Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Kellyee said:

When I look at those country road pictures, all I see is no rush hour traffic and an easy commute to work. Sign me up.

Is the cinnamon bun bakery hiring?

Reminds me of a Newfoundland TV station that has a "traffic cam" in the middle of nowhere.  You're lucky if you see one car, but it does make a good "weather cam" for checking rain, snow & fog levels to decide if you need to head to work early.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 9/29/2021 at 10:29 AM, Kellyee said:

Gotta love Meri's toxic positivity, which allows her to blame the victims of LulaRoe because the "real" problem is that they just didn't try hard enough or they have a negative attitude.

The truth, if Meri would bother to do some research, is that LulaRoe continued to flood the market with new sellers so they could keep collecting millions of dollars worth of sign-up money, which is where the bulk of LulaRoe's wealth actually comes from. It meant that each seller would make very little money. 70% of LulaRoe sellers make no money at all. 

This is the real Meri, who only cares about herself. It was true even way back when she bought her kid expensive food and refused to help out her "Sister Wives" with money. Or even let their kids pass through her part of the house.

Agree.

We could turn this around on Meri and say it’s the reason she’s still a rotund 220 lb (my estimate based on when we see actual unfiltered pictures of her taken by a stranger)–she’s not trying hard enough. She has to skinny-filter because she’s not doing the work. Why hasn’t the matriarch of this company sent Meri to get weight loss surgery? Aren’t these women supposed to be skinny? 🙄

Come on, Meri. Do the work before DeAnne sends you to a fat farm. 

Feeling especially snarky towards Meri lately, I’m just tired of the persona she creates for herself when in reality she’s mean, calculating and selfish. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
24 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

CDA98F71-8BDA-4D13-B606-0AC8B8B9DCB7.jpeg

025AF6E3-27C1-4C27-A35F-409AB86822A2.jpeg

So, we are to draw the conclusion that the only way Meri can have peace in her life is if everyone agrees with every word she utters.

Way to grow and learn about life Meri!

• LOL 7
  • Love 16
43 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Um. Meri. If they are blocked, they can't see your message about why they are blocked...

15 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

So, we are to draw the conclusion that the only way Meri can have peace in her life is if everyone agrees with every word she utters.

Way to grow and learn about life Meri!

Well, she has studied the Kody Brown way for 30+ years...

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

If she is at peace with her imperfections, why does she keep filtering them out of her photos?

Unbridled arrogance and the delusion that her fans will not notice when the show resumes that in reality, she is just another lumpy middle-aged woman.

Someone should tell her that her damaged teeth that she wears proudly like battle scars, are not "imperfections" like a bulbous nose or Dumbo ears, but the result of neglect that she could easily remedy.  Like a rusty bumper or a wonky wheel on a car, one day when she least expects it, those teeth just may fall from their dead roots.  It would be poetic justice if this happened while demeaning Christine for wanting a life for herself or expressing contempt to one of her customers for not following her exacting instructions to purchase her LLRags.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

If she is at peace with her imperfections, why does she keep filtering them out of her photos?

Because her sycophants are too stupid to notice and she needs them to shower her with praise.  She knows that she can blather her platitudes and they won't put two and two together.  Fool me once....her followers are brainless sheep just like Meri and the rest of Kootie's harem.  

Just keep telling yourselves how great this life is, girls.  None of you have enough unbrainwashed cells between you to see the truth.

Edited by Cetacean
spelling counts
  • Love 11
On 10/2/2021 at 11:01 AM, ginger90 said:

“At peace with our imperfections”—- says the queen of filtering and editing her photos so they don’t even look like her 🤔

Meri Brown is bonkers. Completely bonkers. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12

Meri is a woman who is in a one sided marriage with Ramen Romeo, fell for a fake guy and sells lulano “clothes”. Whoever got banned consider yourself lucky. She is not worth it to be your friend or someone to admire. Her judgement is non existent!

