Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Robyn prayed that God would see fit to provide them with another "rennall" in the area... 

Oh hell yes, those were some good eps when she rilly, rilly wanted a rennall and then dint git one.

• LOL 13
6 hours ago, Sandy W said:

When Robyn's rental was sold, it seemed to come as a shock to Robyn and Kody.  It may have sold to someone that had seen the house before Robyn rented it, but it seemed odd that an offer to purchase was made without a recent inspection.

Perhaps the inspector came in the morning and was let in by Sol or the nanny while Robyn slept until noon. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 1/4/2021 at 8:13 AM, DakotaJustice said:

Those leggings are not flattering at all, they make her look like she has cankles.

At least she didn't use the skinny filter. I'll give her credit for that, she's owning it right here. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

At least she didn't use the skinny filter. I'll give her credit for that, she's owning it right here. 

I'm no expert on photography but her face appears more contoured than it does in real life.  Also, the back of her sweater seems strangely smoothed out...could be disguising her dowager's hump?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Way too much sugar (too much food, period.)  The eggs look like the dried ones that need water added if you're backpacking or camping.

No wonder SludgePudgeDrudge are heavy.  A lumberjack could gain weight eating like that every day.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Way too much sugar (too much food, period.)  The eggs look like the dried ones that need water added if you're backpacking or camping.

No wonder SludgePudgeDrudge are heavy.  A lumberjack could gain weight eating like that every day.

If they put the items out on trays and let the guests select what they want...maybe... I'd probably have coffee, the sausage the berry bowl and maybe a bit of the eggs if they looked edible.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Absolom said:

Is that a creation of more sugar and fat next to the coffee?

I think that may be the cinnamon bun that she is so proud of.  Probably a standard cinnamon roll enhanced with cinnamon infused cream cheese frosting.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Reminds me of the b&b I stayed in one time--and the only time. We were not asked what we wanted for breakfast but were presented with huge plates of food like that.  Most of it I could not eat and did not eat.  I could tell the owner was pissed but she never asked me.  I could have told her the yogurt and coffee was just fine, but she had determined what we needed to eat for breakfast. Of the above, I would eat a couple of sausages, some of the fruit, and the coffee. Some toast would be nice.  I like sugary crap, but I can't face it for breakfast!

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

I wouldn't be staying there-Mariah scares me😂

Can't imagine her presence being relaxing.

Aaaah come on...just think how exhilarating it would be to have a sunrise yoga session on the patio with Mariah.  Especially if you were able to show her up with more advanced postures.🧘‍♀️

• LOL 14
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Its not her zen yoga postures, its the mouth and her bad energy.

Bad energy for sure!  Have you ever been around people who radiated such a bad energy that you could feel it if you got too close to them?  I had a boss like that once.  Pure evil.  She used to call me into her office and “confide” in me how she was going to make someone quit, or feel stupid.  It was horrible.  I don’t think Mariah is that sort of bad energy though.  She is one of those people that feel like if they are really loud and in your face, you will back away and give them what they want.  It works 90% of the time, so people like that just keep doing it.  I’ve noticed that most times, people like that aren’t particularly intelligent, just loud, so they boss their way into the front of the pack.  This sounds horrible but when I think of Mariah, I’m reminded of when I was newly married and my husband was in the Navy.  We moved to Hawaii and I had my first experience with “flying cockroaches.”  When you would find one of them in your garage or house and come after it with a broom or a rolled up magazine to kill it, they would fly at your face and you would end up running from the room screaming.  Now logically, I’m bigger than the bug, and I should be able to kill it and be victorious.  However, the intimidation factor works for this little survivor and I always equate that to loud, brash people who try to intimidate you and make you back down . . .

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
On 1/7/2021 at 11:25 AM, ginger90 said:

43EBBB5A-9817-43E6-A59D-438AF3A7B8CE.jpeg

Wow that's a whole lot of average looking food... the eggs swimming in syrup. *gag*

Who is she feeding..the Incredible Hulk?

