Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Cheryl Marie

Mariah Brown: The Only Planet I'm Applying to is Westminster College

Recommended Posts

Brazil is burning the rainforest so they can grow more crops for people like Mariah.  Their main ones are coffee, wheat, corn, soybeans. Perhaps she could cut back on her coffee-drinking and carb-loading.

And please, Mariah, "find some education" and learn how to capitalize the first letter in a sentence.  Or as Striver Janelle would say to her subscribers, "look it up".

P.S.: Using a larger font on a green background does not make you more woke.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

THANK YOU, @deirdra.  In response to this latest inane barrage I originally wove a tapestry of obscenities that is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan.  😉

You want environmental education, Mariah?  Teach your bonus mom and feminist icon, Janelle, the effing difference between lemons and limes.  

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

D1251852-110D-4943-BB83-DD2DD463BB08.thumb.jpeg.390897d7530716f93b995077c1ca0fd0.jpeg

🦗crickets 🦗

Wouldn’t it just Dawn? Don't hold your breath though, unless there’s something in it for her, she’s not helping out her community. 

I’m actually amazed that comment hasn’t been deleted yet since it reinforces the fact she’s only interested in faux charitable acts that line her own pockets.

Also, unrelated side note, but I have found a contender for most horrific Lulahellno pattern ever (I know, I know, that’s a huge category with many options) but feast your eyes on this one 👇🏼

5B89DDDC-D1A7-4538-9309-24D3CB7EA506.thumb.jpeg.f9821dfe712bb840a0886ae39d870590.jpeg

Because who doesn’t want to look like a serial killer who just bludgeoned multiple people to death with a sharp object? 

It looks like lung cancer. 

49 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The plant on her arm looks healthier than the "live" one right next to her.  I can't walk by a plant with dead leaves without plucking them off.  It looks like it is craving some of her gravity-fed magic water.

For all their outdoors hardiness, Ferns are a bitch as houseplants. A BITCH! But still, trim that guy up a little for this picture. Why do you never care how anything looks but your self-image? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

So, what exactly is PUDGE doing for the environment?  Fucking self-important hypocrite.

She's doing her part by conserving water, showering and shampooing on a very limited schedule.

  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sandy W said:

She's doing her part by conserving water, showering and shampooing on a very limited schedule.

So limited that it did not make it into her calendar for week one of school, though commuting, catching up on reading and free time did.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

So if she spent the last year "filling herself up" with all her woke goodness, I am wondering if she even went to school last year?  Or is she just now starting this degree?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

SOWK 503 (Thursdays 2:45-5:15, according to her calendar) is normally taken in Fall of the second year - you can download the MSW/MA template from: https://www.luc.edu/socialwork/academics/graduate/dual-degree/social-justice/curriculum/

but it does not appear that she is following it exactly - I don't see IPS 599 on the template and 635 is on the template for Spring session. They may let non-Catholics substitute different courses. Her Internship may be SWFI 530 - Field Instruction. Perhaps she is spreading the 2-yr degree out over 3-4 years so she can go to Bali and visit friends in SLC instead of justice warrioring in the middle of Summer session.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

My apologies but I now have this song running through my head. 

Just replace "Kyle's mom" with "Mariah Brown" or Meri Brown. 

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

So limited that it did not make it into her calendar for week one of school, though commuting, catching up on reading and free time did.

Is that Mariah's equivalent of EXECUTIVE TIME??? 

😂😂😂

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

They gushy "how wonderful you are, O Wise One" comments make me want to puke.  Behold our future - these airheads will be running the world some day.

  • Like 7
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

They gushy "how wonderful you are, O Wise One" comments make me want to puke.  Behold our future - these airheads will be running the world some day.

God help our future generations. I will probably be long gone but I fear for my grands. At least I know my kids are solid and grounded in reality, Fire Battalion Chief and Police Captain in major CA cities and have/will raise their kids right.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

They gushy "how wonderful you are, O Wise One" comments make me want to puke.  Behold our future - these airheads will be running the world some day.

Not a day goes by that I don't read the news and think, "Thank God I'm 72 and won't have to live long with the results of the madness being created by up-and-coming "leaders."

