Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

If you really wonder, I’m sure those were the ‘bad boys’ she linked in her ‘newsletter’. Uh oh looks like you may need to subscribe 😆 

No thanks, 😜!   I'm wondering for her, not myself.  If they are so great, why doesn't she buy more of them and fewer of the camel couture?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
On 8/19/2019 at 6:47 AM, Sofa Sloth said:

So occasionally most of the kids have commented on Mariah’s and vice versa. 

Ok bear with me here, but what I find interesting and telling after some detective work, most of the Browns with public Instagram (including in laws) all follow each other, with these notable exceptions:-

*Meri and Janelle mutually don’t follow each other...(no real surprises there, looks like the counselling sessions worked great 🙄) Meri and Maddie/Caleb also mutually unfollow each other (again not surprising given the Axel birth drama and Lularoe fallout with Maddie), BUT Kody Christine, Robyn, Paedon, Gwendolyn, Mitch, Truly and Tony also don’t follow Meri! She does follow those guys back however.

*Aside from the mutual ignoring of Janelle, Maddie & Caleb, Meri also snubs Garrison and Mykelti. 

*Kody doesn’t follow Mykelti or Tony or Audrey (Mykelti is only child he doesn’t, he even follows Mitch and man-crush Caleb of course, he’s either embarrassed by Mykelti & Tony or just forgot they exist in the pack). Meri is the only wife he doesn’t follow.

*Tony mutually doesn’t follow Kody or Christine (or Meri as mentioned) but interestingly DOES follow Janelle and Robyn. He also doesn’t follow ANY of the half siblings, only all Christine’s kids. 

Convoluted, but you can make some assumptions about who feuds with who here. One big happy fambily indeed 🙄

Sorry for the late response, but thanks so much for the Intel, I really appreciate your work, here.  😁  this is very interesting stuff.  🤔

• Love 9
On 8/20/2019 at 1:41 PM, laurakaye said:

Although I noticed that either the clothes are just hanging weird, or the hems are a major disaster on the majority of those dresses.

Darn, I rilly wanted the poo brown dress to wear with my peep-toe gladiator booties that I wear with literally everything else I own.  Guess I'll take that 2XL dress so I can artfully tie it in knots so it looks super edgy like the cool LLN kids wear.

I'm gonna forgo the rilly fashion forward look of the Flagstaff Lulanoes and keep it minimalist, folx!  Just some bubble bath, and a banana as my accessory of choice. Woot woot!  🛁  🍌  🤗  😎

• LOL 13

I doubt she'll be at the store as anything.  They are using her name to try and drum up more business.

She will make an appearance now and then with promotions but I'm guessing this gal does not 'real work' anywhere.

She's a star...remember!

• LOL 7

So now she's vegan?  Missed that piece of wokeness.

Hard to put anything in your mouth with your teeth clenched in that stupid cheesy smile - and hard to find your mouth with your eyes squished shut.  Wonder how many shots Sludge had to a take before achieving the desired level of adorableness. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 6

She looks sweaty, orange, grey-haired and that hot dog looks like mold. Then there’s the whale blubber leg from the lunatic-looking pose.

C8BE20AE-27C0-450E-A5A2-83CA718AE75F.thumb.jpeg.dc553ec196cb2f570dfd3d972fafdf6e.jpeg

Why would you even post this? I just don’t know who wants to see this? This doesn’t make me want a vegan hotdog or to subscribe to her ‘newsletter’. She is completely devoid of self-respect & self-awareness which is ironic, given all the blather about herself. 

A60CD68A-30D0-4427-A9B5-5BCE9E0FA532.thumb.jpeg.30f16b010d58012e5a29d70c4603d0ba.jpeg

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
On 8/25/2019 at 1:12 PM, Jeanne222 said:

I doubt she'll be at the store as anything.  They are using her name to try and drum up more business.

She will make an appearance now and then with promotions but I'm guessing this gal does not 'real work' anywhere.

She's a star...remember!

