Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Meowwww said:

The crazy eyes!!!!!

And the obvious filter to disguise the puffy, orange saggy-jowled face.

But, those psychotic looking eyes. Jesus. Must be a competition between Meri and Mariah to see who can use filters the most. 

#fakety-fake #facetuner #filteroverload #crazyeyes #poser

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

‘Marco Polo with my BFF’?? She has the emotional maturity of a tween girl. It’s pathetic. 

More insinuating she has a boyfriend for attention, with this whole post and this puke-worthy comment interaction below - it’s obviously her BFF Blair Michael she Marco polo’ed. If they were legitimately  friends and not just using each other for various publicity reasons, they’d pick up a phone and chat in private and have no reason to constantly reference each other on social media like teenagers. 

677DC8CE-6EE5-4B5D-9164-AE17C76BA1FA.thumb.jpeg.bafa7c5d2b712dfe5400fd3a0dc2ed2c.jpeg

Oh Lort, another affair coming right up.  

• LOL 5

My eternal question is, does Blair Michael realize that he is being used as a pawn by Meri in an ill-fated attempt to make Kody jealous?  You know, Kody - that guy who once needed to bring the audio book of "War & Peace" along with him on a roadtrip with ol' Mere so he wouldn't have to talk to her?

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

My eternal question is, does Blair Michael realize that he is being used as a pawn by Meri in an ill-fated attempt to make Kody jealous?  You know, Kody - that guy who once needed to bring the audio book of "War & Peace" along with him on a roadtrip with ol' Mere so he wouldn't have to talk to her?

I don't think she's trying to make Kody jealous - the guy is gay.  He's probably the ONLY male friend that Meri is allowed to have, after the Sam fiasco.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I don't think she's trying to make Kody jealous - the guy is gay.  He's probably the ONLY male friend that Meri is allowed to have, after the Sam fiasco.  

Funny considering "Sam" wasn't actually a man................😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

You know as much as I bag on Meri, for which there is A LOT to bag about, she does look happier anytime the family is no where to be seen.  While the mug is heavily filtered, you cannot filter in a smile.  And it does reach her eyes.  

• Love 13

I think Meri wants out, but she's got a few issues that are holding her back.

1)  She hates Kody now, but still remembers what it was like when they were dating and married without another sister wife.  Even now she vacillates between gushing over Kody and ignoring him.  But she does seem to be over playing 'sister wife' during couch sessions.

2)  On top of that, darling daughter Mariah is still pissed over the Sam fiasco and Mari's afraid that if she actually left Mariah would cut her out of her life for good.

3)  Meri's cut from the show is still her most reliable source of income.  She needs to keep it up unless she gets TLC to offer her her own show structured around a polygamous wife leaving and forging her own way.  I don't know if she has the confidence for that.

4)  Meri would leave in a heartbeat if she found a man who didn't want another sister wife and could support her financially.  Bonus points if he got along with Mariah.

• Love 14

well this is interesting...

Meri has some stiff competition in the... "Who is Blair Michael's favorite f** hag?"

Apparently he hangs with Cher and designs sequined clothing for her.

rsz_screenshot_1042.jpg

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

well this is interesting...

Meri has some stiff competition in the... "Who is Blair Michael's favorite f** hag?"

Apparently he hangs with Cher and designs sequined clothing for her.

rsz_screenshot_1042.jpg

Except... he didn’t design it for her, he designed it for himself to wear to her concert 😂 He comes across as an uber fan who’s name dropping at best, he probably photoshopped Cher in to that pic or won a competition to meet her or something. 

50631887-C51D-4F10-B499-ED9188B82ECD.thumb.jpeg.14c5fa1f8ee724e893115ef3dc0fe5c3.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

You know as much as I bag on Meri, for which there is A LOT to bag about, she does look happier anytime the family is no where to be seen.  While the mug is heavily filtered, you cannot filter in a smile.  And it does reach her eyes.  

I dunno.  She’s showing us what she wants us to see—someone who’s truly happy doesn’t need to keep reminding everyone with wide-eyed, filtered photos. 

