Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Go

It’s midterm exam time at Quantico where the NATS are given an explosive assignment which results in some people going home for good. In the future, Alex continues to try and clear her name, finding Nimah and Raina who provide more questions than answers leaving Alex and the world to wonder, “who can you really trust?

I'm watching a bit delayed so I just saw the hilarious Photoshopped picture of Johnathon Schaech and Agent Cougar Town!  LOL!!!

For Senna, Jonathon plays Alex's father.  (I almost typed "Quantico's" father.)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1

No show, Simon will not miss that creeper Elias.

Why did Simon act like a tween girl who found out zayn was leaving one direction about the twins for most of the epi?

Uh oh alex those twins were giving serious hair you've got competition.

If only Brandon's bomb had been real...

Yeah Booth you might wanna get that automatic rifle gut wound looked at by a professional.

Everyone on this show is too stupid to live.

• Love 11

I cracked up so many times during this episode.  Simon and Elias kissing (wat), Alex and Booth hobbling away from the FBI (because conveniently, of the large team who stormed in, only Vasquez is there), the incredibly obvious photoshop job of whatever picture Liam (?) was holding (I was laughing too hard to figure out what the scene was supposed to mean, oops) ...

The "test" was incredibly stupid, but what else is new?  Shouldn't everybody other than the main characters have flunked?  Because they wouldn't "sacrifice their lives"?  (Riiiiight.)

On the other hand, the present-time Nimah/Raina stuff was pretty intense -- though that could just be because they and Simon are still my favorites.  I still don't get how using twins is of benefit in that situation though. The twin that's in still has to "disappear" long enough to update the other twin and switch her in.  And of course, the whole "one twin slept with the boss dude but the other is presumably still a virgin" further proves how having twins makes things unnecessarily more difficult.

And oh goody, looks like Caleb has another secret.  Since his father was apparently involved in the Chicago cover-up, I'm guessing Caleb was part of whatever happened then as well.

Even as I rag on the show for the same things, somehow I'm still enjoying the heck out of watching it.  Such ridiculousness is a good distraction at the end of a weekend.

Edited by Senna
  • Love 4

You would think the FBI would be keeping closer tabs on a known armed Islamic terror cell with plans to blow up landmarks the day after a landmark was blown up.

Even as I rag on the show for the same things, somehow I'm still enjoying the heck out of watching it.  Such ridiculousness is a good distraction at the end of a weekend.

Yeah, for me this has firmly slotted in as "dumb fun".

• Love 5

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Okay, this is officially the stupidest show on tv right now.  I mean others are more poorly acted or boring, but somebody put serious thought in to making a show this ridiculous.

So the test is not having enough sense to get clear from a possible bomb, even when you can't contribute anything?  So when real FBI agents find a bomb, they all crowd in next to the UXO guy just so they can share his fate?  Oh, mercy.

'You can take me in, just please help Ryan right now'.  Fuck did you think Natalie was gonna do, watch Ryan bleed out?  But she'll go ahead and get him an ambulance if you ask nice?  How's about instead she commits a criminal dereliction of duty for someone she's pretty sure is a terrorist?  Good thing you take the opportunity to drag Ryan away, Alex, that'll get him to a hospital faster.  

And this has to be the 6th time in a row that Alex has gotten away while surrounded, and this time she was dragging a wounded man.  Okay fine, Natalie caught her, but they sent in FBI SWAT and the only who thought to watch the back door was the unreliable newbie.  The FBI, ladies and gentleman, our first line of defense.  

Could the terrorist cell have looked any more like a terrorist cell?  Bearded brown guys, girl in a hijab who shops for them, the constant stripping of AKs - amazing they didn't just wear t-shirts saying 'hug me, I'm a terrorist'.

Real lucky that Raina (or was it Nimah?) wasn't greeted at Terrorist Central with 'Wait, didn't I just see you in the kitchen like 3 seconds ago?'  

I'm more convinced than ever that the mole is Agent Cougartown, and that he's trying to bring down the country by salting the FBI with the worst agents in the history of law enforcement.  

Edited by henripootel
  • Love 15

I agree.  Dumb fun.  Pretty people running around with guns in New York. I can take it.

What I thought was particularly dumb was that they applauded all of the NATS for staying around the bomb.  What a stupid idea.  The only one who should have stayed were the ones who were working on dismantling it.  The rest, in order to protect the country, should have left.  That way only 3 expensive, highly trained people would die rather than 20.  You need the other 17 people to stay alive to investigate WTH happened and who planted the bomb.  You are no good to your country if you volunteer to die just because you want to be there with your buddies when the bomb goes Boom.

