Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

I realize this article is from Sept 9, but what’s interesting is zooming in on her schedule. I snickered because for all the running she has pencilled in (plus her yoga), she doesn’t look any fitter for it. Now I know runners come in many sizes, but she’d fare far better at a size 8 versus what looks to be a 14. An active, young woman shouldn’t be so pudgy unless she’s eating mindlessly. 

Keep enjoying those brunches, pudge. You can’t outrun your fork. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/popculture.com/reality-tv/amp/2019/09/09/sister-wives-mariah-brown-talks-new-normal-start-school/

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Ugly toes.  

"Snax?"  Her wokiness knows no bounds.  

In Birkenstocks, no less.  Give me a break.  🙄  I suppose those are her woke shoes of choice when she's not wearing those woke white sneakers of hers.  I can just imagine what make of car she would drive if she does drive one, but I won't say it. 😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Twopper said:

I used to always keep it in case I ran short of milk for a recipe.  Seldom used it.  My husband's family tells of an extremely  poor cousin during the depression.  Her family could not afford any type of milk so they ate cornflakes with water for meals. 

I keep some for that very reason.  I don't drink milk and rarely have it but I have a few sleeves of that stuff.  That is sad.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Absolom said:

No mystery why she stays rather large.

Honestly, that is the 1st comment that sprang to mind.  WHICH IS FINE.  But based on her workouts and appearance of trying to be healthy, we are here to tell you Mariah, you are doing it wrong. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Yeah No said:

In Birkenstocks, no less.  Give me a break.  🙄  I suppose those are her woke shoes of choice when she's not wearing those woke white sneakers of hers.  I can just imagine what make of car she would drive if she does drive one, but I won't say it. 😉

I'll bet I know. But, I won't say either. 😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 9/18/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kohola3 said:

That's it in a nutshell.  The younger generation have absolutely no filters and think they need to blow every perceived slight out of proportion.  Just because I don't care if you're queer even after you announced it isn't a slap in your face. I JUST DON'T FREAKING CARE!

I wish I could "LIKE" this a million times. 👍

• Love 7
On 9/19/2019 at 10:36 AM, DakotaJustice said:

It reminded me of the reconstituted powdered milk we drank as kids. We weren't poor, but for some reason mom preferred it for years!

Same here... My mom preferred it so that's all I knew as a child and the first time I had real milk I hated it and wanted my powdered milk back.  😊

• Love 4

Seeing her there pretentiously holding her mason jarred coffee drink in her sleeveless top and leggings, I can only wonder how she'll feel once the dreaded Chicago winter starts creeping in about 5 minutes from now.  Has she even lived through a winter there yet?  I'd imagine if not it's going to come as a rude shock.....

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Absolom said:

Moah shugah!!!  Sugar, fat, and gluten.  Perfect start to the day.  😉

Or if she’s just run, she’s not refueling wisely. In fact, with a suspected 400 calories in that large scone and who knows how many in the mason jar concoction, she may as well not have trained at all. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is she scratching her nether regions?

What's her future employer going to think about her potty mouth?  I admit I swear WAY too much, but then again, I'm retired.  Pretentious Princess Pudge is nauseating.

HA!  As someone who swears a lot, this is the ONLY thing *I* won't give her shit for (see what I did, ha!).  Basically because I could make a biker blush on occasion.  HOWEVER, I am aware of my shortcomings.  I blame my older sister.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

That’s what she’s doing on a Friday? I thought the ‘busy-jam packed & intense’ schedule didn’t allow for that on a Friday? Must be a ‘cute little uterus’ registered day off. Again, good luck in the real world with a real employer Mariah, if your idea of ‘busy’ means swanning around coffee shops. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

That’s what she’s doing on a Friday? I thought the ‘busy-jam packed & intense’ schedule didn’t allow for that on a Friday? Must be a ‘cute little uterus’ registered day off. Again, good luck in the real world with a real employer Mariah, if your idea of ‘busy’ means swanning around coffee shops. 

