Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Of the 4 wives, I actually like Meri's hat and dress the best. That doesn't excuse how she treated the woman who made the hat, but I do like how it looks.

I think Christine's outfit is the prettiest, but Meri's isnt bad. I dont think the dress fits correctly, going up a size or a better set of undergarments could've worked wonders, but the dress itself isn't bad. The navy and gold make a nice print that photographs well- when I think of wedding outfits you want to wear what photographs well. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

If Meri had pulled this stunt at Maddie's wedding, there would have been fireworks.

Good point - she chose to sabotage Aspyn and Christine instead, knowing that they likely wouldn't flip out.  One thing you can say for Meri - she knows how and when to choose her prey.

• Love 8

I laughed so hard at both photos that I almost peed. Aspyn was a beautiful bride and Christine looked so-so.

Cannot stand Mitch's 1850 Utah Territory beard-let. All the guys here who roll coal in their big pickup trucks look like Mitch. 😞

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Christine's outfit is the prettiest,

I like the color, but with her hat choice she looks to me like she has just come from a St Paddy's Day parade in 1900 or stepped out of a saloon in the Wild Wild West. 

I hate Meri's shoes.   The one thing that bugs me about outdoor weddings where one has to walk on grass is the choice of what shoes to wear.  As much as I prefer heels, I don'[t want to wear them on  uneven ground, but wedges are probably a good choice over spikes.  I just don't like her choice.

Janelle would probably have looked better in a longer dress;  she just looks very fat.  They should have all been in long dresses or just Christine as the real MOB and the sister moms in street lengthk. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I believe the dress was LuLaNo ?

F2025C23-EA1F-4FB9-8102-7FE1F6C7019F.jpeg

Janelle's dress is too short, TOO TIGHT!.... her calves look like watermelons.... She's a big fat blue balloon with a pizza hidden in her hat 🍕 

Christine's lace arms were so tight they looked like they were one flex away from tearing to shreds.

Kody's kilt is too short and he looks like a Catholic school girl

Mitch looks like a hillbilly with that dumb beard

Robyn looks like a witch and her hat kept flying up with every gust of wind.

BUT...   At least they respected Aspyn's wishes that they wear solid blue or green.

And then there's Meri in her lularot mess that doesn't match anything, it's way too tight and her clodhopper beige shoes are very casual while the dress and hat are more of a formal look.

Aspyn is a pretty girl but unfortunately she didn't choose the best dress for her figure, the back of her dress showed off her back flab and the deep cut front showed off her low hanging breasts.

Edited by Joan of Argh
SpellingK
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13

Are we supposed to know who these people are?  I recognize Chrissy Metz and Robin Roberts, that's all.  Is this a LLN team-building thing?  Why is Meri so excited, because she'll be able do some virtual flirting with BlairMichael?

12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'd bet anything that he rolled the top of his kilt to show more leg.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Are we supposed to know who these people are? 

Beats the sugar out of me. I don't know any of them and care even less.  Is that gleeful Disneyesque character in the bottom left supposed to be Meri?  Or did she overdo the filters on her latest selfie.

• LOL 10
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Janelle's dress is too short, TOO TIGHT!.... her calves look like watermelons.... She's a big fat blue balloon with a pizza hidden in her hat 🍕 

Christine's lace arms were so tight they looked like they were one flex away from tearing to shreds.

Mitch looks like a hillbilly with that dumb beard

Robyn looks like a witch and her hat kept flying up with every gust of wind.

BUT...   At least they respected Aspyn's wishes that they wear solid blue or green.

And then there's Meri in her lularot mess that doesn't match anything, it's way too tight and her clodhopper beige shoes are very casual while the dress and hat are more of a formal look.

Aspyn is a pretty girl but unfortunately she didn't choose the best dress for her figure, the back of her dress showed off her back flab and the deep cut front showed off her low hanging breasts.

Agree with all of the above. Still way better than Christine's wedding day pix!

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

Agree with all of the above. Still way better than Christine's wedding day pix!

Christine's wedding dress always tugs my heart.  Annie made that for her, and as she was ostracized from the family at the time, couldn't get together with her for fittings.  She wasn't even invited to the wedding as she had divorced herself from polygamy.  Some real values😞in that family!

54 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Christine's wedding dress always tugs my heart.  Annie made that for her, and as she was ostracized from the family at the time, couldn't get together with her for fittings.  She wasn't even invited to the wedding as she had divorced herself from polygamy.  Some real values😞in that family!

taking my response to the Christine thread.

E40DDF5D-7557-4727-8F33-2664B4BD4488.thumb.jpeg.4b02737a5644c7bfb6c3c8104f8ca748.jpeg

Taking bets as to what treats the ol’ Mare will send out to her minions. Will it be the homemade stale rice crispies? Pre-sucked blowjob bananas? Will she send flowers from the meaningless obligatory bouquet that Kody will unceremoniously shove at her on Valentine’s Day, in front of the other wives? 

The suspense is killing me.

