Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

4 pictures:

Huh?  What?  I get the whole May the Fourth Be With You thing, but I find it incongruous that a starship made out of LEGOS is "visiting" a 19th century B&B.  They must be bored out of their minds and decided to jump on the May 4th bandwagon.  I look forward to today's posts on Cinco De Mayo, where tacos and margaritas pay a visit.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Huh?  What?  I get the whole May the Fourth Be With You thing, but I find it incongruous that a starship made out of LEGOS is "visiting" a 19th century B&B.  They must be bored out of their minds and decided to jump on the May 4th bandwagon.  I look forward to today's posts on Cinco De Mayo, where tacos and margaritas pay a visit.

"Come siesta with us at ... no ... wait.  Come FIESTA with us at Lizzies!"

• LOL 6

Just what is Meri "giving" to anyone other than the aforementioned Snowflake, Moseby, and King Sol?

This crap she posts is as vapid as her clueless SJW (Ha!) spawn's stupid self-loving ALL-ABOUT-WONDERFUL-ME drivel.  Why would anyone believe anything either one of them say?  WHY WHY WHY.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Oceans?  Please.  She wouldn't even cross the cult-de-sac for people.

Is Meri going to cross an ocean for her next trip and try to convince us that it is for charitable reasons during a pandemic?  I don't buy it.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Oceans?  Please.  She wouldn't even cross the cult-de-sac for people.

Please allow me to point out that the LulaRoe cruises go on an ocean.  So how far she'll go for "people" depends on the people. 

Sisterwives, not even across the cult-de-sac. 

LulaRoe downliners who make money for her?  Crossing the ocean - preferable in nothing smaller than a mini-suite.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Please allow me to point out that the LulaRoe cruises go on an ocean.  So how far she'll go for "people" depends on the people.

Touche, though I'd argue that ultimately wasn't for people, it was for $$$ and her own fun.

(*waves* Hi @AZChristian! Hope you and the Mr are doing well!!)

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

(*waves* Hi @AZChristian! Hope you and the Mr are doing well!!)

We're doing fine, @LilWharveyGal, thanks for asking.  Plenty of food and toilet paper.  And the only real effect the "sheltering in place" has had is that we're eating at home all the time and not going on cruises.  But we're still dreaming about them!!!  We are counting our blessings and binge-watching lots of stuff.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Eleanor Roosevelt had the "strength, courage and confidence" to put her real face out to the public.  She saw no reason to filter out the life lessons she had learned as shown on her kind and loving face.

How dare Meri Brown put herself in the same category.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

OK, but I DO love that outfit.  Not sure why Meri always has to wear those small jackets.. maybe it's a security blanket thing, but it seems like it's been going on for years.

Not sure if it's photoshopped, but it really brings out the blue in her eyes.

• Love 5

What strength and courage does it take to sell crappy overpriced clothes and stay married to a guy who doesn’t care about you? Pretty sure that’s not what Eleanor Roosevelt had in mind.

Also, leave Eleanor Roosevelt out of this mess.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16

Did anyone see the recent LuLaRoe facebook live Meri did where apparently Kody interrupted her while she was videoing and asked Meri to sign a bunch of papers?  I didn't see the "live" but I saw where someone today jokingly posted asking if Meri had set that up on purpose to give the tabloids something to talk about.  (Apparently the tabloids are stalking Meri's LLR facebook group to get information on her and then writing stories).

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
44 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

So she changed her IG handle from LularoeMeriBrown to TheRealMeriBrown? When did that happen? 

I think she actively uses both.  I don't follow her (or any of them for that matter) but I'm pretty sure I've seen posts from both accounts here. Maybe???

eta: she's also got lizzie's B&B account as well

Edited by sharkerbaby
7 minutes ago, sharkerbaby said:

I think she actively uses both.  I don't follow her (or any of them for that matter) but I'm pretty sure I've seen posts from both accounts here. Maybe???

eta: she's also got lizzie's B&B account as well

i don't think so - nothing comes up in a search for the LLR handle. I note now that she has the blue check mark. Don't recall if it was there before...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

ALL BULLSHIT. 