• Love 19
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

Meri is a woman who is in a one sided marriage with Ramen Romeo, fell for a fake guy and sells lulano “clothes”. Whoever got banned consider yourself lucky. She is not worth it to be your friend or someone to admire. Her judgement is non existent!

I'd consider it an honor to be blocked by that MLM scammer.  I'm not on social media, but if I were, I know I couldn't resist making some snarky comment.  Meri and her bullshit can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

I hope she reads here.  😝

• Love 12
37 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'd consider it an honor to be blocked by that MLM scammer.  I'm not on social media, but if I were, I know I couldn't resist making some snarky comment.  Meri and her bullshit can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

I hope she reads here.  😝

I bet Meri reads these. Hi girl! 

• LOL 11
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Maybe she over-filters her photos just for us 🤣

My favourites are the ones where she filters out her chin dimple and her philtrum (groove between nose and top lip that everyone but Fetal Alcohol Syndrome survivors have), half of one arm or thigh but not the other.

• Love 8

Hubby and I drove thru Parowan today on our way to Cedar Breaks (we've been road tripping around AZ, UT, NM, CA for the past few weeks). He turned down a street that most decidedly wasn't on our way and as we drove past a yellow house asked if I recognized it. All I can say is the house across the street is terrifying enough it would keep me from staying there (if the ownership and rooms weren't enough to do it in the first place). OTOH, the area is so pretty right now, especially the drive from Parowan up to Cedar Breaks and back down into Cedar City.

• Useful 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

Ooh, I love inside info. :)

It's really a shame that Lizzie's is across from a haunted mansion, but wasn't it like that back when Meri bought the place?  Isn't that when the Parowan Prophet van lurked in the driveway?  Even though I totally believe that Meri bought the place more for her own escape and less to rent out, I can't imagine it would be relaxing to be having a cup of tea and a rice krispie treat on the front porch rocking chair at the B&B and look across the street to see the future location of a Stephen King novel.

• LOL 14
8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Ooh, I love inside info. :)

It's really a shame that Lizzie's is across from a haunted mansion, but wasn't it like that back when Meri bought the place?  Isn't that when the Parowan Prophet van lurked in the driveway?  Even though I totally believe that Meri bought the place more for her own escape and less to rent out, I can't imagine it would be relaxing to be having a cup of tea and a rice krispie treat on the front porch rocking chair at the B&B and look across the street to see the future location of a Stephen King novel.

As I recall, the place across the street was even worse when Meri bought the inn.  The front yard was littered with junk, it looked like one of those perpetual yard sales where stuff sits out for months becoming rusty and moldy.

Could be that Meri endeared herself to the community and alienated the Parowan Prophet by calling in bylaw enforcement officials.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
On 10/4/2021 at 1:19 PM, iwantcookies said:

Meri went from one cult to another. I am very interested in the psychology of cults and I have heard and read that people who are in a cult and leave it are very susceptible to getting involved in another cult/high control group if they never get any "deprogramming" or trauma counselling.

I have no doubt this is what happened to Meri.

On 9/29/2021 at 12:29 PM, Kellyee said:

Gotta love Meri's toxic positivity, which allows her to blame the victims of LulaRoe because the "real" problem is that they just didn't try hard enough or they have a negative attitude.

The truth, if Meri would bother to do some research, is that LulaRoe continued to flood the market with new sellers so they could keep collecting millions of dollars worth of sign-up money, which is where the bulk of LulaRoe's wealth actually comes from. It meant that each seller would make very little money. 70% of LulaRoe sellers make no money at all. 

This is the real Meri, who only cares about herself. It was true even way back when she bought her kid expensive food and refused to help out her "Sister Wives" with money. Or even let their kids pass through her part of the house.

She doesn't want to see the film or do the homework, because then she will know for sure that HER personal success with LLR is on the backs of unsuspecting, good people who believed the hype and were victimized. Meri is likely at the top, with a huge downline, making good money. To acknowledge that she is exploiting other people would ruin her "girl boss" "living my why" #bullshit fantasy. 