I would have passed those that ran and fired all of those that stayed (except Simon and the 2-3 others trying to deactivate the bomb). 

• Love 12

This show has it's faults. Wait...this show has MANY faults. Okay let me try it again....This show gets ALMOST NOTHING right.

But dumb fun? Yes. I will take it. On Sunday night before the start of another work week, I like dumb fun.

Having said that, I'm still so confused on which twin is which, I really want Simon to stick different colored post-its on them to help us out.

• Love 10

The "test" was incredibly stupid, but what else is new?  Shouldn't everybody other than the main characters have flunked?  Because they wouldn't "sacrifice their lives"?  (Riiiiight.)

Another nonsensical test, which then gets nowhere during the manhunt scenes.

This is definitely my trainwreck shows, the other shows have either been too boring/dull or too lukewarm to care much about it.

• Love 1

I don't know how anyone didn't figure out that their lessons have been so centered around being 'in this together'. I'm sorry, but making someone feel like crap for not being a 'sacrifice for this country'? So, basically, if you don't have the skills to disarm a bomb, or whatever the situation may call for, you have to stick around and get killed? Stick together and sacrifice your life? That's a pretty crappy lesson, and it was really all for nothing. If you personally can't do anything like disarm a bomb, go find something that you can do instead of looking like an idiot staring at said bomb and not doing anything. 

Ok, what the hell? Simon and Elias kiss? Simon's not gay; Elias knows that, and yet?? I'll admit it wasn't horrible, but....I just don't understand.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that Raina came in as Nimah seconds after Nimah was in the room and left. What? What kind of writing is that?

Uh....what the hell, Vasquez? You let Alex and Ryan go? Just because he's shot? Dude, put handcuffs on Alex and call for an ambulance, my god! You're so stupid! The writing is so stupid!

So, Raina and Nimah are found out in present day, and Nimah is sleeping with boss dude in the flashforwards. 

• Love 5

Uh....what the hell, Vasquez? You let Alex and Ryan go? Just because he's shot? Dude, put handcuffs on Alex and call for an ambulance, my god! You're so stupid! The writing is so stupid!

So much for that Quantico training.  XD.

• Love 2
If you personally can't do anything like disarm a bomb, go find something that you can do instead of looking like an idiot staring at said bomb and not doing anything.

How about 'fire anyone who could have rushed out to evacuate the building but instead stood there like a dumbass'?  You'd have to be a moron to not guess that this is a bullshit test (else why is Agent Cougartown, who's even there to watch PT exercises, not hammering on the door?) but on the off chance it isn't, clear the fucking building.  Oh, wait, being perceptive enough to see through the nonsense, or leaving to warn people, that's what gets you shit-canned.  So much for wanting smart, procedure-following agents, plus all the money the government spent on clearing and training you.

Edited by henripootel
  • Love 4

Holy jeebus, this show is pure horseshit!

There were 61 students taking the test.  They discover a bomb, which they could not diffuse. What they were expected to do in the test (and presumably after graduation, if faced with that situation IRL) was all crowd around the bomb so they could all proudly die for their country?   In what universe could 61 meaningless deaths benefit their country?  Or be reasonably expected of the 61?

Also, they track Alex to this building and HRT come a-bustin' in in their sexy black stormtrooper outfits... and leave the entire back alley completely unguarded?  And when they hear HRT coming, Prickhead snatches up a chair and smashes the window to buggery, so they can step out onto the fire escape?  What, in America don't the windows leading to fire escapes open?

Uh oh alex those twins were giving serious hair you've got competition.

Between you and me, and admitting that neither is really my type, Yasmine Al Massri is waaay better looking than Priyanka Chopra. Not that Priyanka is ugly, you understand.  But I guess she's just got too much ass-fat in her lips for my taste.

• Love 7

Could the terrorist cell have looked any more like a terrorist cell? Bearded brown guys, girl in a hijab who shops for them, the constant stripping of AKs - amazing they didn't just wear t-shirts saying 'hug me, I'm a terrorist'.

But they like cartoons!

• Love 4

Apparently the FBI is looking for human lemmings.  A smart person would have organized everyone and saved as many people as he or she could.  Quantico wants you to be willing to die out of solidarity.  No one should go for that much solidarity.

