Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Polygamous Cul-de-Sac

Message added by Scarlett45

I  understand the fear, concern, heartbreak, and stress in this current situation. I ask that we please remember the politics policy. Keep politics, political references, and political figures (past and present) out of the discussion.

Stay safe and healthy. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Y'all are making me embarrassed to admit this.  I LOVE "It's a Small World."  Great place to cool down and get off your feet for a bit.

LOL.

It never fails...I always flash on Duff Gardens. 

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Ha, I am one of those people that goes to the same place every year - we go to a town in northern Michigan, have been going every year for the past 25 years.  It's gone through some big changes over the years but it's our happy place, for sure.  It's like when we get there, I can feel my entire body exhale.  I love going to new places throughout the year, but July is for Traverse City. 🙂

Traverse City... Did you ever visit Marty Laginas winery?

He's one of the brothers on "The Curse of Oak Island"

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Traverse City... Did you ever visit Marty Laginas winery?

He's one of the brothers on "The Curse of Oak Island"

I'd love to go to the winery . . . but that's kind of off the beaten path for us.

• Love 1

I'll take Dollywood over Disney any day. 🙂  Much smaller, more manageable.  Too big a park and I just spend the whole time overwhelmed.  

That said, I didn't realize Disneyland was so much smaller than Disney World.

• Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

That said, I didn't realize Disneyland was so much smaller than Disney World.

California Disneyland only has two actual parks - the original Disneyland and California Adventure.  You can walk from one to the other.  We usually get a two-day (one park per day) ticket, and that gives us plenty of time to do whatever we want to do.  

I found this size comparison.  I've taken out the foreign parks - just comparing the components of the two USA parks.

FL:  Disney's Animal Kingdom - 403 acres

FL:  Epcot - 300 acres

FL:  Disney's Hollywood Studios - 135 acres

FL:  Magic Kingdom - 105 acres

CA:  Disneyland - 85 acres

CA:  Disney California Adventure - 72 acres

Total acreage for Florida components:  943

Total acreage for California components:  157

Edited by AZChristian
Math attempted before coffee.
  • Useful 2
12 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

So what I'm hearing is that we should not hold our first annual Primetimer Sister Wives convention at any Disney property. Ok.

How do we all feel about Parowan? 🤣

If you guys do Disneyland, I'll be hanging out at Los Alamitos. 🏇🏇

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

@Juliegirlj said:

People's opinions on vacations and entertainment are so interesting to me.  May I ask, what about it didn't they like?  Or was it just not their thing?

I am very "meh" on Disney in general (movies, characters, etc.) but I LOVE Disneyland.  I actively hated the Magic Kingdom at Disneyworld because it wasn't just the same as Disneyland.  (Though I really enjoyed parks like Animal Kingdom and Epcot that I'd never seen before.)  Certainly the heat, crowds, and lines can get old very quickly, not to mention the cost of everything.  I once went to Disneyland on a week that coincided with Spring Break.  Never again!  But I have to admit that if I had z-list celeb plyg money big LLR money Kody's credit card number I could go yearly and never get bored.

Anyway, different strokes and all.  I have friends whose great joy in life is camping on the same patch of land every year.  I'd go nuts. 🙂

Here is my curmudgeon take on Disney.  I like the rides for sure.  I loved it as a kid but the last 2 times I went (about 15 years apart) I didn't really enjoy it.  The crowds were terrible and I get anxiety in large crowds so I was popping ativan like chiclets 15 years ago.  Ok maybe not quite like that but I needed drugs!  Then this last time there was a kid toy that everyone seemed to have that annoyed the living hell out of me.  It was a wand type thing that when waved it shot out bubbles.  I was SOOOOO tired of having bubbles in my face I was ready to kill someone.  I do want to go to Universal since I have never been but I need to go when school is in session so crowds are less.  The worst part is how much everything cost. But then again I don't use bankruptcy as a solution.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I'll take Dollywood over Disney any day. 🙂  Much smaller, more manageable. 

