Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Here they are: 

EB3A7F9C-FF84-4579-A2F5-C1B893C3A49A.jpeg

9BD3516C-2286-4CA0-80E9-87385DC0DC96.jpeg

First pic: ummm I’m confused what do I say? A REAL boy is talking to me!

Second pic: I’m overcome by desire for you Sammy boy. Come here xoxo.

Okay I just made myself nauseous 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

It looks like a real guy is talking to her. Maybe Jackie paid a guy to talk to Meri... 

Why is a grown man wear a Mickey Mouse shirt?

Because he is "not batman yet"....LOL

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

It looks like a real guy is talking to her. Maybe Jackie paid a guy to talk to Meri... 

Why is a grown man wear a Mickey Mouse shirt?

Meri and her fans say that it isn't a real chat and that the guy was just photoshopped in to the screen capture to make it look like a chat.

whatever it is she needs a better camera angle because that one isn't doing her any favors!..looking up her crooked nostrils as the flare with passion and her chin dimple looks like a crater on the moon... her face is so red and swollen... maybe she's allergic to bananas! 🍌

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

She shouldn’t have fallen for any of it. 

She's been living with and believing kody brown and the plyg nonsense all of her adult life. Obviously she is lacking in reality based critical thinking skills. Meri's attraction to Fantasy has a history. She (all of them) is not emotionally healthy nor is she interested in becoming healthy. Her ego, personality and crummy homelife cemented the fantasy and assisted in her powering thru the double down when it blew up and she got caught. Wish we could have been there when the rest of the celestial interns found out about this. Shock and awe, oh my!  The platitudes she spouts are just hollow words that have no relation to her reality. She was/is the perfect mark for a catfish opportunity.

What did Jackie get out of all this effort? Another notch on her belt?

• Love 8
(edited)
45 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

I have no idea what would motivate Jackie to engage and pursue these activities.  She obviously has a creative, engaging, personality to have taken in so many women, some of whom were much more worldly than Meri.  If she had applied herself to a mainstream career, she would no doubt have been highly successful but instead, dwells in her mother's basement torturing others for no apparent reason.  AFIK, she has never attempted to exhort money from any of these women, so I can't imagine what her end goal is.  She still lives the fantasy life to this day as NotBatmanYet and continues the charade as a successful father of twins, jet-setting all over the world with a succession of nannies and wives.

Meri was no doubt the jewel in her crown, to have lured and taken in a D list celebrity and is no doubt still gloating over this notoriety.  Up until last year, she appeared periodically on another site I participate in under the persona of Sam Cooper, offering insights into the inner workings of the Brown family.  When challenged, she refused to back down and was taunted there unmercifully until she was either banned from the site or gave up of her own accord.  Sad really, a potentially good mind gone to waste.

Edited by Sandy W
closed up void space
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

I can't understand how Meri didn't realize she was talking to a woman.  Those voicemails wouldn't fool very many, I think.

I remember someone (was it Meri?) said that Bonnie rilly liked Kootie, which I can't understand, either.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

It is absolutely pointless to try and understand what drives people like Jackie as their minds lead a strange and unpredictable life of their own. They have a severe mental illness and should receive proper care (but that's my personal opinion).

The true stalkers are usually convinced that their victim cannot live without them. People like this Jackie seem to thrive on having a massive and destructive influence on people's lives. That, or she does live in a delusional world of her own, like some suggested.

• Love 11

If that is the banana picture I’m disappointed. I thought it would be more risqué...

Well too bad Sam wasn’t an unemployable MALE bum living in his moms basement 🤣

Im dying picturing Meri living with a gem like that. And she wouldn’t need to share Sam with 3 other wives. 

And she would probably get a big tattoo with SAM across her chest!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I can't understand how Meri didn't realize she was talking to a woman.  Those voicemails wouldn't fool very many, I think.

I remember someone (was it Meri?) said that Bonnie rilly liked Kootie, which I can't understand, either.  

