Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, deirdra said:

You can even cheat and buy premixed "pumpkin pie spices" in the baking section of any grocery store if you are too lazy to shake spices out of more than one container, add cheap oatmeal, milk or water of your choice and throw them in a mason jar in the fridge overnight.  We know Mariah has mason jars because she has shown us pics of her woke green juice in them before.  The beauty of mason jars is you can nuke them and have hot oatmeal with no leached plastics.

Personally I prefer a protein based breakfast to keep me going, not a high-carb fat-storing sloth-inducing breakfast.

I generally add a scoop of vanilla protein powder to oatmeal - I really prefer hot oats to cold overnight oats.

• Love 4

...easy booking (& cancelling when needed)...

How hard is it to walk away from the park when no one shows up.  And if she's really renting space I bet she cancels a lot.

Come flow with me.

Is it happy little uterus time again?

I will show myself out now.

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Add MYLK? Ok this has gone too far. 

I think mylk is a vegan form of milk, extracted from almonds. coconuts etc.  I would think it's a good alternative for those that are lactose intolerant but in Mariah's case, she is probably taking up her cudgel in protest to the cruelty of milking cows.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

My husband makes himself oatmeal overnight all the time.  It involves oatmeal and water so I'm guessing it takes approximately the same amount of time to prepare.  He lets it sit overnight and in the morning turns on the burner for a certain amount of time.  Voila, hot oatmeal for a fraction of the cost of this stuff with apparently no more effort that this.  I couldn't bring myself to watch a video on oatmeal but she HAS to be getting some sort of kickback right?  NO ONE displays this level of excitement over oatmeal.

41g of carbs per serving?! No wonder this chick hasn’t Soul Cycled the pudge away. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I like oatmeal and I know it's considered good for keeping cholesterol in check (if not eaten with a lot of extras) but I am always starving midway through the morning. I need protein as well - an egg will keep me hunger-free until lunch time.

Yes, me too, and according to the latest nutrition advice, it's important for COLs to get enough protein, especially in the morning.

5 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Please tell me that she's only making a pittance from shilling hipster oatmeal packets and apps that gym folx are already using.  Please.  Lie to me if you must. 

I don't think I need to lie to tell you that none of them are making a killing in hipster oatmeal packets.  The harebrained schemes these people come up with to make money are pathetic. 😏

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

It's official:  I have zyro fycks left for this girl.

Every gym I've attended in the past 10 or so years has used Mindbody.  Is she really telling us that this nationwide service needed to reach out to z-list Mariah Brown (aka "WHO?!?!") to drum up business?

Please tell me that she's only making a pittance from shilling hipster oatmeal packets and apps that gym folx are already using.  Please.  Lie to me if you must. 

P.S. Mariah - we all know that Audge had to help you get your shoe out of your crotch after she snapped the pic.

Mariah, for fucks sake you don’t need access to a gym or expensive oatmeal to have benefits of “wellness”.  Discount apps? It’s never occurred to this privileged little fuck that you can be well in other ways? Like walking though the park or running, doing plyometrics at home and buying off-brand oatmeal and a bag of apples? 

All she does is shill stuff these days and she’s a fucking NOBODY. She’s extremely misleading, is a poser and an asshole. ME ME ME Mariah. She’s not helping anyone, she’s just promoting stuff that helps HER and that makes her a selfish bitch. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself. 

All that “wellness” bullshit coming out of her reeks of fakery. Go stuff yourself with some pompous brunch, Mariah. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 21
7 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

All she does is shill stuff these days and she’s a fucking NOBODY

She thinks the few thousand sycophants make her a big time celebrity when, in reality, they are a bunch of idiots who will abandon her for somebody else who flashes a shiny object.  She's in for a crash course in reality when she's no long the flavor of the month.  And I can't wait for the day when she's staring at her phone wondering why she's all alone. 

Of course, she might be just as happy since she's so in love with herself.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I think mylk is a vegan form of milk, extracted from almonds. coconuts etc.  I would think it's a good alternative for those that are lactose intolerant but in Mariah's case, she is probably taking up her cudgel in protest to the cruelty of milking cows.

Coconut milk is milk. Almond milk is milk. There is no such thing as mylk. It’s a creation of the woke and it is fucking annoying. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
43 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Coconut milk is milk. Almond milk is milk. There is no such thing as mylk. It’s a creation of the woke and it is fucking annoying. 

I was trying to think of a way to say that all of the non-dairy beverages I've seen at the stores all spell it MILK.

of course my mind just flashed on the bitchy mother in law from The Nanny Diaries (the book!) saying "Soy milk? Does a soybean have udders?"