There's enough food there to feed 3 people with pancakes, fruit bowl, orange juice, coffee, cinnamon bun with a shitload of frosting, eggs, sausages and why would you put that awful piece of orange as garnish.. It's from the end.. It's all gnarly and shouldn't be on the plate.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I can think of one positive thingk to say...at least the plate doesn't appear to be chipped, like SW Janelle tends to show in her photos of food.

Seriously, is anyone paying the guest rate at Lizzie's House of Horrors nowadays?  Or is Meri trying to drum up business here?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wow that's a whole lot of average looking food... the eggs swimming in syrup. *gag*

Who is she feeding..the Incredible Hulk?

There's enough food there to feed 3 people with pancakes, fruit bowl, orange juice, coffee, cinnamon bun with a shitload of frosting, eggs, sausages and why would you put that awful piece of orange as garnish.. It's from the end.. It's all gnarly and shouldn't be on the plate.

Those look like brown & serve sausages. You're right - just average food. 

Reminds me of the scene in the movie Fargo when Marge and her hubby are filling up their plates at the cafeteria. Average food but of course huge portions. 

• Love 7

Can anyone explain why people, ie Brown's, think taking and posting everyday food on a plate is interesting or will draw business? It's everywhere, not just chez plyg. It's never appealing and has the opposite effect they are trying to make. I understand if you have a food related platform, but normal people posting normal food? 

• Love 4
On 1/8/2021 at 7:57 PM, itsadryheat said:

Can anyone explain why people, ie Brown's, think taking and posting everyday food on a plate is interesting or will draw business? It's everywhere, not just chez plyg. It's never appealing and has the opposite effect they are trying to make. I understand if you have a food related platform, but normal people posting normal food? 

the pancakes look like they're raw and gooey inside. I like the big spread-out pancakes, with just a little soupçon of syrup.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

"She'll make you feel like you're the most special and wanted thing in her world."  I had to sit with that statement for a minute, because I think it's another deeply passive-aggressive and disturbing swipe from Meri to her family.

First of all, that's quite the burden to put on a five-year old.  If she actually makes Meri feel "wanted," I don't really know how that works from a child to an adult.  I have to think that Meri probably puts on her "Funnest Sister-Mommy Ever!" pants to hang out with Ariabelliloa and probably always comes over with a new toy or something sparkly to sway the child to looking forward to hanging out with Meri.  Also, given that Ari is already the baby of this massive family and most likely the apple of Kody's eye, it makes Shunned Meri's pairing with her all the more odd, except that Meri knows exactly which person to glom onto to make sure she's in Kody's line of vision - she did it with Sol until he probably grew tired of posing for Meri's camera, and now she's doing it with Ari.

Maybe they do have a real connection, but I can't help thinking that Meri has ulterior motives, and I'm surprised that Robyn allows this (unless Meri visiting Ari means that Robyn can go back to bed until noon).  We rarely see Meri talking about her deep connection with, say, Savannah.  Or Ysabel.  Or Gabe.  It's always Robyn's kids, and more specifically, Robyn and Kody's kids.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

"She'll make you feel like you're the most special and wanted thing in her world."  I had to sit with that statement for a minute, because I think it's another deeply passive-aggressive and disturbing swipe from Meri to her family.

It took me a few seconds to think of everything in your post.  It's all about Meri, not Ari.  But Meri revealed her self-loathing by referring to herself as a "thing".

• Love 10

Too bad Ari-Mae didn't "use her words" to verbalize something along the lines of..."as much as I want to feed your ego bonus mom Meri, we are in the midst of a pandemic and it would be thoughtful if you wore a mask and socially distanced in my presence".

I am amazed that Kody and Robyn permitted this.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

My sentiments exactly. Also we can note that "she uses her words like no other 5 year old I've seen" is also a swipe at the verbal abilities of the other 14 Kody Brown children. (18 - DaytonAuroraBrianna = 15).

• Love 10

And she doesn't say what the words are and what amazing things Areola likes to talk about.  Her words could be far worse than Mariah's diatribes; or Shakespearean soliloquies.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

My sentiments exactly. Also we can note that "she uses her words like no other 5 year old I've seen" is also a swipe at the verbal abilities of the other 14 Kody Brown children. (18 - DaytonAuroraBrianna = 15).