She’s also been shown to be bitchy and rude to her Lula customers and we also see how she is on the show. I don’t buy it, not entirely. I do think she’s happier away from the family, however. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Except... he didn’t design it for her, he designed it for himself to wear to her concert 😂 He comes across as an uber who’s fan name dropping at best, he probably photoshopped Cher in to that pic or won a competition to meet her or something. 

50631887-C51D-4F10-B499-ED9188B82ECD.thumb.jpeg.14c5fa1f8ee724e893115ef3dc0fe5c3.jpeg

Thank you for this Sofa Sloth.  My faith in Cher has been restored, she would never wear glued-on sequins, she has armies of people to sew them on individually.

Besides that, the jacket is tacky.  Cher freely admits that she is "over the top" but this is under the bottom.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Thank you for this Sofa Sloth.  My faith in Cher has been restored, she would never wear glued-on sequins, she has armies of people to sew them on individually.

Besides that, the jacket is tacky.  Cher freely admits that she is "over the top" but this is under the bottom.

sorry to burst your newly restored bubble..

The jackets are totally different, he made one for Cher and a different jacket for himself... he is listed on the Cher Crew and has backstage pics so he definitely knows Cher.

Cher's Jacket

Blair Michael's Jacket

• Love 4

I dunno, not that it matters but i’m doubtful. I’m going detective on this - He’s not a costume designer, he’s just  DIY’ed these jacket at home for fun.

He’s obviously an Uber fan and in captions on his pictures on Instagram it says he was counting down for his front row seats for one concert - in none of his pictures from the concert is she wearing his Jacket (nor did she respond to his Instagram tag asking if she liked it). Chercrew is just a fan club name and I couldn’t see any backstage photos? Just his planner on his wall with the concert in it? He’s just trying to capitalise on her fame like he does Meri IMO. Happy to be proven wrong, but I think a mega star like Cher has better taste in friends than D grade reality star Meri’s ‘BFF’ 😉 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Used wrong word 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7

I wondered what was up because he wrote "I hope she likes it" - if you're working with her by designing for her you won't be wondering what her opinion is, you will know what she thinks. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I dunno, not that it matters but i’m doubtful. I’m going detective on this - He’s not a costume designer, he’s just  DIY’ed these jacket at home for fun.

He’s obviously an Uber fan and in captions on his pictures on Instagram it says he was counting down for his front row seats for one concert - in none of his pictures from the concert is she wearing his Jacket (nor did she respond to his Instagram tag asking if she liked it). Chercrew is just a fan club name and I couldn’t see any backstage photos? Just his planner on his wall with the concert in it? He’s just trying to capitalise on her fate like he does Meri IMO. Happy to be proven wrong, but I think a mega star like Cher has better taste in friends than D grade reality star Meri’s ‘BFF’ 😉 

I'm not suggesting that he's Cher's BFF and yes I agree he's a fan...but he has met her (we have a pic with her arm around him) and he did design a jacket for her.

I've seen pics of him backstage with Cher's daughter-in-law Queeny King and I'm thinking maybe he designed stuff for Queeny to wear onstage and that's how he wound up designing the jacket.... Queeny wears some pretty crazy shit that looks like he could have designed it.

I've seen pics of him backstage with Cher's sister GG and Cher's best friend Paulette.... I don't recall which IG acct they are on.,,, I'll have to look for them.

and as far as Cher having "better taste in friends"... it wasn't that long ago that her house was raided by police because a drug dealer was living there... "Donovan Ruiz, 23, was arrested at her Malibu mansion for supplying narcotics to someone who overdosed and died".... famous people have a lot of people around them and often have strange characters in their midst and they don't even know it.... he was her assistants nephew and he was living at her house while dealing drugs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6219517/PICTURED-drug-dealer-arrested-Chers-Malibu-mansion-overdose-death.html

If she can have a drug dealer living at her house I think it's totally possible that she has met Blair Michael and he designed a jacket for her.

She's has so many people in her life that I'm not at all surprised if he managed to worm his way into meeting her and hanging around her entourage.

