Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

From Meri's instagram story...the guy starts by filling in the little circles (CEO at top,  managers in middle, staff in bottom circles). Um I think she's unaware that a work hierarchy is different from a pyramid SCHEME ETA: the guy calls himself a network marketing ninja LOL aaaagh

Screenshot_20210803-171435_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Teafortwo
  • LOL 12
On 7/31/2021 at 10:11 AM, Sandy W said:

What is with Meri's hair?  Is this a new trend... the "I just climbed out of bed" look?  It looks clumpy and matted to me and makes me want to toss her a hairbrush.

It makes me want to toss her a garden rake and a weed wacker!

I can’t imagine what kind of over grown weeds, thistles and bramble bush she’s cultivating down below if she can’t even keep her head hair combed… Kody would need a machete!

• LOL 12
On 8/7/2021 at 8:31 AM, ginger90 said:

Fridays with Friends video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQdG99gKtl/

Once again, I clicked around on this video and no matter where I fast-forwarded, I was treated to two grown women play-acting that they were having way more fun than any two people should have, based on their inability to form coherent sentences without bursting into laughter.  I'm not sure if they ever discuss anything meaningful on these videos or if they just giggle for a solid 75 minutes.

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Once again, I clicked around on this video and no matter where I fast-forwarded, I was treated to two grown women play-acting that they were having way more fun than any two people should have, based on their inability to form coherent sentences without bursting into laughter.  I'm not sure if they ever discuss anything meaningful on these videos or if they just giggle for a solid 75 minutes.

I can't help but wonder if they are snickering up their sleeves at the absurdity of people living in Europe actually getting up at 4 AM their time on a Saturday morning to participate live on these funfests.  

YeeHaw, Meri or Jenn may actually acknowledge them with a shout out.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

I couldn't bear to listen, just peeked at a few segments (muted).  At the beginning, why were they displaying their lumpy & lined necks with such delight?

Hoping for a sexy vampire Erik to come take a bite ? 

I’m rewatching true blood so yeah haha.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just came back from the sister wives Reddit sub.  Why does Meri have such crazy fans? They’ll defend her to death and see no wrong in her bizarre behavior? They’re just as bad on Instagram.  What is it about her that attracts these people?? Do they see themselves in her? Narcissists attracting narcissists?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

She is overweight and plain looking aka 50% of population 

Also relationship issues : most people got them

Guess she is relatable to her fans

True.  I mean sometimes I can see her point of view, but, man…some people have real attachments to her. 

• Love 4

It's baffling to me, that Meri has fans that seem to hang on her every word.  

3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

She is overweight and plain looking aka 50% of population 

Also relationship issues : most people got them

Guess she is relatable to her fans

This must be the case.  Kootie (who I can't stand either) has said that Meri has friends, but her relationships with her supposed "family" don't exist.  I am sure if these "friends" knew her well in real life, they wouldn't be such ass-kissers.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

It's baffling to me, that Meri has fans that seem to hang on her every word.  

This must be the case.  Kootie (who I can't stand either) has said that Meri has friends, but her relationships with her supposed "family" don't exist.  I am sure if these "friends" knew her well in real life, they wouldn't be such ass-kissers.

Exactly. She seems to have great relationships with the children when they’re toddlers and that probably because they don’t understand what she says! I don’t understand how people can’t see her manipulative actions though.  It’s plain as day to me.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Oh, please, they are all in love with themselves.  They spout platitudes and think of themselves as the most fascinating people on the planet.

Bad news, kids.  Epic fail.

Well, I mean, we're all here, so.... 🤣 

I wonder what percentage of the 'fans' are just snarkers like us? To me, you all are much more fascinating, and so much better than the show. You're like the gravy on mashed potatoes and add so much to the experience of watching these goofballs!

• Love 13
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

9671D414-23CA-4878-975A-ED1CE8DF40BA.jpeg

Amazing how she has the gall to offer inspirational advice to her loyal followers. 

Her marriage is in ruins, her one child tolerates her either from a sense of obligation or financial gain, her sister wives are done with her petulance, her MLM upline are thankful for what she is doing for THEM. 

She does however have her Friday night friend that she shares giggles with, but even Jenn has an interest in keeping Meri happy, she is benefitting by having a place to stay while looking for something more suitable.

