Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

Meri looks like she's wearing maternity clothes in that pic.

Wonder what she will do when Lularoe finally collapses? IMO, she's letting her self-identity get too wrapped up in it.

I would bet that hardly any time is actually spent with family (outside of Mariah and filming) or with Kody. 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Great comments!  Calling Meri out on her bullshit is ballsy, and I love it!  Way to go, people!

Of course there will be the ones that will respond by saying: 

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY JUST SHUT UP AND WHY ARE YOU HERE ANYWAY?!?

I will always maintain that the entire Brown family (at least the ones who are still interested in being "famous" - bless you Logan!) should kiss the ground every morning and thank US, the COL Snarker groups, because without US (here at Primetime and elsewhere) no one would GAF and they wouldn't have a show.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Of course there will be the ones that will respond by saying: 

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY JUST SHUT UP AND WHY ARE YOU HERE ANYWAY?!?

I will always maintain that the entire Brown family (at least the ones who are still interested in being "famous" - bless you Logan!) should kiss the ground every morning and thank US, the COL Snarker groups, because without US (here at Primetime and elsewhere) no one would GAF and they wouldn't have a show.

You're absolutely right!  We the snarkers should get a thank you.  Unfortunately, since this family of slapnuts probably wouldn't agree, all we'll get is their middle hand digits.  Haha, remember the tell-nothing where Kootie gave us the middle finger salute?  Classic.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
40 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

You're absolutely right!  We the snarkers should get a thank you.  Unfortunately, since this family of slapnuts probably wouldn't agree, all we'll get is their middle hand digits.  Haha, remember the tell-nothing where Kootie gave us the middle finger salute?  Classic.

Oh I'm CERTAIN they're aware. They actually encourage, aid and abett the snark because it's their bread and butter. 

But they'll never admit it. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Oh I'm CERTAIN they're aware. They actually encourage, aid and abett the snark because it's their bread and butter. 

But they'll never admit it. 

Absolutely they're aware.  Case in point, Meri's provocative teaser postings hinting at a new beau, then faux indignation that the posts are interpreted in the way she had slyly intended them.  To a lesser extent, Mykelti's recent posts vaguely hinting that she may be pregnant, then it turns out she has simply run out of coffee.

This is all calculated to keep the buzz alive during the off season.  Just doing their job.🤷‍♀️

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

And another thing...

C8A02CE5-EAB7-4855-88E5-8CF68AEB7924.thumb.jpeg.dab5b7e90eaa56b1c77c61e8b534039a.jpeg

Fingers crossed there was a fire extinguisher nearby, given the great deal of hazards in the form of highly flammable material and hairspray present at Meri’s recent recruitment session. 

I actually find it a bit sad (and maddening) that this many people think this company is their road to riches.  And that they are SOOOO out of it re news they haven't yet heard what a scam LuLaRo is.  Like they actively avoid news or research.  Ok, maybe I don't feel sad for them.  The info is out there and not hidden.  People who are not curious enough about anything to research before plunking down a lot of dough that they most likely cannot afford really are a special breed.  

• Love 11
7 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

How bout some of the soon to be deleted comments?

I definitely agree with the poster about prints vs solids, but I didn't realize until I saw Meri standing in front of those racks, that there seem to be no solids at all.  I  am wearing a purple shirt with little white flowers at the moment with purple shorts which looks ok, but the only places I wear it is to the gym and maybe to the grocery.  Most larger prints do make many  COLs look frumpy.  Some very thin young things might get away with some of it a little better.

I keep waiting for the final collapse of Luluroe, but it seems to be on life support forever and a day.

One of my daughter's friends age 32 is or was selling the stuff, but she always looks good so I don't know if there is good stuff in the mix or if she just won't wear it herself.   The other person I know that is or was selling also looks good in her clothes.   Haven't noticed either wearing awful prints of leggings.

Edited by Twopper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

My daughter has a close friend that sells LLN, too.  When I asked, I was told that her friend enjoys it.  I'll have to get an update when my daughter next visits, as it's been awhile since I asked.  My daughter has never bought any of it, and never intends to.  Said friend is a SAHM with 5 kids.  

