Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

Meri has her issues about her appearance and her self worth and I put all of her crazy filtering in that basket because it’s too much to analyze or to care about if she isn’t going to care enough about it herself to change it “fer rills.”  But one thing I will say is that I kinda like her new shorter hair cut.  Her hair was a bit over processed and crunchy and I think this is a step in the right direction . . .

• Love 17
18 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Meri has her issues about her appearance and her self worth and I put all of her crazy filtering in that basket because it’s too much to analyze or to care about if she isn’t going to care enough about it herself to change it “fer rills.”  But one thing I will say is that I kinda like her new shorter hair cut.  Her hair was a bit over processed and crunchy and I think this is a step in the right direction . . .

But she’s done all this other stuff—she started her business (which is successful even when she’s rude to her customers).  She purchased the B&B in Utah. So why wouldn’t she go for procedures as well? Botox wears off. It’s not even that scary. 

Her hair still looks fried to me. It needs some serious deep conditioning. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

But she’s done all this other stuff—she started her business (which is successful even when she’s rude to her customers).  She purchased the B&B in Utah. So why wouldn’t she go for procedures as well? Botox wears off. It’s not even that scary. 

Her hair still looks fried to me. It needs some serious deep conditioning. 

I think that would mean meri admitting that she’s wrong and all her affirmation quotes are just a big pile of BS

every single day she posts what a strong, independent woman she is and how she’s happy with herself just the way she is!

she won’t fix her brown tooth, get Botox, get liposuction, get her eyebrows professionally tattooed, leave Kody or anything else…. She’d rather cut off her nose to spite her face than admit she doesn’t like herself or her life.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

And there's our Meri....

Filtered to the point where dental records would be needed for identification purposes.  

#LivingMyWhyNotFilterMyselfIntoOblivion

And this is also why she won't get any work done: there's no way she could actually look like this, so why go through the discomfort of trying?  Just filter the photos.  Particularly when the show isn't running and her leghumpers aren't reminded of what she actually looks like.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
On 6/8/2021 at 4:45 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I think that would mean meri admitting that she’s wrong and all her affirmation quotes are just a big pile of BS

every single day she posts what a strong, independent woman she is and how she’s happy with herself just the way she is!

she won’t fix her brown tooth, get Botox, get liposuction, get her eyebrows professionally tattooed, leave Kody or anything else…. She’d rather cut off her nose to spite her face than admit she doesn’t like herself or her life.

Really, she doesn't need Urban Renewal on her face and body. This is "reality TV". Not everyone needs to be rubbed, scrubbed, done over and recreated into the Hollywood "Perfect Image".

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Not Buyin It said:

Really, she doesn't need Urban Renewal on her face and body. This is "reality TV". Not everyone needs to be rubbed, scrubbed, done over and recreated into the Hollywood "Perfect Image".

I agree that’s why it’s so stupid when she uses the filters to completely change the way she actually looks!…. She might as well get the real thing if she’s that desperate.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

DE07895E-5231-49B0-8BF9-A280BA5F1CA7.jpeg

When has Meri Brown dealt with anything without playing victim? 

If she’s talking about herself she’s delusional. You may be right, Marge, our dislikable victim may be trolling us. 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Omg, I didn’t realize you could improve your appearance so significantly with a filter 😻............so, can anyone offer suggestions for which ones are the best? Uhh...I’m asking for a friend.🤣

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Omg, I didn’t realize you could improve your appearance so significantly with a filter 😻............so, can anyone offer suggestions for which ones are the best? Uhh...I’m asking for a friend.🤣

I also have a friend who wants to know 😂

• LOL 14

Meri's mother Bonnie looked beautiful mainly because she appeared to be content with her life and age, so she smiled genuinely. That's what I like to see, not creatures from a wax museum. Meri filters her face but doesn't seem to realize that we can still see her sun-damaged neck and chest on IG and her unfiltered whole body on live videos.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

Where does she get this stuff?  Some Vapid Sayings for Dummies site?  Every single one is just a polar opposite for what she says or does in reality.

That's so right!  She pretends to be this wise woman with no character lines, not overweight in the least, not insecure and completely happy with herself & her life.

Meri, quit pretending.  Work on your bitchy personality, own that you are a 50-something single woman, and quit doctoring your photos.  The time you waste on faking yourself could and should be better spent on improving yourself for rill.

