Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

Meri still seems to need it, probably because she didn't get enough of it from her husband for many years.

As long as she remains in this lifestyle, I don't think Meri's cup will ever be full.  Even when she reigned supreme as HBIC, she always had a chip on her shoulder.  There may have been times before Janelle was taken into the fold that Meri deluded herself that she would be enough, and Kody would toss aside their agreed upon arrangement.  Like 99.99% of the population, Meri simply isn't cut out for polygamy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I'm at that unnoticeable, overweight middle-aged woman stage and I personally love it! I always say it's the invisible life stage. I could probably rob a bank and no one would know I was even there! Mask wearing has made it even better. But then, I'm not Meri who craves any and all attention.

OMG me too! It is THE BEST. I love my cloak of middle aged invisibility! It's the thing I wanted all my life that I didn't realize I wanted.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

OMG me too! It is THE BEST. I love my cloak of middle aged invisibility! It's the thing I wanted all my life that I didn't realize I wanted.

Oh my god! I wondered if anyone else felt this way!! It’s so nice to just roam around, invisible and not have to worry… I come and go like a phantom. 😂

and MASKS have taken it up a notch!!

I LOVE IT! ❤️

• Love 20
1 hour ago, sandals said:

I must say I kind of like the invisibility myself. I love the mask because I can avoid people I don’t like too. 🙃

Exactly it’s awesome I don’t bother with makeup… sometimes a little mascara and a tiny bit of eyeshadow but most days I don’t do anything!

Meri with her clumps of mascara globbed on to her false eyelashes, crazy eyebrows and shadow is looking for attention!  She’s not fooling anyone… she loved someone noticing her eyeballs!  👀

• Love 15
13 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Oh my god! I wondered if anyone else felt this way!! It’s so nice to just roam around, invisible and not have to worry… I come and go like a phantom. 😂

and MASKS have taken it up a notch!!

I LOVE IT! ❤️

9 hours ago, sandals said:

I must say I kind of like the invisibility myself. I love the mask because I can avoid people I don’t like too. 🙃

22 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Me too, I hear you!  I had enough of that certain kind of attention when I was young so it's nice to have a relief.  Meri still seems to need it, probably because she didn't get enough of it from her husband for many years.

I feel so SEEN! Hahaha

My husband jokingly calls it my menopausal superpower.

We could all band together and invisibly take over the world! 🤣 

• LOL 7
  • Love 16

The times I don't like my middle age invisibility is when I've already decided the make & model of something I want to buy that I need right away (a printer, most recently) and the online search shows that this store has 3 in stock, but it is not in an obvious place on shelves near the model.  All the sales associates are hovering around cute 18-25 yr olds who are looking, not ready to buy, like me, a real customer!

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8

I usually go to customer service when that happens and go I'm here to buy x, y, or z and need assistance, please.  I learned that one from my mother who at a certain point quit doing anything else.  She'd just go in and say would you get these things for me, please?  Then she'd pull out her credit card and wait.  They usually took them to her car without her asking.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Absolom said:

I usually go to customer service when that happens and go I'm here to buy x, y, or z and need assistance, please.  

Yeah, I do that too. Or now at some places you can order items online and they will pull the items for you so you can pick them up at the customer service desk 2+ hrs later. But I find the wait is typically as long or longer, especially if they pull the wrong item.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1

I was thinking about Kody and Meri’s relationship this weekend while watching season 13-15 again (I know, I know…).

My question is: What was the timeline of Meri’s dispute/falling out with Maddie? I know there’s a delay between what happens and then what is shown on tv but my theory is that Kody’s super negative tone towards Meri had something to do with her falling out with Maddie. In season 13 (the move to Flagstaff) it seemed like Kody and Meri were slowly working on their relationship. By season 15  Kody was clearly DONE with her. I can’t help but wonder if her treatment of Maddie over Lularoe was the last straw?  Problem is I can’t figure out when season 15 was taped and when Maddie and Meri had their IG spat.  

• Love 8
10 hours ago, coconspirator said:

I was thinking about Kody and Meri’s relationship this weekend while watching season 13-15 again (I know, I know…).

My question is: What was the timeline of Meri’s dispute/falling out with Maddie? I know there’s a delay between what happens and then what is shown on tv but my theory is that Kody’s super negative tone towards Meri had something to do with her falling out with Maddie. In season 13 (the move to Flagstaff) it seemed like Kody and Meri were slowly working on their relationship. By season 15  Kody was clearly DONE with her. I can’t help but wonder if her treatment of Maddie over Lularoe was the last straw?  Problem is I can’t figure out when season 15 was taped and when Maddie and Meri had their IG spat.  

Honestly, despite any “working on the relationship” Kody and Meri might have done I really think that relationship was done (except for show shenanigans) once Meri was caught wanting another “man”.  Kody’s ego will never get over that one fact IMO. There’s many reasons for him not to like her (and Vice versus) and I’m sure he uses her treating others poorly as a reason he has problems with her, but “Sam” I believe is the one he will never get over. The only way I see it is if he really loses all his money once the show is over and the house that luluroe built hasn’t been foreclosed upon, then I could see him trying to get her back into the fold.  IMO he still wouldn’t be over it, but would do what’s best for business (i.e. HIM).