I see so many sad stories about this LLN scam, and with all the bad press, it's hard to understand why anyone can still sell it.  Overpriced, mostly butt-ugly, and Meri is going to continue to make bank on it?  Unreal.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

This is what I imagine the wardrobe room at clown college looks like.

😂😂

Those clothes look like puked up Fruity Pebbles.

Also, she looks to be encroaching into Janelle territory size-wise. She’s gotta be over 240lb. 

#ChubbyWubby #FlagstaffFail #NoReallyItsASmall

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

6A3C5D23-1AB5-4160-969F-306F7D0851ED.thumb.jpeg.5f17ad42bf76574fb7cd2d04cd42b1db.jpeg

Um yeah Meri, sure you know more successful people then you in the pyramid who aren’t on TV... only because they are the 1% -ers who created the pyramid and signed you up. This angers me beyond belief. She’s so arrogant and ignorant at the same time. 

The answer is unequivocally ‘No I  wouldn’t.’ Not ‘passably yes but I guess we’ll never know. I’m a hard worker and SUPER ambitious’.  🙄

Meri has a huge following of sycophants, ongoing minor fame and had enough money to easy afford the sign up. Of course her MLM success is because she’s on TV. 

There are many hard workers who are super ambitious Meri, that your example will undoubtably influence to sign up for this scheme. They will sign up as sellers with the same gusto and intense passion you have Meri, but they will quickly isolate their family and friends with their sales pitches and burn out with exhaustion trying to sell the god-awful inventory no one in their circle wants, that they spent 6 grand on purchasing when they couldn’t afford it, but were desperate and vulnerable and saw you Meri - promoting it as the easy way to live the dream.

They are destined to fail as that’s how MLM works. Only 1-2% who already have money and a huge network at their disposal, who get in early, will profit from this. The remaining 98% will lose money and will be told it’s their own fault as they ‘weren’t ambitious enough or didn’t work hard enough’ (exactly like Meri insinuates here in her comment) by their upline when in reality it has ZILCH to do with it. Fuck you Meri and your privilege. You are the worst kind of scammer using your celebrity to make money off fans and then playing dumb.  

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Whoops errors
  • Love 18
23 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

6A3C5D23-1AB5-4160-969F-306F7D0851ED.thumb.jpeg.5f17ad42bf76574fb7cd2d04cd42b1db.jpeg

Um yeah Meri, sure you know more successful people then you in the pyramid who aren’t on TV... only because they are the 1% -ers who created the pyramid and signed you up. This angers me beyond belief. She’s so arrogant and ignorant at the same time. 

The answer is unequivocally ‘yes’ . Not ‘passably yes but I guess we’ll never know as I’m a hard worker and SUPER ambitious’.  🙄

Meri has a huge following of sycophants, ongoing minor fame and had enough money to easy afford the sign up. Of course it’s because she’s on TV. 

There are many hard workers who are super ambitious Meri, that your example will undoubtably influence to sign up for this scheme. They will sign up as sellers with the same gusto and intense passion you have Meri, but they will quickly isolate their family and friends with their sales pitches and burn out with exhaustion trying to sell the god-awful inventory no one in their circle wants, that they spent 6 grand on purchasing when they couldn’t afford it, but were desperate and vulnerable and saw you Meri - promoting it as the easy way to live the dream.

They are destined to fail as that’s how MLM works. Only 1-2% who already have money and a huge network at their disposal, who get in early, will profit from this. The remaining 98% will lose money and will be told it’s their own fault as they ‘weren’t ambitious enough or didn’t work hard enough’ (exactly like Meri insinuates here in her comment) by their upline when in reality it has ZILCH to do it. Fuck you Meri and your privilege. You are the worst kind of scammer using your celebrity to make money off fans and then playing dumb.  