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Not a day goes by that I don't read the news and think, "Thank God I'm 72 and won't have to live long with the results of the madness being created by up-and-coming "leaders."

Right there with you.  It seems hopeless overall and I don't want to be around to see the implosion of both the planet and society. I can't imagine being younger (I'll be 70 soon) and having to look at what is happening and imagine a dire future.

And her pompous posts are a joke - rule #4 in particular is one that the SC founder heartily embraces through his support of the current government.  So why no admonishments or posts addressing that?  As long as there doesn't need to be any actual effort on her part of disruption of her precious "all about me" life, she's all for it.  But get in the way of Me First - crickets.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

They gushy "how wonderful you are, O Wise One" comments make me want to puke.  Behold our future - these airheads will be running the world some day.

COL here, and that is a good thingk.  My over-30 daughter is not going to have kids, and while I'm sad about that, in a way, it's one less thing to worry about, since I won't be a grandma.  People like dear Pudge make me want to scream, and I'm not a screamer (thinkingk of you, Christine!)  Pudge is just insufferable, like her parents, but even worse.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Such a hypocritical SJW!  I wonder if she reflects on her "buy local produce" mantra as she sits in Chi-town bistros enjoying avocado toast or thinks about the consumption of fossil fuels as she and Sludge jet across the country to Utah for a "much-needed vacay".  Or how about the fact that they both earn income from promoting the sale of specialized clothing for every activity that can be ordered via cellphones or computers (that they can repair themselves???).

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

"Own only the necessary."

(But PLEASE subscribe to the latest, daily nonsense that I promote here. Just because it uses those resources that are in danger, ship in cardboard boxes and require the use of under-aged people in third world countries doesn't mean you should miss out on a chance at using my code $$MARIAHNEEDSCASH$$ for $3 off your first order. )

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Not a day goes by that I don't read the news and think, "Thank God I'm 72 and won't have to live long with the results of the madness being created by up-and-coming "leaders."

After a very realistic dream that woke me with the sweats and a rapid heart rate - I've thought for years that someday they will round up all of the olds and put us in barbed wire encampments where the guards are on skateboards, wearing earbuds and backwards ball caps. 

  • Laugh 11
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, suomi said:

After a very realistic dream that woke me with the sweats and a rapid heart rate - I've thought for years that someday they will round up all of the olds and put us in barbed wire encampments where the guards are on skateboards, wearing earbuds and backwards ball caps. 

We could blithely ignore them if we put our COL womxn power together and built walls around the interior perimeter of the barbed wire.  

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Even Mother Meri would approve of walls.

"My walls are UP!  Waaah, waaah, waaah!"  Complete with wiping the eye boogers.

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Such a hypocritical SJW!  I wonder if she reflects on her "buy local produce" mantra as she sits in Chi-town bistros enjoying avocado toast or thinks about the consumption of fossil fuels as she and Sludge jet across the country to Utah for a "much-needed vacay".  Or how about the fact that they both earn income from promoting the sale of specialized clothing for every activity that can be ordered via cellphones or computers (that they can repair themselves???).

There would be no cellphones, computers or earbuds & polyester LuLaCrap without mining and petroleum.  One flight to/from Bali has the carbon footprint of driving a car for a year, Snowflake!  And why are you still drinking coffee?

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Who wants to take one for the team and open an IG account and then post every one of those salient arguments.  You know it will be deleted in a  heartbeat but at least she'll know there are some intelligent humans out there that don't by her self-serving BS.  Selfish cow.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

You ladies have said it all brilliantly!

F46E5E46-5A0A-4C42-A68B-E310FBE56D94.jpeg.8dc87a1015bd180db5e1b3b5ba4c4fd7.jpeg

This one though in particular. She is so hypocritical I can’t believe she had the nerve to post this. Does she remember the excessive consumption and carbon footprint created from her family alone with their massive McMansions and 30 different old-clapped out vehicles that they can’t possibly carpool in, for fear of having to talk to each other. Also Lulahellno is the epitome of discardable limited shelf life clothing. Activism starts in your own backyard hypocrite. 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Blah, Blah, Blah, you vapid twit.  Your FitBit tells you what's best for you.  Would this be another piece of unnecessary equipment that you eschew? 