Cher Crew is also what her actual crew calls themselves... all the dancers and others actually play bingo with Cher after the concert.... if you follow her friend Paulette she posts a ton of behind the scenes stuff including Cher and Cher Crew playing BINGO in a banquet room after the concerts... lol yes Cher plays bingo and she LOVES it... and she gets so excited it's very cute.

My reason for following her best friend Paulette on IG is to see video's and pics of Cher's 2 cats... they're the most adorable cuddle bugs.... and the inside of Cher's house is to die for.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'm not suggesting that he's Cher's BFF and yes I agree he's a fan...but he has met her (we have a pic with her arm around him) and he did design a jacket for her.

I've seen pics of him backstage with Cher's daughter-in-law Queeny King and I'm thinking maybe he designed stuff for Queeny to wear onstage and that's how he wound up designing the jacket.... Queeny wears some pretty crazy shit that looks like he could have designed it.

I've seen pics of him backstage with Cher's sister GG and Cher's best friend Paulette.... I don't recall which IG acct they are on.,,, I'll have to look for them.

and as far as Cher having "better taste in friends"... it wasn't that long ago that her house was raided by police because a drug dealer was living there... "Donovan Ruiz, 23, was arrested at her Malibu mansion for supplying narcotics to someone who overdosed and died".... famous people have a lot of people around them and often have strange characters in their midst and they don't even know it.... he was her assistants nephew and he was living at her house while dealing drugs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6219517/PICTURED-drug-dealer-arrested-Chers-Malibu-mansion-overdose-death.html

If she can have a drug dealer living at her house I think it's totally possible that she has met Blair Michael and he designed a jacket for her.

She's has so many people in her life that I'm not at all surprised if he managed to worm his way into meeting her and hanging around her entourage.

Cher Crew is also what her actual crew calls themselves... all the dancers and others actually play bingo with Cher after the concert.... if you follow her friend Paulette she posts a ton of behind the scenes stuff including Cher and Cher Crew playing BINGO in a banquet room after the concerts... lol yes Cher plays bingo and she LOVES it... and she gets so excited it's very cute.

My reason for following her best friend Paulette on IG is to see video's and pics of Cher's 2 cats... they're the most adorable cuddle bugs.... and the inside of Cher's house is to die for.

I stand corrected then. Disappointed in Cher, but I guess I’ll have to accept it 😂 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot:

202CFE05-BE68-419F-AEEE-A2C90B2FC063.jpeg

Again with the face filters: where'd the chin dent go? 

Yeah, that's the sign of a "happy" person (insert sarcastic eye roll)--someone who can't share a picture without editing her face almost every time. 

• Love 8

I know almost nothing about Photoshop or filters.  But even I think it looks like everything in that picture was "thinned down" except the kid's face . . . which looks like it was plunked on at regular size after the photo was altered.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I stand corrected then. Disappointed in Cher, but I guess I’ll have to accept it 😂 

oh no Sofa not at all... I think you're dead on about him being an uber fan who is making more of it than it actually is.... lot's of fans make stuff for Cher and take it to the concerts but the difference is they don't get a pic with her...... he must have had some help and from the pics I've seen I think it might be Cher's daughter-in-law Queeny.

I was hoping you'd do further investigation because I've done a little more digging last night and found another coincidence?......  Queeny seems to have some sort of fascination with polygamy.

I found several pics and videos on twitter, facebook and elsewhere of her mocking polygamy.

Here's one from twitter.....In this video labeled "a lil polygamy can't hurt" Queeny is dressed like a Warren Jeffs type follower with the severe hairdo and modest dress but she looks kind of psycho, puffing on a cigarette while staring at her phone, there's repetitive chanting in the background like a cult.... I guess it's performance art (not my cup of tea) but she definitely has some kind of interest in polygamy. 🤨

Where the hell did Meri meet this guy?