ABC has got surveys panel members can fill out after each episodes of the shows they produce.  When I went to the Quantico one tonight, there was just one question:  Have you stopped watching Quantico?  Depending on your answer, you're asked to explain why. But this is the first time I've seen that page (it's not there for Once Upon a Time) so I guess they really have figured out how stupid this show is.

• Love 5

I'm in the same boat. It is so out there like beyond even campy. But for some reason I'm still enjoying it.

I had a few nitpicks with this episode though. The twin switch at the terrorist cell was so poorly done. Nimah was in the house with them apparently for days because Raina says she hasn't checked in in like 4 days. So Raina went in not even knowing what Nimah had been wearing that day. That's a pretty big risk and super convenient that the other people in the house didn't pick up on anything like that. If they were on lockdown and so paranoid wouldn't they have noticed her apparently leaving to go shopping in the first place? I just didn't get the logistics of the scene. It made my heard hurt thinking about everything that could and should have gone wrong there.

I picked up this show because of Rick Cosnett's addition to the cast and I'm sad to say they clearly had no idea what to do with the Elias character. Since this show wants to be HTGAWM lite I guess it was to have a controversial and risque gay character except Elisa is no Connor Walsh. The character served no purpose except to pester Simon for no reason too because there was no real pay off to any of his investigations. Also a little side eye from me to the show for having the one gay character leave as a weepy mess, telling the straight guy he's more of a man, and taking a pity kiss? That kiss was all kinds of weird. And I get that they patched things up but there is no way Simon should have said he'd miss Elisa. The man tormented him for weeks. They seem to have only been okay for a few days since Simon's revelation. It just rang so false.

But I'll be back next Sunday too lol.

Edited by Couver
  • Love 5

Oh, look: another stupid ass test, that Miranda claims is one thing, but ends up being another.  Way to keep things fresh, Miranda.  Really, if she actually just had an exam, that would have shocked these knuckleheads more.  The whole thing was so obvious and stupid, but my absolute favorite thing has to be when all the regulars were dramatically surrounding the "bomb", while it was counting down and they actually cut away to commercial.  Like this was suppose to be suspenseful cliffhanger. Sure, ABC.  There is "totally" a chance that the bomb will actually go off and kill the regulars, and everything thing we've been seeing post-bombing was, I don't know, ghosts, robots, inside someone's head, etc.  Give me a break!

I guess the big deal was that this cut short Elias time to creep around some more, because he fled, instead of just.... stood around and waited for the bomb to go off.  I mean, look: yes, he did react cowardly on some levels, but if there was nothing he could do, what would be gained from sacrificing himself?  I can understand that what the rest did was "heroic" in Miranda's eyes because Simon was the only one that knew anything about bonds, and he did need some people to help him, which happened to all be the regular crew.  But he didn't need all 61 of them, so why shouldn't some try to get to safety.  After-all, if this was real and Simon did fail and they all died, it would be nice to have some recruits around to prepare for the next one.  Am I missing something, here?  Or am I just trying to hard to understand all this?

Won't even touch on the random Elias/Simon good-bye kiss.  Yeah, after all that creeping and knowing that Simon is straight, Elias goes for it, and Simon suddenly enjoys it on some levels.  I guess he's actually bi, or Rick Cosnett can make any guy go gay.

Caleb passed his analyst training and is now trying for agent again, which pleases Shelby.  Me, not so much.  Oh, and Alex tells Liam she'll quit digging if he lets Booth go back to being an agent, but when Liam passes that down, Booth hesitates.  Of course, he does.

At least the present time stuff was better, if ridiculous.  Basically Alex is probably wrong (again) and Nimah and Raina are actually trying to stop even more terrorist acts, and that's now all gone to hell, thanks to Booth and Shelby being too stupid to even check if the car had a tracker.  Now, Simon and Shelby are captured, Booth's shot, Alex is trying to limp him along, and I have no idea what the twins are up to.  Oh, and Nathalie suddenly has a change of heart, even though she was the one who followed them all in the first place.  Great timing there, Nathalie.

Favorite scene was when Miranda reveals the truth about the twins, and amongst all the shocked looks, you can clearly hear Caleb go "There are two of them!" a few seconds after the initial reveal.  I love that because, on one hand, it is obvious that the line is there because the show think so little of the audience that they aren't sure everyone understand what they've been seeing these past few episodes.  On the other hand, Caleb is just that dumb enough, that I could totally buy him needing a few extra seconds to realize they are twins and not clones or some shit.  Caleb probably totally thought they were clones at first!

