Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

0872A4F2-89F0-4A91-B765-9DA843BA8DC0.jpeg

11EC0E2A-D738-4586-85EB-B58CFDA35C15.jpeg

28FAC736-0D8F-4790-B79B-1F0E4A015420.jpeg

Meri forgot her gratitude for #filters

Edited to Add: I don’t always believe people who feel the need to profess their happiness and strength ALL THE TIME—especially someone like Meri who cries often. She crafts this image of herself but then every season we see a ruddy, puffy-faced cry-monster 👺.

Also that 5-second thing is bullshit. Sounds Iike more of an excuse to me—she means to say if she thinks about working out and doesn’t within 5 seconds the choice is made not to? Or if she doesn’t say something, she can’t bring it up later on? That’s stupid. There is no time limit for healthy impulses. @meleobbins is so completely wrong. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Meri forgot her gratitude for #filters

Edited to Add: I don’t always believe people who feel the need to profess their happiness and strength ALL THE TIME—especially someone like Meri who cries often. She crafts this image of herself but then every season we see a ruddy, puffy-faced cry-monster. 

Also that 5-second thing is bullshit. Sounds Iike more of an excuse to me—she means to say if she thinks about working out and doesn’t within 5 seconds the choice is made not to? Or if she doesn’t say something, she can’t bring it up later on? That’s stupid. There is no time limit for healthy impulses. @meleobbins is so completely wrong. 

5 second rule? Isn't that for when you drop food on the floor and have those seconds before all the germs get on it and make it inedible? 😆 

I thought about cleaning my house today for 5 seconds and the moment passed, so does that mean I get out of doing it? Woo-Hoo!

What a(nother) crock. I choose to not be so reactive to my thoughts, which would sometimes take me down a bad path (like throat punching the maskless dude, who kept crowding up to me (and yakking loudly)while in line behind me at the store) It sure felt like a healthy impulse at the time!

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, Sandy W said:

That may be oil thrown off by the lawnmower that was used to cut her hair.

Yet her army of skanks are always fawning over her with total BS:  "Ooh, I love your hair."

What a crock!

12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I was thinking “weed whacker” but lawnmower is so much funnier!!  Lolol!!! 😂😂😂

Either one works, you're both right!  ❤️

1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

5 second rule? Isn't that for when you drop food on the floor and have those seconds before all the germs get on it and make it inedible? 😆 

I thought about cleaning my house today for 5 seconds and the moment passed, so does that mean I get out of doing it? Woo-Hoo!

What a(nother) crock. I choose to not be so reactive to my thoughts, which would sometimes take me down a bad path (like throat punching the maskless dude, who kept crowding up to me (and yakking loudly)while in line behind me at the store) It sure felt like a healthy impulse at the time!

I posted before reading your comment.  Great minds and all...

Meri could fill up a room with all her crocks.  Such crap she posts.  It's MLM platitudes and trite sayings that mean a whole lot of nothing.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I posted before reading your comment.  Great minds and all...

Meri could fill up a room with all her crocks.  Such crap she posts.  It's MLM platitudes and trite sayings that mean a whole lot of nothing

Oh! I have an idea of an MLM she can start and be the top dog. What A Crock(tm) sauerkraut stoneware crocks! Each crock purchase of $89.95 comes with a recipe handed down from her polygamist ancestors -and if you act now, you'll also receive a stale Rice Krispie treat.

(eta-ing because I didn't want to take up space and make a new post: in response to Sasha888's insightful Keep Sweet below, our mlm crock slogan can be Keep Sauer! 😆)

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Don't pick apart your life and focus on the things that didn't go as expected, we all have those things, what good does it do you, you should focus on being joyful instead, chatter chatter chatter....

For anyone who doesn't want to read Meri's long, word salad post, I can translate it for you - 

"KEEP SWEET"

• Useful 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Don't pick apart your life and focus on the things that didn't go as expected, we all have those things, what good does it do you, you should focus on being joyful instead, chatter chatter chatter....

For anyone who doesn't want to read Meri's long, word salad post, I can translate it for you - 

"KEEP SWEET"

I'd rather not keep sweet, dear Meri.  It's much more fun to keep snarky!

She's anythingk but joyful on TV.  She's downright nasty to her customers (luckily, I've never been one, and never will.)

1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Oh! I have an idea of an MLM she can start and be the top dog. What A Crock(tm) sauerkraut stoneware crocks! Each crock purchase of $89.95 comes with a recipe handed down from her polygamist ancestors -and if you act now, you'll also receive a stale Rice Krispie treat.

(eta-ing because I didn't want to take up space and make a new post: in response to Sasha888's insightful Keep Sweet below, our mlm crock slogan can be Keep Sauer! 😆)

That is perfect!  If she filled them with dill pickles (because, they are Sauer like she is!) They can be a cross-collectible for all the crazies that love the Duggars.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

That is perfect!  If she filled them with dill pickles (because, they are Sauer like she is!) They can be a cross-collectible for all the crazies that love the Duggars.

That's good lol!

Being an mlm, we'll need an overpriced product for any and all variations, to maximize profits, so we can sell the Rill Big Dill pickle crock for $79.95! I'm not sure of the slogan though. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

How many selfies does one 50ish year old woman need to post?  I’m her age.  I’m not out there posting selfies every day.  It just seems like she’s trying too hard. 

And filtering those selfies as if we’ve all forgotten her cry-monster face on the show! How she wants to be seen (filtered) and how we really see her (no filters on the cameras): 

image.jpeg

1BCC410D-3FE8-434E-9F57-EAE43036D72D.jpeg

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

If she filters ANYTHINGK, she should start with that brown tooth.

Why do people use filters? Oh yeah, to improve your image!