It's all the way across the country but I would like to see Dollywood someday.  I have relatives in that area, so maybe I should schedule a "visit."  🙂 

25 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Then this last time there was a kid toy that everyone seemed to have that annoyed the living hell out of me.  It was a wand type thing that when waved it shot out bubbles.  I was SOOOOO tired of having bubbles in my face I was ready to kill someone.

OMG, I know exactly the toy you mean.  Another time I was there all the kids had these light-up, spinning Tinkerbell things.  They annoyed me to no end on the dark rides.

• Love 2

Started looking at Dollywood online, just out of curiosity.  We've got a tentative trip planned next year that will include Pigeon Forge.  Just added an extra day to the plan so we can go to Dollywood.

• Love 6
(edited)

I just saw this on Facebook marketplace, who wants a new pair of LLR leggings?  I call dibs on the balloon animal print. I was just thinking the other day, I bet my ass would look awesome covered in balloon animals and here they are 😉

245C3905-0120-448D-ACFB-614B866FECC3.jpeg

1 minute ago, Kbo said:
Edited by Kbo
  • LOL 13

Nobody on earth has an ass that would look smaller in those prints!  As someone who used to weigh almost 250, and now weighs about 90 lbs. less, I still wouldn't wear any print bottoms out of my house, and especially not these.  Same with horizontal stripes.  Uh-uh.

A favorite line from a favorite show of the past, paraphrased:  "Roseanne, a woman of your size shouldn't wear horizontal stripes!  You should wear black, or stay home!"

I see women at the grocery store in similar bottoms, and just cringe.  Cellulite city.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Kbo said:

I just saw this on Facebook marketplace, who wants a new pair of LLR leggings?  I call dibs on the balloon animal print. I was just thinking the other day, I bet my ass would look awesome covered in balloon animals and here they are 😉

245C3905-0120-448D-ACFB-614B866FECC3.jpeg

Sweet baby Jesus! Apologies to those religious for the blasphemy but those are so horrendous it’s not even funny. 

(I call dibs on the loud fire-engine red dinosaurs print ones, that would even be borderline questionable for a 3 year olds pyjamas).

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I would like to propose that we all select a pair from above, to wear to the upcoming first annual Primetimer Sister Wives convention at Parowan.  

I feel it’s only appropriate to enforce that dress code for the event. Thoughts? 😉 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I would like to propose that we all select a pair from above, to wear to the upcoming first annual Primetimer Sister Wives convention at Parowan.  

I feel it’s only appropriate to enforce that dress code for the event. Thoughts? 😉 

With that dress code,  I hereby cancel my reservation.  LOL.

• LOL 13
20 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

With that dress code,  I hereby cancel my reservation.  LOL.

Ok ok. What about if we increase the clothing options then, we must be inclusive. Therefore I propose we also include to the dress code; queer sneakers and heritage dresses (from an era past that the poor didn't want) or you may wear your own attire, BUT you must come with unwashed stringy crunchy hair and/or black-soled dirty feet. That’s my final offer. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Ok ok. What about if we increase the clothing options then, we must be inclusive. Therefore I propose we also include to the dress code; queer sneakers and heritage dresses (from an era past that the poor didn't want) or you may wear your own attire, BUT you must come with unwashed stringy crunchy hair and/or black-soled dirty feet. That’s my final offer. 

I'll think about it but only if I can bring my faux ESA pet along.  I'm really going to need emotional support if subjected to all that inclusivity.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I'll think about it but only if I can bring my faux ESA pet along.  I'm really going to need emotional support if subjected to all that inclusivity.

Absolutely! Faux ESA’s are very welcome but only on the proviso that you will publicly bash the airline involved in transporting you both to Utah. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Absolutely! Faux ESA’s are very welcome but only on the proviso that you will publicly bash the airline involved in transporting you both to Utah. 

