Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Rhondinella

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, Meowwww said:

How did everyone celebrate?
Um, by staying home...there’s a pandemic out there ya know. 
What a weird post. 

Right???  WTH?   We celebrated by going to the HUGE St. Patrick's Day parade in Denver where there were hundreds of floats and about 300,000 people in the crowd watching... and then everybody hit the bars for green beer to celebrate the day!  Except - NOT!!  Everyone is at home.

What does she expect people to say?  "I celebrated by eating a carton of mint chocolate chip ice cream, belching, scratching and watching Sister Wives on TLC...."

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 19

Share this post


Link to post

" Its possible fans could see her walk away entirely. Perhaps, a spinoff series could work."  (Talking about Meri Brown).

 

I can't imagine ANYTHING more boring to watch except maybe a golf game on TV.  Or a bowling tournament.

Edited by Kyanight
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

" Its possible fans could see her walk away entirely. Perhaps, a spinoff series could work."  (Talking about Meri Brown).

 

I can't imagine ANYTHING more boring to watch except maybe a golf game on TV.  Or a bowling tournament.

It may provide some snarkworthy material to see Meri step bravely into the dating scene, all dolled up in her LLR finery and artful cosmetics, only to find to her shock and dismay that she is not able to attract a handsome multi-millionaire with private planes and homes scattered all over the globe.  She may find herself Looking For Mr. Goodenough instead.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

It may provide some snarkworthy material to see Meri step bravely into the dating scene, all dolled up in her LLR finery and artful cosmetics, only to find to her shock and dismay that she is not able to attract a handsome multi-millionaire with private planes and homes scattered all over the globe.  She may find herself Looking For Mr. Goodenough instead.

  I see her finding an online romance with a man in Siberia who says he is a millionaire.  TLC flies her out to meet him (before the 90 days) and Meri is dismayed to find out he's a woman.  But at least he has a "Boris accent" - so there's that!

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Kohola3 said:

She posts these with tantalizing little hashtags like #greatbuns, #mybad, #cougarmeat.

LOL!!!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Brava, @Kohola3!  I'd love to read your recap of the next episode Sunday, except I know you don't watch.  

2 hours ago, Kyanight said:

" Its possible fans could see her walk away entirely. Perhaps, a spinoff series could work."  (Talking about Meri Brown).

 

I can't imagine ANYTHING more boring to watch except maybe a golf game on TV.  Or a bowling tournament.

George Carlin:  "Ever watch golf?  It's like watching flies fuck."  I'm with George!  My mother was a bowler, and I remember seeing Saturday afternoon bowling on TV, on black & white TV.  Completely boring, and I found other stuff to do pronto!  

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Kyanight said:

  I see her finding an online romance with a man in Siberia who says he is a millionaire.  TLC flies her out to meet him (before the 90 days) and Meri is dismayed to find out he's a woman.  But at least he has a "Boris accent" - so there's that!

New 90 Day Fiancé episode!  I’m in!!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

She has to get the large box truck to accommodate the 20,000 unsold polyester nightmare garments and her stash of empty corn cans

Empty corn cans! Love your eye for detail. The whole post was wonderful! So funny.

And omg if Meri left, 90 Day Fiasco would be a *great* crossover!

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

"hoodie I'm wearing today in honor and sweet remembrance of what almost was"  Very surprised the hoodie depicts an anchor and not a hovering helicopter.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

"hoodie I'm wearing today in honor and sweet remembrance of what almost was"  Very surprised the hoodie depicts an anchor and not a hovering helicopter.

I was looking for a picture of "Sam Cooper" on the front of her sweatshirt.  You know... a nice half-face stolen pic from the internet somewhere....   image.png.9fe7bf1dd57052d9e3436c65e83fc316.png

Edited by Kyanight
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

Did "Sam Cooper" have a yacht as well as a helicopter?

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/21/2020 at 11:45 PM, crimson23 said:

I thought Meri didn't want to be in da trees. 

Meri wanted the opportunity to be in the trees. Then she wanted the chance to change her mind about said trees, as many times as her little heart desired.