This show is just crazy.  And to think that this is still only the seventh episode.  I can only imagine what bad-shit insanity will happen next.

• Love 6

So...the house across the street is being invaded by the FBI so instead of thanking your lucky stars and either hiding inside or sneaking out the back you start shooting at them? Logic 101. You have failed it. On the brighter side this qualifies you for this universe's FBI. Go ahead, apply.

Why keep tricking them in trainings by? It gets stale.

Also: I'm guessing Elias is the bad 'un.

• Love 2

I'm very confused here, Natalie wasn't part of the test, was she? Because when Alex was questioning her, she said Brandon was on all sorts of meds, & that he didn't always take them. That means that either she was part of the test & was supposed to say that, or the FBI thought someone who was on lots of different meds & didn't always bother to take them would be a good candidate to be an agent. Of course, that's probably his big secret, so I doubt they knew about them.

Is Raina the one that's really good at everything but doesn't really want to be an agent, or is that Nima?

I have no idea which one is which, or which one has which personality. The whole twin story is lost for me, because I can't tell who is who.

Is anyone else distracted by Alex's hair? It's just too poofy on top, & looks too formal & dressy.

• Love 2

Is the next episode titled just "G"? 

All the Quantico girls definitely have watched "Jurassic World", maybe it even was their assignment. Because there is no other way to explain why they wear high heels all the time when they're in danger. I can't imagine how one can run and fight and jump from the roof wearing high heels. But there are so many things in this soap I wouldn't dare to imagine, and writers do.     

Edited by skotnikov
  • Love 3

I still do not see the point of the twins. Even in the "surveillance" situation they had going on, they couldn't give important information during their swap that "Oh, BTW, we're sleeping with that one guy now. Your turn", which could be crucial to keeping them alive. Simon's "Good bi" kiss with Elias was incredibly weird, and I hate the fact that the ONLY gay guy chickened out on the exam (even if it was smarter than sticking around and passing).

And technically the terrorist cell provided cover for Alex's escape? Will that make her look guiltier? I expected Alex to hand off Booth to Vasquez so that she could get him medical help (he was shot by the cell, and they could easily leave Alex's part in it out of the report), but I guess it's more romantic for them to be on the run together...with her removing his shirt so that she can patch him up...by candlelight.

So everyone has been cleared now except Elias, the Glee Guy, and Caleb? All of whom could have grudges against the F.B.I.....but only Cougartown against Alex in particular..unless there's a flashback next time that explains that aspect.

Was the photo Cougartown and the father that Alex killed? (Potentially both of her fathers?)

• Love 3

Also a little side eye from me to the show for having the one gay character leave as a weepy mess, telling the straight guy he's more of a man, and taking a pity kiss? That kiss was all kinds of weird. And I get that they patched things up but there is no way Simon should have said he'd miss Elisa. The man tormented him for weeks. They seem to have only been okay for a few days since Simon's revelation. It just rang so false.

Elisa?  LOL!

So, do straight guys kiss gay guys where you folks come from?  Because where I live a straight guy ain't gonna put no liplock on no gay guy no matter what.  Maybe this show is set in NeverEverLand.

Is the next episode titled just "G"?    

I wondered about that.  :)

Edited by Netfoot
  • Love 1

I ask myself every Sunday night....."why do I keep watching?". But sometimes, plain old mindless TV makes for great entertainment!

And I am in the BIG minority.....I get a kick out of Caleb!

• Love 4

This is the first episode that I wasn't able to overlook all the stupidity because I was entertained. I'm not sure exactly why, but I didn't find this episode entertaining or keeping my interest. I think it may be because it's the same plot so many times. 

"It must be this person! They are the culprit! Oh wait. No they aren't. So now they're on our side!"  "Hey look, the FBI is coming!"

How about 'fire anyone who could have rushed out to evacuate the building but instead stood there like a dumbass'?  You'd have to be a moron to not guess that this is a bullshit test (else why is Agent Cougartown, who's even there to watch PT exercises, not hammering on the door?) but on the off chance it isn't, clear the fucking building.  Oh, wait, being perceptive enough to see through the nonsense, or leaving to warn people, that's what gets you shit-canned.  So much for wanting smart, procedure-following agents, plus all the money the government spent on clearing and training you.

Yup, so the lesson is to let yourself get blown up because it's heroic or some bs?  XD.

Edited by Free

Is Raina the one that's really good at everything but doesn't really want to be an agent, or is that Nima?

