Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Meri sure likes to make faces and bug her eyes out. Imagine her O face 🤣

No mention of the Costco stalker? That was her second Sammy !

Star of the video was the dog ❤️.

No thank you!!! lol

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Meri sure likes to make faces and bug her eyes out. Imagine her O face 🤣

No mention of the Costco stalker? That was her second Sammy !

Star of the video was the dog ❤️.

Oh boy I didn't need that in my mind, because now I'm thinking I'd bet an rv for plague pond squatting that she's never experienced an O. Not with kodouche as her 'husband' 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Oh boy I didn't need that in my mind, because now I'm thinking I'd bet an rv for plague pond squatting that she's never experienced an O. Not with kodouche as her 'husband' 

omg I don't need it in mine either! I bet you're right- ugh!! Maybe with "Sam" though

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Fridays with Friends video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVWvguQg3V2/

I took one for the team and flipped through the prattle.  To summarize, Meri is in Orlando on a LLR "leadership training" course.  Too bad she didn't exhibit leadership traits when she was in the position of first wife, her life would have been very different today.  Meri plans to do some solo travel in the near future.🥱

There is an odd little segment on her Instagram that was added after last week's FWF.  It appears to be the day after last Friday's episode where Jenn wasn't available, so Meri conducted the fun fest from her home in Flagstaff.  The odd part of it is, that there is Meri and Jenn now in Parowan the next day? and they are conducting the first of their long anticipated "Stalker Series".   It lasted about one minute and it wasn't a true stalker situation because due to the circumstances of the "stalkee", they had to forewarn her.  It was a woman from the hood that they have befriended.  The whole thing made no sense at all but Meri did get a lot of flak from the fans for making light of stalking, especially since October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.  There was no acknowledgement from either Meri or Jenn regarding this poorly thought out and executed performance.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

What exactly is this?

Some nonsense they dreamed up to keep their loyal FWF fans captivated.  Even they realized that their inane giggling nonsense could not hold viewer interest forever.  Originally it was to be Summer Stalker Series, but they made much ado about summer now over, so they have officially changed the name to simply Stalker Series. 

I don't get the purpose, but it seems to me that the intent is to follow locals around and then spring a "man on the street" type of interview on them. 

My heart pounds with anticipation. 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Some nonsense they dreamed up to keep their loyal FWF fans captivated.  Even they realized that their inane giggling nonsense could not hold viewer interest forever.  Originally it was to be Summer Stalker Series, but they made much ado about summer now over, so they have officially changed the name to simply Stalker Series. 

I don't get the purpose, but it seems to me that the intent is to follow locals around and then spring a "man on the street" type of interview on them. 

My heart pounds with anticipation. 🤣

So the lady that complains about somebody talking to at her at Costco thinks it’s a good idea is to follow strangers around town…ummm

1477AC24-1282-4410-8445-95DA91212385.gif.12382f174bdd9c718f780f681b308a56.gif

I don’t know why I thought there might be a reasonable answer to that question. I appreciate your watching the video so I didn’t have to 😂

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Originally it was to be Summer Stalker Series, but they made much ado about summer now over, so they have officially changed the name to simply Stalker Series. 

I hope one of the stalkees calls the cops on them.  The stalking is bad enough, but videoing it and streaming it without the victim's permission is too much.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Thanks for explaining what this about, because it almost defies belief that a 50 yr old woman is doing this.

40 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I hope one of the stalkees calls the cops on them.  The stalking is bad enough, but videoing it and streaming it without the victim's permission is too much.

Agree.

I don't think I'm someone who has no sense of humor or fun, either...I was once stopped by someone on a "digital scavenger hunt". She was respectful and told me what it was about, they had to find people they thought looked like celebrities and do a pretend interview with them, recording it on their phone. 

I'm all for having fun, and I agreed and she "interviewed" me.

But she 1) approached me respectfully and explained what she wanted prior to recording me, and 2) SHE WAS A TEENAGE GIRL.

I felt the whole thing was silly, but helped her out anyway because it was just a kid. Kids do goofy things sometimes, but it's good clean fun. But my feelings on this deal with Meri are completely different.

GROW THE FUCK UP, MERI.

I bet some of the locals around Parowan are sick and tired of Meri, her attitude, and the TLC filming circus that she brings to town. I hope she gets the finger from a lot of the locals she and her friend follow around. Of course, anybody who doesn't want to play her stupid game will just be a "hater", a grumpy "old person" who can't understand how zany and fun her fabulous life is. Seriously...grow the fuck up, Meri.