• Love 20
(edited)
39 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

That's so right!  She pretends to be this wise woman with no character lines, not overweight in the least, not insecure and completely happy with herself & her life.

Meri, quit pretending.  Work on your bitchy personality, own that you are a 50-something single woman, and quit doctoring your photos.  The time you waste on faking yourself could and should be better spent on improving yourself for rill.

ALL. OF. THIS. 

The need to repetitively share “I’m so strong and look at me” posts only shows how insecure a person actually is. It’s a desperate need for validation from those willing to give it, every time. And it doesn’t mean anything because it’s ass-kissing fans on social media who don’t truly “know” the attention-seeker. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 14

“Forgive yourself for the things you did while you were trying to survive”

Is she referring to herself? Someone in the family? Knowing Meri, it’s about HER (it always has been and will be). 

I have a problem with this sentence from Meri. People do wrong and instead of asking forgiveness, they demand it from others (and then forgive themselves too easily). Meri consistently wants to sweep things under the rug, she’s the victim, she shouldn’t be held accountable.  IT’S. NOT. HER.  FAULT. 

Yes, of course, forgive yourself when you’ve made amends. But not until then. A lot of harm has been done unto others by people “trying to survive”.  I loathe this woman’s odious attitude. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/soapdirt.com/sister-wives-meri-brown-drops-bombshell/amp/

• Love 11

Unfortunate that Meri didn't absorb and act on the second quote "If it still bothers you after 24 hours, speak up within 48 hours".

Had she done so, there may not have been the need to "Forgive yourself for the things you did while you were just trying to survive".

Meri felt neglected and ignored when she lost her position of power as Queen B that she had wielded like a club.  Just possibly, if she had taken her "fillins" to Nancy, their longtime therapist, she may have been able to redirect her energies to something more worthwhile...say for instance, lending a hand to her sister wives Janelle and Christine to relieve their burdens.  Instead, she cozied up to the spawn of Robyn (who already had a live-in nanny), torturing herself further.

AND, to validate her misplace ego, she sought storybook romance from stranger danger.  No one lives in Meri's head but herself, had she spoken to Kody about her discontent and he wasn't willing to rectify this, and she wasn't willing to adjust, THEN was the time to get the hell out instead of looking to be rescued. 

That's how a Strong Woman behaves. Enough of your BS claptrap Meri!

• Love 12
On 6/13/2021 at 9:49 AM, Sandy W said:

Unfortunate that Meri didn't absorb and act on the second quote "If it still bothers you after 24 hours, speak up within 48 hours".

Had she done so, there may not have been the need to "Forgive yourself for the things you did while you were just trying to survive".

Meri felt neglected and ignored when she lost her position of power as Queen B that she had wielded like a club.  Just possibly, if she had taken her "fillins" to Nancy, their longtime therapist, she may have been able to redirect her energies to something more worthwhile...say for instance, lending a hand to her sister wives Janelle and Christine to relieve their burdens.  Instead, she cozied up to the spawn of Robyn (who already had a live-in nanny), torturing herself further.

AND, to validate her misplace ego, she sought storybook romance from stranger danger.  No one lives in Meri's head but herself, had she spoken to Kody about her discontent and he wasn't willing to rectify this, and she wasn't willing to adjust, THEN was the time to get the hell out instead of looking to be rescued. 

That's how a Strong Woman behaves. Enough of your BS claptrap Meri!

YESSSSSSS.  

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

This is a great opportunity to recommend this great series on Netflix about hybrid children!  Not scary, but sweet. It’s called Sweet Tooth.  I really like it. 

That looks really interesting!  I just added it to my queue.  Thanks!

• Love 1

It seems that Meri has moved Jan, her BFFN (BestFriendForNow) to the BnB to run it temporarily.  Jan is the friend Meri has the Friday night chats with to the delight of her followers.  

Meri hands out the management of the BnB like cookies or Rice Krispie treats, last I heard, it was to be 2 of Meri's sisters that would be running it.  I can only hope that she offered the job to Annie and Annie told her to stick the gig where the sun don't shine.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

It seems that Meri has moved Jan, her BFFN (BestFriendForNow) to the BnB to run it temporarily.  Jan is the friend Meri has the Friday night chats with to the delight of her followers.  

Meri hands out the management of the BnB like cookies or Rice Krispie treats, last I heard, it was to be 2 of Meri's sisters that would be running it.  I can only hope that she offered the job to Annie and Annie told her to stick the gig where the sun don't shine.