I'm back in.  My faux ESA is a stuffed spider.  Her name is Eetsy Beetsy,  and she's already been to the B&B. Y'all will love her. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

I'm back in.  My faux ESA is a stuffed spider.  Her name is Eetsy Beetsy,  and she's already been to the B&B. Y'all will love her. 

Wonderful! Great to have you back on board. I’ll be bringing my very real Ragdoll cat Woolyum all the way from Australia and the airline better just suck it up and let him wander the cabin for hours walking over people, playing with their headphone cords and attempting to eat off their dinner trays, because I have anxiety and he needs to be with me. If they have a problem or try and place him in the cargo hold, there will be a nasty twitter or Instagram rant coming their way 😉 

Ok venue ✔️ dress code ✔️ ESA approval ✔️ Next order of business - food! Cinnamon rolls are a breakfast given, but how do y’all fill about mock tapioca pudding for dessert or ‘Tony’s chicken cordon blue’ as a main? I’m sure Janelle would have many other rockstar menu options and obviously Mariah is a self appointed chef so we can’t discount her opinions? Let’s discuss...

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Ok venue ✔️ dress code ✔️ ESA approval ✔️ Next order of business - food! Cinnamon rolls are a breakfast given, but how do y’all fill about mock tapioca pudding for dessert or ‘Tony’s chicken cordon blue’ as a main? I’m sure Janelle would have many other rockstar menu options and obviously Mariah is a self appointed chef so we can’t discount her opinions? Let’s discuss...

Tacos. I'm preordering 20. For myself. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Tacos. I'm preordering 20. For myself. 

Wow! Yes! I can’t believe I didn’t think of that! We’ll definitely require a taco truck 🌮  

Probably need a cake too right? Some elaborate tree like or animal creation worth around $8,000. Maybe in the shape of an ESA dog or one of the famous flagstaff trees? 🤔 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Additional thought
  • LOL 9
5 hours ago, Kbo said:

Oh, at first I thought you called dibs on my favorite.  In the bottom left corner are cartoon tigers(?) and bears.  What 63 year old woman wouldn't want her ass covered in cartoon bears?  And since we're being all "edgy" and fashionable I'm thinking I could wear the heritage dress the poor didn't want over the leggings - a la Lulano.  But you forgot hats.  Don't we need hats? And stick on nails?

My ESA is my cat Daisy.  She hates everyone and will pretty much spend the entire time curled up in a hissing ball of hate.  She's so sweet!

For food, how about adding some Frito Fruckies.  

28 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Probably need a cake too right? Some elaborate tree like or animal creation worth around $8,000. Maybe in the shape of an ESA dog or one of the famous flagstaff trees? 🤔 

If we have them write our mission statement on the cake it will be really big and really expensive because of all the writing.  Does that help?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
26 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

What 63 year old woman wouldn't want her ass covered in cartoon bears?  And since we're being all "edgy" and fashionable I'm thinking I could wear the heritage dress the poor didn't want over the leggings - a la Lulano.  But you forgot hats.  Don't we need hats? And stick on nails?

Yes! Excellent idea with the stick on nails and fancy hats. I will have to try and contact Hannah and Mykelti/Aspyn to take preorders. 

I like your style of combining the dress code for maximum impact of Meri-like edginess! (May I respectfully suggest rainbow theme shoelaces and your queer white sneakers to complete the look?)

26 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

If we have them write our mission statement on the cake it will be really big and really expensive because of all the writing.  Does that help?

Yes it does help, I want the thing like Elk groom cake sized. I can’t wait to stick my fork directly in it’s middle and eat it before it’s been nicely sliced (ala Fat Tony etiquette). 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Spellingk
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Yes it does help, I want the thing like Elk groom cake sized. I can’t wait to stick my fork directly in it’s middle and eat it before it’s been nicely sliced (ala Fat Tony etiquette). 