• Love 18
On 10/23/2021 at 4:42 PM, Sandy W said:

I took one for the team and flipped through the prattle.  To summarize, Meri is in Orlando on a LLR "leadership training" course.  Too bad she didn't exhibit leadership traits when she was in the position of first wife, her life would have been very different today.  Meri plans to do some solo travel in the near future.🥱

There is an odd little segment on her Instagram that was added after last week's FWF.  It appears to be the day after last Friday's episode where Jenn wasn't available, so Meri conducted the fun fest from her home in Flagstaff.  The odd part of it is, that there is Meri and Jenn now in Parowan the next day? and they are conducting the first of their long anticipated "Stalker Series".   It lasted about one minute and it wasn't a true stalker situation because due to the circumstances of the "stalkee", they had to forewarn her.  It was a woman from the hood that they have befriended.  The whole thing made no sense at all but Meri did get a lot of flak from the fans for making light of stalking, especially since October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.  There was no acknowledgement from either Meri or Jenn regarding this poorly thought out and executed performance.

Glad to hear it wasn’t actually stalker-y. Doing something like that would be rude and intrusive—you don’t know who has anxiety or ptsd. 

Meri glorifying stalking is certainly not PC these days—what an insensitive moron. 

• Love 11
On 10/22/2021 at 1:41 PM, ginger90 said:

4A121F03-FA82-4CC6-8593-639119931518.jpeg

30DFCAD4-4931-41DB-872A-F037765F5DC3.jpeg

I’m not a fan of little knick knacks like that but I know some people like them and place them around their home but Meri is running a business this isn’t her private home… a business should have a few substantial decorations for the season not a bunch of little knick knacks like grandmas house.

a lot of businesses are very careful with decorations and make them more about the season because not everyone is Christian or celebrates that particular holiday.

• Love 10

Maybe I'm wrong and business is booming at Lizzie Borden's Heritage Inn & Ye Olde Rice Krispie Treat Emporium, but I just get the sense that for every holiday, Meri pulls out bin after bin of discounted dusty décor and spends days getting it just right, for............no one to look at but her and Jen.  I cannot imagine she's going to get many trick-or treaters either with the abandoned set from The Shining across the street from her.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

D6E55270-26F3-4B5A-B1F7-DD06578FCF74.jpeg

I've never quite understood the fascination that full-grown adults seem to have with the Disney parks.  I understand maybe going once or twice over your adult years, or taking the grandkids to watch them enjoy it, but to go yearly?  Or even a couple to a few times a year? 🤔

For example,, my sis has went every summer for the past 30 summers, and won't go anywhere else. They stay a week at a Disney resort, which is expensive. For that price, there's just so many wonders to see in this world that I want to see and things I want to do that this Mouse hankering of hers misses the mark with me.  Doesn't all that manufactured "fun" feel a little phony after a while? For what she pays she could travel to Paris, or to California.  😉

To each his own, of course, but it seems so limiting.  Maybe someone can help me understand it.  She wants me to come with them,  but we went twice as kids and that is enough for me.  Give me Vermont, the Grand Canyon, or New York City!  

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
Double post insanity
  • Love 21
33 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

To each his own, of course, but it seems so limiting. 

Right there with you, its appeal is so baffling to me.  Standing in long lines for rides, overpriced food and accommodations, and Disney merchandise that costs and arm and a leg.  I went to the one in Florida long ago and the crowds had me running for the exit and that was WAY before any kind of pandemic.  Screaming, tired kids and frazzled parents all melting from the heat and overloaded with sugar.

For the amount of money for just an admission, we could have eaten out in nice restaurants for several days!

The US has so many other incedible "magic kingdoms" - give me the Rockies, the Appalachians, the Great Lakes, the National Parks.

• Love 16

Back in the day, Disney World sold books of tickets, there wasn’t an admission price.  My grandparents lived in Florida. We didn’t go to Disney every time we visited. We went a couple of times and got the books. After that we’d go and use tickets that were left from other people who had visited  my grandparents, and left the remaining tickets with them for someone else to use. Depending on who it was, there would be “good” tickets left, or they would be the, we have these tickets let’s use them up type.

All to say, the majority of our visits only cost the price of gas to get there. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Right there with you, its appeal is so baffling to me.  Standing in long lines for rides, overpriced food and accommodations, and Disney merchandise that costs and arm and a leg.  I went to the one in Florida long ago and the crowds had me running for the exit and that was WAY before any kind of pandemic.  Screaming, tired kids and frazzled parents all melting from the heat and overloaded with sugar.