Meri, the next time you use filters, may I suggest filtering your last name? Dig up your old name, filter the Brown bit and replace it with Barber. (It's easy, just like filtering away inches from your waist and replace that with whatever you normally use.)  Now, THAT would be a huge improvement!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

I wonder if Louise Turpin was one of Meri's clients. Watching the 20/20 show of how the 13 kids rescued themselves, Louise was detained in hideous leggings that could only be LulaNo. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Meri and her “marriage certificate” came up in another thread and I started thinking about her obsession with displaying it….. wouldn’t that kind of be an obvious thing NOT to do???…rubbing it in your sister wife’s faces by framing it and hanging on the wall?

Meri is such an immature, nasty person… it seems like she took every opportunity to be “Head Bitch in Charge” and everyone knew it!

She’s dumb as a stump…. Robyn is so stealth when it comes to that stuff… in one episode Meri was digging through a box and started on about her certificate and IIRC Robyn said “we should just burn them or throw them out” ( talking about their marriage certificates) but there was no way in hell that Meri was gonna do that!! Even though she isn’t even married to Kody anymore.

Meri is so childish and transparent… 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Meri and her “marriage certificate” came up in another thread and I started thinking about her obsession with displaying it….. wouldn’t that kind of be an obvious thing NOT to do???…rubbing it in your sister wife’s faces by framing it and hanging on the wall?

Meri is such an immature, nasty person… it seems like she took every opportunity to be “Head Bitch in Charge” and everyone knew it!

She’s dumb as a stump…. Robyn is so stealth when it comes to that stuff… in one episode Meri was digging through a box and started on about her certificate and IIRC Robyn said “we should just burn them or throw them out” ( talking about their marriage certificates) but there was no way in hell that Meri was gonna do that!! Even though she isn’t even married to Kody anymore.

Meri is so childish and transparent… 🙄

When Meri is like that, she is like the obsessed, psychotic, unwanted ex from a lifetime movie: the ex the man is trying to get away from, but she keeps displaying shit from their past (my mom watches these so when I visit her, I get my fill of this ridiculous drama!). 

I’ll take Robyn’s stealth mode over Meri’s loud, annoying drama any day. Robyn knows she’s got Meri beat, so she can throw in those little digs and chuckle to herself how it gets under Meri’a skin. 

Meri talks a big game about being independent, but any chance she gets Kody alone, she attempts her fully awkward and cringe worth flirting game. Every time. As if the next time, it’ll work. She’s also like the unwanted girlfriend from Wayne’s World (except Meri did try to “get over it go out with someone else” but, despite the warnings, got catfished 🤣): 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'm sure it was on a prominent position within her Lehi house for all to see and realise its significance! They always say that all the wives are equal, yet at the same time they always refer to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd wife? And the first wife seems to be in charge? 

As for Meri's certificate: Despite all that has happened, Meri still loves Kody and letting go of that certificate would truly acknowledge the divorce and loss of her beloved husband. You often see such behaviour with people who have lost a partner or child: Getting rid of the clothes or toys is too hard, not because it brings back memories, but because it means you are closing a book and have to move forward without them. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Those are some ugly ass gym clothes and I bet quality is subpar as usual. 

Fabletics! Or even Target would be better. 

None of the models look happy.

Right, they all have "stank face" either from the permanent wedgie or the musty smelling and non-breathable outfits

• LOL 16
10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Those are some ugly ass gym clothes and I bet quality is subpar as usual. 

Fabletics! Or even Target would be better. 

None of the models look happy.

My eyes!!! I will have nightmares.   Haven't we seen Mariah wearing the black outfit --the middle one--in some of her posts? the purple one is the worst.   and the models are so unattractive.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

First picture is a screenshot from a video:

4CB800F8-7892-441C-956E-F82776D6075D.jpeg

AE32541B-B54E-4CFD-A16E-EA2D4ED4E847.jpeg

WOW. Meri’s filtering addiction has gotten to the point of needing an intervention. Her face looks like it’s made out of clay. If she keeps going, her face will start looking like Voldemort’s. 

Jesus. This woman is absolutely fucking mental. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

In all seriousness what should Meri's hair color be? I can't figure it out. Her current brass lion color is wrong. But I don't think blonde blonde would be right and I don't think red or dark would be right. Maybe dark. Anything?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

In all seriousness what should Meri's hair color be? I can't figure it out. Her current brass lion color is wrong. But I don't think blonde blonde would be right and I don't think red or dark would be right. Maybe dark. Anything?

She looks better with a darker base color and a few highlights, but that becomes harder as we get older. I also think she looked better with longer hair, but her hair may be thinning and that would also be difficult to pull off. 

If  i could magically give Meri hair, it would be something like this but maybe a little longer: 

image.thumb.jpeg.0ad8b45b78e5319f0341d00b940486cc.jpeg

• Love 10
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

She looks better with a darker base color and a few highlights, but that becomes harder as we get older. I also think she looked better with longer hair, but her hair may be thinning and that would also be difficult to pull off. 

If  i could magically give Meri hair, it would be something like this but maybe a little longer: 

image.thumb.jpeg.0ad8b45b78e5319f0341d00b940486cc.jpeg

You inspired me! Small difference in opinion.. wigs. 

Polish_20211124_084710084.jpg

Polish_20211124_084212118.jpg

• LOL 20
44 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

But, to me anyways, Kody actually looks a little like Burt Reynolds there.

I think that's actually Paul Hollywood from Great British Bake Off.   They recently did a skit and I think that's him in the wig.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The mullet! lol 

But, to me anyways, Kody actually looks a little like Burt Reynolds there.

To me he looks like the love child of Reba McEntire circa 1986 and Dog the Bounty Hunter circa 2021, if they mated via a time machine.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1