Oh, that's even better!  Life sized animal cake! That we can all randomly attack with our forks!

34 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

(May I respectfully suggest rainbow theme shoelaces and your queer white sneakers to complete the look?)

Can I put rainbow laces with my dirty clumpy boots?  I'm worried queer white would coordinate too much.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Yes! Excellent idea with the stick on nails and fancy hats. I will have to try and contact Hannah and Mykelti/Aspyn to take preorders. 

I like your style of combining the dress code for maximum impact of Meri-like edginess! (May I respectfully suggest rainbow theme shoelaces and your queer white sneakers to complete the look?)

And please make sure the cake is hazelnut ganache!

I call dibs on the peace-loving van leggings - they will go great with my turquoise glitter nails and navy blue fascinator a la Meri. I sure hope one of the vans is parked right in my crotch area, otherwise what's the point?

• LOL 12
28 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

And please make sure the cake is hazelnut ganache!

I am keeping my mouth firmly shut on cake flavour as I didn’t know what you’d prefer and I didn’t want to influence your opinion when cake tasting. But ok it’s your event too, hazelnut sounds great! 

35 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

I call dibs on the peace-loving van leggings - they will go great with my turquoise glitter nails and navy blue fascinator a la Meri. I sure hope one of the vans is parked right in my crotch area, otherwise what's the point?

Nice choice of leggings, I’m really seeing the vision you have there, Have you considered pairing the van crotch leggings with a shapeless American Paraphernalia shirt, some vintage earrings and an extremely tight ring also? Just a bit of inspiration, I’ve seen it done before and it looks quit nice. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Can I put rainbow laces with my dirty clumpy boots?  I'm worried queer white would coordinate too much.

Ya know, I fill it would work with your hiking boots. They are symbols of inclusivity and equality after all and wouldn’t discriminate on what shoe they are laced on. Go for it! 

• LOL 6

I almost fill like there needs to be a new thread created for the annual Parowan convention. I just have so many big plans and I’m far too invested.

First I’d just like to say, it’s a costly trip and I get we don’t have the TLC or MLM coin to rely on. If anyone needs help remortgaging their home to make this trip happen, I know a banker in St George. 

So let’s talk music! - I’d really like a bagpiper to welcome us in with a rousing rendition of Scotland the brave. I also thought perhaps we could invite Christine to sing after dinner (or maybe even the angels if they’re available and not too busy at Coyote pass? 🤞🏼) Can’t you just see us all out on the porch, watching the sunset awkwardly with each other like Meri and Kody, with the sweet soothing sounds of ‘let me caall you sweeeeeethearrt!’ massaging our ears. 

Ok decorations, So I’m thinking we should all hand-make flower bouquets from our cut up wedding dresses to bring along and I’ll kindly request Bonnie source the tins from Janelle and Meri’s failed craft project to put them in. This brings up another important decor choice we must make though. Chargers or placemats for the table settings? 

When I phone Bonnie, I’ll also ask if she could have the usual linked fairy lights strung up in advance, I know it’s not quite the cult de sac, but if she could perhaps  attach one string to the decrepit house next door and one string to the pretend B&B Kody wanted to build from scratch on the empty lot across the road, it would at least give us something to dance under. 

For entertainment we’ll have the life sized piñatas of ourselves to beat that @LilWharveyGalkindly offered to bring, (but FYI I’d only like mine filled with Mexican candy please, not that generic white people American stuff blehhh). 

Maybe we could all do some yoga or a soul cycle class or even some cooking during the day if Mariah is available to instruct? I’m guessing it will likely clash with the one day a year she’s busy washing her hair though. 

We could use a motivational speaker also, but I know Robyn can’t make it due to being busy holed up in her mansion avoiding her sister wives, monogamists and bushfires, but oh what I wouldn’t give to hear the ‘stealing of the purity’ speech in the flesh! Ah well, does anyone have the number for therapist Nancy in Vegas? 

