Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Cheryl Marie

Mariah Brown: The Only Planet I'm Applying to is Westminster College

12 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I don’t get why that’s a requirement at all and also do not want a “title”. We have names. Isn’t that enough? 

Imagine if Mariah gets her PhD? Will she call herself doctxr? 

When she completes the course of study she is on now, will she have her Mistress in Social Work?

• Laugh 12

14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

519538D3-1EC4-4D69-9946-A8144B8CC262.jpeg

Well I don't know about y'all but I won't sleep tonight without knowing what new woke drink Snowflake is consuming.  If it was important enough to carefully arrange into the shot, then we obviously need to know what it is, what it contains, if it's organic/gluten-free/soy-free/dairy-free/vegan, etc.  Careful, Sludge, your game is slipping just a bit.  Don't let it happen again as we are all sitting here on pins and needles.  Smooches!

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

17 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Some sort of milk. 

It is awfully bubbly,  It reminds me of the homemade milkshakes we made as children.  Milk and vanilla ice cream in a mason jar.  When we shook the mason jar,  it made similar bubbles.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Twopper said:

It is awfully bubbly,  It reminds me of the homemade milkshakes we made as children.  Milk and vanilla ice cream in a mason jar.  When we shook the mason jar,  it made similar bubbles.

It reminded me of the reconstituted powdered milk we drank as kids. We weren't poor, but for some reason mom preferred it for years!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

It reminded me of the reconstituted powdered milk we drank as kids. We weren't poor, but for some reason mom preferred it for years!

My Grandmother always kept powdered milk around and she would mix it up for herself.  She preferred the taste because she drank it as a child during the depression.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Roslyn said:

My Grandmother always kept powdered milk around and she would mix it up for herself.  She preferred the taste because she drank it as a child during the depression.

I used to always keep it in case I ran short of milk for a recipe.  Seldom used it.  My husband's family tells of an extremely  poor cousin during the depression.  Her family could not afford any type of milk so they ate cornflakes with water for meals. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Some sort of milk. 

But, but, but....vegan!  Save the earth!  Woke!  Plant-based!  Subjugation of femxle cxws! (I just made that one up but don't give Pudge any more ideas on which to preach.)

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Subjugation of femxle cxws! (I just made that one up but don't give Pudge any more ideas on which to preach.)

But you may be onto something, @Kohola3. Technically all cows are female, but maybe some would identify as femxle. Perhaps Mariah can go study the herd and leave human clients alone. 😆

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

"Snax?"  Her wokiness knows no bounds.  

Is the letter K racist or homophobic now? I can’t keep up anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, MargeGunderson said:

Is the letter K racist or homophobic now? I can’t keep up anymore. 

I guess that means the letter C is also???

• Like 4

Its interesting watching Mariah. She knows she has many detractors but she keeps coming on!

She has no shame and loves posting a new revelation or picture just to hear vile comments!

What's wrong with her?

• Like 10

I realize this article is from Sept 9, but what’s interesting is zooming in on her schedule. I snickered because for all the running she has pencilled in (plus her yoga), she doesn’t look any fitter for it. Now I know runners come in many sizes, but she’d fare far better at a size 8 versus what looks to be a 14. An active, young woman shouldn’t be so pudgy unless she’s eating mindlessly. 

Keep enjoying those brunches, pudge. You can’t outrun your fork. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/popculture.com/reality-tv/amp/2019/09/09/sister-wives-mariah-brown-talks-new-normal-start-school/

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

9 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

What's wrong with her?

She's a proponent of the "bad press is better than no press" school of thought.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Ugly toes.  

"Snax?"  Her wokiness knows no bounds.  

In Birkenstocks, no less.  Give me a break.  🙄  I suppose those are her woke shoes of choice when she's not wearing those woke white sneakers of hers.  I can just imagine what make of car she would drive if she does drive one, but I won't say it. 😉

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

22 hours ago, Twopper said:

I used to always keep it in case I ran short of milk for a recipe.  Seldom used it.  My husband's family tells of an extremely  poor cousin during the depression.  Her family could not afford any type of milk so they ate cornflakes with water for meals. 

I keep some for that very reason.  I don't drink milk and rarely have it but I have a few sleeves of that stuff.  That is sad.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Absolom said:

No mystery why she stays rather large.

