Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Beware Of Young Girls

This was a bit 'meh'.. especially the sandwich thing "obviously it wasn't Munsch because she just told us about this allergy she has.. obviously she always tells the truth!"

So, what was the deal with the woman painting in the asylum? Paints all of what?

I guess I'm in the minority, because I loved that there wasn't much Chad in this episode. He just annoys the shit out of me. I don't think he's funny or cute.

Yeah I hate him too. And find Chanel 1 a horrid unlikeable major Bitch who's not entertaining at all. Her eugoly was disgusting. I pray for her death. At least Grace and Pete are decent people

Uneven, weird, and possibly offensive? But still weirdly entertaining? Its Ryan Murphey doing his Ryan Murphy thing. 

I want to know what the deal with the painting lady is. My new, wacked out theory? Grace and Pete are the real killers, only they are both completely deranged, and lose their memories of killing people, right after they take off their Red Devil costumes.

My god that would suck since Grace and Pete are two of the only decent people on the show

My god I fucking hate Chanel No 1. How is this Bitch not dead yet. I don't get how people can like this Bitch. At least Grace and Pete don't make me wish death on them. I don't mind some bitchy characters if they are like Lauren and Shane on Faking it. Chanel is not entertaining at all.

My current theory based purely on her facial expressions with the Ouija Board is that Hester is a Red Devil. In fact, maybe Hester is the bathtub baby. In the mental asylum scene, I also got a vibe that Pete may be in on the killings with the way he responded to the painting, but I'm hoping I'm not right on that account. I don't think Grace is a Devil because of the look Gigi gave her when clothes shopping. She had this look of contempt for Grace at one stage when Grace wasn't looking, which I feel Gigi wouldn't have to hide if she is working with Grace.

I want Dean Munsch dead after what she did to her ex-husband. If she isn't in cahoots with the Red Devils & Gigi then she is just as sick and twisted as them and needs to die.

The episode was to the same standard as the rest of the episodes unfortunately because it didn't actually add anything to the mystery I found the whole hour pointless. If I had missed this episode I feel I would not have been confused with the following episode. And that is disappointing for a series like this. where the mystery is the only thing it has going to keep me tuning in.

• Love 1

I didn't but I am convinced that the final shot of the Chanels looking over Zayday and Grace was a homage (?) to Glee's Pilot episode where Sue, Quinn and Santana are looking down on the  'good guys' during their performance of Don't Stop Believin'

• Love 2