Bonnie loved Kody. Meri said it, I don't know which episode.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 5/22/2021 at 4:37 PM, smarty said:

So I see on Zillow that Meri's old house on the cul-de-sac in Las Vegas is for sale again.  The new owners fixed it up nice, with new porcelain tile floors throughout and all an new bathroom with a large walk in shower and separate tub.  Very upgraded.  They bought it from Meri for $574,900 and are selling it for $799,000.  

Catching up on this thread, I checked Redfin (I prefer the format to Zillow) and I see that the listing agent is a real powerhouse broker in Las Vegas, Joshua Galindo. His sister is a remote acquaintance of mine. She had a store at the Container Park in Downtown Las Vegas, where she sold "leather couture" - little bags and earrings she made out of leather scraps. The family has a relatively long history in Las Vegas. A far cry from Mona, whose agency was on the other side of town from where the Browns lived - I mean diagonally across town, about as far as you could get from the Centennial/NW side where the cul-de-sac is located. I'd guess this house will be sold above list. Vegas real estate is hot hot hot right now. If only they'd stayed a few more years (2.5 - 3), they could have made at least $100K more per house, even in the lousy condition those houses were in at the time. I find it very amusing that Meri's house is now a luxury listing. Before this market, it was unheard of for a house in that spot to be $800 K. I'm very surprised to see on Google maps that the empty land to the East of the cul-de-sac still appears undeveloped. ETA: a house on the other end of the cul-de-sac is listed for $950K as a "hot home" - it has slightly more land than Meri's (.48 acre to her .43) but much better landscaping and a small pool. The interior still has the builder-grade bathrooms, but it does have better floors than the ones in the Browns' houses. Having lived in Las Vegas during the housing bust in 2009, it's just astonishing to me to see these prices. 

Edited by Teafortwo
added details
  • Love 8
(edited)

6 days on the market and......

“Sale pending

The seller has accepted an offer, and the property is now pending or under contract.”

Edited by ginger90
(edited)
2 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jenelle’s house sold in 6 days?

No Meri’s former house in Vegas.

Janelle’s rental has an offer pending after 4 days on the market! 😁

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I wonder how much it would cost to surgically make Meri look like her instagram photos... $100,000?

79C181B9-D16D-44E5-9BA8-456D45E80CA1.jpeg

If she rilly wants to look like this, she could. I’d have more respect for that than Meri airbrushing and skinny filtering her photos. 

She can probably afford to have some procedures. She needs to drop 50 lb first to lean-out her face and neck and then have the work done. 

• Love 8
On 5/30/2021 at 8:10 AM, TurtlePower said:

She lacks an alluring, erotic nature. Completely lacks it. And it’s less to do with her looks and more to do with her internal personality which is basic, uncultured, manipulative and always grumpy.  

But yet, those hashtags. Sigh. 

The human version of this (without any of the charm):  

grumpycat.jpg

• LOL 11

Aw, I loved seeing Grumpy Cat.  RIP.

1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

If she rilly wants to look like this, she could. I’d have more respect for that than Meri airbrushing and skinny filtering her photos. 

She can probably afford to have some procedures. She needs to drop 50 lb first to lean-out her face and neck and then have the work done. 

Meri's not showing her brown teeth, but I'd make treating those a priority.  She must be draining her bank account for Sludge/Pudge's upkeep, if she's not spending $ on herself.

• Love 8
On 6/1/2021 at 7:52 AM, xwordfanatik said:

Aw, I loved seeing Grumpy Cat.  RIP.

I did too ❤️

I have a new mascot his name is Morty the Misfit and he's a one-eyed chihuahua with lots of problems but his humans have turned him into an internet star and he's been featured on the news.
He has a funny way of moving about and he's a lot of work and $$$ to care for but his humans love him dearly and are giving him his best life.

