Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Is this Meri’s current kitchen? Just want to see if I have the correct house, I don’t watch.

2E7D0CD5-56C8-4273-8E38-265398A4A231.jpeg

It looks vaguely familiar but I can't say for sure it's Meri's current home.  I don't think it's the one in elevator house.  Meri would no doubt be delighted to be the mistress of this domain though, not only a wet bar, it seems to have a temperature controlled wine pantry.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

It looks vaguely familiar but I can't say for sure it's Meri's current home.  I don't think it's the one in elevator house.  Meri would no doubt be delighted to be the mistress of this domain though, not only a wet bar, it seems to have a temperature controlled wine pantry.

I agree Sandy...That's definitely not the elevator house 

6 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

to the  hideous picture on the wall.

Ok what am I missing...I don't see a picture on the wall 😮

• Love 2
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

I agree Sandy...That's definitely not the elevator house 

No, it’s not the elevator house. So, on the show, is she still in the elevator house?  I’m confused. I know there was the first one, and then the return to Vegas. Have there been two since then, or just the elevator house?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

No, it’s not the elevator house. So, on the show, is she still in the elevator house?  I’m confused. I know there was the first one, and then the return to Vegas. Have there been two since then, or just the elevator house?

She's been give notice to move from elevator house as it too is being sold.  So, there is the first house, that she moved from before she even got moved in (because the neighbors didn't want polygamists living in their midst according to them) when in reality I believe the neighbors just didn't want the commotion of film crews.  Then back to LV, where she found elevator house online and moved there.  Now she is joining Robyn in the search for yet another place to hang her LLRags.  I wonder why Kody isn't strongly urging Meri to buy in the interim as he is doing with Robyn.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Is this Meri’s current kitchen? Just want to see if I have the correct house, I don’t watch.

Yes, that is Meri's current house.  First she was in that culdesac and then had to move to the second one on the hill.  This is her third and most recent rental, which they haven't shown on the show yet.

Edited by smarty2020
  • Useful 7
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

Everything about this room (and any other Lizzies Inn pics) just makes me itch. From the carpet which looks like it is stuck there from 1976, the pink walls, to the  hideous picture on the wall.

I think that's the reflection in a mirror of the 40 years-out-of-date wallpaper border and bed.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

I think that's the reflection in a mirror of the 40 years-out-of-date wallpaper border and bed.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!  After reading her post I looked at what she was talking about and I thought it was a hideous painting, too!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

872A94C7-74E3-4FB1-88E1-43496D3ABC04.thumb.jpeg.13e4381115dcbe24a554effcb9e0c72a.jpeg
C4F5BBB4-C132-4D5E-B4E7-4B3666ABCD48.jpeg.9b619f6f5c3945397b9f1c6dfc2f2153.jpeg

I’m thinking it is her current rental @ginger90. This a recent photo within her home and the wall colour, window trims and floors look the same to me.  

Do you have some intel for us? 😉 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Kyanight said:

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!  After reading her post I looked at what she was talking about and I thought it was a hideous painting, too!!!

That's hysterical. Indeed, it is a reflection. Note to self, pay attention to what Meri posts and do not jump to conclusions.  Regardless, picture or reflection I stand by what I said. Hideous.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I don't even particularly like Meri, but I really want her to detach from this family, meet a man who genuinely loves her, and get a job working with kids.  She does seem to genuinely enjoy being around children.  

• Love 5

I don't remember the furnishings in Meri's Vegas house.  Were they stodgy?  In the picture below, the chair behind her looks so stuffy, as if it belongs in her b and b.  They're not terrible, just not my taste, I guess.  I'm the same age as Meri, and that chair would not fit my vibe.  At all.

Edited to add:  I just watched Meri's Vegas home tour.  I actually liked most of her furnishings.  Except for the dining room set, and all the crap she had in her hutch.  Good grief!

Also, Meri was very personable in the video.  What happened, girl???

image.png.130eac23a55faa93a24eccfbee83b7e0.png

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

I don't remember the furnishings in Meri's Vegas house.  Were they stodgy?  In the picture below, the chair behind her looks so stuffy, as if it belongs in her b and b.  They're not terrible, just not my taste, I guess.  I'm the same age as Meri, and that chair would not fit my vibe.  At all.

image.png.130eac23a55faa93a24eccfbee83b7e0.png

I agree - 100% B&B chair!!    I still want that shirt, though.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

I like Meri's outfit.  Normally I think stripes make people look heavier but the colors are really vibrant on that one, and it looks good on her.