In terms of check out time, I’ll check if pawn shop Chris could organise a closing ceremony event with a frisbee arch toss from Parowan locals as we are leaving. 

Oh and if anyone requires babysitting for children during the event, Mindy (and possibly Annie) are now free. 

Ok that’s it for me for now. If anyone has any further thoughts to make the event a raging success I look forward to your input. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I am keeping my mouth firmly shut on cake flavour as I didn’t know what you’d prefer and I didn’t want to influence your opinion when cake tasting. But ok it’s your event too, hazelnut sounds great! 

Nice choice of leggings, I’m really seeing the vision you have there, Have you considered pairing the van crotch leggings with a shapeless American Paraphernalia shirt, some vintage earrings and an extremely tight ring also? Just a bit of inspiration, I’ve seen it done before and it looks quit nice. 

Bahahaha! Perfect!

13 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I almost fill like there needs to be a new thread created for the annual Parowan convention. I just have so many big plans and I’m far too invested.

First I’d just like to say, it’s a costly trip and I get we don’t have the TLC or MLM coin to rely on. If anyone needs help remortgaging their home to make this trip happen, I know a banker in St George. 

So let’s talk music! - I’d really like a bagpiper to welcome us in with a rousing rendition of Scotland the brave. I also thought perhaps we could invite Christine to sing after dinner (or maybe even the angels if they’re available and not too busy at Coyote pass? 🤞🏼) Can’t you just see us all out on the porch, watching the sunset awkwardly with each other like Meri and Kody, with the sweet soothing sounds of ‘let me caall you sweeeeeethearrt!’ massaging our ears. 

Ok decorations, So I’m thinking we should all hand-make flower bouquets from our cut up wedding dresses to bring along and I’ll kindly request Bonnie source the tins from Janelle and Meri’s failed craft project to put them in. This brings up another important decor choice we must make though. Chargers or placemats for the table settings? 

When I phone Bonnie, I’ll also ask if she could have the usual linked fairy lights strung up in advance, I know it’s not quite the cult de sac, but if she could perhaps  attach one string to the decrepit house next door and one string to the pretend B&B Kody wanted to build from scratch on the empty lot across the road, it would at least give us something to dance under. 

For entertainment we’ll have the life sized piñatas of ourselves to beat that @LilWharveyGalkindly offered to bring, (but FYI I’d only like mine filled with Mexican candy please, not that generic white people American stuff blehhh). 

Maybe we could all do some yoga or a soul cycle class or even some cooking during the day if Mariah is available to instruct? I’m guessing it will likely clash with the one day a year she’s busy washing her hair though. 

We could use a motivational speaker also, but I know Robyn can’t make it due to being busy holed up in her mansion avoiding her sister wives, monogamists and bushfires, but oh what I wouldn’t give to hear the ‘stealing of the purity’ speech in the flesh! Ah well, does anyone have the number for therapist Nancy in Vegas? 

In terms of check out time, I’ll check if pawn shop Chris could organise a closing ceremony event with a frisbee arch toss from Parowan locals as we are leaving. 

Oh and if anyone requires babysitting for children during the event, Mindy (and possibly Annie) are now free. 

Ok that’s it for me for now. If anyone has any further thoughts to make the event a raging success I look forward to your input. 

Omg instead of sleeping I'm lying in bed cracking up (silently so as not to wake Mr. Gothish)!

• LOL 7

Sofa Sloth, you should definitely be an event planner.  Perfect ideas.

And, in the spirit of sisterhood, I say everyone dyes their hair jet black using the cheapest box of hair color available in the local dollar store.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

We must make a field trip to a riverbank or park or quarry or something to stack some rocks.

And we really should save those empty dye boxes and taco wrappers to put in the time capsule.