Lululemon is so well known it does NOT need a z list celebrity to drum up interest.  If she's working there it will be at a real job.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Oh the ridiculously inappropriate and non-conductive fake grin while eating something is an influencer practice. See below.

I’m genuinely curious as to who is influenced to buy a hotdog from this picture. Surely nobody looks at this and goes ‘ohhh this all looks visually appealing!’

If I was the business owner and she was promoting my place while looking all unwashed and greasy with her lazy dirty hair, overdone grin and her roly thighs on display from having her feet on my restaurant chair like this, I’d be asking her to kindly ‘influence’ elsewhere.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I’m genuinely curious as to who is influenced to buy a hotdog from this picture. Surely nobody looks at this and goes ‘ohhh this all looks visually appealing!’

If I was the business owner and she was promoting my place while looking all unwashed and greasy with her lazy dirty hair, overdone grin and her roly thighs on display from having her feet on my restaurant chair like this, I’d be asking her to kindly ‘influence’ elsewhere.

That doesn’t seem to be the case:

692796C1-91AD-4EA0-986B-576EAB822142.jpeg

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

That doesn’t seem to be the case:

692796C1-91AD-4EA0-986B-576EAB822142.jpeg

I know, they’re much more gracious than I’d be in their position. 😆  I’d be like ‘We’ll throw you another vegan hotdog if you delete this heinous picture associating us with you please?’

I guess any business is good business though and by the look of the rainbow emoji they’re known to each other. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Way to make your legs look even bigger than they are.  Why post such an unattractive pic?  Those squinty-eyed shots look stupid.

I rilly can't dill with her squinty eyes and preschool poses any more.  Ma-ri-i-duh, you look ridiculous.  Knock it off.  😒

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

What the fuck is wrong with her? She looks like a dog is licking her face, not like she’s about to eat something.  Totally fake looking photo op. At least make it look real, Mariah. 

It does not surprise me that she’s vegan. Naturally it’s vegan junk food and it shows. That running won’t help her if she keeps stuffing her face with vegan hot dogs. 

As a side note and a vegan eater for part of my life, sometimes people mistakenly think “vegan” means healthier. It does not. It’s like everything else, if it’s processed, it is just as bad as non-vegan junk food. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

What the fuck is wrong with her? She looks like a dog is licking her face, not like she’s about to eat something.  Totally fake looking photo op. At least make it look real, Mariah. 

It does not surprise me that she’s vegan. Naturally it’s vegan junk food and it shows. That running won’t help her if she keeps stuffing her face with vegan hot dogs. 

As a side note and a vegan eater for part of my life, sometimes people mistakenly think “vegan” means healthier. It does not. It’s like everything else, if it’s processed, it is just as bad as non-vegan junk food. 

Stuff that's vegan: 

Bread, peanut butter, nutella, tortillas, pizza crusts, sugar...

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Stuff that's vegan: 

Vegan here and that hot dog looks gross af....BARF! I think Mariah is a bandwagon vegan. Since it's trendy she must jump on the wagon so she can be relevant. I'm surprised she didn't get all nostalgic and connect Bali to the vegan hot dog somehow and how woke she is. Woke vegan hot dogs for everyone!  😂

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

I think what looks like a dill pickle is the weenie.  It looks uncooked and extremely unappetizing.  It's all junkfood - is her goal to cultivate more cellulite?

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, VegasVixen said:

Vegan here and that hot dog looks gross af....BARF! I think Mariah is a bandwagon vegan. Since it's trendy she must jump on the wagon so she can be relevant. I'm surprised she didn't get all nostalgic and connect Bali to the vegan hot dog somehow and how woke she is. Woke vegan hot dogs for everyone!  😂

I've had Field Roast (great name I thought) at potlucks before. It's not bad 😊

Hummus is always a good call to bring to potlucks where there might be vegans. Who doesn't like hummus?!?

