Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Lost Boys

I read something before this season started, I read an interview with one of the writers. I can't remember where I read it, but it said that Juliette is dead. Period. So I didn't think anything more about it until now. She died in Nicks arms- but since she's a Hexenbiest, she can be brought back. I do hope that she does come back for 1 reason: to FINALLY finish off Adalind.

Juliette was good at one time. I was glad to hear Rosalee talk about that.

I was wondering why Rosalee didn't call the Wesen Council about those kids too. She was so worried about them & surprised that they had no idea they were wesen.There has to be a good reason she didn't call. I'm guessing we won't see the last of those kids though.... But I guess we'll see.

I wonder if the writers were high when they wrote this season. They had to have been. How could they possibly expect us to believe that Adalind could name that kid Kelly & everything would be forgotten?!? She has taken everyone & everything Nick loved off of him. Almost killed Hank & Wu. Since the beginning, everything Adalind did, every move she made, was for her- to get what she wanted. Now all of a sudden, she's different- she's nice? I don't believe the Hexenbiest makes a person evil, I think it brings out the evil already there. I think it just kind of heightens emotions- especially the bad ones. Even when Adalind lost her powers, she was still evil. Now, she's not. It's laughable. It's all laughable.

Reply in the Adalind thread....

Edited by OtterMommy

Juliette does not need to be brought back to finish off Adalind, it is time for Renard to take one for the team!

Or, Adalind could have died on the OR table after giving birth to Nick's son and Nick could pick a name other than Kelly!

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 2

Juliette needs to stay dead, period.

I like Claire Coffee, but Adalind needs to join Juliette followed by Trubel off my TV screen.

I didn't mind Juliette and when Adalind is used as evil comic relief, she's funny, but I despise Trubel, and she needs to be gone.

Catching up ondemand. Glad to see I'm not the only one WTFing the bizarre pass everyone is giving Adalinde for her past crimes.

But here's the biggest thing that bugged me about recent events. Why does Nick believe that moving someplace isolated where THERE CAN BE NO WITNESSES and NO NEIGHBORS TO CALL FOR HELP is somehow safer than being in the midst of suburban masses? Sure, they got attacked all the time where they used to live. But at least there, the attackers had to take pains not to be seen on the way in and had to hurry to flee the scene on the way out. But at the fortress of solitude, badguys could stage a rave without anyone noticing. Also, the idea that they won't be found there is ludicrous. They will be driving to and from the place on a daily basis. And the enemies they have are not all mindless monsters. Nick's name would have to be on a lease or deed somewhere, their phone signals could be triangulated, etc, etc. Trubel certainly didn't seem to have any trouble locating them.

• Love 2