Perhaps to raise funds for the trip we can raffle off a big ticket item. Macbook or assault rifle?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

You guys are exhausting me with all your ideas.  I'm gonna follow the lead of my spirit guide, Janelle.  I'll be laying on the couch posting about how exhausted I am by trying to maintain ANY kind of routine with so much craziness going on around me.

But I draw the line at canned sauerkraut.  I will NOT eat that.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

And, in the spirit of sisterhood, I say everyone dyes their hair jet black using the cheapest box of hair color available in the local dollar store.

Since I'm naturally blonde and don't actually have eyebrows to begin with I can go really creative with the eyebrows!  I'm thinking permanent quilt marking pen.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

You guys are exhausting me with all your ideas.  I'm gonna follow the lead of my spirit guide, Janelle.  I'll be laying on the couch posting about how exhausted I am by trying to maintain ANY kind of routine with so much craziness going on around me.

An absolute no to canned cabbage of any description, nor any of Janelle's recipes that require beans as the main ingredient.  No need to embarrass those that require adult Depends and risk a blowout.

Could I also suggest we hire Van Lady Love to dance the night away under the twinkling lights.  We could have a dance-off to see who could best emulate Kody's "chicken having a seizure" moves.  The winner will be awarded a free trip to Disney and photos to commemorate the occasion courtesy of Audge Kriss photography.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Nobody on earth has an ass that would look smaller in those prints!  As someone who used to weigh almost 250, and now weighs about 90 lbs. less, I still wouldn't wear any print bottoms out of my house, and especially not these.  Same with horizontal stripes.  Uh-uh.

A favorite line from a favorite show of the past, paraphrased:  "Roseanne, a woman of your size shouldn't wear horizontal stripes!  You should wear black, or stay home!"

I see women at the grocery store in similar bottoms, and just cringe.  Cellulite city.

The color of ones leggings is very important as is a 360 view of your ass in said leggings.  I saw a young girl with a perfectly fine figure yesterday in light aqua leggings.  Every single bump and dimple showed and I am certain that is not the look she was after.  Long shirts people!

15 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Sweet baby Jesus! Apologies to those religious for the blasphemy but those are so horrendous it’s not even funny. 

(I call dibs on the loud fire-engine red dinosaurs print ones, that would even be borderline questionable for a 3 year olds pyjamas).

Are those aliens or cats next to your dinosaurs?  If we are calling dibs I will take the alien cats.

• LOL 5
11 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Wonderful! Great to have you back on board. I’ll be bringing my very real Ragdoll cat Woolyum all the way from Australia and the airline better just suck it up and let him wander the cabin for hours walking over people, playing with their headphone cords and attempting to eat off their dinner trays, because I have anxiety and he needs to be with me. If they have a problem or try and place him in the cargo hold, there will be a nasty twitter or Instagram rant coming their way 😉 

Must have hemp, mint and maybe if we are feeling special some rockstar chia seeds.  

• LOL 7
8 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Sofa Sloth, you should definitely be an event planner.  Perfect ideas.

I do think I missed my calling. Sorry to take over control of the project a bit there and self-appoint myself the bridezilla. The Meri is strong in me.

Box dyes are brilliant idea! You can come already faux jet black or auburn (preferably with showing blonde roots) or bring a box along. I can add to the activity list, we’ll perform mass hair dying there, (hopefully Lizzie’s heritage inn has a decent size bathroom to use as a salon? Can anyone confirm?)

6 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

We must make a field trip to a riverbank or park or quarry or something to stack some rocks.

And we really should save those empty dye boxes and taco wrappers to put in the time capsule.

Perhaps to raise funds for the trip we can raffle off a big ticket item. Macbook or assault rifle?

AMAZING ideas! Nancy will be there so a supervised therapy rock tower will be ideal. If we do this activity though, it’s important to remember we need to think of the whole sisterwives primetimer family when constructing and not just our individual relationships in the group! Fillings are easy hurt and we don’t want to ruin our annual trip with petty jealousy. 

