Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Rhondinella

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Adam and Tamiky?  Tamify? 

 I think that says Tammy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

And if I'm a mom, I don't know that I would want to see a sign every day indicating how far away my kids are from me.

And it certainly doesn't do anything to enhance the guest experience.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/13/2019 at 7:54 PM, LilWharveyGal said:

Cement?!

Well there hasn't been a Robyn sighting lately...

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Adam and Tamiky?  Tamify?  But this would be the Adam once married to Janelle, yes?

Meri and Kody??  Hahahahaha

What does The Final Five mean?  I thought Meri was one of eight or nine siblings, is she saying that these are the only five that are left?

And if I'm a mom, I don't know that I would want to see a sign every day indicating how far away my kids are from me.

Go back to shilling holey leggings, Meri.

Well, I know she had a sister who died from cancer but something tells me she's only counting the full sibs and not any from other wives her dad might have had. 

Isn't it strange that Meri's mom never references the other wives that her husband had?  Also, do you wonder if Kody's mom and Janelle's mom still live together? 

3 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

And it certainly doesn't do anything to enhance the guest experience.

She probably got the idea from a similar sign at Disneyland.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

And it certainly doesn't do anything to enhance the guest experience.

Once again, her marketing skills really suck.  What guest cares about the siblings of the owner? 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

D6F181D6-0515-4B13-9255-10233E0B415E.jpeg

C521FC32-9C5B-454B-BE8E-83DAB8E5F10D.jpeg

90B0975C-A6AF-4DB6-9F3F-B99B2B36EE08.jpeg

Sign Me Up!!!   No wait, I'll be washing my hair those 4 nights.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Sign Me Up!!!   No wait, I'll be washing my hair those 4 nights.

I'll be picking lint out of my cat's belly button.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not going to lie - if I could I would be soooo tempted to go on this cruise as a non-group member so that I could spy/snark on them. But sadly I have a baby at home and, as they say, I want the privilege of raising my child.🤣

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

I've never had the urge to go on a cruise, but if I WAS going to go I sure as hell wouldn't go on one leaving from Galveston, TX 

Now I have the Glen Campbell song in my head. 

  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Sign Me Up!!!   No wait, I'll be washing my hair those 4 nights.

I will be waxing the cat.  First I have to get a cat!!  Maybe I'll watch an important documentary on uses of the chisel

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Once again, a major marketing fail. Just looks like a big featureless field and cannot even discern an arch. No flowers, no garden ornaments, no water features.

Yeah, Mer, where do I sign up. Not.

I love to garden so if it were me, I'd be growing all sorts of flowers and probably some veggies as well - heirloom tomatoes, lettuce, herbs, etc.  A chef's garden, like at the venerated MacCallum House in Mendocino. 

(Highly recommend this place btw - the free breakfast is amazing and Mendocino is lovely)

https://www.maccallumhouse.com/about/philosophy.php

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Once again, a major marketing fail. Just looks like a big featureless field and cannot even discern an arch. No flowers, no garden ornaments, no water features.

I totally agree about the yard being very blah, but to me it actually looks quite small.  The unsightly gazebo/patio area has to be right behind her, which just leaves this grassy area that isn't even made completely private by the hedge.  (Hi, neighbor's car!)  And that's not to say that small and intimate spaces can't be lovely, but this is just drab, drab, drab.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

And that's not to say that small and intimate spaces can't be lovely, but this is just drab, drab, drab.

But you haven't seen it after Kody has strung lights!!!! (LOL)

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

But you haven't seen it after Kody has strung lights!!!! (LOL)

Nobody has. 😆 Kody, performing work at Meri's Parowan House?  Surely you jest.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

What's telling on her hashtags is "#getawayhouse". Then she bitches when people talk about whether or not she's leaving--the jackass kinda puts it out there.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

What's telling on her hashtags is "#getawayhouse". Then she bitches when people talk about whether or not she's leaving--the jackass kinda puts it out there.

Lots of people in Arizona have second (summer) houses up in the mountains.  So that's what "getaway" house means here.  Just a place to get away.

Personally, I think the smartest move Meri could make would be to REALLY use it in the manner you suggest.  She needs to leave Flagstaff.  All of her happy pictures are when she's away from the "fambly."

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Sign Me Up!!!   No wait, I'll be washing my hair those 4 nights.

That seems pretty expensive for a 4 day cruise - I just looked on the cruise website and rates start at 279 for an inside cabin per person and 359 for ocean view -cruise only rates . Is Royal Caribbean the official cruise line of D list celebrities like Meri and Whitney Thore ?

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if a non-LLN person were to go on this cruise, would they spend 24/7 trying to get away from all the MLM crazies trying to get them to sign up?  Because that would be a living nightmare.