For the amount of money for just an admission, we could have eaten out in nice restaurants for several days!

The US has so many other incedible "magic kingdoms" - give me the Rockies, the Appalachians, the Great Lakes, the National Parks.

Disney is an overpriced nightmare nowadays. I like rides (Space Mountain is my fave!) and I got to ride maybe 4 throughout the day because the lines were so long. It cost an arm and a leg to stand in lines all day—not worth it. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

The ridiculousness of "therealmeribrown" hovering above a completely photoshopped/filtered picture of her has not escaped me.

Good-looking couple, not a line on their faces.

• LOL 18

I remember using the tickets at Disneyland in Calif when I was very little!

In HS, I was in marching, concert and jazz bands. We went to Disneyland at least twice per year to perform, so got to see a lot of behind the scenes stuff, which is what I love.
 Going that many times though, it became kinda boring, which I realize is quite awful and privileged to say, and my only excuse is that I was a teen. I LOVED performing, though, especially when our jazz band took over one of the areas and there were a lot of older couples dancing. I'm old, and that memory, and the joy of how happy we made people just from our music, has stuck with me all this time. We marched in the little parade that all the characters do down Main St and it was so fun. One time we went when it rained, and it was awesome because there were zero lines for anything!

We took my son, stepson and nephew when they were younger and it was so packed, we could barely walk, so ended up leaving to take a nap and go back later in the evening. 

Since my husband and I have moved to TN, so closer Disney World, we have wanted to go, but it's been 4 years and we haven't made it down there yet, solely because just thinking of the crowds and lines is a turn off. Lol! 

My BFF always had season tickets and went quite a lot, but now she tends to do the Disney cruises instead.

• Love 7

We took my son, stepson and nephew when they were younger and it was so packed, we could barely walk, so ended up leaving to take a nap and go back later in the evening. 

I had the same experience at Disney's Animal Kingdom a few years ago. It was packed and there weren't many places that you could just sit down. And you couldn't get on a ride without a Fast Pass unless you were willing to wait 2 hours in line. It wasn't at all the same experience as I remember having even back in the 90's as a teenager. It just isn't fun with that many people. Just getting an ice cream took forever.

Meri goes on vacations with everyone except her husband and her sister wives. And then gets pissed when we say she's not married. But really, she's not married. At all. Not even in the sorta mostly bullshit way that Christine and Janelle are married. Meri is a divorced empty nester, and I wish she would just admit it. I'm guessing this upcoming season will have another fake setup date with Kody, or marriage counseling. The show is getting stale. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Cetacean said:

We have a neighbor that has some sort of at home business where she helps people figure out their trips to Disney World.  She went to Orlando for training; this was about a year or less before the original Lockdown  for Covid began so I am unsure how that business is doing now.  I think they went back recently. 

I haven't been recently.  My first trip was the year it opened.  We took my grandparents who called it "Dizzy World."  They had a great submarine ride called "20000 Leagues under the Sea."  It has probably been gone for at least 20 years.

I think now there is an app or something that allows you to schedule rides so you don't have to wait an eternity.

My daughter's bff and the bff's husband are big Disney World fans.  I think they are there this week as it is fall break for his school.  I saw a picture on FB.  He proposed there, and their wedding had a Disney themed reception, although to my great surprise they did not marry at Disney.

We have family in the Orlando area--one of my cousins was Snow White once and also a chipmunk.  My DIL was Cinderella and has stories to tell.  We were in Orlando a few years ago for a mini family reunion.   It was in late January which is a pretty good time to go.

I would like to see Disneyland. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I was just reading on Reddit that Disney is increasing the daily rate on peak days to $164 per person per day. No thank you. 

Disney is also building a Star Wars Hotel at Disneyland which will have rooms starting at $2500 per NIGHT. It's already fully booked for a year.

I've been to Disneyland 3 times and Disney world 1 time (mostly in the 1970s). I have ZERO desire to go again EVER. 

• Love 6

164 dollars?????????? Are they insane??