Time capsules using hair dye boxes is on the activity list ✔️ I would like to propose we pen own letters of self-improvements we wish to make of ourselves to put inside.  

Regarding the big ticket items to raffle, Assault rifle and MacBook are great choices, I’ve taken the liberty of adding an engraved watch, a Westminster scholarship and claddagh ring to the list, I hope that’s ok? 

6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I’m not sure why you’re just wandering around aimlessly not actually achieving anything here, but I think you and I are going to have to go see Nancy together. You can take your own car. 

5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Could I also suggest we hire Van Lady Love to dance the night away under the twinkling lights.  We could have a dance-off to see who could best emulate Kody's "chicken having a seizure" moves.  The winner will be awarded a free trip to Disney and photos to commemorate the occasion courtesy of Audge Kriss photography.

This is all brilliant! It’s on the list ✔️ 

4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Are those aliens or cats next to your dinosaurs?  If we are calling dibs I will take the alien cats.

The alien cats are all yours if you’re sure?Just remember to choose wisely though as Lularoe don’t offer refunds due to being a pyramid scheme. 

So thanks everyone for the excellent ideas, keep them coming!

I’m currently trying to order huge Phoenix type necklaces from My Sister Wives Closet for y’all as parting gifts (and some metal goth-looking leather cuff links for any Misters attending) but the website is down currently. So annoying, It’s like it’s a hobby business or something! 

If y’all haven’t chosen your leggings, please do so soon before the pyramid crumbles and we’re left with only the heritage dress or queer shoes option. Failing that, you can always to go to the store and get something like this the day before for $50. Your choice. B9C9DCC5-8212-4A44-A434-AC137CAED0FB.thumb.jpeg.1fac1075480533c47d34de26692303f9.jpeg

• LOL 8
6 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Failing that, you can always to go to the store and get something like this the day before for $50.

Only if I can be guaranteed getting something 3 sizes too small. If it fits or is flattering it's a no-go.

• LOL 9
17 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I’m not sure why you’re just wandering around aimlessly not actually achieving anything here, but I think you and I are going to have to go see Nancy together. You can take your own car. 

Speaking of cars, we'll all obviously have to drive separately so no one who lives in the area (or has guests) can actually find a place to park.  I'm thinking that instead of regular rentals we could go to rent-a-wreck and HOPE we get the cars that leak various fluids leaving puddles in front of Lizzie's.

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, DaphneCat said:

Speaking of cars, we'll all obviously have to drive separately so no one who lives in the area (or has guests) can actually find a place to park.  I'm thinking that instead of regular rentals we could go to rent-a-wreck and HOPE we get the cars that leak various fluids leaving puddles in front of Lizzie's.

Word of warning (from first-hand experience).  If you call AAA from the B&B (in Parowan), they will probably send the AAA guy to Paragonah first . . . no matter how many times you say "Parowan" clearly into the phone.  Then the driver will call you from Paragonah because he can't find the B&B there.  Because it's five miles from there.  True story.  Actually happened.  To us.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Word of warning (from first-hand experience).  If you call AAA from the B&B (in Parowan), they will probably send the AAA guy to Paragonah first . . . no matter how many times you say "Parowan" clearly into the phone.  Then the driver will call you from Paragonah because he can't find the B&B there.  Because it's five miles from there.  True story.  Actually happened.  To us.

I thought we could jump start or push start them as appropriate.  Unless someone wants to come with their flatbed?

• LOL 6

Sofa, you read my mind re the claddagh rings.  Who can forget Drudge Meri "welcoming Robyn to the club?"  hehe, I wonder how many times she's kicked her own ass for that dumb decision?  Sucking up by making King Sol her soul brother won't work, Kootie shares his manhood only with Robyn, and maybe gives Christine a boink if she's kept sweet.  Sorry for the visual.

Anyway, I'm proud to belong to such creative people here.  Love all the ideas, and thanks everyone!  

• Love 7