Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E20: School's Out

Cranberry

Hester's future lies in the balance; Amy makes an important decision.

Season finale! If you want to see reactions from people who watched a bunch of episodes at once when they leaked earlier this season, or to talk about the season as a whole, the 2B thread is here.

When I watched this episodes weeks ago I thought it was fantastic, I thought Rita and Katie both brought it and it was a great a great episode all around. I love it when principle Penelope is around lol and I loved seeing Lauren evolve to actually liking hester and its always great to see Leila and Lisbeth!. The part with the whole school trying to convince the board was hilarious.

Watching it again I am now annoyed, thought I still think it was a great episode and season 2B as a whole was great...after the detention episode. I can see why people want Amy to move on but Amy has moved on and it still came back to Karma. I don't want Amy to move on because most likely her next love interest will be someone that I don't want and judging by Carter's interview it will most likely be Felix (no offense I like the guy but I don't want Amy with him. I don't want to waste my time watching Amy fall for him, i don't care about Amy and Felix, I didn't stick with this show for so long to watch Amy and Felix get together I endured that with reamy and kiam) and it will eventually lead back to Karma again. I freaking want the show to stop with the hints and do something about Karma's feelings, whether its there or not, make it clear and let's move on. I have never been so frustrated from a will they won't they storyline. It's getting ridiculous, make it clear that it's never going to happen so I can stop watching or make it clear that Karma does like Amy and move along with it. This can most likely be the last season carter doesn't have the time. How many times can Karma reject and make the fandom hate her, how many times can Amy ask Karma to be together and be rejected making the fandom want to either hug her or strangle her for doing the same thing over again. Come on its getting so repetative

I do thinkt hat Karma has feelings for Amy though, no doubt. And every interview is basically stating that but I also don't want this in interviews and little hints that Karma forgets, I want her to fully acknowledge it already

Edited by beetlesoda
  • Love 1

I mean, Rita and Katie were both great in that last scene. That might be for me anyway, the second best scene of this show. The first in the season 1 finale when Amy confesses her feelings to Karma. And I think a lot was said that needed to be said. I hope Amy moves on, she needs to but I agree with Regan as in she can't keep waiting for other people to make her move on. She has to get over it.

Although this might be a show thing, I think the show is stalling on it and keeps going back and forth because they don't know what to do right now. Plus, shows are a limited capacity, they might not want to do it at this time period, but they don't know how much time they have. So I don't know. I will say this finale didn't leave me as angry as the season 1 finale or the season 2 part a finale. I'm happy with how things ended for all the characters.

• Love 1

Has this show been confirmed for a season 3 ? If this is how the series ends, I'd be fine with it. Shane and Karma trying to learn how to be less self involved via lifeguarding. Liam resolving that whole parental problem finally (preferably offscreen) and Amy taking some time away from all these drama obsessed highschoolers to figure out who she is and what she wants without being involved in faking threesomes and other hijinks. 

They're beginning filming on season three soon, yeah.

I don't think they can drag the Amy/Karma thing out for much longer. I'm actually expecting them to have Karma realize she does have feelings for Amy over the summer (there were far too many hints this season that she does), only to have Amy come home having gotten over her. The writers would probably love to flip the Amy/Karma dynamic that way. I don't think I'd enjoy that, but you never know. I guess as long as Amy doesn't end up in a real relationship with a guy, I'll be fine. I have zero interest in seeing her with a boyfriend.

When I read that Amy would be a part of Felix's storyline next season I Gagged! Amy belongs with a woman I don't want to see her with Felix romantically . Put her with Amy Regan or bring on another sexy lady for Amy

Great season finale. Amy did the right thing - they certainly need time & space in that friendship. Amy to bury her heart and feelings even deeper than before, and Karma to figure out what the hell she wants.

Regan is keeping her title of *Ms Clingy* to the very end. Her new g/f has already move in???? I don't know if I should I laugh or just shake my head. 

I hope Bruce & Farrah can patch things up. Although, we didn't see much of them as a couple, I still liked them together.

I just read Carter's interview - why he's bringing Felix back I do not know? He should not have been there in the first place. But, just because he said that their story will continue that doesn't mean it will be romantic. If it is romantic what little viewers the show still has will dwindle into nothing. How many seasons does Amy has to question her sexuality???  Which is why I don't think it will be romantic. And since Felix is there does that mean his father is to? I want Penelope in charge.

Edited by Milks26
  • Love 2