I wish I could like this a thousand times.  👏🏻 

• Love 6

I just remember back in my Facebook days watching the shitshow of Meri selling LLN on her live VIP group. She sold a ton (or at least people claimed a ton -it's not really sold until after the person actually pays) then she cut to her sister or one of her other poor, hapless downline syncophants and the viewing numbers plummeted to around 20 viewers and no one claiming. I felt so bad for this woman, I had to shut it off. 

• Love 2

Leave it to former HBIC Meri to have a canned response and try to cover her expanding, lying ass.  

One of my former coworkers said of our then supervisor:  "If her butt grew every time she told a lie, she'd quit lying."  I guess that hasn't stopped Drudge from her scammy lying ways, as she still has an army of skanks willing to listen to a D-list (un)reality "star" and sign on to sell, or buy her ugly synthetic stinky shit.  UGH!

2 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I just remember back in my Facebook days watching the shitshow of Meri selling LLN on her live VIP group. She sold a ton (or at least people claimed a ton -it's not really sold until after the person actually pays) then she cut to her sister or one of her other poor, hapless downline syncophants and the viewing numbers plummeted to around 20 viewers and no one claiming. I felt so bad for this woman, I had to shut it off. 

Yet these same sycophants probably still kiss Meri's ass.  That is all kinds of fucked up.

• Love 9

I have to agree with Meri on two points.  We have all witnessed her "super intense (SEX) drive" when she relentlessly pursued Sam, and her "intense ambition" while she fruitlessly pursues Kody for a crumb of affection or attention.

• LOL 8

"driven" Meri? 

Are we talking about the person who went on and on about going back to college and getting her degree to work with "at risk kids" and signed up for ONE class? 

The same person who'd leave a job to go travel with Kody and stick Janelle with the bills? 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, MsTree said:

Since when is "passably" a synonym for "possibly"?? Or is this just 'twitter-speak'?😩

Yeah I agree with you it’s used awkwardly and like she meant to use possibly. She was ‘passably’ feeling the heat there while typing, knowing she’s a lying liar who lies and that’s why she mixed them up. 🤥

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 7

If I had ever rolled into my mother's home looking like that, with wicked witch eyebrows, raccoon eyes and the rest of my face neglected, the first thing she would have said to me would be "what's wrong?  come here and sit down, let me make you a nice cup of tea or a stiff drink".

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

6653CBE2-EE26-4974-ADDE-35D166FDC66F.thumb.jpeg.b9660fc7538149c354c95b55e16a4293.jpeg

Wait. She wore this to a wedding? Did she even like the couple getting married?

It looks like a T-shirt.

A T-shirt that looks like bad kitchen floor linoleum or a Dutch souvenir plate. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 19
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

6653CBE2-EE26-4974-ADDE-35D166FDC66F.thumb.jpeg.b9660fc7538149c354c95b55e16a4293.jpeg

It looks like a T-shirt.

I kind of reminded me of compass points.  Just a subtle reminder to the other attendees that Meri is a Travelin' Gal. 

#allbecauseIfeellsounwelcomeathomeIneedtoescape

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I see the Star of David between arrows.  It does look like an uncomfortable t-shirt more suited for, well, nothing.  Now I'm waiting for a selfie with some man, any man, to make Kootie notice her, and which will fail, like usual.  If she wasn't such a straight-up bitch, I might feel a bit sorry for ol' Mare.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I see the Star of David between arrows.  It does look like an uncomfortable t-shirt more suited for, well, nothing.  Now I'm waiting for a selfie with some man, any man, to make Kootie notice her, and which will fail, like usual.  If she wasn't such a straight-up bitch, I might feel a bit sorry for ol' Mare.

Same. I dislike her even more for using her minor celebrity status to con people out of their money to support her pyramid scam—we all know she wouldn’t be as successful if she were Jane Q Public.  

As long as Meri acts like a jerk, I’ll continue to not feel sorry for her. 

• Love 13

She posted yesterday that she was headed up to the B&B with a car full of stuff.  Maybe they had the bridal party staying there and Meri was part of the cleaning crew?