FWIW, I think Kody, at least on the show, treats some of the kids like shit too, so I always like when he tries tell Meri about her parental mistakes even though it may be true.

• Love 17

Honestly, despite any “working on the relationship” Kody and Meri might have done I really think that relationship was done (except for show shenanigans) once Meri was caught wanting another “man”.  Kody’s ego will never get over that one fact IMO.

Their marriage was over long before that, and I would have had a ton of respect for Meri if she had owned up to what she did and said the real reasons why: Kody doesn't love her and she was lonely. She could have been honest, instead of hiding behind the catfishing bullshit. Most people would have been on her side, as it's pretty obvious that Kody replaced her with Robyn.

• Love 19
27 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Lots of ass-kissing in the comments (I didn't watch.) 🤢

Last week she said that she was going to the hairdresser this week in response to someone who offered to deep condition her hair.

The ass-kissers were ready with their gushing comments about her new haircut.  There is still so much product in her hair that it looks like a helmet with feathers attached.

Edited by Sandy W
spellink
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
On 8/28/2021 at 10:36 AM, Kellyee said:

Their marriage was over long before that, and I would have had a ton of respect for Meri if she had owned up to what she did and said the real reasons why: Kody doesn't love her and she was lonely. She could have been honest, instead of hiding behind the catfishing bullshit. Most people would have been on her side, as it's pretty obvious that Kody replaced her with Robyn.

This. Have watched from S1 and totally agree. Robin was the shiny new toy and wives 1 through 3 got pushed away. If Mary had from the get go said she was lonely and so embarrassed that she got caught in the scam, I would have had respect and empathy for that. Own it Mary, then walk away. 

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 14
On 8/25/2021 at 5:08 PM, Irate Panda said:

The only way I see it is if he really loses all his money once the show is over and the house that luluroe built hasn’t been foreclosed upon, then I could see him trying to get her back into the fold.  IMO he still wouldn’t be over it, but would do what’s best for business (i.e. HIM).

If there is any money to lose, which I highly doubt.The Browns seem to be the perfect example of people who appear rich from the outside with their houses, land and cars. But in truth, none is theirs. All is 'bought' with loans, lease contracts or simply rented. 

The sleuths over here have done a great job with uncovering stuff on mortgages, sold houses, personal bankruptcies and deeds. Not to mention the fortune they have spent over the years on outrageous rents.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, LilyD said:

If there is any money to lose, which I highly doubt.The Browns seem to be the perfect example of people who appear rich from the outside with their houses, land and cars. But in truth, none is theirs. All is 'bought' with loans, lease contracts or simply rented. 

The sleuths over here have done a great job with uncovering stuff on mortgages, sold houses, personal bankruptcies and deeds. Not to mention the fortune they have spent over the years on outrageous rents.

Yeah, I don’t think they’re rich as in true cash, paid off land, stocks, etc. either.  When I said “lose all of his money” I meant losing the TLC faucet, the ability to leverage any equity in the houses or land, and the inability or loss of desire to make enough money from selling “collectibles”.  If these things occur, Kody might start visiting the Costco to compliment certain people on their eyes 😄

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Shouldn't Meri's Friday video be called "Friday With Friend?"  Because unless Blair Michael drops by to join in the frivolity, I think Meri only has one "friend."

I think she gratuitously includes the viewers as her friends, she obviously doesn't read here or she would realize us "woke" folks only read the comments for snark meat.

AFAIK, she hasn't mentioned Blair Michaels in some time.  He may have crossed a line and made suggestions about her teeth, hair, or wardrobe and is now firmly behind her walls.

• LOL 9
4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I think she gratuitously includes the viewers as her friends, she obviously doesn't read here or she would realize us "woke" folks only read the comments for snark meat.

AFAIK, she hasn't mentioned Blair Michaels in some time.  He may have crossed a line and made suggestions about her teeth, hair, or wardrobe and is now firmly behind her walls.

I agree.  Meri can't take the slightest whisper of criticism without her walls going up.  She just expects her ass to be kissed by everyone.  What an exhausting person she must be, to be around.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I agree.  Meri can't take the slightest whisper of criticism without her walls going up.  She just expects her ass to be kissed by everyone.  What an exhausting person she must be, to be around.

It’ll be fun for her when, several years after the show ends, she doesn’t have that as much anymore. 

Well it’ll be fun for us anyways. I hope we’re still here snarking on her boring, no-more-ass-kissing-sycophant life. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

It’ll be fun for her when, several years after the show ends, she doesn’t have that as much anymore. 

Well it’ll be fun for us anyways. I hope we’re still here snarking on her boring, no-more-ass-kissing-sycophant life. 

I'll still be here, because I'm a sycophant to all of YOU! 😆 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On 8/30/2021 at 6:41 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Agree.  I once worked with someone who would read something into everything said to her.  You could say something benign and she would come back a few hours later and say, what did you mean by that?  I didn't mean anything I was just talking about the weather.  You basically have to keep your mouth shut around people like that.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Agree.  I once worked with someone who would read something into everything said to her.  You could say something benign and she would come back a few hours later and say, what did you mean by that?  I didn't mean anything I was just talking about the weather.  You basically have to keep your mouth shut around people like that.