And do I spy a plastic bottle rather than a refillable bottle from home?  Save the planet Mariah, use your expensive water filtration system and add a paper packet of flavor crystals if you must.

Is the orange tan the result of applying chemical laden potions to your skin or is the Oompah Loompah look inherited from Mother Meri?

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

I see she found Meri’s orange fake tan stash 🦵 🥕 

Stick to shilling stuff to the masses Mariah, you won’t cut it as a philosopher recycling the same old BS. 

Instead of wasting time ‘meditating on the mantra that you trust in your ability to know what’s best for you’, maybe you could instead meditate, on how to capitalise a fucking sentence correctly for a change. Dimwit. 

D972B8FE-D193-4F20-965B-11C817D67649.thumb.jpeg.6a9064e7049db67a834be4cd67f16337.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth · Reason: Spellingk and more snark
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe that is rub-on fake tanner in the bottle.  It is the same colour as her legs.

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I see she likes that coconut water that costs a small fortune for one bottle. I think it's like 5 or 6 bucks for that size. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

She’s wearing what we call undershorts rather than actual pants. They might be bike shorts but basically short leggings.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Takes the reigns, eh?  🙄 

First thing that jumped out at me.  And this is Master's Degree material?  

Damn.  How does this clueless brat have any following?  

  • Like 8
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

You ladies have said it all brilliantly!

F46E5E46-5A0A-4C42-A68B-E310FBE56D94.jpeg.8dc87a1015bd180db5e1b3b5ba4c4fd7.jpeg

This one though in particular. She is so hypocritical I can’t believe she had the nerve to post this. Does she remember the excessive consumption and carbon footprint created from her family alone with their massive McMansions and 30 different old-clapped out vehicles that they can’t possibly carpool in, for fear of having to talk to each other. Also Lulahellno is the epitome of discardable limited shelf life clothing. Activism starts in your own backyard hypocrite. 

I drive a 29-year-old car (I live in a city - no sense parking a newer car on the street, and garages cost too much), I've had the same cell phone for over 3 years (I bought it just before a newer version was released several generations ago, to be practical) and I just bought the same style of sandals, slightly used, on Ebay, to replace the ones I've worn since summer 2012. I also have worn the same shorts, dresses and other summer clothes for almost a decade - washing them in cold water and hanging them to dry really preserves them. My workout gear consists of 3 pairs of old cotton Danskin leggings. They each have one or two small holes (not in the crotch or backside though!)  but I'm rolling around on the gym floor a lot during exercise class so who cares? I don't wear them except to my workouts.  However, I do not do these things because I'm "woke" or a "social media warrior" or any of that junk. I hate shopping - even online - and when I find something I like my hope is to wear it for as long as possible. I love my old car - if something goes wrong, it's usually obvious and generally an easy fix, unlike newer cars. It's also sturdier, as it is made of steel rather than aluminum alloys or whatever goes into making new cars. Plus no mystery computer gadget stuff.  I don't think I'm particularly commendable or more worthy than others.  I don't do any of these things for a cause - but rather because these are my preferences. Okay back to the topic - Mariah is a pill.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I see she found Meri’s orange fake tan stash 🦵 🥕 

Stick to shilling stuff to the masses Mariah, you won’t cut it as a philosopher recycling the same old BS. 

Instead of wasting time ‘meditating on the mantra that you trust in your ability to know what’s best for you’, maybe you could instead meditate, on how to capitalise a fucking sentence correctly for a change. Dimwit. 

D972B8FE-D193-4F20-965B-11C817D67649.thumb.jpeg.6a9064e7049db67a834be4cd67f16337.jpeg

Now give Mariah some credit...she correctly capitalized all of the "I"s!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/20/2019 at 11:20 PM, deirdra said:

It was the new "woke" in ~2012 for city people, but most are over it because the screw-cap grooves are not pleasant on the lips and you always end up with a couple of drops dribbling down the side.

It was a thing at a restaurant called the Coleman  Still in the 80s San Jose. 

Edited by athousandclowns

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Now give Mariah some credit...she correctly capitalized all of the "I"s!