Sorry - every piece of LLR that I've ever seen was just not very pretty.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 9/15/2019 at 1:28 AM, Sofa Sloth said:

It looks like a T-shirt.

I couldn't see what this Marley looked like so I went to google and could not understand why it wasn't coming up.  I was looking for LuLuNo.  HA!  I figured it out and no.  Meri, this cut is NOT meant for your figure.

image.png.5d68fb4ce88f423f14d173f46cf73f6f.png

• Love 3

"Lizzie left us all the good stuff".  This is just sad, I can guarantee that if those miniature lamps were turned over, there would be "Made in Japan" or a sticker that says "Taiwan" on the bottom.  This type of dreck was sold in Woolworth's, aimed at the little kid with his allowance money wanting to buy a gift for mom or grandma.  Not antique and not "good stuff".

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

"Lizzie left us all the good stuff".  This is just sad, I can guarantee that if those miniature lamps were turned over, there would be "Made in Japan" or a sticker that says "Taiwan" on the bottom.  This type of dreck was sold in Woolworth's, aimed at the little kid with his allowance money wanting to buy a gift for mom or grandma.  Not antique and not "good stuff".

I had to laugh because we had them too. 

You can tell they're fairly recent knickknacks because they're too clean. If they'd actually been USED, they'd have burn/scorch marks. 

• Love 8

I just had a thought. 

How, exactly, does Meri even know all this crap belonged to her family?!?  In viewing the property records on the Iron County website, her family (Adams, right?) last owned the property in 1987 (when it was sold in a foreclosure auction) and there have been four owners since then. That was over 30 years ago! Is she saying that the owners kept everything like a museum?  

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I just had a thought. 

How, exactly, does Meri even know all this crap belonged to her family?!?  In viewing the property records on the Iron County website, her family (Adams, right?) last owned the property in 1987 (when it was sold in a foreclosure auction) and there have been four owners since then. That was over 30 years ago! Is she saying that the owners kept everything like a museum?  

I could be wrong but I seem to recall that Meri was even mistaken about which family member had owned the house.  Does anyone else remember this coming up around the time Meri brought her mother and some other family members before she closed on the B&B?

With 4 owners and the passage of 30 years, there were bound to be little tchotchkes left behind and Meri has romanticized that these little bits and bobs were all part of her heritage.

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I could be wrong but I seem to recall that Meri was even mistaken about which family member had owned the house.  Does anyone else remember this coming up around the time Meri brought her mother and some other family members before she closed on the B&B?

With 4 owners and the passage of 30 years, there were bound to be little tchotchkes left behind and Meri has romanticized that these little bits and bobs were all part of her heritage.

I believe it's mostly stuff that was actually acquired by Vickie, who sold the place to Meri.  Vicki owned it for 15 years. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Wasn't there some statement a few weeks back about Meri's priceless antiques....  IIRC it had something to do with her rental?... Jeeez my memory is shot!   😂

Maybe the lamps weren't at the B&B but rather just stuff that was handed down to her over the years?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

That, and she also told the big whopper that they/whoever were plygs. 

This aligns with "You didn't tell us your mom was going to live there" - - - >"In my mind I did." 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, suomi said:

That, and she also told the big whopper that they/whoever were plygs. 

This aligns with "You didn't tell us your mom was going to live there" - - - >"In my mind I did." 

Oh yeah, the plyg story.  It made no sense.  Meri concocted the story about the main floor bedroom with the exterior door so the husband could be discreet about which wife was favored that night.  Either that was the husband's bedroom and the lucky lady of the evening could slither down the porch and enter the bed chamber via the exterior door or the appointed lady would occupy that bedroom that evening and he would sidle in and saddle up.  All a complete fantasy by Meri.  Vicki just smiled and nodded in agreement, she knew she had Meri totally hooked by then.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I thought Meri said each bedroom on the first floor had a door to the outside, imagining that Mr. Plyg could go from room to room without the awkwardness of other wives passing him in the hall.  It wasn't until the grand opening that someone, perhaps her sister or brother, said Lizzie wasn't the owner (it may have been her inlaws' house) and the owner wasn't a plyg.  For all we know Vicki could have added doors so BnBers could sit on the porch outside their rooms.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

True story, fellow COLs:  my niece stopped by on her way to work this morning.  She had on the prettiest floral print skater dress.  She's full-figured and curvy and it was very flattering on her.  IT. WAS. LULANO!

