Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I get that, but its pretty hypocritical when her hash tag is #therealmerinofilterappsusedbrown

😂

Exactly I think most of us know about Facetune and other apps and that a lot of people use them but then don’t pontificate about “being yourself” and how you “Keep it Real” 🙄 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

😂

Exactly I think most of us know about Facetune and other apps and that a lot of people use them but then don’t pontificate about “being yourself” and how you “Keep it Real” 🙄 

Exactly. She doesn't even realize how stupid she comes off with those blurbs, then photoshops the sh*t out of herself, when we can clearly see (to those brave peeps on this forum who ever watched, in horror I might add) her Friday with Friends or even the show for that matter

• Love 13

My parents took my younger sister and brother to Disney World when I was in University and I saw the photos.  That was enough for me. I've always hated crowds, waiting, and rides. I prefer vacations in nature.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10

I live in Southern California. Before covid, my friends and I went to Disneyland a couple of times a year. Once during the summer and then during Christmastime. We love it. It’s we see it as a happy place. It’s more than the rides. Half the fun is planning what we are going to eat and looking forward to the fireworks. Just the atmosphere it great.   It might be easier and more enjoyable for us because it’s only an hour away and we don’t have to spend money on flights or a hotel. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

An ex-boyfriend of mine absolutely LOVED Disneyworld. He convinced me to go when we were in Florida to visit his mom. This was in the early 2000s. A very hot, humid day in early June and I was exhausted from a dawn flight and lack of sleep the night before. It was one of the mist miserable experiences of my life. I almost passed out from heatstroke and not enough water, the food and people were terrible, and I've never been a fan of the whole Mickey Mouse thing. He accused me of ruining Disneyworld for him - his happy place. And showed no concern for my physical distress. We broke up soon after that trip. Never again!

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I get that, but its pretty hypocritical when her hash tag is #therealmerinofilterappsusedbrown

THIS. Yup! All that bullshit too about loving herself and the rest of the hypocritical hashtags Meri uses and then she filters the shit out of herself.

I don’t care if people use filters, but when their hashtags say what Meri’s do, I call the out the BS. 

• Love 12
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

January was always the best time for Disney World. 😁

True.  My daughter has been twice with friends in the summer time.  They have kids.  The last time she went, she was in the first aid station because she overheated.  

She went with her husband in Feb.  She said from now on that is the only time she will go again.  It wasn't as crowded and the weather was nice.

Hopefully we will get to go next Feb.  She really wants me to go and I want to, because it was something I was never able to take her to do.

21 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

I know several people that buy yearly unlimited passes to Disneyland.  They are adults, and most do not have children.  I do not get the fascination.  I can think of more productive ways to spend my vacation time.

I can see going once every few years, but agree.  I want to see things I've never seen before.  I love going to the national parks and even some state parks.  Just wish I had more time off to do those things.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Gosh the people who wrote this shit are idiots: 

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/10/31/sister-wives-meri-brown-glam-look-post-split/

Meri Brown looks more “youthful” because, photo editing, you morons. 

It’s not an “unnamed” male companion, it’s Michael Blair who is not into women, you morons. 

I just can’t with some of these articles. 

I cringe for their ability to reason when similar posts are made on the SW facebook pages and the loyal fans greet each post with exhortations of "you go girl" and "it's about time you found someone to appreciate wonderful you".

What a shocker when the program resumes and there is the real Meri without filters, still begging for Kody to storm the ramparts, breaking down her walls and fall madly in love with her all over again.

• Love 12
On 10/27/2021 at 11:15 AM, Teri313 said:

The ridiculousness of "therealmeribrown" hovering above a completely photoshopped/filtered picture of her has not escaped me.

She facetuned her nose away. Its like, gone.

Also, this fun with friends Friday thing, is this a LLR sales thing? 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Why is she all hunched over like that?

She is trying desperately to hide her thighs and appear slimmer. It’s incredibly awkward looking. 

I do give Meri credit for not using an app to photoshop herself this time. 

• Love 9

Ok. So, now that Christine has officially left Kody, how do you guys think Meri will respond?  Will she be next to go? 

I feel like Meri talks a big game but doesn’t act. She admits her relationship with Kody is dead, yet she remains. 

It’ll be interesting to see how Meri reacts to this. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Ok. So, now that Christine has officially left Kody, how do you guys think Meri will respond?  Will she be next to go? 

I feel like Meri talks a big game but doesn’t act. She admits her relationship with Kody is dead, yet she remains. 

I could see Meri staying. Christine left because her emotional and practical needs were not being met. Christine found a lot of fulfillment in being a caregiver, and I think she didnt even mind being the "least favorite" so long as Kody was nice to her. But Meri HAS to believe the marriage is worth saving, sunk cost fallacy I think. 