Do we know how they met?... Is he involved in LLR?... how has he managed to become so important to Meri in a relatively short period of time?.... Is this another catfish type situation where he planned on meeting Meri and befriending her, grooming her?... I have no idea and maybe there's nothing to it but if it was a planned encounter he's done an amazing job, he's managed to not only befriend Meri but he's become her BFF...... she can't quit talking about him and flirting with him.... much like her obsession with Jackie Overton as "Sam"

Blair sent Meri a pretty fancy birthday bouquet for a casual friend... maybe I missed it but I didn't see any bouquets from her LLR friends or her "fambly".....  He regularly goes out of his way to praise Meri and fawn all over her online, he invited her to his home at Christmas..... Maybe Meri feels safe because he's gay and not a love interest...  JMO but it all seems a bit over the top for a casual friend....maybe it's nothing and he's just a nice guy but my spider senses are tingling!!  lol  😁

Whether there's anything there or not I'd love to know what his deal is and where he came from... from what I've seen so far it all seems a little too convenient... plus Meri isn't that nice to be around so what's his angle?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

That poor child is a 3 year old female Kody. Damn those Brown genes are strong! 

Comparing Meri on the last two seasons of the show to pre-Catfishing, I can see she definitely has had ongoing facework done in the form of fillers and muscle relaxants, (possibly even melonoplasty), but her ongoing use of facetune on her pictures is ridiculous. It is clearly isn’t who she is on TV. If she was truly happy with who she is, as @TurtlePower pointed out above, she wouldn’t feel the need to alter her appearance in every picture to that degree. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Typo
  • Love 10
35 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I was hoping you'd do further investigation because I've done a little more digging last night and found another coincidence?......  Queeny seems to have some sort of fascination with polygamy.

I found several pics and videos on twitter, facebook and elsewhere of her mocking polygamy.

Here's one from twitter.....In this video labeled "a lil polygamy can't hurt" Queeny is dressed like a Warren Jeffs type follower with the severe hairdo and modest dress but she looks kind of psycho, puffing on a cigarette while staring at her phone, there's repetitive chanting in the background like a cult.... I guess it's performance art (not my cup of tea) but she definitely has some kind of interest in polygamy. 🤨

Where the hell did Meri meet this guy?

Do we know how they met?... Is he involved in LLR?... how has he managed to become so important to Meri in a relatively short period of time?.... Is this another catfish type situation where he planned on meeting Meri and befriending her, grooming her?... I have no idea and maybe there's nothing to it but if it was a planned encounter he's done an amazing job, he's managed to not only befriend Meri but he's become her BFF...... she can't quit talking about him and flirting with him.... much like her obsession with Jackie Overton as "Sam"

Blair sent Meri a pretty fancy birthday bouquet for a casual friend... maybe I missed it but I didn't see any bouquets from her LLR friends or her "fambly".....  He regularly goes out of his way to praise Meri and fawn all over her online, he invited her to his home at Christmas..... Maybe Meri feels safe because he's gay and not a love interest...  JMO but it all seems a bit over the top for a casual friend....maybe it's nothing and he's just a nice guy but my spider senses are tingling!!  lol  😁

Whether there's anything there or not I'd love to know what his deal is and where he came from... from what I've seen so far it all seems a little too convenient... plus Meri isn't that nice to be around so what's his angle?

That is my thoughts exactly Joan! Interesting isn’t it?  I’ve thought the same all along - what’s in it for this guy and what’s his angle? She’s ridiculously unpleasant and self-absorbed as a person and I’ve often wondered why the unconditional displays of love and friendship from him all the time? I’ve assumed him to be a fame whore and attention seeker who is trying to claw his way into the spotlight or draw attention to his own business from the moment I saw this Instagram love. He has pictures of him fan-girling over Lady Gaga somewhere too, so that combined with the desperate attempts to befriend Cher thing has cemented my thoughts he’s using Meri. 

No true friend of most famous people would gush over the friendship or they’d drop you like a hot potato for not being genuine. I’ve made acquaintances with a few semi-famous/famous people over the years, and they definitely value discretion and privacy and highly question the intentions and sincerity of people who befriend them due to their fame - rightly so. Meri is so desperate for affection and people who adore her, she doesn’t see through the veneer of people and their true intentions. I believe she clearly doesn’t question or investigate people’s motives objectively, because she’s such a narcissist she arrogantly assumes everyone is genuine in their love for her. (hence the obvious cat-fishing). That and perhaps she’s still not aware that being a public figure makes her a target for the hangers-on and she needs to put those walls up better for those people. 

