a skill to photographing plated meals. 

And, in Janelle's defense (can't believe I said that) I wouldn't pick a restaurant based on amateur photos of their food.  Have you seen some of the horrible sights on things like Travelocity or Google reviews?  Ugh.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

EDB482FD-B02F-401D-938E-B60FA83C3795.jpeg

86C4D838-CFD7-4FEB-86C4-5C4C92BDCDE3.jpeg

“Chock full of veggies”—at a vegan restaurant. Wow. You don’t say. 

Seriously though, if she has digestive or gut flora issues, a plant based diet may be the way to go (our professional coach should know these things). 

I predict it would last 3 days before it became too much for her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, VegasVixen said:

She sure seems to have issues with digestion....does she even listen to her body? If vegan food makes her feel better maybe she should be vegan? DOH! *facepalm 

You know, she is nearly 50 if she isn't already.  I would suggest a colonoscopy to get the root of all these digestion issues.  She keeps swinging a dead prairie dog to try and find that rock star food item that is easy on her system.  Time to bring in the professionals Tootie!

13 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

SEE'S CANDIES ARE EASY TO DIGEST. TOO.

That looks like a rice bowl you can get pretty much...anywhere. 

You know she went and got a Baconator right after that.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

You know she went and got a Baconator right after that.

Yep, because if she was only eating food like that on the regular, she would be 50 pounds lighter.

She makes digestion sound like something we have control over. Food goes in the stomach and is broken down (digested) by acid and enzymes. Does she think these Rock!Star foods commit some kind of miracle while in the stomach? Does her stomach hurt all the time, therefore she is looking at different foods to fix that? Is she just a blathering idiot?

Yeah, you don't need to answer that...

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I think Janelle uses “digestion” as a sort of catch-all. ABC food will help with digestion, I.e. weight loss, pooping, sleeping and avoiding your sister wives. Hell, maybe her “digestion” would be better if she stuck with eating one way for more then three meals. How does Janelle know something does or doesn’t work if she doesn’t give it a chance? I have bad acid reflux. It was trial and error to figure out what triggered it, when it would trigger, how to offset it before it happened and what I needed to have only in small portions or not in conjunction with something else. 

• Love 13

If she has something like diverticulitis, these high fiber rock stars could be aggravating it.  And she keeps switching rock stars so she cannot keep track of what might be triggering "digestion" issues.

• Love 13

Janelle reposted one of the Garrison pics from his night out with gf and WOW... 

Some of the comments are brutal... One person says the gf looks way too old for him and someone else says she looks 40... Another chimes in and says the gf looks old enough to be his mother... (obviously they've never seen Janelle) and another says she looks like a witch.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Some of the comments are brutal... One person says the gf looks way too old for him and someone else says she looks 40... Another chimes in and says the gf looks old enough to be his mother... (obviously they've never seen Janelle) and another says she looks like a witch.

I hope Janelle got permission from her son to repost. 

I'm going to refrain from my opinion on his GF. As long as he's happy. 

• Love 8

Oh, hey now!  A "decent" pumpkin spice latte!  And they "may" be available in a store near me!  And you ordered yours online from....oh, haha!  No link included in your post!  Never mind, I'm sure I can find it all by myself!  Thank you, Janelle, for doing such ground-breaking, in-depth research so all 11 of your followers can "Strive" to be just like you!

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

I haven't had a PSL in years because of the calories  - for the amount of calories in a venti I could have a lot of other things I'd rather enjoy. 

I used to write Starbucks every year requesting that they come up with a light version of the PSL. I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

When these syrups and sauces first came out FIVE YEARS AGO, I eagerly tried them and quickly realized why Starbucks has yet to make a "light" version - because they TASTE LIKE SHIT. 

They remind me of some of the worst diet foods I've ever had. And that's going way back to the late 1960s/early 70s, along with the "calorie free" chocolate syrup and peanut butter from Walden Farms. 

And they made me bloated and gassy - so much for all that focus on digestion. 

But of course...consider the source. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I haven't had a PSL in years because of the calories  - for the amount of calories in a venti I could have a lot of other things I'd rather enjoy. 

I used to write Starbucks every year requesting that they come up with a light version of the PSL. I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

When these syrups and sauces first came out FIVE YEARS AGO, I eagerly tried them and quickly realized why Starbucks has yet to make a "light" version - because they TASTE LIKE SHIT. 

They remind me of some of the worst diet foods I've ever had. And that's going way back to the late 1960s/early 70s, along with the "calorie free" chocolate syrup and peanut butter from Walden Farms. 

Totally agree about most sugar free syrups being vile (Hershey’s SF syrup is disgusting). I’d much rather have the real thing in moderation than the nasty substitutes.  

• Love 9

Hey, Janelle, is Michelle now Michel or are you a hillbilly?  I was impressed that you knew where to find the accent aigu on your keyboard, but a fiancé is a man engaged to be married. A fiancée is a woman engaged to be married.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Hey, Janelle, is Michelle now Michel or are you a hillbilly?  I was impressed that you knew where to find the accent aigu on your keyboard, but a fiancé is a man engaged to be married. A fiancée is a woman engaged to be married.

