Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E17: The Wizard of Schnoz

OnceSane

Terry makes a breast cancer survivor feel whole again; and receives a visit from his favorite patient when his wife Heather shows up for a chitchat. Meanwhile, Paul works his magic on two sisters' twin beaks.

I'm glad that Terry could help the breast cancer survivor. Her areola and nipple looked real. I thought that was really interesting on how they did that.

Those two girls were obnoxious. They had that annoying valley girl voice and I thought the mom had a bad nose job, too.

• Love 2

Heather needs to tone down her perky shtick, it's a little bit much.

Those Kardashian wannabe sisters were a waste of these dr's talents and MY time. I couldn't help but wonder how many plastic surgery "coming out" parties they have thrown and if the attendees ever get weary of them. I treated their segments just like I treat commercials, i.e., time to get something else done.

I'll never understand the standards with respect to the pixelating of nipples. Women get pixelated, men don't. Real women's nipples get pixelated, tattooed ones don't. Whose job is it to decide what gets pixelated and what doesn't, and what exactly would the job title be? Oh, and I think those nipples looked a little high, just sayin'.

• Love 3

Heather needs to tone down her perky shtick, it's a little bit much.

Those Kardashian wannabe sisters were a waste of these dr's talents and MY time. I couldn't help but wonder how many plastic surgery "coming out" parties they have thrown and if the attendees ever get weary of them. I treated their segments just like I treat commercials, i.e., time to get something else done.

I'll never understand the standards with respect to the pixelating of nipples. Women get pixelated, men don't. Real women's nipples get pixelated, tattooed ones don't. Whose job is it to decide what gets pixelated and what doesn't, and what exactly would the job title be? Oh, and I think those nipples looked a little high, just sayin'.

They actually showed them on TV and the world didn't come to an end.

Yes, and the breasts  were squeezed too close together IMHO. 

It's weird - they showed the tattooed nipples one moment, then pixelated them the next, and I think we got one last flash sans pixelation. I remember similar confusion on that Chaz Bono special - they pixelated the nipples prior to surgery, but once the breast tissue was removed they sometimes pixelated, sometimes didn't.

I agree, the nipples seemed too high and central - but I suppose they had to avoid the scarring. In any case, I'm really happy for her. She's a beautiful woman inside and out.

• Love 3