I’ll dig more later today if I have time let us know if you find out any more  😊 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

That is my thoughts exactly Joan! Interesting isn’t it?  I’ve thought the same all along - what’s in it for this guy and what’s his angle? She’s ridiculously unpleasant and self-absorbed as a person and I’ve often wondered why the unconditional displays of love and friendship from him all the time? I’ve assumed him to be a fame whore and attention seeker who is trying to claw his way into the spotlight or draw attention to his own business from the moment I saw this Instagram love. He has pictures of him fan-girling over Lady Gaga somewhere too, so that combined with the desperate attempts to befriend Cher thing has cemented my thoughts he’s using Meri. 

No true friend of most famous people would gush over the friendship or they’d drop you like a hot potato for not being genuine. I’ve made acquaintances with a few semi-famous/famous people over the years, and they definitely value discretion and privacy and highly question the intentions and sincerity of people who befriend them due to their fame - rightly so. Meri is so desperate for affection and people who adore her, she doesn’t see through the veneer of people and their true intentions. I believe she clearly doesn’t question or investigate people’s motives objectively, because she’s such a narcissist she arrogantly assumes everyone is genuine in their love for her. (hence the obvious cat-fishing). That and perhaps she’s still not aware that being a public figure makes her a target for the hangers-on and she needs to put those walls up better for those people. 

I’ll dig more later today if I have time let us know if you find out any more  😊 

I had thought Blair Michaels and his husband were the couple of random guys Meri had met  in her hotel lobby when on her LLR cruise to St. Maarten and presented them with the bottle of rum she had won.  I just checked back and not the same two guys. 

Could Meri have contacted Blair hoping to find a wholesale source for her inspirational plaques?📜

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Could Meri have contacted Blair hoping to find a wholesale source for her inspirational plaques?📜

Surely there’s no room on her walls for more? 😉

Maybe he was responsible for the redo of the Lizzie’s rooms? She tagged him a logo Audrey did of the place, like he had some vested interest in it. 

My suspicions are still on him contacting her though and Joan’s mention of his friends with polygamy fascination is an interesting clue 🤔 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Surely there’s no room on her walls for more? 😉

Maybe he was responsible for the redo of the Lizzie’s rooms? She tagged him a logo Audrey did of the place, like he had some vested interest in it. 

My suspicions are still on him contacting her though and Joan’s mention of his friends with polygamy fascination is an interesting clue 🤔 

Ya the polygamy thing kind of surprised me... We need to dig around and see if there's more.

Wow this guy is sounding creepier by the minute... How old is he?... It sounds like a teenager chasing after Gaga, Cher.. Etc

I think you're right he's been desperately chasing after some type of friendship with a celebrity and he finally got one with poor old reality 🌟 Meri... She's so desperate she grabs onto the first person who's willing to be a complete fantard, laugh at all her dumb jokes, tell her she's looking gorgeous even though she looks like an orange toad, do stupid dances with her as she stomps around like a linebacker, send her big bouquets of flowers on her birthday that she can plaster all over instagram, flirt with her constantly, simply gush about everything she wears no matter how ugly, use secret words and references that only the two of them understand and then giggle when people ask what it means..... I mean really they act like a couple 13 yr olds online... It's embarrassing.  🙄

I wonder how much she's told this guy?

Omg could we possibly strike gold twice and get another catfish???  😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

She just doesn't learn, does she? At least he's not going to get her to fellate a banana. 

But damn, history does repeat itself.

I bet he's loving all the attention he's getting.

well, she is lonely and an Empty Nester....she never lets anyone forget that.  It never made sense to me how she could go on ad nauseum about the Empty Nestin', when she is Supposedly Mom to 17 other kids. It defies reasoning and the whole idea behind creating the plyg family.  She is constantly contradicting herself.

It annoyed me how Meri went out of her to say that she was never going to go and raise any of the other wive's kids.  She forgets Christine and Janelle raising and financially supporting Mariah all those years.    What a self centered witch. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

He has pictures of him fan-girling over Lady Gaga somewhere too, so that combined with the desperate attempts to befriend Cher thing has cemented my thoughts he’s using Meri.

lol Sofa you're soooo right!! 