True for the first time ever! 😉

I’m not giving her credit for that though, even my six year old son knows to capitalise ‘I’.  That word really shouldn’t be difficult for her either, (as aside from being just one fucking letter to get right), it’s also the entire basis of her self-absorbed vocabulary (along with me, my, myself, mine...), the rest of the woke gibberish she spouts, is probably just full-on quotes stolen from a Tony Robbins book. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

Now give Mariah some credit...she correctly capitalized all of the "I"s!

Autocorrect.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, deirdra said:

There would be no cellphones, computers or earbuds & polyester LuLaCrap without mining and petroleum.  One flight to/from Bali has the carbon footprint of driving a car for a year, Snowflake!  And why are you still drinking coffee?

Please, please put this on her Insta  Or I will (plagiarize).

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, sheshark said:

Please, please put this on her Insta  Or I will (plagiarize).

Go ahead and plagiarize!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She is starting to sound like a Duggar with the season of life bs.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, VegasVixen said:

I see she likes that coconut water that costs a small fortune for one bottle. I think it's like 5 or 6 bucks for that size. 

And using a plastic bottle.  What a hypocrite.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

"Since I got back from Bali."

I mean, we all called it from the minute we discovered that she was heading there, but the selfless, all about community, woke granola Snowflake proceeds to name-drop Bali as much as she can - just as we predicted.  And as pointed out above, it's hysterical how she lectured all of us about saving the planet and in the very next post, she's carting around a plastic water bottle.  Do these people actually think?  At all?  Did growing up on mock tapioca and green goo somehow liquefy the self-aware portion of their brains?

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/22/2019 at 8:22 AM, Sandy W said:

Such a hypocritical SJW!  I wonder if she reflects on her "buy local produce" mantra as she sits in Chi-town bistros enjoying avocado toast or thinks about the consumption of fossil fuels as she and Sludge jet across the country to Utah for a "much-needed vacay".  Or how about the fact that they both earn income from promoting the sale of specialized clothing for every activity that can be ordered via cellphones or computers (that they can repair themselves???).

"repair themselves" Hahahahahahaaaa!  She can't even wash her ratty hair.... she's not repairing anything.

Typical idiot nonsense from Mariah who sits there displaying stuff like "fun fit" boxes and other "new" products with individual packages all wrapped in plastic etc. Yet she's preaching to others. 

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

"Since I got back from Bali."

I mean, we all called it from the minute we discovered that she was heading there, but the selfless, all about community, woke granola Snowflake proceeds to name-drop Bali as much as she can - just as we predicted.  And as pointed out above, it's hysterical how she lectured all of us about saving the planet and in the very next post, she's carting around a plastic water bottle.  Do these people actually think?  At all?  Did growing up on mock tapioca and green goo somehow liquefy the self-aware portion of their brains?

It's not just Browns that are so stupid. It's seems as if that many of that generation lack critical thinking skills. How can you think if you can't be challenged without being "hurt"?

Edited by Higgins
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

It’s so easy to call out her hypocrisy. She’s a walking contradiction, I’m sure she wants to be an eco warrior, but in reality she’s a sell out slave to the dollar. 

Check out her instagram post from less than a year ago and then the subsequent posts within that same year of her single use plastic items - this is just what is photographed by her - a tiny teeny snapshot of what she actually consumes. 

Get the hell off my lawn you fraud.  

963673B6-817F-468C-9CFA-5E903A0915E8.thumb.jpeg.5af27fe9f9c88c19a056f9d0aa8d3cff.jpeg

Oh cool story Mariah! Except...uh oh.. busted biarch 

20DB98B7-5BBF-42C2-8357-B46C4A184CC3.thumb.jpeg.efe478a9d9566b4b12bf7fb9725d091a.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 10
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

And I'd tell her to take her dog Mosby with her, except Mother Meri seems to have custody of him.

Are all of her ass-kissing Wokes blind to Pudge's hypocrisy?  They must be.  

Sofa, you are a star for calling out this bullshit.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I’m bad at crossing out people’s names!

Employment:

7AD84BCD-4B37-4CE9-9EFD-DCD646904ABA.jpeg

“Haha”.........

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

So it's fine to preach from your high horse about "owning only the necessary" but work in a store that caters to people who have an outfit for everything.  Does she tell the customers that they should just go home and exercise in whatever old stretchy things they have on hand?  

Yeah, right.

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...