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

She thinks the few thousand sycophants make her a big time celebrity when, in reality, they are a bunch of idiots who will abandon her for somebody else who flashes a shiny object.  She's in for a crash course in reality when she's no long the flavor of the month.  And I can't wait for the day when she's staring at her phone wondering why she's all alone. 

Of course, she might be just as happy since she's so in love with herself.

I noticed in her story yesterday she was walking and giving her shpiel on MindBody and caught glimpses of poor Audrey tagging along behind like a 19th century wife. All it's going to take is someone else who pays a modicum of attention to her and poof she'll be gone, then Mariah can console herself with all her followers. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I noticed in her story yesterday she was walking and giving her shpiel on MindBody and caught glimpses of poor Audrey tagging along behind like a 19th century wife. All it's going to take is someone else who pays a modicum of attention to her and poof she'll be gone, then Mariah can console herself with all her followers. 

Her stories are annoying. “Hi friends”, in an annoying whispering voice. And she always seems out of breath. Most of them are done while she’s walking.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Well, technically, coconuts and almonds don't have titties so they don't have milk either. Coconut beverage or almond beverage, OK, I'll give you that. 

I love milk and I drink it every day so I gotta stand up for cow titties because they give us ice cream! Do almonds give us ice cream? No, they do not and they never will!

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

"I ain't fiddlin' with no cow titties!  I'm a city girl!"  Guess the movie.  One of my favorites.

Actually, So Delicious brand does have fake ice cream, made with coconut "milk," I think?  I've tried it and it's not bad.  (Lactose intolerant COL here.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Or as I call them, dirty water.

• LOL 7
21 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I was trying to think of a way to say that all of the non-dairy beverages I've seen at the stores all spell it MILK.

of course my mind just flashed on the bitchy mother in law from The Nanny Diaries (the book!) saying "Soy milk? Does a soybean have udders?"

I love Louis Black's classic routine on milk:

Note:  NSFW.

• LOL 5
14 hours ago, suomi said:

Well, technically, coconuts and almonds don't have titties so they don't have milk either. Coconut beverage or almond beverage, OK, I'll give you that. 

I love milk and I drink it every day so I gotta stand up for cow titties because they give us ice cream! Do almonds give us ice cream? No, they do not and they never will!

I don’t think the word “milk” is meant solely for the liquid that comes out of mammals. It’s been used to refer to plant juices for hundreds of years. 

Now “mylk”, on the other hand, is just stupid. I’ve never gotten a carton of cashew mylk. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I don’t think the word “milk” is meant solely for the liquid that comes out of mammals. It’s been used to refer to plant juices for hundreds of years. 

Now “mylk”, on the other hand, is just stupid. I’ve never gotten a carton of cashew mylk. 

Yessssssssss!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I'm aware of that. I was kidding.

• Love 3
On 11/8/2019 at 2:57 PM, Natalie68 said:

My Mormon family is all up in the MLM scam.  They have shilled everything.  No one has struck it rich.

I'm curious if any of them sell LuLaNo and if so, are they actually making a living at it?

On 11/8/2019 at 6:49 PM, ginger90 said:

I sure hope Snowflake remembered to put on a bra or someone's gonna get an eyefull.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

My bad, it’s hard to detect jokes/sarcasm in text. I try so hard but don’t always get it right. 

No biggie. Sometimes I'm not as think as I funny I am. 🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Somehow, that doesn't grate on me as much as womxn.  She would probably take the same liberties with femxle.

That is probably because you can pronounce it. It's still elitist and annoying. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

Folx? What an arrogant idiot. 

I'm sorry, I'm a COL but I STILL do not get what is sexist about a k?  I vaguely get women and female as they are offshoots (or even diminutives) of men and males, but I thought folks was automatically non-gender-specific.  Was she traumatized by a K in her past?  What's next - pxoplx? 

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
On 11/11/2019 at 7:49 AM, laurakaye said:

I'm curious if any of them sell LuLaNo and if so, are they actually making a living at it?

I sure hope Snowflake remembered to put on a bra or someone's gonna get an eyefull.

I have seen them wearing LuLaNo in pics but we aren't close any longer.  If it is a Mormon MLM, they are doing it!

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm sorry, I'm a COL but I STILL do not get what is sexist about a k?  I vaguely get women and female as they are offshoots (or even diminutives) of men and males, but I thought folks was automatically non-gender-specific.  Was she traumatized by a K in her past?  What's next - pxoplx? 

Yxs, thx nxxt phxse wxll bx thxt evxry wxrd ix spxlled wxth xn X.  Bxcause xll wxrds shxuld bx eqxal.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Yxs, thx nxxt phxse wxll bx thxt evxry wxrd ix spxlled wxth xn X.  Bxcause xll wxrds shxuld bx eqxal.

And nxne shxll bx gxndxr spxcxfxc (specific).

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2