Yeah, Raina is the better yet more reluctant one and Nimah is the one who is really into the job. It was Raina that Alex and Simon burst in on and Nimah that had slept with the guy across the street.

The way Alex zeroes in on suspects and goes "It's HIM/HER!" one right after the other reminds me of the girls on Pretty Little Liars. The best and most special of the FBI recruits is a more gun-happy Spencer Hastings.

"The people who stood around being useless instead of alerting others to evacuate and/or trying to find an actual bomb specialist - THAT'S who we want working for us in the FBI!"

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 1
So...the house across the street is being invaded by the FBI so instead of thanking your lucky stars and either hiding inside or sneaking out the back you start shooting at them?

I like how they abandon their covered positions to run outside and spray bullets at the FBI who are obviously paying no attention to them.  That's some good terrorizing there.

Simon's "Good bi" kiss with Elias was incredibly weird, and I hate the fact that the ONLY gay guy chickened out on the exam (even if it was smarter than sticking around and passing).

I don't mind that so much - the test was bullshit and getting to a minimum safe distance was the appropriate move.  Heck, I don't even mind Elias getting weepy, he just got fired from a job for bullshit reasons.  I mind that, yet again, his being gay is pretty much the first and only thing that defines him, so that makes smooching on folks who you know aren't into it okay, right?  Funny that a show that is, I'm pretty sure, trying to say that being gay is no big thing and nobody's business, makes sure that it's the only deal and everyone's business.  I will say that two guys kissing is a hugely brave move for mainstream tv, and I applaud y - wait, is it still 1985?  Then it's neither huge nor brave - move on.

Heh, 'Good bi' kiss.  Nice one.

• Love 4

I like how they abandon their covered positions to run outside and spray bullets at the FBI who are obviously paying no attention to them.  That's some good terrorizing there.

Good thing for America the terrorists are so stupid.  Because given the level of stupidity portrayed in the FBI, if the terrorists had a brain cell between them, the country would be doomed.

Funny how the FBI, is now all about defending the country from terrorism, and not so much about catching kidnappers, bank robbers, and crooks.

Edited by Netfoot
  • Love 2

Okay, so from the comments, it's a good thing I bailed a few episodes ago. I can handle dumb fun (O hai NCIS: LA, The Player), but this has more dumb than fun, and it's taking itself too seriously.

• Love 2

Elisa?  LOL!

LOL! Gah my autocorrect does that all the time. I have a contact on my phone named Elisa and it always corrects Elias to that. I usually catch it but not this time. 

• Love 1

Why Alex dragged Booth away with her also boggled my mind. The obvious thing to do would be to run and abandon Booth so that Vasquez can get him the medical attention he needs. The dude is still recovering from another bullet wound. Plus Alex is the one they're after and she'd move faster without Booth as deadweight. Still, Booth getting shot repeatedly amuses me. Alex probably took him cuz he's a bullet magnet.

Considering how often Alex is wrong about who framed her, I liked how Vasquez snarked about how Alex is always right because of her so-called intuition in the flashback. Yep, it's working real well for her in her current situation.

It took me awhile to figure out which twin is which, but now that I know Raina is the one Simon likes, I can identify her by the hearts in Simon's eyes.

• Love 5

I don't know what is worse the photoshop picture or any scene you see the twins in the same shot.  There was a particular shot where one twin was calling the other (because I still can't tell who is supposed to be who) and the way it was filmed...the drawback of HD TV; you can tell the colouring of the twin running into the frame was completely off from the lighting and surroundings of the scene itself.

Whoever said Elias is the "big bad" I'm starting to lean towards him.

Finally it took me to realize: "Agent Booth?  So no one on this show heard of Bones?" 

• Love 2

This is the first episode that I wasn't able to overlook all the stupidity because I was entertained. I'm not sure exactly why, but I didn't find this episode entertaining or keeping my interest. I think it may be because it's the same plot so many times. 

"It must be this person! They are the culprit! Oh wait. No they aren't. So now they're on our side!"  "Hey look, the FBI is coming!"

Same here. Every week this is my Monday morning show, it's fun and doesn't require much commitment. But for some reason this one just wasn't keeping me interested in the normal "man, this is so dumb" way.

That whole Elias/Simon kiss was truly bizarre though. What was the point? I can't even figure it out. Is Simon pulling a double-dupe, pretending to pretend to be gay? Are we supposed to think he was willing to kiss Elias because Elias was sad and that's what friends do? I don't even know. Not totally sure it matters though. Oh show.