Pretty sad inventory of her 50 years of life.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

So, Meri is implying she’s planning to stop editing her photos? 

That'll be the day!  She has to have those sycophantic comments that tell her how beautiful she looks.

(I know you know that, Turtle.  Meri brings out the worst in me!)

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 8/12/2021 at 12:03 PM, xwordfanatik said:

That'll be the day!  She has to have those sycophantic comments that tell her how beautiful she looks.

(I know you know that, Turtle.  Meri brings out the worst in me!)

Yeah. She’s so full of shit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Is everyone ready for Friday with Freaks Friends? 

Come for the zany comical personalities of Meri and whats her face.

Buy overpriced cheap crap that will lose its value once warn faster than a car of the dealer lot.

Munch on delectable overpriced rice treats from a non regulated health department kitchen.

Book your room at the dusty  Lizzies Inn in do nothing Parawan

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Is everyone ready for Friday with Freaks Friends? 

Come for the zany comical personalities of Meri and whats her face.

Buy overpriced cheap crap that will lose its value once warn faster than a car of the dealer lot.

Munch on delectable overpriced rice treats from a non regulated health department kitchen.

Book your room at the dusty  Lizzies Inn in do nothing Parawan

Oh wow it’s that day ALREADY? Yikes. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Hee!  A "fan" asked her to get off the drugs in the comments.

A hairdresser offered to deep condition Meri's hair.  She thanked them politely, saying that she had already booked an appointment with her hairdresser.

• LOL 16

@NoWhammies - wait, you won't even stop to purchase the world's best rice krispie treats for $11.75 per square?  Maybe you'll get a slightly worn LuLaNo polyester t-shirt with "Big Bad Boss Babe" on it thrown in as a gift or something....you never know!

P.S. If you see Mariah doing yoga in the front yard, we're going to need pictures.

• LOL 18
51 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

@NoWhammies - wait, you won't even stop to purchase the world's best rice krispie treats for $11.75 per square?  Maybe you'll get a slightly worn LuLaNo polyester t-shirt with "Big Bad Boss Babe" on it thrown in as a gift or something....you never know!

P.S. If you see Mariah doing yoga in the front yard, we're going to need pictures.

I suspect Mariah has given up yoga for the time being. If she were doing it at all, we’d be seeing it. Based on how she appeared the last time photos were posted, Mariah doesn’t appear to have lived mindfully one bit the last several months. 

I used to live in Vegas and Flagstaff and drove through Parowan often enough. Funny I’ve lived in 2 places that they have (same time in Las Vegas). If I still traveled that route through Parowan I’d be sure to drive past the B&B! 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I will have my camera at the ready to take photos out the window, much like when there are buffalo alongside the road in Yellowstone.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

I will have my camera at the ready to take photos out the window, much like when there are buffalo alongside the road in Yellowstone.

Yes!  Hopefully you can catch some of these fools (like Meri) in the wild!  

Slightly OT:  does anyone remember the SW episode that showed a braying donkey in the intro?  It just seemed apropos because Kootie is such a jackass!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

@NoWhammies

Do try and stop in Jerome, if you can. One of my favorite places to visit, its spooky, not like Meri's face spooky.. Heck, maybe you will be invited to stay for Friday's with Friends!

My first time in Phoenix, I was heading to Sedona. Everyone told me to go to Jerome. I'll never regret taking their advice. It was magical!

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

I wonder if she will use that once the documentary airs.  Or will she just blow it all off like it's not true.

Her "Walls" will come up and the tv signal won't be able to penetrate.  Something like she is not getting Kody's signals that the marriage is over.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Her "Walls" will come up and the tv signal won't be able to penetrate.  Something like she is not getting Kody's signals that the marriage is over.

Is this only on amazon prime?  I have it, but I was hoping it might be on something else as well.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Chicken Fingers said:

So very Meri--letting slip the biggest (and most pathetic) reason she likes the little kid.

"She gets excited to see me, she wants to feed me and give me gifts, and gives the best little girl hugs."

This is done deliberately to elicit sympathy and empathy from her loyal followers.

Meri is just as manipulative as Robyn.  

• Love 15