Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yes!  The Leaning Tower of Pisa penis and the demented chihuahuas being birthed are personal favorites of mine.

I imagine the LLN sweatshop workers in China, Mexico, Guatemala & Vietnam laughing as they line up the fabric cutter so these things end up in the crotch and butt areas.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

Oh, and "queer sneakers" is the gift that keeps on giving! 😄

I can’t agree with your fillings about the T-shirt but I can definitely agree with you on that! There’s plenty of mileage left in ‘queer sneakers’ 😉 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I can’t agree with your fillings about the T-shirt but I can definitely agree with you on that! There’s plenty of mileage left in ‘queer sneakers’ 😉 

I'm starting to pack for our get-together.  I don't have any white sneakers, and none with specific rainbows, but I do have some multi-colored sneakers . . . can we stretch a point and call them queer?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I'm starting to pack for our get-together.  I don't have any white sneakers, and none with specific rainbows, but I do have some multi-colored sneakers . . . can we stretch a point and call them queer?

That’s a tough one. If we’re going to be pedantic on the dress code, Mariah was really specific on the particular ‘white sneakers’ as being the queer ones. She did say she’d worn others before (as we saw), and they weren’t the ones that defined her as gay sooo...🤔 

May I make a bold suggestion here? Follow the Browns lead, throw financial caution to the wind and just frivolously purchase the pure queer white sneakers for the one occasion.  You may have insurances and taxes to pay, (yardy-yar I get it...) but hey, that can wait and anyway that’s what credit cards are for! Think about it anyway and let me know in small talk what you decide!

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 12
(edited)
6 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

Microfiber, no thank you! I much prefer cotton when it comes to bedding. I get warm at night and microfiber just doesn't "breathe" like cotton.

I'm a linen person myself. Gifted myself a set this past Christmas! (From Overstock.)

Checked out the site and they look like your average Target sheets to me. Awfully pricey for microfiber...and yup, I'd be sweating bullets in them too.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm going to assume that Chez Lizzie's doesn't have AC. Which means I'd be sweating like a pig.

Our room had a stand-alone AC.  Did a pretty good job on keeping the room cool, but it was noisy . . . a big no-no for my ability to sleep well.

• Useful 7
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Our room had a stand-alone AC.  Did a pretty good job on keeping the room cool, but it was noisy . . . a big no-no for my ability to sleep well.

When I'm looking at Airbnb's, AC is a MUST HAVE for me!

• Love 7

Meri is used to cheap polyester clothes.  Microfiber is a big no-no here.  Synthetic crap.

My dad bought a pair of polyester pants in the 70's.  He called them plastic pants, and got rid of them PDQ.  I bought a nylon/synthetic jacket, and that was a big mistake.  Sweaty as hell.  I can't stand that stuff at all.  I'd bet the microfiber fabric will be pilly in no time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

Microfiber, no thank you! I much prefer cotton when it comes to bedding. I get warm at night and microfiber just doesn't "breathe" like cotton.

I was just about say this very thing. I saw the prices and thought, "These can't be high-quality, smooth cotton.........". Then I saw it--microfiber. No way. Nope! There's nothing like high-quality Egyptian cotton. 

What is it with Meri and material made from plastic? From clothing to sheets, she's the queen of polyester.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I love the noise.  It helps me sleep better.  I sleep with a loud fan on year round.  Even if it's below freezing.  I have gotten so used to the noise.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Fix that tooth!!!  Ugh. 

All I can see too even through the heavy duty filter she’s used. 

Also can we talk about her chiny-chin chin here? I don’t know if it’s just the angle or if I’ve just never noticed, but it’s longer than one of her Disney receipts in this picture. They say if you stay together long enough you start looking like each other, well she’s definitely starting to resemble Robyn with that pointy jaw. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Fix that tooth!!!  Ugh. 

I never notice the tooth because I'm distracted by the 80s-style eyeliner and dry, frizzy, yellow hair. Her light blue eyes and gobs of dark eyeliner DO NOT WORK. And again with the stenciled eyebrows. 

Toner is a dye-blonde's friend, Meri. Yellow only works on rag dolls and one human--Lady Gaga (who, somehow, manages to pull off every shade she tries). 

• Love 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

All I can see too even through the heavy duty filter she’s used. 