Also, if Meri leaves now she has to admit to herself all the mistakes she made in staying. I think Christine was more secure in leaving because Christine knows that she gave everything she had to give to Kody and the family, and treated everyone well. Meri has guilt about how she treated Jenelle/Christine, she feels foolish because she brought Robyn in to be her "buddy" and lets see how that worked out.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

It seems to me that Meri's insatiable hunger for power will cause her to remain.  She has lost power in the family, but by remaining on the show, she keeps her profile out there to benefit her LLRag and BnB businesses.  

She was more than ready to leave when she thought she had a multi-millionaire as a backup plan, but now the only way for her to flex her mighty muscles is to remain and milk these platforms for all she can.  She has sold her self-respect and integrity for what she can reap by seeing this through to the bitter end.

• Love 21

She’ll stay for the plain and simple reason that she has nowhere to go to. Meri still sort of belongs to the family although she’s practically an outcast. If she leaves she’ll lose what little she has there too as I doubt anyone will come and see her. Mariah will side with Kody like she did before so she’ll lose her only child as well. Her friend lives in the B&B so she can’t go there either. 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, LilyD said:

She’ll stay for the plain and simple reason that she has nowhere to go to. Meri still sort of belongs to the family although she’s practically an outcast. If she leaves she’ll lose what little she has there too as I doubt anyone will come and see her. Mariah will side with Kody like she did before so she’ll lose her only child as well. Her friend lives in the B&B so she can’t go there either. 

Yea, Meri pretty much alienated everyone, even before she was catfished. How pathetic it will look if Janelle leaves too. Robyn and Kody happily married and Meri in a near by home.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

So what happens when she dies? Does she get sucked back into the "marriage" for eternity? Maybe that's why Meri stays. Leaving is a hopeless proposition, since she'll be stuck with all of them for eternity soon enough. And she might get points for not trying to escape. How does this all work???

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

So what happens when she dies? Does she get sucked back into the "marriage" for eternity? Maybe that's why Meri stays. Leaving is a hopeless proposition, since she'll be stuck with all of them for eternity soon enough. And she might get points for not trying to escape. How does this all work???

As far as I understand, it's dependent on whether or not the patriarch decides to call them through the veil by a special name the wives have bestowed upon them at the time of marriage.

I'm not certain that Kody is still embracing all the principles of his religion, and if he is and he arrives on the celestial planet first, he may have to leave the other wives in limbo until Robyn arrives and gives her yay or nay to whether or not they would be welcomed there.

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

I asked this same question a few months ago and am still waiting for an answer from someone who knows about celestial marriage.  I don't really believe in the afterlife, but if I were Christine, just to be sure, I'd want some sort of extraction ceremony or paperwork so that I could die in peace when the time comes rather than worry about eternity in he🏒🏒 or purgatory.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10
27 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Maybe a celestial version of the last scene from "War of the Roses" ?

• LOL 7
13 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I asked this same question a few months ago and am still waiting for an answer from someone who knows about celestial marriage.

I truly don't think any of them have a clue. It might have been easy back when this bizarre story was told to some horny leader in the beginning.  But throw it divorces with remarriages, same sex marriages, LGBTQ children, and the banning of plural marriage by mainstream mormons and I bet nobody has an answer.

• Love 16

I would not put it past Meri to let things settle down a bit, and then one night she applies 17 coats of her very best mascara, crunches her hair just right, sidles up to Kody on the downlow and says, "so....with Christine gone, how are you fillin' about me now?  You know if Robyn's house gets too noisy, I've got a sweet 14-room house just a few blocks away, and I can fix up a room just for you, all cozy and quiet....I'm just sayin'.....lover."

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I would not put it past Meri to let things settle down a bit, and then one night she applies 17 coats of her very best mascara, crunches her hair just right, sidles up to Kody on the downlow and says, "so....with Christine gone, how are you fillin' about me now?  You know if Robyn's house gets too noisy, I've got a sweet 14-room house just a few blocks away, and I can fix up a room just for you, all cozy and quiet....I'm just sayin'.....lover."

Hahaha and ew ew EW! Dill with that, Robyn!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, deirdra said:

I asked this same question a few months ago and am still waiting for an answer from someone who knows about celestial marriage.  I don't really believe in the afterlife, but if I were Christine, just to be sure, I'd want some sort of extraction ceremony or paperwork so that I could die in peace when the time comes rather than worry about eternity in he🏒🏒 or purgatory.

I believe she can go to her church and asked to be unsealed from Kody.  Then again I heard that they might have been excommunicated from their church.  Don't know that for sure, could be rumor.

But yes you can ask to be unsealed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Absolom said:

They can do what it appears they have done which is walk away from the church and the belief system.  That's really all that is required.

I think Kody joined the church because his parents joined while he was off on his mission trip, but he no doubt saw it as a way for him to peacock around town with multiples wives and children and pound his chest to anyone who thought he might be gay.  Plus, we all know he's a massive attention ho.  Christine, on the other hand, felt her calling to polygamy very deeply so I could see where she might seek the council of church to unseal herself from Kody, while he just shrugs and goes back to moussing the few ringlets he has left and running Robyn her morning coffee and slippers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17