Edited by MamaMax
  • Love 15
10 minutes ago, MamaMax said:

She doesn't want to see the film or do the homework, because then she will know for sure that HER personal success with LLR is on the backs of unsuspecting, good people who believed the hype and were victimized.

I honestly don't think she'd even care.  They used to blather about being religious (although not for a while) but "do unto others" or charitable works are definitely not in their wheelhouse. 

Those fundie types live to screw the system for their own benefit - What Would Jesus Do never crosses their minds.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Oh, well, Halloween salt and pepper shakers.  Definitely worth a 2000 mile drive. I'll leave shortly.

Well shit. I didn't know they had THOSE! Clearly we should've stopped on our way to Cedar Breaks. 

• LOL 19
2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Oh, well, Halloween salt and pepper shakers.  Definitely worth a 2000 mile drive. I'll leave shortly.

Will you stop by and give me a ride?  She's a delusional dummy.  I can't believe her fans like such twaddle, and waste money on her stuff.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Cetacean said:

It might be worth it.  That pair sells for $20.00 on Poshmark.  Who knows what other treasures she may have on display.  At first I thought these were Temptations from QVC, since they seem to match some hat-shaped tray.  What an odd thing to post as advertising for the Inn.  That would not be any enticement for me.  She is so strange.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

These little Halloween themed booties are nicer than all of Meri's clodhoppers.

Yeah, just wish I could see all of them not just the toes... Great advertising...NOT!

• Love 8
22 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

This is what Audrey does for a job? This is just depressing. Couldn’t even bother to decorate a fraction of the room for an advertisement?

Here's an idea . . . Halloween Rice Krispy Treats!  (Google it, per Janelle.)  Or, maybe pumpkin cinnamon rolls, or a weekend getaway package that includes a spooky tour of the Prophet of Parowan's front yard.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

I am so glad they have entirely too much fun adjusting their cameras, asking "is this thing on?", laughing at nothing, and giggling like two 12-year olds who are pretending to be drunk.  What's sad are the online women who think that by watching and commenting, they are a part of the frivolity when in real life, I doubt Meri would give any of them the time of day unless they want to buy some crappy leggings or book a room at the inn.

Of course, I haven't watched in quite awhile - perhaps these two are now using Friday With Friends to read each other their doctoral dissertations or deconstruct the poetry of Yeats.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1

On 10/11/2021 at 10:28 AM, laurakaye said:

Of course, I haven't watched in quite awhile - perhaps these two are now using Friday With Friends to read each other their doctoral dissertations or deconstruct the poetry of Yeats.

Oh Meri, Brown Meri, Brown Meri,

what the fuck is the deal with those pants

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, MamaMax said:

Oh Meri, Brown Meri, Brown Meri,

what the fuck is the deal with those pants

I flipped quickly through the Friday with Friends Fun Fest and didn't catch the pants, but did notice that Meri was wearing a t-shirt with a bat emblazoned across the front.  If I were her, I would avoid any reference at all to that chapter in her life...unless, she was sending a signal to Sam, just on the off chance that it was all just a giant misunderstanding, he really exists, and is making plans to swoop her away to the life of luxury she feels she deserves.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

I flipped quickly through the Friday with Friends Fun Fest and didn't catch the pants, but did notice that Meri was wearing a t-shirt with a bat emblazoned across the front.  If I were her, I would avoid any reference at all to that chapter in her life...unless, she was sending a signal to Sam, just on the off chance that it was all just a giant misunderstanding, he really exists, and is making plans to swoop her away to the life of luxury she feels she deserves.

🤣

That’s never, ever going away. Ever. 

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

What is happening in these screenshots, are they pretending to film a horror movie?

Meri sure likes to make faces and bug her eyes out. Imagine her O face 🤣

No mention of the Costco stalker? That was her second Sammy !

Star of the video was the dog ❤️.

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1