Is that even possible?  I'm still a little confused and shaky by the experience.

• LOL 18
9 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

True story, fellow COLs:  my niece stopped by on her way to work this morning.  She had on the prettiest floral print skater dress.  She's full-figured and curvy and it was very flattering on her.  IT. WAS. LULANO!

Is that even possible?  I'm still a little confused and shaky by the experience.

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I just had a thought. 

There you go inflicting actual facts into the scenario!  HA!  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I just had a thought. 

Well...it makes you wonder if Meri was at the auction in 1987 and bought stuff and then has kept it.  Things belonging to her family...technically...from that time wouldn't necessarily mean that it came from Lizzie's actual lifetime. Meri is one of those people who doesn't just want some random thing cluttering up the counter (hem...hem...Robyn...), but each item needs to have this connection and story to go with it.  When she is "showing off" her stuff she just bubbles and glows when telling those "stories".  She made a dig at Janelle (as she loves to do on camera) about how she likes nice things and knows how to take care of them...

• Love 7
6 hours ago, CouchTater said:

By skater dress do you mean really short (where floral, full-figured and flattering sound improbable)? Or one of those knee length ones?

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Well...it makes you wonder if Meri was at the auction in 1987 and bought stuff and then has kept it.  Things belonging to her family...technically...from that time wouldn't necessarily mean that it came from Lizzie's actual lifetime. Meri is one of those people who doesn't just want some random thing cluttering up the counter (hem...hem...Robyn...), but each item needs to have this connection and story to go with it.  When she is "showing off" her stuff she just bubbles and glows when telling those "stories".  She made a dig at Janelle (as she loves to do on camera) about how she likes nice things and knows how to take care of them...

Well...Meri was only about 17 years old at the time, so I doubt she was buying stuff at auction. But from the paperwork, it appears to have been a foreclosure auction in November 1987 on the county courthouse steps. I don't think the contents of the home were sold individually.  The lienholder appears to have been the only interested party. 

Maybe it was all crap her mom had saved for sentimental reasons and brought along with her when she moved to parowan after she sold her house (and I suspect helped fund the purchase of the B&B). Some people just can't throw anything out.

Based on the photos from when Vickie owned the B&B compared to now, it appears she sold it to Meri as is - including furniture and probably knick knacks. If Vickie is actually on SM I bet she's laughing her ass off at seeing her garage sale finds being lauded as Meri's family heirlooms. 

Meri also commented somewhere on IG recently that grandma Lizzie stood on the steps of the old church in town and kept it from being torn down. I wonder if there's anything substantiating that? Or is it just family lore? Or maybe Meri just made it up. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 9/6/2019 at 6:00 PM, Meowwww said:

Just coming back to say that she’s had fillers in her cheeks, along her cheekbones.  

Not hating, I get fillers there too.  Just not so much as she does. 

Right before reading this I was going to ask what did she have done?? Her face looks so odd right now. Especially her eyes... is it the eyeliner... or was she told to open her eyes more when taking a picture????  its driving me crazy!!

On 9/13/2019 at 9:52 AM, Adiba said:

Wonder what she will do when Lularoe finally collapses? IMO, she's letting her self-identity get too wrapped up in it.

She'll start selling clothes under her 'own boutique' of clothes from China much like many other past LLR consultants have done.  I'm kinda surprised she hasn't done that yet but I'm sure she likes all the freebie trips she gets from LLR. 

I follow a seller here in Iowa and they go on all the same trips and recently had back to back trips to LLR headquarters for being randomly chosen (i think there was a week or two between the trips).  If you are buying a lot you seem to get treated with VIP status. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 2