It was probably a direct hit on Truely, who at 5yo was still engaging in baby talk.  I think Truely was capable of expressing herself more appropriately, but took note of all the attention heaped on younger King Sol and her child's mind may have rationalized that was the way to gain love.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

That is one homely child. 

I agree, I don't know exactly what it is but Aribelololol has always looked odd to me..

Maybe it's her hairdo which I've never found flattering, it's sort of old fashioned and accentuates her huge forehead.... plus that weird unicorn costume with giant horn growing out of her head doesn't help.... She's so pale and pudgy like she never plays outdoors.

I wonder if she'll have her mothers giant jaw/chin.

Everything Meri does is to benefit herself, she's hopelessly in love with Kody and she knows that Robyn and her kids are important to him..... so Meri the fat, pathetic, old banana sucker 🍌 is playing one of the few cards she has left by falling all over a 5 yr old and acting like she's wise beyond her years and has magical powers for uniting mankind.  🙄

It's probably the only time she gets to be in the same room with kody.

That display of snowmen is so pathetic I can't believe she thinks it looks good or appealing... Every single thrift store I've ever been in has dozens of them tossed in bins or piled on shelves... they aren't vintage or appropriate for the early 1900's time frame of Lizzies so it's just more knickknacks sitting around gathering dust.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

A9D8CBD6-95E2-4D1F-A929-15AB788884E6.jpeg

28445FA3-84D2-48CE-96E3-713950B6A01A.jpeg

Seriously, what the freaking hell?  😂

she's got old irons and tarnished silverware displayed with snowmen from the dollar store

Clean that tarnished creamer/sugar bowl and get rid of the cheap figurines and a big "NO" to the bright white lights, Lizzies should use warm white lights and vintage decor.

That table looks like a 5 yr old put it together, maybe Areola is her decorator.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

That is one homely child. 

I wonder if she is out of diapers yet.  According to Kody he was still taking care of her huge blowouts when she was 3.5 years old.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I imagine that inn is just DUSTY and smells of armpit BO and fried greasy food.  it needs to be filmed for Hotel Hell if the show wasn’t canceled. 

Hahaha! Can you imagine Gordon Ramsay dealing with Meri? Meri would say something about her walls being up and how it isn't a safe space. If she has a dedicated LulaNo spot at the inn, Gordon would have a field day throwing that garbage out.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Poor Areola is going to look a lot like her mom, with the worst of the kodster mixed in.

I can't stand the thought of spending a night in that bed and breakfast but I know someone who would love it.  If fundy Jill Rodrigues saw that snowman collection she would run right out and grab a dozen or so to decorate her bathroom/office/recording studio.  There must be space on a water heater or toilet tank for more crap!

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
On 1/10/2021 at 1:50 PM, ginger90 said:

3FD27450-CC0C-4E0A-8909-D4200229A170.jpeg

8A0EC24A-30B7-40EF-9CD8-600FC5AEC2BA.jpeg

Wow how times have changed.... Remember when their religious beliefs and modesty had them wearing long sleeved shirts under t-shirts because that's what God and Kody wanted them to do to protect their female modesty blah, blah, blahhhhhhh.... 🙄

Remember in Vegas when Kody was freaking out over a dress Ysabel? Was wearing...

Remember the wives in Seattle prattling on about how modest they are?

So did God send Kody a message that it's OK now for girls to wear outfits that don't have sleeves?

Or did Meri sucking on a banana for her boyfriend finally blow up their BS posturing?

Or were they always full of shit and they're "religion" is a pile of cow poop!  *BINGO!!!*  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Poor Areola is going to look a lot like her mom, with the worst of the kodster mixed in.

I can't stand the thought of spending a night in that bed and breakfast but I know someone who would love it.  If fundy Jill Rodrigues saw that snowman collection she would run right out and grab a dozen or so to decorate her bathroom/office/recording studio.  There must be space on a water heater or toilet tank for more crap!

There is the RV left for Jill R to decorate . Jill R is infamous.