This is one of the rare ones that doesn’t show her sausage arms. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 3/9/2020 at 12:07 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

#closetspace -  for what some fancy cloths to go out to eat at a local restaurant ? Right, there isn’t any. And absolutely nothing to do in Parawan

#nooks and crannies-filled with dust

#clothsneedspace – not the shit your selling – they belong in the trash

#getawayhouse- your getaway house from your saggy sisterwives and ex husband who can’t stand you

#vintagehome -that you paid way too much and will never recoup back

#historicalhomes-I don’t think Abe Lincoln slept here, come to think of it, neither did any polygamy families live there

#madebyhand-we know it isn’t your hands that made the cinnamon buns

#builtwithlove-love can’t build shit; it was a hammer and nails that built the house

#familyhome-that has been out of your fambily for the last 50 years

I have the perfect use for LuLaNo.  Maids uniform for the BnB.  Plus: Stains won't show, you can probably bend in them.  Minus: non breathable fabric makes this unusable in 70+ degree heat or you will be swampy in no time

• LOL 6
5 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I have the perfect use for LuLaNo.  Maids uniform for the BnB.  Plus: Stains won't show, you can probably bend in them.  Minus: non breathable fabric makes this unusable in 70+ degree heat or you will be swampy in no time

Yeah.... I guess that could be one use for them!  :::sprays some "Old English" on the piano and grabs the nearest Lularoe leggings to dust with::::::

• LOL 11

Oh and poor Meri Disneyland is closing due to the Coronavirus. What ever is she going to do??  On a sane level, it does make sense...until this is under control we need to de-socialize as much as possible. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Oh and poor Meri Disneyland is closing due to the Coronavirus. What ever is she going to do??  On a sane level, it does make sense...until this is under control we need to de-socialize as much as possible. 

Well at least she is not socializing with Kody and the Sister Wives and children.  Unless it's for filming.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, toodles said:

Pick me!  Pick me!!  I know the answer!!!!

Kody doesn't have a single fuck to give about Meri.  Not even a pretend fuck for the sake of Tee Vee.

You're welcome.

I think he hopes she will move away when the show ends.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:
15 hours ago, toodles said:

Pick me!  Pick me!!  I know the answer!!!!

Kody doesn't have a single fuck to give about Meri.  Not even a pretend fuck for the sake of Tee Vee.

You're welcome.

I think he hopes she will move away when the show ends.

Well, Meri's B&B must be doing enough business to still be in business--since Kody doesn't have a real  job, he'll need someone to support him. I can see him sniffing around Meri again IF she's the only wife left with any financial resources. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, kimaken said:

Well, Meri's B&B must be doing enough business to still be in business--since Kody doesn't have a real  job, he'll need someone to support him. I can see him sniffing around Meri again IF she's the only wife left with any financial resources. 

Kody will expect Meri to support not only him - but Robyn and her kids, as well.  (He doesn't care about the other two wives.)

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, kimaken said:

Well, Meri's B&B must be doing enough business to still be in business

Not necessarily.  Her mom lives there and probably doesn't get a paycheck from Meri.  Other than that it's just the mortgage to pay.  Look at her online booking calendar - it's mostly blank.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Not necessarily.  Her mom lives there and probably doesn't get a paycheck from Meri.  Other than that it's just the mortgage to pay.  Look at her online booking calendar - it's mostly blank.

I know she pays someone to come over and prepare the meals. Probably a maid service too. Her mom is in her 70s and can't be expected to clean a two story house! Other costs:

Business and liability insurance

Workers comp for the cook

Landscapers on a weekly basis

Pest control which is absolutely de riguer since reviews mentioning roaches, bedbugs or rodents are income killers. People Inadvertently bring bugs in their luggage all the time. (ETA Meri is encouraging guests to bring their pets, so there's fleas and ticks to worry about along with pee on the rugs and bedding)

Building maintenance which is doubly required on an old house

Utilities such as electric, cable, wifi 

Fresh groceries and sundry items such as TP and black towels 🤣

Unexpected expenses such as a plumber or electrician

PLUS the mortgage...

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:
33 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I know she pays someone to come over and prepare the meals. Probably a maid service too. Her mom is in her 70s and can't be expected to clean a two story house! Other costs:

Business and liability insurance

Workers comp for the cook

Landscapers on a weekly basis

Pest control which is absolutely de riguer since reviews mentioning roaches, bedbugs or rodents are income killers. People Inadvertently bring bugs in their luggage all the time.

Building maintenance which is doubly required on an old house

Utilities such as electric, cable, wifi 

Fresh groceries and sundry items such as TP and black towels 🤣

Unexpected expenses such as a plumber or electrician

PLUS the mortgage...

Is Meri's LLR business so good as to pay the B&B expenses, mortgage, her Flagstaff rental and home expenses, various trips and cruises everywhere, AND pay for Mariah & Audrey's expenses in Chicago? I can't imagine she's all that great in business--probably doing pretty good for a Z-list celebrity but not enough to be raking in millions. Granted, she probably gets her share of the TLC money, although it's probably not a lot of bucks once split between Kody and the wives.