Make sure to turn up your volume for the full Morty effect 😋

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

04693E55-9EF0-4E53-9689-5DEF336A2405.jpeg

FB8BABA4-80FA-477E-94AB-FDD88A498CCC.jpeg

Oh look. Another airbrushed photo from the woman who claims to be strong and loves who she is. Barely a wrinkle on her 50 year old face in this photo (but they’re everywhere on the show). 

FFS. Meri Brown claims to hate fake online personas (catfish) but here she is presenting herself looking nothing like she does in real life. If she did that on a dating app, her date might not recognize  her in person. 

• Love 13

"Y'all know I don't do technology!  For real, y'all - except for my Masters degree in face-tuning and filtering, LOL - y'all feel me on that, right?  Y'all know what I'm talking about!  Y'all come on up and see me sometime!  I got y'all's rice krispie treats right here, been settin' on the kitchen counter since May of 2020, all ready for y'all!"

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

04693E55-9EF0-4E53-9689-5DEF336A2405.jpeg

FB8BABA4-80FA-477E-94AB-FDD88A498CCC.jpeg

What’s going on with her neck, it looks too skinny to hold up the weight of her noggin?

I don’t understand her obsession with drastically altering her pics... does she think Kody will see it and run to her bed to get some of that 30ish action?

Meri... we can see you on the show, you’re a bloated 50something squeezed into Truelys clothing. 🙄

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

What’s going on with her neck, it looks too skinny to hold up the weight of her noggin?

Under Filtering/Settings/Neck, she must've chosen "Toothpick."

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Under Filtering/Settings/Chin-dimple, she must've chosen "flatten." Under Filtering/Settings/Philtrum, she must've chosen "smooth," apparently unaware that the lack of a central depression or vertical groove between the nose and the upper lip is a sign of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

• LOL 9
7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

"Y'all know I don't do technology!  For real, y'all - except for my Masters degree in face-tuning and filtering, LOL - y'all feel me on that, right?  Y'all know what I'm talking about!  Y'all come on up and see me sometime!  I got y'all's rice krispie treats right here, been settin' on the kitchen counter since May of 2020, all ready for y'all!"

It hurts my ears when Meri says “y’all”. I know people can use whatever words they want, but it feels super fake coming from her (just like her selfies). 

• Love 9

Anyone else wondering how they’re going to show Meri & Kody’s (non) existing relationship in the new season? IF it gets renewed? 
A (nasty) split could make for interesting tv... It would be absolutely ridiculous if they hang on to the “guy married to 4 wives” esp. since both Kody and Meri have admitted they barely see each other. And now Meri openly acknowledges so too. (By not mentioning any of them)

• Love 6

I rilly fill like the only two things that are going to give them another season would be if a wife leaves (go Christine GO!!), or if two wives have to move in together.  What else is there, besides Mariah's Vegan Woke Organic Wedding Extravaganza?

Do we know if they've been seen filming for another season?

• Love 8
(edited)

Meri and Jackie/Sam start dating 🤣🤣🤣 I’d  watch that! 

Meri can join match.com and see who wants her???

She picked Kody so her standards are LOW.

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

What else is there, besides Mariah's Vegan Woke Organic Wedding Extravaganza?

I shudder to think about it.  But, again, nothing on SM about any of this and you know they post every vapid thought so I wonder if and when that will happen.  I think they are gambling - hold off TLC for another year or two with the promise of the big rainbow wedding and use endless moving stories to fill in until that happens.  My money is on cancellation before that happens.  At least I hope so.

5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

What else is there, besides Mariah's Vegan Woke Organic Wedding Extravaganza?

I shudder to think about it.  But, again, nothing on SM about any of this and you know they post every vapid thought so I wonder if and when that will happen.  I think they are gambling - hold off TLC for another year or two with the promise of the big rainbow wedding and use endless moving stories to fill in until that happens.  My money is on cancellation before that happens.  At least I hope so.