I hope so, I would have!  Is Jan one of her sycophantic fans, I wonder?  I read on Reddit that Meri was three sheets to the wind on her last chat.  I've never listened to one, and I doubt I ever will, since I can't stand her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hope so, I would have!  Is Jan one of her sycophantic fans, I wonder?  I read on Reddit that Meri was three sheets to the wind on her last chat.  I've never listened to one, and I doubt I ever will, since I can't stand her.

I had the name wrong, it's Jenn and I have a feeling that she is a fellow LLRer.  I tried to listen to the last chat, but wasn't able to get through the first 3 minutes, it's soooo drawn out with "Oh hi there Seattle...and you too Fresno"...blah blah, what is the point in recognizing where her visitors are from without a dialogue.  Not sure where the live chat was conducted from, but skipping ahead, Jenn and Meri seemed to be in the same room, rather than a video chat as they usually do.

• Love 3

Not buying they aren't under some influence other than polygamy.

1/2 way thru, Meri cryptically says "lots of moving going on". Friend is married, from Oregon, with kids and "helping" with the B&B because Meri can't be there all the time. Lots of loud talking, laughing/giggling, not sure what the point is other than Friday with Friends, whatever that means. Meri says yes I like home decor and no, we are not drinking. Won't be talking about the show, because , you know, contracts. Friends mom shilling doTerra. Ghost talk. Meri's into block parties, sip, whooo, whooo. Friends name is Jenn, moved to Paraowan. Why did I move? Because my husband never goes to Utah. Sounds like he travels, but not to Utah, so her move to Utah makes no sense, but maybe I'm not keeping up with the drinking which would help me understand their babble. Jenn says dill, too. They're done, they love all their fans, but they are done Bye. See you next week.

Nice to see Meri have fun for a change, Not sure what the points of this was. I think it would be more fun if I was drinking like they were, oops, were not.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Hold up I can use a filter on a video???

Meri looks good with the filters! Nothing like herself!

Yup. Meri doesn’t seem to realise (or care) that in her videos, she shows off all of the 220 lb she appears to be and has her wrinkles/chin dimple. Also, not a good sell for whatever that sheer thing she was wearing as it showed off her sausage arms. But in her photos she’s magically smoother and thinner! 

Meri really needs an eyeliner intervention, too. Brown is our friend when we get older, Meri, and a bit less of it. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Auto incorrect
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

"lots of moving going on". Friend is married, from Oregon, with kids and "helping" with the B&B because Meri can't be there all the time.  Friends name is Jenn, moved to Paraowan. Why did I move? Because my husband never goes to Utah. Sounds like he travels, but not to Utah, so her move to Utah makes no sense, 

Early in April Meri paid tribute to Jenn on her birthday, thanking her for being there for Meri when Bonnie passed away.  Part of the accolade read "in the middle of massive changes in her own life".  That phrase, coupled with Jenn saying that she moved to Parowan because her husband never goes to Utah, sounds to me as though Jenn has split from her husband and Meri is providing a (temporary?) refuge for Jenn and her kids at the BnB.

Whoever said that Meri seemed to be "three sheets to the wind" may not have been far off, the two of them were giddy beyond belief.  Reading the sidebar comments on the Instagram, it appears that there were some rude comments made about them and the chat was abruptly ended.  I didn't hear what the comments were because like Ginger, I just couldn't devote a half hour of my life listening to their inane prattle.

• Love 9
(edited)

The friend made a comment that her husband said he thinks they’ll need another moving truck. The way she said it made it seem her whole family was moving. 🤷🏼‍♀️

C78FA0FB-5399-4DAC-ACB5-18E9EE6089EF.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
To add a comment by her friend regarding moving. Can’t find the other one..
  • Useful 3
10 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Part of the accolade read "in the middle of massive changes in her own life".  That phrase, coupled with Jenn saying that she moved to Parowan because her husband never goes to Utah, sounds to me as though Jenn has split from her husband and Meri is providing a (temporary?) refuge for Jenn and her kids at the BnB.

FWIW I listened to that part and Jenn said she moved from Oregon to Utah (temporarily) because her husband travels for work but his travel doesn't take him to Oregon (except for 2 days/month when he comes home). So ultimately she's looking to move to the South/SW so she can see her husband more. She also said "states starting with a "T" since TX and TN are both on his, I don't know, itinerary I guess. 

Seems she and Meri have a lot in common since neither of them sees her husband very often.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4