You really think she was looking for it? Her spell checker is working as designed.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Lol! Right? I’ve never had a tasty “light” PSL. So, once a year I splurge on the calories and have a full on chai PSL. I sip on it for at least an hour, then take it home and re-heat it as needed. It’s so worth it and I’m over it until the next year. 

• Love 9
On 9/9/2019 at 1:47 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Some of the comments are brutal...

I think they look great together. And the way he looks at her (let's just skip by the 'grade A snack' comment) is sweet. She should be off limits. I applaud the boys for keeping fairly low profiles. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

I think they look great together. And the way he looks at her (let's just skip by the 'grade A snack' comment) is sweet. She should be off limits. I applaud the boys for keeping fairly low profiles. 

If he's trying to keep a low profile he should tell his mom not to cross post his IGs.

Also, noticed the GF has recently un-privatized her own IG - not sure if that's a good idea.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

A recent live by Janelle......she just discovered she’s a perfectionist. She states being a perfectionist isn’t always what we picture. Not being able to go to the gym 5 days a week, and only going 3 is okay, because, “you have to do you”. I couldn’t even watch the whole thing. Can’t link the video, but here’s a  screenshot. 

60C79D71-29E4-4155-B73E-D7F8BA6E8DD6.jpeg

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

How old is she?  She looks like a cougar!  Maybe it's the picture???

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

How old is she?  She looks like a cougar!  Maybe it's the picture???

That's what people on instagram were saying

They thought she was 40 and looked old enough to be his mom... One person said she looked like an old witch.

I felt sorry for her....  I guess Janelle shouldn't have reposted it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

They thought she was 40 and looked old enough to be his mom... One person said she looked like an old witch.

It could be the photo because the first one above isn't bad but the second one she looks quite a bit older.

I'm thinking wife number 5 for Kody Brown.   I wonder how Kody will keep himself together when he sees her.  She's stunning!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Unless, of course, Janelle doesn't care for her and in her passive-aggressive way is trying to sabotage Garrison's relationship. 

I've noticed that when she's reposted photos of the two of them, Janelle never mentions the GF. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Unless, of course, Janelle doesn't care for her and in her passive-aggressive way is trying to sabotage Garrison's relationship. 

I've noticed that when she's reposted photos of the two of them, Janelle never mentions the GF. 

Oh I didn't notice but now that you mention it.... 

Maybe Janelle thinks she looks too old for him and doesn't like the way she dresses... as was discussed here before she often seems to skip wearing a bra and.... no bra in Kody's universe is a big no no.  🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Wasn't Robert aka Garrison a recent convert to LDS?  Sorry if I'm stereotyping, but GF looks anything but modest...I still think she wants to be on TeeVee.  

haha, Kootie's reaction when RG introduced/introduces them!  That I'd pay to see.

I'm trying not to stereotype but she looks like the mean girls I used to have to deal with in high school.  But yeah, the fact that she made her IG public to me indicates that she's all in with being on TV. 

ETA: you can be religious without being typical. Look at FT. Supposedly LDS, but for some reason I just don't see him ever attending services.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A recent live by Janelle......she just discovered she’s a perfectionist. She states being a perfectionist isn’t always what we picture. Not being able to go to the gym 5 days a week, and only going 3 is okay, because, “you have to do you”. I couldn’t even watch the whole thing. Can’t link the video, but here’s a  screenshot. 

60C79D71-29E4-4155-B73E-D7F8BA6E8DD6.jpeg

WOW.  Now she’s a “perfectionist”? A perfectionist who’s.........not? 

I suppose it shouldn’t surprise us; Janelle has been on an unsuccessful weight loss journey for years despite having become a certified “coach” with a “business”.  And now, she’s discovered she’s a “perfectionist”. 

Why does she do this? Does she actually believe what she’s saying? Is she delusional, or a compulsive liar?  

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I suppose it shouldn’t surprise us; Janelle has been on an unsuccessful weight loss journey for years despite having become a certified “coach” with a “business”.  And now, she’s discovered she’s a “perfectionist”. 

Why does she do this? Does she actually believe what she’s saying? Is she delusional, or a compulsive liar?  

No actually she's in competition with Mariah for biggest asshole!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Based on the condition of the carpet and naugahyde furniture in her Vegas house, I call bullshit on her "perfectionist" label.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Based on the condition of the carpet and naugahyde furniture in her Vegas house, I call bullshit on her "perfectionist" label.

Right?! I seem to recall her saying once (maybe on the Meri therapy, thanksgiving craft episode), that she disengages from all planning of family activities as she ‘doesn’t do details and can’t be bothered spending time on all the small stuff’ yep, sure, sounds just like a perfectionist to me 🙄

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

It could be the photo because the first one above isn't bad but the second one she looks quite a bit older.

I'm thinking wife number 5 for Kody Brown.   I wonder how Kody will keep himself together when he sees her.  She's stunning!

I don't think she looks any older than  Robert.  Possibly her facial features make her look older.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Can't unsee the lipstick 😳

Or the whale-shaped eyebrows that touch the dark oval of eyeshadow in the middle.  Wouldn't a self-proclaimed "perfectionist" study how to apply makeup before drawing those incongruent shapes on her face?

Did she draw a black line in the crease above her eyes or did she apply some of those eye-lift tapes on her lids (used to make Asian eyelids look "western" or hooded eyes look like Renee Zellweger after her eye job).

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5