• Love 3
On 5/30/2021 at 8:10 AM, TurtlePower said:

She lacks an alluring, erotic nature. Completely lacks it. And it’s less to do with her looks and more to do with her internal personality which is basic, uncultured, manipulative and always grumpy.  

But yet, those hashtags. Sigh. 

Probably also because she has been told for years by Kody that she’s repulsive (maybe not in so many words) and she’s internalized it. She looks sad and awkward. Regardless of anything, he is a bastard to her and I wish she’d move on. Their thing is the very definition of toxic. 

• Love 14
51 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Probably also because she has been told for years by Kody that she’s repulsive (maybe not in so many words) and she’s internalized it. She looks sad and awkward. Regardless of anything, he is a bastard to her and I wish she’d move on. Their thing is the very definition of toxic. 

I agree but unfortunately she’s still handling everything that same stupid, stubborn way that she always has.

at one time I could understand her clinging to Kody and the family, Mariah was younger, Meri didn’t have a good job or any real way of supporting herself and Mariah, she still had some type of relationship with Kody and she even had status as legal wife but all of that has changed and she’s still clinging and posting silly affirmation quotes about what a strong woman she is.

I really wish Meri would blaze a trail away from kootie and into a happy new life, start dating, travel etc and maybe if Christine saw that she’d realize that there’s a different way of living and find a way to do the same thing.

• Love 12
(edited)

Why is her chest speckled with a rash??? or maybe it’s discolored because of filtering.

She looks awful. Will the real Meri please stand up?! Haha.

It looks like a Ray Charles did her hair.

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Why is her chest speckled with a rash??? or maybe it’s discolored because of filtering.

Sun exposure. I don't think any of the Browns have heard of sunscreen. 

I slop 50 SPF zinc on my chest any time I wear a tank top just to avoid this. 

• Love 7
On 6/1/2021 at 3:17 PM, TurtlePower said:

She can probably afford to have some procedures.

I highly doubt she has anything in the bank! Unless it's a huge number in LOANS:

• She didn't make that much money from her LV home and that money probably went straight to the purchase of Prairie Plague
  • She struggled to get a loan to buy the B&B
  • It has been a horrendous time to have a B&B, which probably made very little money over the past 15 months and just cost money
  • She spends an outrageous amount of money on a huge rental monthly
  • She only has LuLa-blabla and the b&b as sources of income as far as I'm aware (unless TLC gives them a  big monthly check which I doubt) 
  • Pudge and Sludge seem to be an expensive hobby...
  • Mariah's expensive college tours

I believe someone out here calculated that the cost of an average Brown household would easily hit 10.000 US dollars a month with rents and mortgage being the big ones. You'd need one pretty damn good job or at least 2 full time jobs to come close to earning that much money so how she does it, is beyond me... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

08CC18A4-FE8F-4AA3-813C-D28D98773FC9.jpeg

2F7240A0-7709-44F2-9DD0-FECA0E0BBFFC.jpeg

Profanity warning

Fucking shit Meri, stop saying “LoveWhoIAm”. No, you fucking don’t. If you did, you wouldn’t edit the ever loving shit out of your face. 

EVERYONE KNOWS IT’S FACE-TUNED YOU IDIOT.  For fucks sake. 

Gods she pisses me off.  I totally get wanting your face to look good in photos but it’s so godsdamn fake. If you don’t like it, do something about it. Get procedures like Botox and fillers—look how you wanna look. Just don’t edit your photos to the point that you hardly look anything like your actual face.

Same thing with wanting to look thinner when she edits her body—do the work. Put down the damn cinnamon buns and hop on a Peloton or go for a run. Eat clean and you won’t have to edit your body. 

I’ve totally had it with Meri Brown claiming “LoveWhoIAm”. She just needs to remove that hashtag. 

Edited to Add: May I recommend Olaplex #8 for that hair. Let it sit a good 10 minutes. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16