Of course, maybe her mother is paying for the B&B expenses out of whatevever money she received after selling her house (and I wonder if the mother has a pension and/or social security--wasn't she one of a few wives in a plural marriage?).

I do think financially she's better off than the other 3 wives--certainly not wealthy but probably enough to support herself; but once the show ends, she may have to downsize her lifestyle.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kimaken said:

Is Meri's LLR business so good as to pay the B&B expenses, mortgage, her Flagstaff rental and home expenses, various trips and cruises everywhere, AND pay for Mariah & Audrey's expenses in Chicago? I can't imagine she's all that great in business--probably doing pretty good for a Z-list celebrity but not enough to be raking in millions. Granted, she probably gets her share of the TLC money, although it's probably not a lot of bucks once split between Kody and the wives.

Of course, maybe her mother is paying for the B&B expenses out of whatevever money she received after selling her house (and I wonder if the mother has a pension and/or social security--wasn't she one of a few wives in a plural marriage?).

I do think financially she's better off than the other 3 wives--certainly not wealthy but probably enough to support herself; but once the show ends, she may have to downsize her lifestyle.

I still think that Kody and Ko liberally utilize a plethora of credit cards. It's the way they did it in the past, so why stop now. 

They don't give a crap about their financial future, just looking successful to their public.  

There are sooooooooooo many regular people following this financial plan. Don't forget they Janelle filed BK too. She's not so smart. 
I think Mykelti is doing the same - paying for all her LLR using cards and just paying the minimum. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

Every month that you are a (cough) successful LLR seller is a month you are buying inventory.

Those who are chosen allowed to go on LLR cruises and attend other reward promotions are big buyers. They tell themselves they are big sellers but the reality is that they are big buyers.

Independent retailers, my ass. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, suomi said:

Every month that you are a (cough) successful LLR seller is a month you are buying inventory.

Those who are chosen allowed to go on LLR cruises and attend other reward promotions are big buyers. They tell themselves they are big sellers but the reality is that they are big buyers.

This! Exactly!

Sorry ol’ Mare and Mykankles you’re both not ‘independent retailers’ or ‘business owners’ you’re both customers.

Independent retailers and business owners get to; dictate product decisions, control their research and marketing, have control of the product, control of the distribution, and have control of the pricing.  Real business owners also don’t recruit further ‘business owners’ for their product as they know it would saturate their market and have more people competing against them in their own business 🤦🏼‍♀️

I doubt the Brown’s make piss-all from sales themselves, once you take into account the time cost and work of; sorting, unpacking, invoicing, dispatching, actually doing the sales pitches and events, renting that huge 6 bedroom house to store all the crap inventory and having to hire extra employees to sustain the high volume of fan sales they make, then the majority of profit is high commission anyway they pay back up the pyramid... In order to really make life-changing money in MLM, you have to be a master recruiter and luckily they have fans galore to suck in to that aspect, so other people can go bankrupt to sustain their ‘business’. 

sorry for large rant- I hate MLM, can you tell? 😉 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16
11 hours ago, suomi said:

Yeah!   There is a You Tuber who speculates the reason Meri needs those huge rentals is to house all the LLR inventory she can't sell and is stuck with. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Okay...I will admit to "sittin here" at my computer, drinking my tea and I have my screen set so the text of the page is easy on my eyes (pretty large...).  When I opened this page to Meri's "Instagram" face of extra painted rilly rilly wide eyes... It's a moment that you just go  AHH!  And jump a bit.

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Okay...I will admit to "sittin here" at my computer, drinking my tea and I have my screen set so the text of the page is easy on my eyes (pretty large...).  When I opened this page to Meri's "Instagram" face of extra painted rilly rilly wide eyes... It's a moment that you just go  AHH!  And jump a bit.

Same thing happened to me.  LOL.  Her eyebrows look horribly unnatural and greasy today, with a smile rivalling that of The Joker.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 3/16/2020 at 1:26 PM, Roslyn said:

Yeah. I know we have Spoiler warning Tags. I need a Trigger warning for that face. Her face gives me anxiety  Yikes

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Meowwww said:

How did everyone celebrate?
Um, by staying home...there’s a pandemic out there ya know. 
What a weird post. 

Right???  WTH?   We celebrated by going to the HUGE St. Patrick's Day parade in Denver where there were hundreds of floats and about 300,000 people in the crowd watching... and then everybody hit the bars for green beer to celebrate the day!  Except - NOT!!  Everyone is at home.

What does she expect people to say?  "I celebrated by eating a carton of mint chocolate chip ice cream, belching, scratching and watching Sister Wives on TLC...."

• LOL 19
  • Love 3