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 3/20/2020 at 11:22 AM, Sandy W said:

It may provide some snarkworthy material to see Meri step bravely into the dating scene, all dolled up in her LLR finery and artful cosmetics, only to find to her shock and dismay that she is not able to attract a handsome multi-millionaire with private planes and homes scattered all over the globe.  She may find herself Looking For Mr. Goodenough instead.

Maybe a crossover with the reality show about dating millionaires. Opps, she'd have to pretend to have money....wait, she already does. hmmm.

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Share this post


Link to post

Dang, that place is ginormous!  For one person? Absolutely ridiculous.

  • Like 14
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Dang, that place is ginormous!  For one person? Absolutely ridiculous.

Noooo shit! I knew it was big but I didn't know HOW big! One bedroom for Meri and four bedrooms for her ego. One bathroom for Meri and four bathrooms for her ego. She is a giant tool. She needs to fall, hard. She is hands down the Brown I loathe the most, and that's saying something!

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Dang, that place is ginormous!  For one person? Absolutely ridiculous.

Kody and Meri must have lost their minds for even wanting to rent this gigantic home, just for Meri?  I know the Brown's are stupid, but really????  How stupid are they????

5 minutes ago, suomi said:

Noooo shit! I knew it was big but I didn't know HOW big! One bedroom for Meri and four bedrooms for her ego. One bathroom for Meri and four bathrooms for her ego. She is a giant tool. She needs to fall, hard. She is hands down the Brown I loathe the most, and that's saying something!

I couldn't have written it any better myself.  I am right there with you.  Meri is a piece of work, and karma will follow her and it will be named Robyn.

  • Like 10
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

38 minutes ago, suomi said:

Noooo shit! I knew it was big but I didn't know HOW big! One bedroom for Meri and four bedrooms for her ego. One bathroom for Meri and four bathrooms for her ego. She is a giant tool. She needs to fall, hard. She is hands down the Brown I loathe the most, and that's saying something!

She has truck loads of Lularoe inventory.  That's what she puts in those bedrooms.

34 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

I couldn't have written it any better myself.  I am right there with you.  Meri is a piece of work, and karma will follow her and it will be named Robyn.

I disagree with both of you.  Robyn is horrendous.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

Kody and Meri must have lost their minds for even wanting to rent this gigantic home, just for Meri?  I know the Brown's are stupid, but really????  How stupid are they????

That house is freaking insane!  5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a three-stall garage?  Doing some rudimentary math here, it seems that  - given the dire financial situation of these dunderheads - that mansion could have easily housed Meri, Kody, Robyn and her kids, as well as Janelle and her kids.  That's 11 people.  Plenty of room if Robyn's special snowflake children don't require their own personal bedroom and bathroom.  It is literally impossible to feel sorry for any of these morons.  I'm positive that Meri rented this monstrosity in order to try and one-up Robyn's gigantic home, nothing more.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

I thought that 5 bed/5 bath home was Meri's former rental--with the stream in the house...but she was forced to move out of there. Anyone know where her current home is and what it's like? I'm sure it's not small and modest, but is it as fancy as that other rental had been?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, kimaken said:

I thought that 5 bed/5 bath home was Meri's former rental--with the stream in the house...but she was forced to move out of there. Anyone know where her current home is and what it's like? I'm sure it's not small and modest, but is it as fancy as that other rental had been?

It has 4 bedrooms 3.5 baths and is 4,000 square feet. The lot is 3.56 acres. Of course this is if I have the correct house.

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Am I the only one who thinks it's lunacy to advertise the fact that Meri rents huge houses and then lives there alone?  It takes about two seconds to do a search on the internet and find out the exact location of the house, and then anyone could show up for any reason.  

My house isn't even half that size and I don't live alone.  However, on the rare occasions that I've been here overnight by myself, I'm a bit paranoid and hear noises in every part of the house.  I would think that for safety reasons if nothing else, Meri would be better off in a condo with security restrictions.

 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

It takes about two seconds to do a search on the internet and find out the exact location of the house, and then anyone could show up for any reason.  

Oh, I think BItchface is perfectly safe. Who would want 50,000 unsold polyester rags?  And, much like the Ransom of Red Chief, anyone who kidnapped her would be paying the Browns to take her back.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post

23 hours ago, Kyanight said:

She has truck loads of Lularoe inventory.  That's what she puts in those bedrooms.

