Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

"Honor her body"? Oh come on. I know people in their 40s with better physiques--besides,  we all know she's going to eat back her workout at her obligatory brunch. 

She really is in love with herself. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
21 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

What's with the pants on the hanger?  And a white belt?  Looks like something Herb Tarlek would wear to match his white shoes.

Wait, was Herb queer?

HA!  The shoes always give it away.  Herb Tarlek!  Loved that show and it is time to watch some reruns.  We watched the Thanksgiving one this year and we seriously hadn't laughed like that in long time.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

"Honor her body"? Oh come on. I know people in their 40s with better physiques--besides,  we all know she's going to eat back her workout at her obligatory brunch. 

She really is in love with herself. 

Heck I am 50 and in MUCH better shape than she is.  But I am not honoring my body with 5000 calories a day.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

www.WokeMariah.com!

There are mandatory meetings on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of every week at the coffeehouse of Mariah's choosing.  Show up sometime around noon (Mariah is no early bird, LOLZ)!  Bring cash for your coffee ($5 - $25, depending on how woke you take your java), plus $17.50 for an order of avocado toast (mandatory).  A deposit of $49.95 (cash only, mandatory) will allow Mariah to unblock you on social media so you can follow along as Mariah dispenses sage life advice on how you too can be as crunchy as she is (hint: toss those crazy shampoo bottles)!  For the additional small fee of $25.99 (mandatory), you will also receive directions to every abandoned parking lot/dark alley/empty warehouse where Mariah may or may not show up to teach an hour of yoga, depending on if she is filling her fillings that particular day or not!  Each yoga sesh is free of charge but please bring cash ($20 should do it - mandatory) to cover the costs of Mariah's transportation to/from class, and to aid her purchase of her next size-small sports bra/yoga pants combo.  Namaste!

Don't forget the $32 Soul Cycle class!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Don't forget the $32 Soul Cycle class!

For ONE class?  Is that what they cost?  Oy.

Meri will never see retirement, what with supporting SludgePudge.  Those two wokers will never be able to support their lifestyle themselves.  Why should they bother to get real jobs?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

For ONE class?  Is that what they cost?  Oy.

Meri will never see retirement, what with supporting SludgePudge.  Those two wokers will never be able to support their lifestyle themselves.  Why should they bother to get real jobs?

For the cost of 4 classes, she could purchase a basic bicycle and pedal her buns all over "Chi-town" from bistro to bistro.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
On 7/30/2019 at 12:22 AM, Sofa Sloth said:

Ok yes, I just had to unfortunately reread it, you’re absolutely correct. 

Still a stupid way to spend your birthday, moping over first world problems with Audge (and then moping over it some more on Instagram for attention). An actual cry session, at an actual dinner party, which hosted actual invited guests, would have made a bit more sense for the occasion,  than her little pity party with her own emotions, just saying 😆 

Oh, absolutely!! She basically threw herself a full-blown Pity Party-themed birthday. Sounds absolutely dreadful!

Edited by Nessa Darlin
Rearranging punctuation
  • Love 8
On 8/1/2019 at 7:24 AM, DakotaJustice said:

Ah. So she got on the Soul cycle selfie bike.

My favorite comment:

2817D222-3615-4B56-9779-BB0099D2EDA2.jpeg

Pearl.stevens please come and sit here with us. I need her passive aggressive low-key snark on this forum. She is one of our tribe. Haha

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Pretty sure Mariah is trying to convince herself that she is gay.   When just about every single post she makes refers to it, there’s got to be something there.   Yes, she claims to love Audge, but maybe she’s just never had a best friend before?   If you are confident in your sexuality, you don’t need to proclaim it so loudly. 

My money is on the wedding never happening. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, tabloidlover said:

Pretty sure Mariah is trying to convince herself that she is gay.   When just about every single post she makes refers to it, there’s got to be something there.   Yes, she claims to love Audge, but maybe she’s just never had a best friend before?   If you are confident in your sexuality, you don’t need to proclaim it so loudly. 

Maybe so.  Based on the experience of one gay son, he was quite vocal about it early on.  Many years later, not at all.  Time will tell about Mariah.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Oh the wedding will happen alright. I'm sure they've already collected the TLC money. But I think you have a valid point. 

• Love 8
On 8/1/2019 at 7:24 AM, DakotaJustice said:

Ah. So she got on the Soul cycle selfie bike.

My favorite comment:

2817D222-3615-4B56-9779-BB0099D2EDA2.jpeg

So she deleted our favorite comment! (See below)? She obviously can’t take constructive suggestions, if doesn’t fit with her ‘I’m the most wonderful wonder that ever existed’ philosophy. She’s that arrogant,  she probably thinks she’s a qualified dietitian herself 😆 

5622CB3F-3F6A-48C3-9D28-774FA876649E.thumb.jpeg.48f068ffb388158aeebe572b0b4a296a.jpeg

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I can almost smell her lack of deodorant, and greasy hair.  P-U.