Also can we talk about her chiny-chin chin here? I don’t know if it’s just the angle or if I’ve just never noticed, but it’s longer than one of her Disney receipts in this picture. They say if you stay together long enough you start looking like each other, well she’s definitely starting to resemble Robyn with that pointy jaw. 

Habsburg Chin Syndrome.  Years of interbreeding amongst royal families and Mormons produce these results if not carefully researched before marriage.

Edited by Sandy W
spelling
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Any excuse to be a bitch, eh Meri?  

She's just plain weird.  Not to mention mean.  

She ducks behind passive/aggressive quotes to get her point across instead of coming right out with what is really on her mind. 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She ducks behind passive/aggressive quotes to get her point across instead of coming right out with what is really on her mind. 

She whines when people don’t “get” her. Poor misunderstood Meri.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

She whines when people don’t “get” her. Poor misunderstood Meri.

Well, she only fills rilly rilly safe behind those walls.  That's probably because she can fling her insults over the wall and then duck behind them so nobody can fling anything back.  She's a piece of work.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm still chuckling over the hashtag "Flagstaff Fashion".

I THINK she meant to say #A blind person put this outfit together and told me it would look REALLY good against a sofa and pillows that clash with everything and of course I believed them because who knows fashion better than a blind person.  (Sorry for all the spaces, I know that's not how a Brown does a hashtag, but I just couldn't do it.)

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 6/21/2019 at 11:57 AM, TurtlePower said:

I was just about say this very thing. I saw the prices and thought, "These can't be high-quality, smooth cotton.........". Then I saw it--microfiber. No way. Nope! There's nothing like high-quality Egyptian cotton. 

What is it with Meri and material made from plastic? From clothing to sheets, she's the queen of polyester.  

We live on our truck most of the year and we have 400 thread count sheets in the spring/summer and heavy flannel sheets from LL Bean for the winter.  I can't stand anything but cotton. Nightsweats and hot flashes are nothing to mess with, for realz!!!!!!

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Sociology101 said:

Another day, another family tragedy for the LLR owner to exploit:

596576760_Image6-24-19at8_05AM.thumb.jpeg.066f938e51eec216d0c0fb807e1430b5.jpeg

This is completely horrible.  She is standing there in her stupid mismatched getup, fully made up, posing for a photo op at the expense of a horribly injured family member.  I wish that this kind of disgusting exploitation would cause her brainwashed minions to leave in droves, but I'm sure it's just bringing the LLR clan closer together.  I cannot wait for her empire to topple into the ground and turn to dust.

This woman is truly deranged.

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Who has time to glom on all that Whatever Happened to Baby Jane makeup like Bette Davis when you are rushing to the ICU?

LOL.  Please don't insult Bette Davis like that!  Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? is one of my favorite old movies.  

The makeup likeness is dead on, though.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Sociology101 said:

Another day, another family tragedy for the LLR owner to exploit:

596576760_Image6-24-19at8_05AM.thumb.jpeg.066f938e51eec216d0c0fb807e1430b5.jpeg

Note the pronouns , I, me, our. It’s not about you tacky self absorbed psychopath! And you have no right to share such an inappropriate and highly personal tragic situation to someone else, to the world, with the intention of marketing  your shitty, overpriced, sweat-shop rags.

Ugh this makes me truly wild, if I was that poor innocent man she’s exploiting one of the first things I’d do on release from hospital, is go looking to put her in there instead.

Please god, at least let her fall spectacularly from power without an MLM exit scheme in place. 🙏🏼 

• Love 12
(edited)

Microfiber ? I would be sweating like a whore in church of I had those on my bed.  Anything these grifters can get and pawn out to the world- Im sure she got them to donate the 6 sets for the in in lieu of her schlepping them out. I wonder if there will be some crack down with Lulurot her not giving them 100% ? I guess you can hawk anything else as long as its not clothing that would compete, although a potato sack still would be my go to before this LLR crap 

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Ugh this makes me truly wild, if I was that poor innocent man she’s exploiting one of the first things I’d do on release from hospital, is go looking to put her in there instead.

What a truly disgusting excuse for a human being.  That poor guy, used like that by the harridan.  A pox on her head and a quick trip to hell.

• Love 7