I disagree with both of you.  Robyn is horrendous.

Oh don't get me wrong.  Meri and Robyn are actually tied for the crown of Kody.  I can't stand either one anymore.  If my memory serves me correctly wasn't there 2 more wives in this family?  Christine and Janelle if I remember their names right.  

  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, MonicaM said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's lunacy to advertise the fact that Meri rents huge houses and then lives there alone?  It takes about two seconds to do a search on the internet and find out the exact location of the house, and then anyone could show up for any reason.  

My house isn't even half that size and I don't live alone.  However, on the rare occasions that I've been here overnight by myself, I'm a bit paranoid and hear noises in every part of the house.  I would think that for safety reasons if nothing else, Meri would be better off in a condo with security restrictions.

 

Totally agree with you, @MonicaM ... I get irrationally scared sometimes when I’m alone or stressing out (let’s be real, when I’m having a panic attack lol) and it’s just me in the house.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, MonicaM said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's lunacy to advertise the fact that Meri rents huge houses and then lives there alone?  It takes about two seconds to do a search on the internet and find out the exact location of the house, and then anyone could show up for any reason.  

My house isn't even half that size and I don't live alone.  However, on the rare occasions that I've been here overnight by myself, I'm a bit paranoid and hear noises in every part of the house.  I would think that for safety reasons if nothing else, Meri would be better off in a condo with security restrictions.

 

That's so selfish, MonicaM! If Meri lived in some dinky condo, she'd have no place to store her mountains of LuLaRags, and where would her hypothetical eleventy-billion spirit children sleep?!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

Screenshots, her doing push-ups was a video. The still is as far as she made it toward the floor.

9094B143-3B37-41A9-B775-468B6809BCC8.jpeg

A2E96E37-33BF-46A2-8046-B151E2622A55.jpeg

A8BAA861-0FAB-4A41-9D76-7D491EE88F98.jpeg

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Curious. Danny Gokey is a pretty well known Christian artist. Does he ever respond to her? I know she used to always tag him, but I don’t really look at her social media anymore. 
 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

8 minutes ago, CocoPuffs said:

Curious. Danny Gokey is a pretty well known Christian artist. Does he ever respond to her? I know she used to always tag him, but I don’t really look at her social media anymore. 
 

Meri appears to be a "clout chaser".  There was the tagging of Danny Gokey, Steele from VanLadyLove and her BFF, Eliza Furr, the Celine Dion impersonator.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

People impersonate Celine Dion?   Jeez. 🤔

Hey, the house in the photos has a bed in the bedroom!!  Wonder if Meri ever got help setting hers up...

Edited by Meowwww · Reason: Spelling
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Meri posted this. Someone asked who it was. Someone else guessed Christine. Meri’s  answer, “nope”.

 

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Meri posted this. Someone asked who it was. Someone else guessed Christine. Meri’s  answer, “nope”.

 

Ysabel?  It looks like the siding on Christine's house and she did have a hot tub on her LV patio.  Maybe she hauled it to Flagstaff, I didn't notice the tub in real estate photos of her house in Las Vegas.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

To my eye it's definitely Mariah, but I thought she was just in Chicago posting her pointless yoga videos. 🤔

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Yep definitely Mariah. I’d know that rat-nest hairdo anywhere. Wonder if Auj is there too? I’m just going to call it, these two aren’t ready for marriage if they can’t bunker down together in a pandemic without running home to their banks. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Yep definitely Mariah. I’d know that rat-nest hairdo anywhere. Wonder if Auj is there too? I’m just going to call it, these two aren’t ready for marriage if they can’t bunker down together in a pandemic without running home to their banks. 

It's Mariah alright.  I checked the book, it's Exclusion and Embrace by Miroslav Volf.  Paperback $59.26.

Quote from a review: "otherness, the simple fact of being different in some way, has come to be defined as in and of itself evil"

Sounds woke enough for Mariah to want to read.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/20/2020 at 10:25 AM, Kyanight said:

What does she expect people to say?  "I celebrated by eating a carton of mint chocolate chip ice cream, belching, scratching and watching Sister Wives on TLC...."

That's probably how Kody spent St. Pat's Day.

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size