That cutesy pose and wrinkled nose expression do nothing for Pudge.  Those old lady elastic waist pants?  And no bra?  And what "work" is she doing?  

This insufferable brat is nauseating.

• Love 11

Um, work?  What work?  What place of employment would allow that kind of attire other than, say, a warehouse. 

She really ought to marry herself so she can do double posts on how adorbs she is.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

She should definitely marry herself, a la Dennis Rodman.  So in love with ME!  Look how adorbs I am!  

I didn't notice the shadow on those ugly pants, but it wouldn't surprise me if she's just so excited to do this snarkable post, that she peed herself.  We had a dog years ago that did that.

Just now, deirdra said:

What place of employment pays you to take selfies on the sidewalk all day?

I want that job!!

• Love 1

Mariah, a Camel called while you were ‘working’. He would really like his toe back.🐪 

Seriously, those are the worst pants I’ve ever seen. Only the biggest egomaniac or someone with a complete lack of self awareness, would post a picture with their front bum on display to the world, thinking it’s something people would like to view. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

But, but, but, I"m so CUTE. I'm so QUEER. I'm so WOKE.  Who wouldn't want to adore me no matter what I look like. 

I am Princess Pudge, bow before me and my brilliance you clueless monogamists.  And non-influencers.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Well, moron, just drink water and you won't need a list of side effects or symptoms.  

When people end up in the hospital with an electrolyte imbalance from this witch's brew, can they sue her?

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Well, at least it's not an MLM. It's a legit product - electrolytes - but I think they're really intended for endurance athletes which Mariah certainly is not.

Anything for that "Influencer's" buck!! One of these days she or Aspyn with her detox tea will kill some one because they didn't pay any attention to side effects of the things they are hawking.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Well, at least it's not an MLM. It's a legit product - electrolytes - but I think they're really intended for endurance athletes which Mariah certainly is not.

I’m guessing she loses a lot of hydration due to the amount of tears she supposedly cries at her imaginary dinner parties about her millennial first world non-problems. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder if this squinty-eye thing is psychological or some sort of signaling of gender/gay/woke that I don't get.  But, they look awful, like those vintage dolls that only have large, thready "Xs" for eyes.  Blech.  ✖✖                                                             

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 8/2/2019 at 6:23 PM, tabloidlover said:

Oh the wedding will happen!  That's TLC gold and will line both sludge and pudge pockets with lots of moolah!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Oh the wedding will happen!  That's TLC gold and will line both sludge and pudge pockets with lots of moolah!!!

Absolutely. Even if they call it quits straight afterwards, the wedding will most definitely happen. It’s an easy cash cow and exposure for the opportunistic grifters gals and probably the only reason TLC renewed another season. 

I wonder if back when we speculated they were having relationship trouble (after Mariah’s cryptic ‘woe-is-me, I’m having trouble adjusting to the real world after vacationing alone for a month’ post), if part of that meltdown was her was feeling the weight of that signed TLC contract; the reality of the pressure now, to both marry for the moolah and to save the family show. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

That's TLC gold and will line both sludge and pudge pockets with lots of moolah!!!

Not only that but their legions of followers will be lining up to peruse the registries and send all manner of gifts.  I bet they even register for a set of special electrolyte tumblers.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

When you are a woke yoga instructor in your 20's and your chest is inches away from your waistband, something is very, very wrong.

I thought the LLN jeans were the worst fitting pants I had ever seen....thanks, Mariah, for proving me wrong.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Gatorade tends to use real athletes for their endorsements and still maintain a low level price point for the masses. You dont have to be a "woke" blabber to fix your electrolytes at 50.00 a shot

• Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Gatorade tends to use real athletes for their endorsements and still maintain a low level price point for the masses. You dont have to be a "woke" blabber to fix your electrolytes at 50.00 a shot

You can do some real damage by drinking that kind of stuff when you don't need it.  You have to work up a good sustained sweat before you start losing sodium.  Even then plain water is the best solution.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

I suspect Mariah has more people on discussion boards than us talking about how stupid her squinty grin looks.  But - as most bratty children know - even bad attention is better than no attention at all.  She knows how people feel, and she just loves that she is the center of attention.

• Love 10
On 8/5/2019 at 11:16 AM, TurtlePower said:

This girl is in her 20s? With all that yoga and "wokeness"? Mariah looks more like she could be Meri's sister, not Meri's daughter.

At the risk of dating myself, those pants look like the ones that were advertised in the coupon section of the Sunday newspaper when I was a kid. Polyester, elastic waist, seam down the front of the legs, came in 20-ish colors. Gah.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6