Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Canada Season 2

What's with these idiots and their speeches to JURY members.  Doesn't anyone want any votes?  Can the jury abstain?

Neda's lie to get Allison out was bad enough, but then Adel had to come up with that bullshit lie about Sabrina.  This is the worst outcome.  I'm actually rooting for Heather now because she's the only one who doesn't gross me out entirely (Sabrina; Rachelle; Jon) or make me want to punch someone in the head (Adel; Neda).  I want Ika and Sarah back!

Would Rachelle and Sabrina just f*ck and get it over with already ?

Likewise, would Adel and Sabrina just hatef*ck and get it over with already ?

That endurance HoH is made for Neda -- she's small and flexible so she can easily wind her way around and around to untie the ropes.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

I did like how the show finally showed that Sabrina was full of shit. Much like the 'bumping into Ika on the stairs incident' that Sabrina inflated into full blown physical assault and battery, they finally showed the 'Sugar Incident' -- where Ika wrenched the tub of sugar out of Sabrina's hands on purpose in order to prevent Sabrina for using any sugar in her slop cookies. According to Sabrina at least.

The video showed that Adel was already holding the sugar and was in the process of using it to make something when Sabrina reached for the sugar and came up with nothing but empty air. Somehow in Sabrina's walnut-sized brain (because Sabs really is a T-Rex at heart), that translated to Ika stealing it from her. And queue the drama where Sabrina cries and works herself into a tizzy/panic attack and convinces herself it was all Ika's fault and demands the DR punish Ika for her behaviour.

(edited)

For me, that was a total crap season.  The First Five were killing it until Canada intervened.  Arlie probably wouldn't have jumped ship so soon if he wasn't paranoid that Canada hated him and the FF would have picked up Rochelle and Allison, giving them the numbers to crush the rest of the house.  The Sloppy Seconds got all their momentum from the twists, and the stinkiest, dirtiest person to ever be on one of these shows won the game.

Edited by dolphincorn

I would like to have seen Neda win in the end, but she was outplayed at the last minute. I loved her comment about voting for the person who played her game, and it's cool that she wasn't bitter. She'll be back, so she won in that way.

John was deserving, especially over Sabrina. If it couldn't be Neda, I'm glad it was him.

Overall, a pretty entertaining season. They really did great with all the extras, like the secret missions and group tasks. I felt like that stuff let us get to know the characters better, so the whole game was more interesting, IMO. The actual game-game was better played than in many other seasons, and it was definitely a brighter group than last season.

I am going to bring this thread back from the dead because I just started watching BB Canada.  Right now I just got up to the part where Adel and Sabrina are on the block at Final Five.  Obviously I know that outcome but I have to say season two's cast was kind of bland.  I much preferred season one's cast.   

For me the highlight of the season thus far was Ika took the money and destroyed all their letters.  The hamster's reaction to that was priceless.  I also liked Adel's co-founder of the Gremlins speech just because it was so out there.

I have to say that the female cast of BB Canada Two might be the best looking female cast of any Big Brother season I have ever watched.  Rachelle, Neda, Ika, Allison, and Heather were all, in the words of James Huling, total smoke bombs.

Another thing I noticed is that I have yet to come across any truly vile players.  Granted I have not gotten to season three yet and I have never watched the live feeds so I am only seeing how they are on the broadcast edition.  But yeah I mean I was not a fan of Suzette and Tom from season one or Sabrina and Andrew from season two but it was not because I thought they were vile like Evil Dick or Aaryn.  I just was not a fan of them.  So I guess the stereotype is true, Canadians are much nicer than Americans. 

I was not able to watch the last episode of season two because it was not up on YouTube.  Oh well I know how it turned out but I would have still enjoyed watching the entire season.

Edited by BK1978