So true.  Go along to get along, and don't chitchat with people like that.  That's probably what most of Meri's supposed friends, and family, do and have done for years.  And she must wonder why no one likes her very much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

So true.  Go along to get along, and don't chitchat with people like that.  That's probably what most of Meri's supposed friends, and family, do and have done for years.  And she must wonder why no one likes her very much.

Meri probably thinks it’s *everyone else*, it couldn’t POSSIBLY be HER (🙄). Almost any time someone does confront her, she feels “attacked and unsafe” and her “walls” go up. That way, she avoids hearing it and turns it around on the other person to make them seem like the bad guy. 

Meri (so far) has not been able to accept that she is the one who is insensitive, difficult, untruthful, calculating and rude. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 14

So sad the Lulano trip is the 2nd thru the 6th. A week later and they could all see the Lulano Nexflix Documentary which premiers the 10th.  If the show is as good as the preview,  it's going to be epic.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

A week later and they could all see the Lulano Nexflix Documentary which premiers the 10th.  If the show is as good as the preview,  it's going to be epic.

I think Meri should host a watch party at the B&B complete with krispy bars and lots of booze.

• LOL 13

Goes to show how much profit the company is making in the production of these garments.  If they can host a gaggle of "Qualified Retailers" in upscale hotels for 3 days, meals and drinks included, plus the lavish lifestyle of the company owners, it must cost them pennies to produce items that sell upwards of $30.

No doubt the timing of this get-together is geared to fuel these Retailers with comebacks to the the flood of questions they will be subject to once the documentary airs.  They will all be ready with conditioned responses, like robots they will all repeat the same corporate blather in defense of the greed and corruption that is at the root of this company.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Goes to show how much profit the company is making in the production of these garments.  If they can host a gaggle of "Qualified Retailers" in upscale hotels for 3 days, meals and drinks included, plus the lavish lifestyle of the company owners, it must cost them pennies to produce items that sell upwards of $30.

No doubt the timing of this get-together is geared to fuel these Retailers with comebacks to the the flood of questions they will be subject to once the documentary airs.  They will all be ready with conditioned responses, like robots they will all repeat the same corporate blather in defense of the greed and corruption that is at the root of this company.

Oh I'm sure that LLR made plenty of money from Meri and the other customers signed up under them. That's what they are - customers.

I doubt there are all that many still shilling LLN.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Oh I'm sure that LLR made plenty of money from Meri and the other customers signed up under them. That's what they are - customers.

I doubt there are all that many still shilling LLN.

Was it P.T. Barnum that said "There's a sucker born every minute"?

For each "customer" that is forced into bankruptcy and possibly broken marriages over trying to live the dream, there will be another step up with the hope that they too can one day reach the dizzy heights.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Is her plus 1: Kody or Costco Sam?

Costco Sam could just as easily been Costco Sally.  Meri never did identify the "stalker" as male or female so it just may have been a woman seeking a brush with greatness to tell her grandkids about some day. Meri does like to keep everyone guessing and it adds to her aura to have everyone assume it was a male stalker.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

D8C4CA37-8D77-4BD1-B0A6-B63A14988249.jpeg

CB2914A5-0E56-4C15-AA27-ADC58890B7F6.jpeg

This woman is incapable of posting an unfiltered image of herself. FFS Meri! Everyone in the world knows she doesn’t look like that in real life. 

You can see where she smoothed her forehead and did something to her nose. She *still* has the goppy, stalker-inviting tarantula eyes (🤔). Her left arm looks like she’s growing a new one, like Deadpool when he has a limb ripped off. 

Meri Brown’s continuous misrepresentations of herself—despite being called out on it— is bonkers. 

• LOL 13

Oh rats!  No Friday with Friend tonight?  Or will she be on Instagram live from Cancun?

Either which way, I'm out, Mare.  Your filtered pictures are getting so old.  Will LuLaNo be able to get more (suckers) sellers signing on after Sept. 10?  I hope not.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

So sad the Lulano trip is the 2nd thru the 6th. A week later and they could all see the Lulano Nexflix Documentary which premiers the 10th.  If the show is as good as the preview,  it's going to be epic.

That's probably why LuLaNo scheduled it when they did. It will probably be the last trip ever for those at the top of the pyramid scheme.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10
47 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Oh rats!  No Friday with Friend tonight?  Or will she be on Instagram live from Cancun?

Either which way, I'm out, Mare.  Your filtered pictures are getting so old.  Will LuLaNo be able to get more (suckers) sellers signing on after Sept. 10?  I hope not.

In before Meri switches to selling Plexus.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I know I write this a lot, but she needs lipstick.

Don’t give her any ideas. She’s already heavy-handed with the mascara—you know she would over-line late 90s style. 

I rarely ever say this, but she’s one of those woman who could stand to get a small amount of lip injections. Sometimes her mouth resembles a beak. 

• Love 4