Also, if one is prone to seasickness, I'd imagine the plethora of headache-inducing patterns and prints swishing past on the Lido deck would make one feel much, much worse.

I'll pass, I have to rearrange my sock drawer (and if you know the movie this line came from, you are my spirit sister). 🙂

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Sign Me Up!!!   No wait, I'll be washing my hair those 4 nights.

If someone pays for me I would go but would I have to hang out with these weirdos?  #don'tmakemehangwithclowns  #livingmyWHY😫  #itsmoreyellowinperson 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I wonder if a non-LLN person were to go on this cruise, would they spend 24/7 trying to get away from all the MLM crazies trying to get them to sign up?  Because that would be a living nightmare.

Also, if one is prone to seasickness, I'd imagine the plethora of headache-inducing patterns and prints swishing past on the Lido deck would make one feel much, much worse.

I'll pass, I have to rearrange my sock drawer (and if you know the movie this line came from, you are my spirit sister). 🙂

Oh, it's not an official LLR cruise, it's just Meri with her LLBuds trying to drum up business for her travel agent friend.

Bet she's getting a kickback.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I've never had the urge to go on a cruise, but if I WAS going to go I sure as hell wouldn't go on one leaving from Galveston, TX 

Now I have the Glen Campbell song in my head. 

As a cruise veteran, I can vouch for the fact that Galveston is a good port.  Not as hectic as some of the larger ports, with good parking nearby.  We cruised out of there to Cozumel, Roatan, and somewhere else I can't remember.  

  • Like 7
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

As a cruise veteran, I can vouch for the fact that Galveston is a good port.  Not as hectic as some of the larger ports, with good parking nearby.  We cruised out of there to Cozumel, Roatan, and somewhere else I can't remember.  

It might be, but what if one lives closer to California or Florida? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

It might be, but what if one lives closer to California or Florida? 

Those are fine as well.  Living in Arizona,  we have to travel in some direction.  It just depends on where you want to go.  I doubt we'll be going out of Galveston again,  as we don't particularly want to go on the western Caribbean route again.  North to Alaska!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

North to Alaska!

If you board from Seattle we should do cinnamon rolls.  Hannah's hats optional. 🙂

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

That seems pretty expensive for a 4 day cruise - I just looked on the cruise website and rates start at 279 for an inside cabin per person and 359 for ocean view -cruise only rates . Is Royal Caribbean the official cruise line of D list celebrities like Meri and Whitney Thore ?

My guess is they are not renting a standard cabin.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

22ED8D3E-E163-439A-BB79-9D8826B621D1.jpeg

60370231-59C3-4BA1-AD40-5AC9CFF6F624.jpeg

Fish Whiskers and Miss M did admit to having a bonfire the other night............(idiots). 

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

The video kept freezing. After it froze on this image, I couldn’t bring myself to watch anymore 😂 It pretty much encapsulates the manical craziness that is LulaNO. 

8242122C-A0CB-4648-A503-440C82A33ABA.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if I can get any tips from Meri on selling clothes out of my garage?  

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if I can get any tips from Meri on selling clothes out of my garage?  

Only if you sign up to be part of her down-line.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

I apologize in advance for so many pictures. I am not even including them all. These are from her Instagram stories, and piss me off, so I’m sharing.....perhaps I’m not alone.

3BAC81B0-B3EC-4C4A-9D81-D2CCEA39E31D.jpeg

624A8CE7-EDAE-4017-8160-750D7F3715E2.jpeg

A54A725E-02D8-44B4-8C82-2676F41077EC.jpeg

33B5BD12-F5A7-47E4-A83C-B507B418D2BA.jpeg

87EE22C5-2895-48A3-B3B0-E4F5B5181490.jpeg

DDEC2A2D-4BD0-416D-8B51-F05324398FC0.jpeg

  • Surprise 15
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I apologize in advance for so many pictures. I am not even including them all. These are from her Instagram stories, and piss me off, so I’m sharing.....perhaps I’m not alone.

3BAC81B0-B3EC-4C4A-9D81-D2CCEA39E31D.jpeg

624A8CE7-EDAE-4017-8160-750D7F3715E2.jpeg

A54A725E-02D8-44B4-8C82-2676F41077EC.jpeg

33B5BD12-F5A7-47E4-A83C-B507B418D2BA.jpeg

87EE22C5-2895-48A3-B3B0-E4F5B5181490.jpeg

DDEC2A2D-4BD0-416D-8B51-F05324398FC0.jpeg

Yep!  There may be lives at risk, but let's capitalize on it.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 10

Share this post


Link to post

So okay... She's supposed to be preparing to evacuate. When pray tell is she going to get this stuff to the post office, and if there is an evacuation does she expect the postman to come pick up?