Meri better watch out... this guy is a serious fame hunter.

Look who else he's been fan-girling... the "Roloffs" from "Little people, big world"

He  name drops that he met Zach and later Tori showed up... he even name drops Amy's freaking DOG "Felix" that he rode around with them and Zachs dog "Murphy"... he also says that Matt took a break from "filming" and came over to say hello. 

Man he's thirsty for fame... even Dog fame! 😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
spellingK
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Look who else he's been fan-girling... the "Roloffs" from "Little people, big world"

He  name drops that he met Zach and later Tori showed up... he even name drops Amy's freaking DOG "Felix" that he rode around with them and Zachs dog "Murphy"... he also says that Matt took a break from "filming" and came over to say hello. 

He’s using her loneliness & desperate need for attention for his own gain. He knows exactly what he’s doing, playing into her social media “flirting”. And she’s so thirsty that she just laps it right up. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Is he on his TLC Reality TV US tour? 

• LOL 6
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

For Pete's sake - "Blair Michael" is no different from anyone else willing to plunk down $300 to have a private tour of Roloff Farms.  From the website:

"We enjoy sharing the beautiful landscape and behind the scene stories of Roloff Farms. Each tour will visit the famous farm attractions that you may already be familiar including the Western Town, Molly’s Castle, The Twins’ Swamp Fort, Matt’s Bridge, a visit to the Secret Forest, the Tower of Terror and so much more! The 30-minute, unique tour will be guided by Matt, Zachary, Amy or Jeremy who will share fun stories and current tidbits going on at the farm. A hello and photo opportunity may be available with other family members who happen to be at the farm.

"Tours are offered every day of the week, all year long, during daylight hours (per availability) Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance. Email us with your date and time request and we will check current availability for you!"

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

For Pete's sake - "Blair Michael" is no different from anyone else willing to plunk down $300 to have a private tour of Roloff Farms.  From the website:

"We enjoy sharing the beautiful landscape and behind the scene stories of Roloff Farms. Each tour will visit the famous farm attractions that you may already be familiar including the Western Town, Molly’s Castle, The Twins’ Swamp Fort, Matt’s Bridge, a visit to the Secret Forest, the Tower of Terror and so much more! The 30-minute, unique tour will be guided by Matt, Zachary, Amy or Jeremy who will share fun stories and current tidbits going on at the farm. A hello and photo opportunity may be available with other family members who happen to be at the farm.

"Tours are offered every day of the week, all year long, during daylight hours (per availability) Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance. Email us with your date and time request and we will check current availability for you!"

THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS???

• LOL 11
5 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

That's a flat fee for the first three people in a group.  Fourth (and additional) person(s) are an additional $25.

Well, first of all, I couldn't get three people together who'd give a rat's ass about the place.  And second, that much money for only 30 minutes? Are there really that many sad and nerdy people out there that would actually pay that?  Man, come people REALLY need a hobby.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Well, first of all, I couldn't get three people together who'd give a rat's ass about the place.  And second, that much money for only 30 minutes? Are there really that many sad and nerdy people out there that would actually pay that?  Man, come people REALLY need a hobby.

Is this what is known as "Clout Chasing"?  I doubt that I would stop by there even if there was a billboard on the highway inviting tourists to stop by for free.  Hell, I don't even watch it for free on TV.

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I hear you.  We do sometimes like to go to places we've seen on TV shows, but this seems a bit steep.

Shoot, we stayed at Meri's B&B in Parowan and slept all night and got a great breakfast for less than that!!!

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Is this what is known as "Clout Chasing"?  I doubt that I would stop by there even if there was a billboard on the highway inviting tourists to stop by for free.  Hell, I don't even watch it for free on TV.

It's a whole new world.. "clout chasing" hadn't heard of that before.

