Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

Is this legal? I thought LLR Corporate frowned on sales.

I don't wish Meri or the owner of her rental house any ill will, but the idea of seeing those clothes turn into a molten blob of polyester goo sounds like a very satisfying end to them.

• Love 11
On 7/19/2019 at 12:47 PM, laurakaye said:

I wonder if a non-LLN person were to go on this cruise, would they spend 24/7 trying to get away from all the MLM crazies trying to get them to sign up?  Because that would be a living nightmare.

Also, if one is prone to seasickness, I'd imagine the plethora of headache-inducing patterns and prints swishing past on the Lido deck would make one feel much, much worse.

I'll pass, I have to rearrange my sock drawer (and if you know the movie this line came from, you are my spirit sister). 🙂

It is probably too dangerous to arrange my sock drawer.

I would rather take the Disney cruise with the Outdaughtered gang than cruise with Meri and a trunk show of those hideous clothes.

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Is this legal? I thought LLR Corporate frowned on sales.

I don't wish Meri or the owner of her rental house any ill will, but the idea of seeing those clothes turn into a molten blob of polyester goo sounds like a very satisfying end to them.

They lifted that restriction last year I think. She's using the LLR platform, and they allowed it. 

Probably they had to due to all the GOOB and thrift store/Poshmark discounts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

This is classic MLM behavior. 

Agree. Disgusting, but sadly typical of an unscrupulous pyramid scheme.

I saw on my Facebook newsfeed recently an old acquaintance talking about her cousins untimely tragic death from cancer and that it could have been prevented, if she’d only purchased a Kangen water filter. (MLM). Seriously new low of hideous! 

It’s all from the MLM cult leaders complete lack of business ethics, morals and appropriateness (the likes of DeAnne posing with corpses and injured family members). They expect their customers (the consultants) to sell inventory the same way, like complete desperadoes, no matter the personal cost. Just buy more stock and move it anyway you can or you’re a failure! What a pity these woman (and men) get sucked in to such a shit show and can’t see the horrible people they inevitably become. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Meri has no little kids at home to keep calm and alert to possible evacuation during this disaster.  It would have been so nice to read that she had popped up a tent to offer iced water and refreshments to those brave souls on the front lines protecting her property.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Love 8

Meri only thinks of her selfish self, her vapid daughter, and her LuLaRags.  

15 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Meri has no little kids at home to keep calm and alert to possible evacuation during this disaster.  It would have been so nice to read that she had popped up a tent to offer iced water and refreshments to those brave souls on the front lines protecting her property.

Yes!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

It would have been so nice to read that she had popped up a tent to offer iced water and refreshments to those brave souls on the front lines protecting her property.

Hahahahaha....oh, you're serious?  Meri has never done one unselfish thing in her life.  Even the divorce was just a shell game. 

Of course, the brave souls were protecting her property.  She deserves that.  She expects that.  It is due her.  Because, you know, persecution and all.  Polygamists live by different rules so society owes them.  Like not having to get real jobs or pay taxes like the rest of the world.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Never. Going. To. Happen!!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

8369EDAF-21EF-4827-AF31-979C45F65E1A.jpeg

1D920B13-9398-4B88-A2A5-96F857340603.jpeg

What's wrong with this picture?  Meri has had 25+ years to make "lasting friendships" and be "together forever" within her own sister wives family.

If polygamy is all that they pretend that it is, why is Meri never pictured with her SW exhibiting the relaxed, carefree co-existence demonstrated with her competitors for the almighty LLR dollar?

Could it be that competition for clients is less stressful than competition for affection and attention from a husband shared by 3 others? 

• Love 13
(edited)
22 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Hahahahaha....oh, you're serious?  Meri has never done one unselfish thing in her life.  Even the divorce was just a shell game. 

Of course, the brave souls were protecting her property.  She deserves that.  She expects that.  It is due her.  Because, you know, persecution and all.  Polygamists live by different rules so society owes them.  Like not having to get real jobs or pay taxes like the rest of the world.