Honestly, that is the 1st comment that sprang to mind.  WHICH IS FINE.  But based on her workouts and appearance of trying to be healthy, we are here to tell you Mariah, you are doing it wrong. 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Yeah No said:

In Birkenstocks, no less.  Give me a break.  🙄  I suppose those are her woke shoes of choice when she's not wearing those woke white sneakers of hers.  I can just imagine what make of car she would drive if she does drive one, but I won't say it. 😉

I'll bet I know. But, I won't say either. 😉

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

On 9/18/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kohola3 said:

That's it in a nutshell.  The younger generation have absolutely no filters and think they need to blow every perceived slight out of proportion.  Just because I don't care if you're queer even after you announced it isn't a slap in your face. I JUST DON'T FREAKING CARE!

I wish I could "LIKE" this a million times. 👍

• Like 8

On 9/19/2019 at 10:36 AM, DakotaJustice said:

Same here... My mom preferred it so that's all I knew as a child and the first time I had real milk I hated it and wanted my powdered milk back.  😊

• Like 4

Get yer damn hooves off the bench. People have to sit there.

Plus she is all contorted-posed to show off her tats.

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Like 10

Is she scratching her nether regions?

What's her future employer going to think about her potty mouth?  I admit I swear WAY too much, but then again, I'm retired.  Pretentious Princess Pudge is nauseating.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Must be a popular place - not. 

Or everyone is at their REAL JOB. 

Gawd she's such a pretentious idiot.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

That's probably at least a $10 breakfast in Chicago.  Plus a 10% tax.  Paid for by my tax dollars her student loan?

• Like 5

Seeing her there pretentiously holding her mason jarred coffee drink in her sleeveless top and leggings, I can only wonder how she'll feel once the dreaded Chicago winter starts creeping in about 5 minutes from now.  Has she even lived through a winter there yet?  I'd imagine if not it's going to come as a rude shock.....

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

I seem to recall a SludgePudge photo from last winter.  I think it showed them all cuddled up in blankets, so it must have been during that awful Polar Vortex time?  It's probably pages back in this forum.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

15 hours ago, Absolom said:

Moah shugah!!!  Sugar, fat, and gluten.  Perfect start to the day.  😉

Or if she’s just run, she’s not refueling wisely. In fact, with a suspected 400 calories in that large scone and who knows how many in the mason jar concoction, she may as well not have trained at all. 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

19 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is she scratching her nether regions?

What's her future employer going to think about her potty mouth?  I admit I swear WAY too much, but then again, I'm retired.  Pretentious Princess Pudge is nauseating.

HA!  As someone who swears a lot, this is the ONLY thing *I* won't give her shit for (see what I did, ha!).  Basically because I could make a biker blush on occasion.  HOWEVER, I am aware of my shortcomings.  I blame my older sister.  

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

That’s what she’s doing on a Friday? I thought the ‘busy-jam packed & intense’ schedule didn’t allow for that on a Friday? Must be a ‘cute little uterus’ registered day off. Again, good luck in the real world with a real employer Mariah, if your idea of ‘busy’ means swanning around coffee shops. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

That’s what she’s doing on a Friday? I thought the ‘busy-jam packed & intense’ schedule didn’t allow for that on a Friday? Must be a ‘cute little uterus’ registered day off. Again, good luck in the real world with a real employer Mariah, if your idea of ‘busy’ means swanning around coffee shops. 

Speaking of real jobs, I don't know of many that require any kind of degree in "social justice".  Then again she's probably pretty confident she'll always have a way to avoid needing to work a real job or even exist in the real world.  That's what her family has taught her how to do and she learned that lesson well.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

94ADC66D-25FC-489E-BA8F-D43E92A2931B.jpeg

Taco Fest or Colada Fest?  Looks like a couple of spicy fish tacos to me......😝

• Laugh 5

1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Why do they think we care about what scone she ate? Zzzz

It is probably her first scone ever and she thinks none of her wannabe woke followers has ever heard of them, yet tea & scones have been enjoyed by COLs for centuries.

Edited by deirdra
  • Laugh 9
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, deirdra said:

It is probably her first scone ever and she thinks none of her wannabe woke followers has ever heard of them, yet tea & scones have been enjoyed by COLs for centuries.

Exactly. A nice scone and a cuppa is a COL thing from way back. How dare she try to claim our snax.

Stick to your vegan hotdogs poser, here you can have another soaking for that one! 796A4859-AA24-4711-9D14-AB9048894AB1.jpeg.0f2bcfa32619e26b96ada5cf2d2f2d47.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 16

10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Why do they think we care about what scone she ate? Zzzz

The sad (and somewhat scary) thing is that I bet boatload of her followers posted all kinds of gushing remarks about how enlightened and cutting edge she is.  Ugh.

Back to my COL cuppa.

• Like 7