• Love 5

I have no problem with people wanting to eat a more healthful diet, but Mariah seems to be all over the place. For instance, how much sodium does that vegan dog have with the toppings?

fyi—Pepperidge Farms apple turnovers are vegan and so are tater tots— not exactly healthy, but delish!😉

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Adiba said:

I have no problem with people wanting to eat a more healthful diet, but Mariah seems to be all over the place. For instance, how much sodium does that vegan dog have with the toppings?

Sodium, schmodium.  Unless there is a natural distaster near a major salt mine threatening salt shakers everywhere, Mariah don't care.  If it ain't woke, don't fix it.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Hummus is always a good call to bring to potlucks where there might be vegans. Who doesn't like hummus?!?

Looked up their products and they have quite a bit that looked good!  They sell it at WF down the street from me (really at a lot of places in my city) so I am going to check it out.  

16 hours ago, sharkerbaby said:

The pickle spear is a Chicago thing - it's the topper of a Chicago style dog which includes yellow mustard, chopped onions, bright green relish, tomatoes, sport peppers, and celery salt - and NEVER ketchup! 

SPORT PEPPERS!!!!  Love those things.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Ummmm, me?

I hated hummus for years.  I'm not even sure how I learned to like it, possibly by trying it as a dip for celery sticks.  Now, guacamole?  NOPE.  Never going to happen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
55 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I hated hummus for years.  I'm not even sure how I learned to like it, possibly by trying it as a dip for celery sticks.  Now, guacamole?  NOPE.  Never going to happen.

I'm with you, LK.  Avocado in Pudge-style toast or in any form isn't something I'll eat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Field Roast has some delicious products but my favorite brand is Quorn. I am not vegan or vegetarian but I do food demos and I was amazed at the taste of the Quorn products. They are fungi based but taste like meat. I made a "turkey" roast for my family and they had no clue that it wasn't meat.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, neh said:

They are fungi based but taste like meat. I made a "turkey" roast for my family and they had no clue that it wasn't meat.

It's the umami that gives mushrooms that savory or "meaty" flavor.  Shiitakes and oyster mushrooms have the most.  (Disclosure:  I am an American's Test Kitchen junkie).

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I don't mind Field Roast either. Hummus is a weakness for me, LOL! There's no way I can sit down and eat 2 Tablespoons of hummus. I always end up eating the whole container! LOL 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I hated guacamole for years because the only kind I had ever tried was the pretend kind you got at places like Taco Bell.  When I had real, freshly made guacamole I was amazed how delicious it was.

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, VegasVixen said:

I don't mind Field Roast either. Hummus is a weakness for me, LOL! There's no way I can sit down and eat 2 Tablespoons of hummus. I always end up eating the whole container! LOL 

I found a brand yesterday that's 28 calories per 2 tablespoons. That seems really low to me!!

41 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I hated guacamole for years because the only kind I had ever tried was the pretend kind you got at places like Taco Bell.  When I had real, freshly made guacamole I was amazed how delicious it was.

I'm a California chick so I do enjoy guac but I prefer it on Mexican food or a burger. And yup, there's nothing like freshly made!!

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Ummmm, me?

Me neither.  Hummus is like eating paste. Blah.  Unless you get the garlic one then you stink for days. 

I love chickpeas though, right out of the can. 😜

Mariah and her eating....from $25 breakfasts that are decidedly non-vegan, to this sickly grey abomination of a “hot dog.”  I wish she would just pick a lane and stay in it.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, VegasVixen said:

But have you tried dark chocolate hummus yet? Me, oh my! It’s heaven on a graham cracker...👌🏼👌🏼

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 8/26/2019 at 5:41 PM, DakotaJustice said:

Stuff that's vegan: 

White granulated sugar is not vegan.  To make commercially processed sugar white, they filter it through bone ash. You need to purchase organic or raw types of granulated sugar to be vegan compliant.  With my limited research regular brown sugar is a grey area, I haven't found a absolute definitive answer since it is known to be sugar with molasses added back in.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2