So, during my public safety/rescuing career, I've run into a few "Meris". People who demand--yes, demand and dictate--how they want to be rescued. Like RIGHT NOW. These are ones who keep calling dispatch asking why it's taking so long. Sorry guys but if they're not in imminent danger and if they have food/water, sometimes they wait. Sometimes, overnight--because other people are in more urgent need and take priority over them. Then when we get to them, the verbal tirades that ensue are epic. One time it was so bad, I turned the boat around and went the other way until they screamed for us to come back.  A few times, people demanded helicopters like they're some kind of magic flying fairy that's easy to order up. People nowadays! 

I only wish one of those would have been Meri herself. Woman deserves a dose of humility. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I wonder if she crammed her car full of valuables (LLR clothes) to save them from the fire.

So hard to choose between the Priceless Polyester and the "priceless antiques".

• LOL 14
27 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This reads like  Hallmark card and it wouldn't surprise me if Meri went to a card store and cribbed little snippets here and there to compose this tribute to Mariah.  Meri is not this articulate.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, deirdra said:

No birthday wishes from Dear Old Dad?

He's too busy with his Robyn spawn.

Gawd, does Meri know any word except amazing?  Amazingly stupid.  Thanking Pudge for being awesome?  Sure, Jan.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This blurry pixelated photo highlighting Meri’s mop hair in her eyes and her brown tooth; this was the truly the best photo Meri could find, to commemorate her only child’s special day this year? I could google and find about 100 nicer ones to use! Along with the generic wording, she really put a lot of effort in to that post didn’t she?

Credit where due I guess, Meri did use a cute throwback pic on her story later there and at least she acknowledged her publicly which is more than her dear old dad (or bonus mums or siblings) expressed for her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hand on hip.  Check.  One leg bent.  Check.  Leaning to one side.  Check.  Ill-fitting, wrinkled shirt, check.  Dark roots, check.  Long list of stupid hashtags, check.

Another advertising campaign brought to you by Meri.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

I wonder how Flagstaff feels with Meri as their new #FlagstaffFashion icon and ambassador?

She's only been there a short time.  It's a bit presumptuous to advertise yourself as the fashionista of a town you can't really claim as yours.  But then again, Mariah is the heart, soul, wisdom, food critic, yogi and woke photographer of Chicago, so.........yeah.  Never mind.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/30/2019 at 6:53 AM, xwordfanatik said:

Not.  Flattering.  In.  The.  Least.

Bad camera angle, or built like a linebacker?  You make the call.  Dear Meri:  red isn't your color.  Sorry you're in love with your LuLaRags.  

Right? Watch her walk away when she's on the show. She walks like an overweight penguin, or a tree with legs. Actually, it's not a "walk", it's more like lumbering. But hey, those LuLaNO clothes come in vanity sizing so even if she's 230 lb, the company has these women thinking they are a size medium. 

tenor.gif

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Is Meri ever in Flagstaff?  Between her jaunts to Disney, her 37 cruises per year, visits to the B&B and now she's in Chicago...she must make fantastic cash shilling that polyester to be able to afford all that travel.

#LivingMyWhyNot #BecauseICanDoWhateverIWant #WhoCaresAboutMyBonusKids #KodySkippedMyTurnAGAIN #NotSureAnyoneKnowsI'mEvenGone 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Is Meri ever in Flagstaff?  Between her jaunts to Disney, her 37 cruises per year, visits to the B&B and now she's in Chicago...she must make fantastic cash shilling that polyester to be able to afford all that travel.

#LivingMyWhyNot #BecauseICanDoWhateverIWant #WhoCaresAboutMyBonusKids #KodySkippedMyTurnAGAIN #NotSureAnyoneKnowsI'mEvenGone 

Meri heard that Mariah was having a Crying Jag Party and she wasn't about to miss out.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Meri heard that Mariah was having a Crying Jag Party and she wasn't about to miss out.

Pudge learned from the best. Wonder what she does with her eye boogers.  Wipe them on her skintight yoga pants?

• LOL 7