The ones that bug me the most are the "virtue signalling" gang, instead of just not doing or saying what they find offensive they have to make sure everyone knows that they wouldn't do or say it because they're sooooo good... Blah blah blah...ya whatever Miss Perfect.... Sit your ass down 😂

Meri posted a video yesterday of the "The Brown Family Valentine ♥ Fondue Extravaganza!"... And all I could hear was Kootie yapping about his special cheese sauce as he displayed his fork with what looked like 2 chunks of celery covered in white slop.... They had bowls of melted chocolate everywhere and lots of pastries to dunk so I'm sure Janelle was in pig heaven. 🐷 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's a whole new world.. "clout chasing" hadn't heard of that before.

The ones that bug me the most are the "virtue signalling" gang, instead of just not doing or saying what they find offensive they have to make sure everyone knows that they wouldn't do or say it because they're sooooo good... Blah blah blah...ya whatever Miss Perfect.... Sit your ass down 😂

Meri posted a video yesterday of the "The Brown Family Valentine ♥ Fondue Extravaganza!"... And all I could hear was Kootie yapping about his special cheese sauce as he displayed his fork with what looked like 2 chunks of celery covered in white slop.... They had bowls of melted chocolate everywhere and lots of pastries to dunk so I'm sure Janelle was in pig heaven. 🐷 

The Virtue Signalers get me every time.  I joined 4 SW Facebook sites, (purely for research purposes hehe),  and when  topic is broached, such as the Brown family finances or the rotation schedule, you can count on at least one poster primly announcing "not our business".  They only want to hear positive remarks about what great people they are and Meri in particular, is lionized as the mainstay of the family.  I rarely comment, but those sites give an entirely different perspective to the Family Brown. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I hear you.  We do sometimes like to go to places we've seen on TV shows, but this seems a bit steep.

Shoot, we stayed at Meri's B&B in Parowan and slept all night and got a great breakfast for less than that!!!

Wanna go somewhere really special that's been featured in innumerable movies and TV shows (most famously known as the estate in the series Dynasty) - come to Filoli in my neck of the woods. Gorgeous estate, incredible gardens, and a lot cheaper than traipsing around the Roloff's farm. 

https://filoli.org/visit/

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS???

It get's better... he's done it twice... so $600

On the first tour Amy wasn't there... on this tour she is and he's so excited to meet her.

He also name drops Matts GF Caryn Chandler but I don't see her in the pics

The Brown's should try this with the Kootie Palace and Prairie Dog Plague property and for an extra $50 bucks you can take a dip in the POOP POND! yay!! lol

10 PICS

• LOL 6
25 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

The Virtue Signalers get me every time.  I joined 4 SW Facebook sites, (purely for research purposes hehe),  and when  topic is broached, such as the Brown family finances or the rotation schedule, you can count on at least one poster primly announcing "not our business".  They only want to hear positive remarks about what great people they are and Meri in particular, is lionized as the mainstay of the family.  I rarely comment, but those sites give an entirely different perspective to the Family Brown. 

I get what you are saying but isn't there kind of a fine line?  If someone says something racist, sexist, homophobic or bullying is it OK because you personally didn't say it?  People disagree about standards and appropriateness all the time.  While I'm sure you probably didn't say anything actually offensive by current standards, for MY purposes, I would find it interesting that someone would choose to disagree.  Says a lot about their mindset.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

She just doesn't learn, does she? At least he's not going to get her to fellate a banana. 

But damn, history does repeat itself.

I bet he's loving all the attention he's getting.

OK HANG THE HECK ON.

I only just started watching this mess and I don't have the time or interest to go into the whole series, but I HAVE to know details on this catfishing disaster (which I imagine will elucidate this whole banana thing, whether I like it or not). Can someone tell me what season/year this happened?

5 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

OK HANG THE HECK ON.

I only just started watching this mess and I don't have the time or interest to go into the whole series, but I HAVE to know details on this catfishing disaster (which I imagine will elucidate this whole banana thing, whether I like it or not). Can someone tell me what season/year this happened?

They never showed any of the really juicy details (i.e. the banana) on the show.  People pulled the really juicy details from various social media sites and helpfully copied them here.  Meri sent "Sam" an "interesting" picture featuring a banana.  Apparently she also scratched his name in to her leg.

• Love 4