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

E40DDF5D-7557-4727-8F33-2664B4BD4488.thumb.jpeg.4b02737a5644c7bfb6c3c8104f8ca748.jpeg

Taking bets as to what treats the ol’ Mare will send out to her minions. Will it be the homemade stale rice crispies? Pre-sucked blowjob bananas? Will she send flowers from the meaningless obligatory bouquet that Kody will unceremoniously shove at her on Valentine’s Day, in front of the other wives? 

The suspense is killing me.

Sofa, I ❤️ you!  "Pre-sucked blowjob bananas," LMAO.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
On 2/11/2021 at 6:28 AM, ginger90 said:

I believe the dress was LuLaNo ?

F2025C23-EA1F-4FB9-8102-7FE1F6C7019F.jpeg

This has me wondering if these TLC weddings even really mattered that much to the parties involved - except for show/work purposes.  Could Tokelti maybe have actually been sealed in the temple?  If they met the requirements?  And Aspitch maybe actually had a private FLDS sealing thingy? And Caddie may have actually been married by Caleb’s dad in a saner setting?   That would make these ceremonies turned circuses (with Kody kilting and knighting people) not as disappointing  as they would’ve been otherwise.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Just Wondering said:

This has me wondering if these TLC weddings even really mattered that much to the parties involved - except for show/work purposes...And Caddie may have actually been married by Caleb’s dad in a saner setting?   That would make these ceremonies turned circuses (with Kody kilting and knighting people) not as disappointing  as they would’ve been otherwise.

I've always had a hunch that Maddie's real ceremony was redone sans cameras. I just can't imagine Maddie being that chill about Kody forgetting the ring exchange followed by Meri bellowing to Kody that he forgot.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I've always had a hunch that Maddie's real ceremony was redone sans cameras. I just can't imagine Maddie being that chill about Kody forgetting the ring exchange followed by Meri bellowing to Kody that he forgot.

Or Maddie having Meri in charge of her wedding so Janelle could fish.  Meri was the most organized of the wives, but I never noticed any special bond between Maddie & Meri.  Why not have Christine or one of her sisters or friends or herself & Caleb plan the wedding?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

Or Maddie having Meri in charge of her wedding so Janelle could fish.  Meri was the most organized of the wives, but I never noticed any special bond between Maddie & Meri.  Why not have Christine or one of her sisters or friends or herself & Caleb plan the wedding?

I hate that I remember this: When Maddie was a baby with failure to thrive, Meri breastfed her.  Kody left out Meri's role in his wedding ceremony soliloquy of inappropriate topics, however.  

After seeing Meri's behavior at Aspyn's wedding, I almost wonder if Maddie's making Meri the wedding director was a covert way to manage Meri.  Meri would have to execute, rather than undermine, any of Maddie's plans.  Meri definitely placed herself front and center even though she should have been invisible.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

EFAC2145-F33E-4C48-9958-71BD7AF07EE2.thumb.jpeg.077d9cf95afe4549cbcd55b1f06e11eb.jpeg

More pyramid schemes - this one I believe is Tori Belle, (though she’s not straight up said yet). It’s a newish start-up MLM, so despite looking like a spider-lashed drag queen, she’ll probably shoot right to the top of the pyramid by scamming all her followers into her downline and they’ll all lose money to make her rich. I really hate these disgusting Brown vultures. They all need to get real jobs and stop sponging off their innocent fans.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Chicklet said:

That eye makeup looks horrible. 

It really does. It looks like she’s attempting to make herself into Gene Simmons. Just awful application and very unflattering look, but sadly she has sycophants who are ready and willing to part with their money and sign up to her scam, even if she does look like a member of Kiss. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, suomi said:

The eyeliner is magnetic and there are magnets on the eyelash strips.

Reviews of these 

https://au.trustpilot.com/review/toribellecosmetics.com

Poor woman that are buying these could have beautiful individual eyelashes that last 2 weeks applied by a professional for way less than these cost, or even go buy some from a genuine shop not from ol’ Mare who takes her 30% mark-up cut, before pressuring you to join her team and sell them too. 

Of course it’s not even about the product at all anyway. Sellers like Meri are only interested in recruiting other sellers, so she can climb the pyramid to make money. If she had a genuine interest in selling products, she’d open a legit business. 

• Love 7

You know, when I order treats for Valentine's Day, I head to the cute little cupcake shop about 10 minutes away from my house.  Or the grocery store bakery.  Or the downtown donut shop.  I never, ever, EVER, think to order cookies from a struggling B&B in a remote Utah town that has to get shipped to me, arrives in who-knows-what kind of condition, with no clue to when they were actually made, and under what cleanliness circumstances.  WHO is ordering these cookies?  Besides BlairMichael, I mean.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

EFAC2145-F33E-4C48-9958-71BD7AF07EE2.thumb.jpeg.077d9cf95afe4549cbcd55b1f06e11eb.jpeg

More pyramid schemes - this one I believe is Tori Belle, (though she’s not straight up said yet). It’s a newish start-up MLM, so despite looking like a spider-lashed drag queen, she’ll probably shoot right to the top of the pyramid by scamming all her followers into her downline and they’ll all lose money to make her rich. I really hate these disgusting Brown vultures. They all need to get real jobs and stop sponging off their innocent fans.