Speaking of real jobs, I don't know of many that require any kind of degree in "social justice".  Then again she's probably pretty confident she'll always have a way to avoid needing to work a real job or even exist in the real world.  That's what her family has taught her how to do and she learned that lesson well.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Why do they think we care about what scone she ate? Zzzz

It is probably her first scone ever and she thinks none of her wannabe woke followers has ever heard of them, yet tea & scones have been enjoyed by COLs for centuries.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

It is probably her first scone ever and she thinks none of her wannabe woke followers has ever heard of them, yet tea & scones have been enjoyed by COLs for centuries.

Exactly. A nice scone and a cuppa is a COL thing from way back. How dare she try to claim our snax.

Stick to your vegan hotdogs poser, here you can have another soaking for that one! 796A4859-AA24-4711-9D14-AB9048894AB1.jpeg.0f2bcfa32619e26b96ada5cf2d2f2d47.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Why do they think we care about what scone she ate? Zzzz

The sad (and somewhat scary) thing is that I bet boatload of her followers posted all kinds of gushing remarks about how enlightened and cutting edge she is.  Ugh.

Back to my COL cuppa.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Exactly. A nice scone and a cuppa is a COL thing from way back. How dare she try to claim our snax.

Stick to your vegan hotdogs poser, here you can have another soaking for that one! 796A4859-AA24-4711-9D14-AB9048894AB1.jpeg.0f2bcfa32619e26b96ada5cf2d2f2d47.jpeg

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

The only trend my fed-up inner COL hates more than ridiculous giant bows on baby girls, is these pretentious, fake, hipster glasses that woke folx wear,  purely to appear more intellectual and interesting than they are.

What’s the bet both of those pairs are clear glass and not prescription?

Get off my lawn you frauds. 9861CE6A-3DB3-4B0B-8F11-484C474404FF.thumb.jpeg.a47ea6f0bfb3202fa7f7a0e423581aca.jpeg

It warms my heart to see a younger woman embracing her inner COL!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Hee!  The legions of adoring fans seems to be waning.

And great advertising there, Pudge.  "Most" Sundays doesn't tell potential students a damned thing, I want firm dates and times.  Seeing her "me me me time" posts I wouldn't be interested either.  Every time she's resting her uterus and didn't show, they'd be out looking for her in the nearest coffee shop.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Many of her fans have something called a JOB, which requires that they are up and moving dreadfully early at least five days a week.  Why on earth would they want to give up a weekend morning to take yoga classes from an inexperienced teacher??

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Hee!  The legions of adoring fans seems to be waning.

And great advertising there, Pudge.  "Most" Sundays doesn't tell potential students a damned thing, I want firm dates and times.  Seeing her "me me me time" posts I wouldn't be interested either.  Every time she's resting her uterus and didn't show, they'd be out looking for her in the nearest coffee shop.

And who knows, if she posted a choice of times, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2 …., 68% or more may have said NO to all of them!   It may not be because they want to sleep in or spend time with their families on Sunday mornings.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 9
On 9/22/2019 at 12:30 AM, Sofa Sloth said:

I want to see a daily soaking picture, pleeeeaaaaaase!!! Can't stop laughing!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

D50307B2-963A-4976-A331-60B55FB7404F.jpeg

First of all, I just love the word "cuppa."  It's just the cutest word.  I want to go to London just so I can drink tea like the Brits because I'm pretty sure their tea is way better than mine.

Also, I just tried to find this particular IG story of Mariah's just so I could vote NO, but was regaled with dozens of story sub-sections of her doing yoga, selfies of her sweaty face, pics of her organic drink du jour, etc.  Bummer.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Also, I just tried to find this particular IG story of Mariah's just so I could vote NO, but was regaled with dozens of story sub-sections of her doing yoga, selfies of her sweaty face, pics of her organic drink du jour, etc.  Bummer.

lolol I did just this and the current numbers are 36% yes, 64% no...

If you want to jump from each story submission you can touch the little bar at the top so you don't have to sit through the timing of each one.  My finger can't do it if there are a lot, but I have a stylus with my phone and that helps.

• Useful 2