Man, I must show this to my whining British, French and Dutch friends. All firmly believe that their national pride theme park’s admissions have gone mad…they’re   so cheap compared to this….  We believe $50 is pretty expensive😂😂😂 and prices for Disneyland Paris are starting at $70 which is ridiculous to most!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Wow!!! That's a lot! The most magical spendiest place on Earth 😂 
Though they do have loads and loads of staff, and the grounds and restrooms are always extremely clean, and there's a lot to do: rides restaurants, and so much more, so I do get the price point. For my wallet, I'd need to study off-peak hours and choose those instead.

$2500 a night for a hotel room, though? That room better have the Jetson's conveyor belt that undresses, showers, redresses me and brushes my teeth and hair to boot! I'd also need the Hitchiker's Guide craving detector to make me whatever food or beverage I didn't know I wanted and C3PO as my personal valet.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I do have a few friends that are Disney fanatics - it seems to be their first vacation choice much of the time.  Personally my family and I have been going to the same northern Michigan town every July for vacation, but to me that's a true relaxation week, since we know the town and where everything is.  To each their own, but my sister and BIL took their three kids to Disneyworld last year, and my sister had to book breakfast with Minnie Mouse, peanut-free dinners and fast-track line jumps six months in advance.  That, to me, is the opposite of "relaxing vacation."  That's a part-time job to ensure that you don't just end up wandering the park in a daze, unable to ride your preferred rides or get some lunch, lol.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, Kellyee said:

And you couldn't get on a ride without a Fast Pass unless you were willing to wait 2 hours in line.

There isn't an amusement ride in the world for which I would stand in line for 2 hours of, what, 5 minutes of excitement?  No way in hell.

My cousin was one of the designers of Epcot. At that time, every single employee from the top down had to spend a day in costume.  He was Mickey Mouse.  I wonder if they still do that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

There isn't an amusement ride in the world for which I would stand in line for 2 hours of, what, 5 minutes of excitement?  No way in hell.

Every meal, ride, and everything had to be booked at least 30 days in advance. I have fully scheduled work days. I don't want a fully scheduled vacation, but I don't have kids. People with kids might feel differently.

Meri seems to be having a good time with her friend. I wonder if Meri, Kody, and Mariah ever took an actual family vacation for the three of them. Their life with Kody seems very sad, and not worth the hassle and heartache.

• Love 5

Meri gets judged a lot here for using filters on her photos .... but in all likelihood, she is just using common apps that millions of people have on their phones such as Facetune and FaceApp. For some examples of what these apps can do:  https://www.faceapp.com/  or https://www.facetuneapp.com/ 

Here is a video of showing how much these apps can change someone's appearance: https://www.reddit.com/r/Instagramreality/comments/qhl4iy/social_media_is_fake/

• Useful 2
58 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Meri gets judged a lot here for using filters on her photos .... but in all likelihood, she is just using common apps that millions of people have on their phones such as Facetune and FaceApp. For some examples of what these apps can do:  https://www.faceapp.com/  or https://www.facetuneapp.com/ 

Here is a video of showing how much these apps can change someone's appearance: https://www.reddit.com/r/Instagramreality/comments/qhl4iy/social_media_is_fake/

I get that, but its pretty hypocritical when her hash tag is #therealmerinofilterappsusedbrown

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
18 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I get that, but its pretty hypocritical when her hash tag is #therealmerinofilterappsusedbrown

Agreed, and add to that her constant self-glorification and reminding us to be who you are and be happy with yourself while she obviously isn't. Why else all those filters?

• Love 17
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I do have a few friends that are Disney fanatics - it seems to be their first vacation choice much of the time.  Personally my family and I have been going to the same northern Michigan town every July for vacation, but to me that's a true relaxation week, since we know the town and where everything is.  To each their own, but my sister and BIL took their three kids to Disneyworld last year, and my sister had to book breakfast with Minnie Mouse, peanut-free dinners and fast-track line jumps six months in advance.  That, to me, is the opposite of "relaxing vacation."  That's a part-time job to ensure that you don't just end up wandering the park in a daze, unable to ride your preferred rides or get some lunch, lol.

I'm with you.  My favorite vacations were on the Oregon Coast.  My parents took my sister and me to Disneyland when I was two.  Mr. X and I took our daughter to Disneyland when she was six.  That's enough for me.

I rilly don't get Meri's many trips there.  I would think memories of "Sam" would have tainted it, somehow, for her.  

• Love 7
Just now, xwordfanatik said:

I rilly don't get Meri's many trips there.  I would think memories of "Sam" would have tainted it, somehow, for her.  

I think she's chasing the high she had when she thought Sam was going to meet her at the Magic Kingdom and sweep her off her clodhoppers.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5