Yep.  Since I've had a lot of time on my hands, I've been watching YT vids about skin care and applying makeup for people over 50.  I'm well over 50 and I find this interesting.

Ever time I watch one I think of Meri and her terrible and harsh eye makeup.  I'm not sure if she is 50 or not but she's close enough.  Seriously Meri, watch some vids.  It will save you a lot of grief on the internets.

This is waaaay off topic, but I really like the vids from Hot and Flashy.  She is down to earth which I, as a COL, really appreciate.

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, toodles said:

Yep.  Since I've had a lot of time on my hands, I've been watching YT vids about skin care and applying makeup for people over 50.  I'm well over 50 and I find this interesting.

Ever time I watch one I think of Meri and her terrible and harsh eye makeup.  I'm not sure if she is 50 or not but she's close enough.  Seriously Meri, watch some vids.  It will save you a lot of grief on the internets.

This is waaaay off topic, but I really like the vids from Hot and Flashy.  She is down to earth which I, as a COL, really appreciate.

If Meri spent as much time caring for and treating her face as she does deciding what filter to use, she likely would not need one. Same with the skinny filter she uses—this is NOT a woman who exudes strength or seems happy with herself. Quite the opposite. 

And regarding makeup, I learned in my 30s that less is more. I switched from black eyeliner/mascara to brown (and less).  I don’t get what’s going on with Meri but one things for sure, she seems very insecure given the way she uses filters. 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, toodles said:

I will look her up.  I know next to nothing about makeup, but I watch all of Jamie French's videos.  She's a skilled makeup artist, a bit of a goofball, and has a phenomenal singing voice.

As for Meri's photo - she done filtered her nose clean off her face.

• Love 6
(edited)
40 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I will look her up.  I know next to nothing about makeup, but I watch all of Jamie French's videos.  She's a skilled makeup artist, a bit of a goofball, and has a phenomenal singing voice.

As for Meri's photo - she done filtered her nose clean off her face.

She's really had "fun with filters" on this one.  Not only has she removed the sagging jowls and created cheekbone angles that don't exist IRL, check where her earlobe has wound up.  On most people, the bottom of the earlobe aligns roughly between the base of the nostrils and the upper lip.  On this one, Meri's is closer to the bridge of her nose.

Edited by Sandy W
clarity
  • Love 10
55 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She's really had "fun with filters" on this one.  Not only has she removed the sagging jowls and created cheekbone angles that don't exist IRL, check where her earlobe has wound up.  On most people, the bottom of the earlobe aligns roughly between the base of the nostrils and the upper lip.  On this one, Meri's is closer to the bridge of her nose.

She's done filtered out her philtrum (ridges from nose to upper lip) again too.  Apparently she is not aware that a smooth philtrum is associated with fetal alcohol syndrome and 34 other genetic anomalies.  Don't throw Bonnie under the bus to look temporarily "thinner", Meri.

• LOL 7
(edited)

Holy FaceTune Meri! Way too much editing. That most definitely is not you!
B18FCFEA-4E42-445A-AF9B-6555B6137EBF.thumb.jpeg.6022559f12a515baf0507db849d38d05.jpeg

It’s sad that she is obviously so uncomfortable with who she is and is trying to present such a fake youthful veneer version of herself (and that’s from someone who injects people with Botox and filler for a living). 
There is nothing wrong with a filter or subtle FaceTune to boost your confidence   (if you have a blemish or something you’re self-conscious about), but that is a completely different face she’s always presenting us, so she’s obviously not secure with herself at all! Guess that’s a natural consequence of sharing your husband with 3 other women all your life - but yeah, polygamy’s awesome, makes each of us better! 🙄

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Whoops typo
  • Love 15
13 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

B18FCFEA-4E42-445A-AF9B-6555B6137EBF.thumb.jpeg.6022559f12a515baf0507db849d38d05.jpeg

It’s sad that she is obviously so uncomfortable with who she is and is trying to present such a fake youthful veneer version of herself (and that’s from someone who injects people with Botox and filler for a living). 
There is nothing wrong with a filter or subtle FaceTune to boost your confidence   (if you have a blemish or something you’re self-conscious about), but that is a completely different face she’s always presenting us, so she’s obviously not secure with herself at all! Guess that’s a natural consequence of sharing your husband with 3 other women all your life - but yeah, polygamy’s awesome, makes each of us better! 🙄

I don’t think it’s sad, it’s pathetic coming from her. How stupid does she think we (the viewers/followers) are? It’s not like she can’t afford treatments. Why filter when she could actually have it done? 