• LOL 3

Does Meri take pictures with any family members beside Ariella, ever?? There's not even a picture of her with Robyn, is there? I deleted a lot of my social media recently for many reasons, so I can't check if things have changed in the last few days. But Meri has "sister wives" and a husband and a thousand sister wife family members, and the only person will be take a picture with her is the 5 year old. 

And all the Sister Wives have one thing in common besides Kody: they all suck at Social Media click bait. All the TLC "stars" seem to use the same ridiculous themes and staged pictures to try to draw people in.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Does Meri take pictures with any family members beside Ariella, ever?? There's not even a picture of her with Robyn, is there? I deleted a lot of my social media recently for many reasons, so I can't check if things have changed in the last few days. But Meri has "sister wives" and a husband and a thousand sister wife family members, and the only person will be take a picture with her is the 5 year old. 

And all the Sister Wives have one thing in common besides Kody: they all suck at Social Media click bait. All the TLC "stars" seem to use the same ridiculous themes and staged pictures to try to draw people in.

It used to be that Solomon was Meri's favorite.  Another Robyn spawn that Meri could glom onto, to suck up to Kootie.  Meri looks way too desperate for Kootie's forgiveness, and I can't see him ever letting her forget that she was in love with a fictitious man, and apparently willing to dump him and the others to sail off with "Sam."  

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Hahaha! Can you imagine Gordon Ramsay dealing with Meri? Meri would say something about her walls being up and how it isn't a safe space. If she has a dedicated LulaNo spot at the inn, Gordon would have a field day throwing that garbage out.

Gordon would probably burn down the whole place and rebuild it. It’s too gross/dirty to salvage.

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Meri looks way too desperate for Kootie's forgiveness, and I can't see him ever letting her forget that she was in love with a fictitious man, and apparently willing to dump him and the others to sail off with "Sam."  

I can’t make up my mind if ol Mer is one of those poor schlubs who doesn’t get that Kootie is never going to forgive her and take some time away from Robo to give to her OR she knows this and is just keeping up the pretense for the tv audience (who doesn’t believe it BTW).

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I can’t make up my mind if ol Mer is one of those poor schlubs who doesn’t get that Kootie is never going to forgive her and take some time away from Robo to give to her OR she knows this and is just keeping up the pretense for the tv audience (who doesn’t believe it BTW).

I tend to believe it's the latter.  To preserve whatever income is left from the show, plus the exposure that benefits her LLRot business, Meri would sacrifice her dignity and self-respect and 'suffer a death by a thousand cuts' rather than make a clean break and begin a new life.

I do not believe that it is her religious convictions that keep her there, she was willing to scamper off into the sunset with "Sam", a professed Catholic.  I also don't believe that it's love for all the kids that keeps her there, if she was entrenched as someone that they cared about, those relationships would stand on their own merit.  As it is, she only makes periodic visits to Robyn's nest to maintain ties with the little moppets and masochistically observe where Kody's true love lies.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I do not believe that it is her religious convictions that keep her there, she was willing to scamper off into the sunset with "Sam", a professed Catholic.

I question how often she even sees any of them. Once a month, maybe? Enough to get a quick snap with Ariella or Solomon to post as proof of family togetherness. I doubt she saw any of them every week, even before the pandemic. After all being stuck to each other for 20 years, the wives still seem awkward around each other, like a divorced couple trying to force cheerfulness for the benefit of their kids and the audience.

• Love 15
On 1/10/2021 at 2:50 PM, ginger90 said:

3FD27450-CC0C-4E0A-8909-D4200229A170.jpeg

8A0EC24A-30B7-40EF-9CD8-600FC5AEC2BA.jpeg

Oh FFS!!!! I'm so sick of her filtering--you can see exactly where Meri airbrushed her face. If you hate your face so much, Meri, use some of your LLR predation money and see a surgeon. Get some fillers or some botox. Las Vegas is only a few hours away.  Enough with the face filtering. 

Edited to Add: "LoveWhoIAm"----Um, clearly, no say the face filters. 

Edited by TurtlePower
afterthought
  • Love 11