Also let's not even get into the probability that whatever is shipped is going to reek of smoke.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Is our dear Mare trying desperately to stay in the top tier of LuLaNo?  She is despicable and then some.  Sandy nailed it, she's capitalizing.  Shame on her.  And shame on her sycophant ass-kissers for buying into this.  

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/19/2019 at 9:20 PM, LilWharveyGal said:

If you board from Seattle we should do cinnamon rolls.  Hannah's hats optional. 🙂

Call me! I’m in Brier

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

If I were her and her inventory is insured, I’d hope it would all burn. Then she could go out on top before it (Lularoe) all comes crashing down.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Her behavior is disgusting.  What’s next a “Plague” Sale?  Yep folks, prairie dogs are dying!  Come hear the Angles sing! Mismatched clothing with slight smoky smell.  Each and every outfit goes from day to night.  Attend the funeral of your favorite prairie dog, then go straight Gavelston to board my cruise.  No need to stop home and change outfits! The prairie dogs are dead so they don’t mind the atrocious clothes, and the cruisers sell this shit, so we don’t care either.  Win-Win for everybody! Operators are standing by.....oh wait they’re not operators, they’re firefighters.  You know, because I should be preparing to evacuate instead of shilling my shit.  

giphy.gif

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

She's marked everything down to what appears to be a little more than what she probably paid for it. Still butt ugly though IMO.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I apologize in advance for so many pictures. I am not even including them all. These are from her Instagram stories, and piss me off, so I’m sharing.....perhaps I’m not alone.

3BAC81B0-B3EC-4C4A-9D81-D2CCEA39E31D.jpeg

624A8CE7-EDAE-4017-8160-750D7F3715E2.jpeg

A54A725E-02D8-44B4-8C82-2676F41077EC.jpeg

33B5BD12-F5A7-47E4-A83C-B507B418D2BA.jpeg

87EE22C5-2895-48A3-B3B0-E4F5B5181490.jpeg

DDEC2A2D-4BD0-416D-8B51-F05324398FC0.jpeg

"Clear My Shop Fire Sale"? Ummm, just my take as having worked wildland fires: How. Fucking. Rude. 

This isn't a joke. People can die fighting fire. Peoples' homes could be lost. Leave it to our Meri to turn it into a joke. I'm so mad I'd like to give her my old fire gear and send her onto the fire line and see how funny/opportunistic it is to her then. I can't stand this woman. 

Eh, never mind. She wouldn't be able to squeeze those fire trousers above her knees anyways (feeling especially snarky towards her today). There's a joke for her. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Is this legal? I thought LLR Corporate frowned on sales.

I don't wish Meri or the owner of her rental house any ill will, but the idea of seeing those clothes turn into a molten blob of polyester goo sounds like a very satisfying end to them.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/19/2019 at 12:47 PM, laurakaye said:

I wonder if a non-LLN person were to go on this cruise, would they spend 24/7 trying to get away from all the MLM crazies trying to get them to sign up?  Because that would be a living nightmare.

Also, if one is prone to seasickness, I'd imagine the plethora of headache-inducing patterns and prints swishing past on the Lido deck would make one feel much, much worse.

I'll pass, I have to rearrange my sock drawer (and if you know the movie this line came from, you are my spirit sister). 🙂

It is probably too dangerous to arrange my sock drawer.

I would rather take the Disney cruise with the Outdaughtered gang than cruise with Meri and a trunk show of those hideous clothes.

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Is this legal? I thought LLR Corporate frowned on sales.

I don't wish Meri or the owner of her rental house any ill will, but the idea of seeing those clothes turn into a molten blob of polyester goo sounds like a very satisfying end to them.

They lifted that restriction last year I think. She's using the LLR platform, and they allowed it. 

Probably they had to due to all the GOOB and thrift store/Poshmark discounts.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

This is classic MLM behavior. 

Agree. Disgusting, but sadly typical of an unscrupulous pyramid scheme.

I saw on my Facebook newsfeed recently an old acquaintance talking about her cousins untimely tragic death from cancer and that it could have been prevented, if she’d only purchased a Kangen water filter. (MLM). Seriously new low of hideous! 

It’s all from the MLM cult leaders complete lack of business ethics, morals and appropriateness (the likes of DeAnne posing with corpses and injured family members). They expect their customers (the consultants) to sell inventory the same way, like complete desperadoes, no matter the personal cost. Just buy more stock and move it anyway you can or you’re a failure! What a pity these woman (and men) get sucked in to such a shit show and can’t see the horrible people they inevitably become. 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...