I’m all in favor of a little actual face-tuning. I’m definitely considering Botox and am already a years-long user of Rodan + Fields. I don’t wanna look like some duck-lipped RH, just a little “better”.  Sign me up when things open back up. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Wow, seeing that side-by-side is shocking.  Holy sufferin' catfish, girl.  Just stop.

• Love 12
(edited)
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I don’t think it’s sad, it’s pathetic coming from her. How stupid does she think we (the viewers/followers) are? It’s not like she can’t afford treatments. Why filter when she could actually have it done? 

I’m all in favor of a little actual face-tuning. I’m definitely considering Botox and am already a years-long user of Rodan + Fields. I don’t wanna look like some duck-lipped RH, just a little “better”.  Sign me up when things open back up. 

To clarify, I didn’t mean ‘sad’ as in sorrowful, it was meant in the sarcastic informal way, inferring her to be a pathetic desperado. 😉 

As you say, she definitely doesn’t look like that on tv which we all see, but quite honestly Botox and fillers won’t help her either to be fair. IMO she already has them in her natural picture  (she had a slight glow up between the catfish season and this last one with the use of them), but she would now need a face and neck lift to fix those jowls, plus fat grafting and heavy duty chemical peels, to resemble anything near what she’s filtered herself into here! 

Botox and fillers aren’t FaceTune, at best they tweak, but they aren’t magic wands when someone’s face is already aged. They don’t turn back the clock drastically like people think they do. Botox relaxes the facial muscles that cause a wrinkle over time, so once it’s already there imprinted, it’s too late. Filler creates subtle changes used mainly for cheek sculpting and lip enhancement, you can use it to restore volume and iron specific wrinkles somewhat, but again, it’s not magically going to restore youth to a mature face like Meri’s. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 5
  • Love 6

I wonder what credentials are needed to declare yourself an "essential traveler" for the privilege of bunking with Pudge and Sludge.  I can just see the 18-wheelers parked in the yard.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I find it interesting Mariah is staying with the mother she seems to barely tolerate and not the father she puts on a pedestal. It doesn’t seem like she goes to him for anything. Has he even visited her in Chicago? He doesn’t seem to interact with any of the non-Robin  kids, when there isn’t a camera in the room. 

• Love 17

I have a "filling" that Meri has guilt-moneyed her Snowflake's lifestyle more than ever.  Mercenary Mariah can't expect her Robyn-whipped daddy into contributing anythingk toward her champagne tastes, what with her 5 kids, the ones that rilly matter.

Thus, Snowflake is playing nice so mommy won't cut the $ off.  If Meri wasn't supporting her lazy ass, Pudge wouldn't be at the B & B.  

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Thus, Snowflake is playing nice so mommy won't cut the $ off.  If Meri wasn't supporting her lazy ass, Pudge wouldn't be at the B & B.  

I agree.  Plus aside from the fact that Kootie is counting on Pudge's wedding to get another season I honestly don't think he is onboard with her coming out.  He has never given me the impression being anything other than a controlling misogynist with a god complex following ancient mandates (well, he picks and chooses but still) that acting on same sex attraction is a sin.  I think he knows he'd get pretty bad press if he didn't at least give the impression of acceptance but I'm not feeling it.

• Love 18

"Love Yourself" indeed.  She and her spawn spend 100% of their time doing (and posting about) self care.  They have no room in their hearts to love anybody but themselves.

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Nice try, sausage arms. You can’t fool us with your filters. 

She'll keep tinkering 'til she gets it right.  I see that she has moved her earlobes to the correct position, but those linebacker shoulders supporting twig-like lower arms still needs work.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3