• Love 3

This episode had me at Brandon in the shower!

I still can't get passed it being Booth or Caleb. Both to get revenge on the FBI prove America isn't safe kind of thing. Although I'm sure I've put more thought into it than these writers.

The Elias/Simon kiss was weird.

This show looks diverse on the face of it but it's not really.

• Love 3

I don't get why this was a good final exam for the analysts.

I mean, their job is mostly supposed to involve sitting quietly and researching stuff on a computer away from all the action, unless there's a bomb, in which case, their job is to stand there uselessly with no way to help and get blown up for no reason?

I mean, I get that teamwork is important. But the kind of person who might make a great analyst might also be the kind of person who walks away from a bomb they can't do anything about, because that would be the most logical thing to do. That wouldn't preclude them being fantastic at analysing information, as far as I could see. In fact, it would be proof that they could to the job without becoming overly emotional or distracted.

As has been said, I hate that they had the only actual gay male character be 'cowardly' in the show's opinion. Playing into some very old stereotypes there, especially in a quasi-military context. Not cool, show.

Also, hasn't Caleb missed half the agent-track training? And there was supposed to be no way back from the analyst-track? The same way that romantic relationships are strictly prohibited.

So they 'opened the net really wide' or whatever Caleb said, with this bunch of recruits? Shocker there.

This show sucks so badly.

Edited by Lebanna
  • Love 7
So they 'opened the net really wide' or whatever Caleb said, with this bunch of recruits? Shocker there.

Well, if Caleb is talking about himself, I can see what he means.  His worthless ass got in, twice now.

And he's right about his father - what a dick.  He apparently pulled some strings to get Caleb into the academy and now offers him money to quit?  So getting him in was just a way of showing Caleb how worthless he is?  And now that Caleb is failing to fail, Dick Dad is gonna ... bribe him to fail faster?  With money Caleb is eventually gonna get anyway?  Oddly, this doesn't make me feel one iota of sympathy for Caleb - he's a major league dick too, albeit one who comes by it honestly.

You almost have to admire a show this insistent on giving the middle finger to logic and any viewers who look for it.  I mean if your plot is nothing but holes, what do you call that?

Edited by henripootel
  • Love 3
Yeah, Raina is the better yet more reluctant one and Nimah is the one who is really into the job. It was Raina that Alex and Simon burst in on and Nimah that had slept with the guy across the street.

And Raina is the one who likes Simon, right? She introduced herself to Simon at the end. I cannot keep these two apart for the life of me - total mind block for some reason. The end scene where Nimah still wore the head covering, and Raina didn't, I think for two reasons - to show Raina is more daring, not so religious, willing to do anything for the mission, etc, while Nimah is more traditional. It also helped filming the scene and splicing together the two characters played by Yasmine Al Massri. And I totally get the impression that Nimah is so done with these FBI idiots.

Okay, not only are the recruits seemingly incompetant at times, so is the actual FBI. They stormed the one house to get one "terrorist" (Alex), while blowing the entire operation the twins were working on to nail the other terrorists. Nice job, FBI. You just wasted Nimah, Raina and everyone else's time working that case, just to get Alex.

The smart thing would have been to continue covert surveillance, follow Booth and Alex when they left the house (they had the tracker), then surround and apprehend them without the other terrorists being tipped off.

• Love 2

I get being willing to sacrifice yourself for something. But that implies tour death us serving a purpose. Like the FBI agent has to hold his finger on the bomb to give civilians a chance to escape. Them staying with the bomb didn't accomplish anything.

I also get how being a twin could make it easier to be undécover. But I don't get why they were training as just one person. That part makes no sense.

They stormed the one house to get one "terrorist" (Alex), while blowing the entire operation the twins were working on to nail the other terrorists. Nice job, FBI. You just wasted Nimah, Raina and everyone else's time working that case, just to get Alex.

Which they totally failed to do anyway, because they left the back door uncovered.

• Love 3

I also get how being a twin could make it easier to be undécover. But I don't get why they were training as just one person. That part makes no sense.

Exactly.

Why not just train one twin in one intake and the other in the next one? Only the instructors would know that they'd seen this face before, and they know about the plan anyway.

Ok, it holds the mission up for six months, but better to have two fully trained agents than two half trained ones, surely. It makes all the work that the other recruits are putting in seem rather pointless especially since the twins aren't exactly outstanding trainees.

• Love 1