Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Empty Nest?

I only watch this show when there is nothing else on and am mostly fine with it for what it is. I just came to say I cannot stand Tracy. I have to fast forward everytime she is on camera. Everything about her grates... Her voice, her fakery, her posturing, her mugging, her over-the-top stories ... And on this show, that is saying something. Everything she talks about is so disgusting, not witty and not interesting. I think she is awful. Woof.

Edited by jkitty
  • Love 4

Poor Brielle. I guess being the child of famous parents didn't help her at E. If she wants to be Giuliana Rancic, she should put in the work. I know work is a foreign concept for Brielle.

Ha! Right! As I said a few episodes ago (and got jumped on by a few), Poor Brielle isn't going to college (I was right), she will get married young and have a kid young, and get divorced young. Several times. Sound familiar? 

• Love 5

Brielle has a degree of charisma and if she gets an education (girl, seriously, go. to. college.) and interns, she shouldn't have a problem. G Rancic has zero charisma and has a broadcast job, but she worked her way up and even has a Master's degree in journalism. If she pays her dues, I'm sure Kroy has some friends in sports broadcasting who can get her in touch with the right people. She's got all the connections, but with no education, it's no help.

• Love 5

Brielle has a degree of charisma and if she gets an education (girl, seriously, go. to. college.) and interns, she shouldn't have a problem. G Rancic has zero charisma and has a broadcast job, but she worked her way up and even has a Master's degree in journalism. If she pays her dues, I'm sure Kroy has some friends in sports broadcasting who can get her in touch with the right people. She's got all the connections, but with no education, it's no help.

Since she barely passed high school maybe she isn't able to get into college? Girl really needs some higher education.

I was glad to see that an E! job was not just handed to Brielle. She actually <gasp> has to work for something. Why she didn't have a plan B just shows how entitled she is. Too bad Kim and Kroy won't really hold her to the 2 months timeline.

The boys seem so better behaved when it's just Kroy around. As soon as Kim enters the picture the cuss words and bad behavior runs rampant. It's one thing to be crass and vulgar when the kids aren't around but I really think part of being a good parents is exhibiting behavior that is admirable and commands respect from others. I think Kroy probably does act that way around the kids but when you have the other partner acting like Kim does than its no wonder those kids are the way the are.

I like Kroy but I'd rather watch this show while he is away at camp to see how shit really goes down without him around.

• Love 4

If Brielle truly wants a TV job she now knows what she has to do so she might settle down, get into a college, and work toward her dream. I simply cannot write off a kid at 18 years old and say there's no way she will do the work necessary, she's too dumb, she's too lazy. She's just starting out! I've seen plenty of flighty teenagers (and she is still a teenager) figure out their lives between 18 and 25.

Last I heard she and Slade broke up a couple of weeks ago. She didn't look greatly excited about Rose's prediction that she would be married within a year. I think Kroy and Kim would be against that anyway and try to talk her out of it, even if she did meet another cute, well-mannered boy from a rich family. 

• Love 1

There's plenty of colleges for dumb rich kids who need to get that piece of paper so they can inherit their trust fund or get some b.s. job at the family firm. Brielle should be able to get in at one of those.

I went to college for three semesters at a place that accepted anybody with a 2.0 GPA. Yep, pretty much what you say there.

I don't know if Brielle's going to figure it out, but she doesn't scare me the way Kylie Jenner does. (Seriously, her future looks scary as hell to me...anybody who's had that much plastic surgery at barely 18 has loads and loads of issues.)

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 3

I don't know if Brielle's going to figure it out, but she doesn't scare me the way Kylie Jenner does. (Seriously, her future looks scary as hell to me...anybody who's had that much plastic surgery at barely 18 has loads and loads of issues.)

I agree. Brielle is spoiled and lazy, but, quite frankly, so are many other teenagers. She's generally a decent kid and despite Kim's BFF parenting style, I can't see her letting Brielle go off the rails the way Kris Jenner did with Kylie.

• Love 1

Yeah, I was like "That was the finale?" I guess there will be another season -- I get a kick out of this show -- but seems they don't have much material. Are we going to get some kind of follow-up episode that reveals the mysterious possum and whether it was captured or not? Or was that the "Who Shot J.R.?" cliffhanger to keep us hooked for next season?

• Love 3

It seemed like a really, really odd way to end the season, too, not because of the possum, but just the way it all felt anti-climatic, if you will. Just seemed like the end of a regular mid-season episode to me.

I'm wondering if Bravo is going to have Brielle do that roadtrip spin-off with Kim that Kim was supposed to do with Nene before Nene backed out. Judging from Kim's Instagram, it looked like she was dragging Brielle back and forth to NY or other places for "work trips" for a while. So, I wouldn't be surprised if there was something like that in the works.

By the way, I know KJ is a really inappropriate out-of-control brat, but why the hell would he be shooting double middle fingers as his father drove away?? It's not like he doesn't love his father to death.

Edited by LIGirl
  • Love 3

Kim probably told KJ that flipping the bird is how you say "I love you" in sign language. So double birds is double the love.

LOL! Yeah, that struck me as really out of place also. We know where he gets his potty mouth, but where would he have seen that gesture often enough to adopt it as a goodbye wave?

Yeah, I was like "That was the finale?" I guess there will be another season -- I get a kick out of this show -- but seems they don't have much material. Are we going to get some kind of follow-up episode that reveals the mysterious possum and whether it was captured or not? Or was that the "Who Shot J.R.?" cliffhanger to keep us hooked for next season?

By 2018, we'll have found out that everything after Kim left RHOA happened in the possum's dream. 

• Love 6

LOL! Yeah, that struck me as really out of place also. We know where he gets his potty mouth, but where would he have seen that gesture often enough to adopt it as a goodbye wave?

I'd say when people disagree with each other in that house, fingers are flipped and tongues stuck out behind the back of the person leaving the room. I can see it happening to everyone in that house frequently. He was probably told it's not a bad thing-it means we love each other!

• Love 1