Does she own a mirror?

Those lashes look awful... Like someone would wear for Halloween!

Meri has the worst sense of style, she pours her ginormous thunder thighs and ass into skin tight blue jeans and tops it with a cheap t-shirt and a jacket that's 4 sizes too small.

How can she possibly think those lashes look good?

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Does she own a mirror?

Those lashes look awful... Like someone would wear for Halloween!

Meri has the worst sense of style, she pours her ginormous thunder thighs and ass into skin tight blue jeans and tops it with a cheap t-shirt and a jacket that's 4 sizes too small.

How can she possibly think those lashes look good?

Meri is delusional. I think she’s so delusional that when she filters her pictures, she thinks THAT is how she looks. Even so, those eyelashes are horrendous. It looks like she has 2 baby tarantulas glued onto her eyes. Less is more when you’re older, Meri. 

And omg, her clothes. Where to even begin? She would look so much better in a slightly long boot cut jean (one that isn’t 2 sizes too small) and a nice blazer versus the thin, chintzy skinny jeans and tops she gets from LuLaNo. LuLa sadly serves to accentuate her dismal, penguin-shape-with-linebacker-shoulders physique. Meri in skinny jeans—just, no. At least not LuLa skinnies. 

Besides, skinny jeans are on the way out. Skinnies are so old now they’re the new “mom” jean, according to gen Z (honestly it was getting a little boring with the skinny jeans lately). 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Meri is delusional. I think she’s so delusional that when she filters her pictures, she thinks THAT is how she looks. Even so, those eyelashes are horrendous. It looks like she has 2 baby tarantulas glued onto her eyes. Less is more when you’re older, Meri. 

And omg, her clothes. Where to even begin? She would look so much better in a slightly long boot cut jean (one that isn’t 2 sizes too small) and a nice blazer versus the thin, chintzy skinny jeans and tops she gets from LuLaNo. LuLa sadly serves to accentuate her dismal, penguin-shape-with-linebacker-shoulders physique. Meri in skinny jeans—just, no. At least not LuLa skinnies. 

Besides, skinny jeans are on the way out. Skinnies are so old now they’re the new “mom” jean, according to gen Z (honestly it was getting a little boring with the skinny jeans lately). 

Exactly as you get older less is more, don't wear dark purple or sparkly eye shadows, don't trowel on the foundation and don't use too much contour or rouge, wear more natural shades of lipstick like rosy nudes just to make your lips look plump and moist and don't glue on fake eyelashes that are totally unnatural...no one has eyelashes that full and long..not even a 16 yr old.

Meri looks like a stupid old fool in those lashes and if Blair Michael was really her friend he'd tell her so.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Not sure I would call them innocent.  More like stupid.  Or clueless.

You’re right, poor choice of word.

I was trying to convey there are some people who use an elevated position or celebrity unselfishly, for the greater good - thinking more of how they can give back and serve those who put them in their lofty position,  AND then there’s the Browns - who are in it to grift all they can for themselves, no matter what vulnerable people they stamp over to get it from.

These greedy vultures use their platform to dupe fans into pyramid schemes for their own gain and at their fans detriment...the mind boggles and I don’t know how else to describe it. 🤯

• Love 10

Even if I were interested in this word salad (which I am not) the "look in the mirror, figure me out" is laughable from someone who filters the hell out of every picture she takes.  One has to wonder what exactly she's trying to figure out - what else she can tweak to make herself unrecognizable?

• Love 9

All I know is if my life was such a mess that I had to post 2, 3, 4 or more self affirming messages on a daily basis I'd recognize that maybe I need to change my life, change the people in my life and get myself out of whatever situation I'm in that's causing me to feel so unsettled, confused, perplexed and unloved.

I'm so sick of Meri and her riddles, vague references, talking in circles, playing games, being coy, acting like a victim, and never actually saying what the problem is!

In other words... EITHER...SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!

• Love 18
10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Just an excuse to post the latest FaceTune ultra filtered photo.

As long as she's filtering, the least she could do would be to filter out the clumps in her false eyelashes.

ETA I posted before seeing @CalicoKitty 's post

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Ok, clueless here, but what does “dumped a bit “ mean? I mean, did she get rid of something or did she have a bowel movement?🤷‍♀️

Probably the latter!  Her sycophantic fans eat that shit up (pun intended.)

• LOL 7

I do have one nice thing to say about Meri's latest photo.  The V-neck T-shirt is more flattering than the round-necked linebacker's T-shirts she usually wears.

2 hours ago, Adiba said:

Ok, clueless here, but what does “dumped a bit “ mean? I mean, did she get rid of something or did she have a bowel movement?🤷‍♀️

Probably the latter, but then the "a bit" worries me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1