Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Unbelievable Balls

I LOVED the castle- and kept rewinding in slow motion to get a good look! It is never polite in any culture to be late for an event, but a hostess taking her guests to task for being late is a much worse transgression of etiquette. Marissa's toast was awkward and strange. Pretty sure Juliette is trying to hide a baby bump with that sweater around her waist. Earlier in the day she had in a dark tunic sweater with white stripes, and with her trim figure, that was definitely not a food baby filling out her sweater. Annabelle continues to pimp her deceased friend for sympathy and attention, and at this point I can't come up with one thing I like about her. Julie is one yoga pose short of a complete nervous breakdown. Saving Mapperton is only the tip of the icebirg of things she is dealing with- including her emotionally and sometimes physically unstable husband. Annabelle should just cut the woman a small fricking break. Heaven forbid Julie is carefree and enjoying herself for one weekend!

• Love 2

I got the impression that Caroline was angry about them being late for breakfast because it showed disrespect for the manservant who cooked it.  She said something about him working to have it ready at that time.  From the way she hugged him when they arrived, she probably thinks of him as part of the family and doesn't want to see him treated rudely. 

Of course, it is impossible for these women not to treat people rudely.

• Love 1

If I'm visiting someone's home and they tell me breakfast is served at 10am (!) I would not only be there I would be there on time.

imho, being late or not showing up disrespects the entire household.

I have to wonder how any of them would react had they been hosting.

Bunch of self centered little shits.

• Love 1

I got the impression that Caroline was angry about them being late for breakfast because it showed disrespect for the manservant who cooked it. She said something about him working to have it ready at that time. From the way she hugged him when they arrived, she probably thinks of him as part of the family and doesn't want to see him treated rudely.

Of course, it is impossible for these women not to treat people rudely.

I actually think she was angry because they were showing her, the Baroness, disrespect and in front of her servants, no less.

• Love 1