Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Cheryl Marie

Mariah Brown: The Only Planet I'm Applying to is Westminster College

30 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I’d love to know how her “class” went that she “taught”.  Did she ever mention anything about it?

She has never said anything as far as I know about how any of her "classes" went. Hasn't she supposedly had 2? I suspect that there was such a low turnout she really couldn't say anything about them that could make her look good.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

OMG that was hilarious. The jerky speed up made me think of a silent movie - all we need is a piano and some signs on a chalkboard with silly narration. 

OMG!!  So true!  First time poster, long time lurker. (you guys are so funny!!) I HAD to register only to ask if someone here is good enough to edit the video 'silent movie style'.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

In some of her poses she looks like a Sumo wrestler.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 9

9 minutes ago, jojo3couleurs said:

OMG!!  So true!  First time poster, long time lurker. (you guys are so funny!!) I HAD to register only to ask if someone here is good enough to edit the video 'silent movie style'.

Welcome!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jojo3couleurs said:

...someone here is good enough to edit the video 'silent movie style'.

Complete with frenetic music like this.  

Speeding that up was a big mistake, Pudge. Some of those moves are clumsily hilarious - probably not what you were going for.

• Laugh 9

I'm just happy that we've moved to page 65 so I don't have to view that "runners high" squinty photo anymore.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 17

3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Complete with frenetic music like this.  

Speeding that up was a big mistake, Pudge. Some of those moves are clumsily hilarious - probably not what you were going for.

Yes!  Imagine her video with this music!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Well...at least she’s not pontificating or shilling.  I guess it’s good she’s practicing her yoga.  I don’t get the speeding up thing, just make the video shorter.  The only thing I can think as to why she’s celebrating half a headstand is maybe the second leg while not up wasn’t on the floor either.  I’d love to know how her “class” went that she “taught”.  Did she ever mention anything about it?

Just give her some time.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

On 7/27/2019 at 9:11 PM, Irate Panda said:

Well...at least she’s not pontificating or shilling.  I guess it’s good she’s practicing her yoga.  I don’t get the speeding up thing, just make the video shorter.  The only thing I can think as to why she’s celebrating half a headstand is maybe the second leg while not up wasn’t on the floor either.  I’d love to know how her “class” went that she “taught”.  Did she ever mention anything about it?

What bothers me is that she keeps adjusting her outfit during the whole thing. Back in the day--before yoga was marketed into what it is now--it was loose tops and loose trousers (and no mats, maybe a towel). If Mariah wore less problematic clothes, she could focus on what she's doing. 

• Like 8

As I have said before, knowing that she is a twit, that she seems to have found her place in life, at least at this point.  She looks Very happy all the time - not that sour puss we saw when they were looking at the "homes" in LV.  

• Like 8

On 7/28/2019 at 12:11 AM, Irate Panda said:

I’d love to know how her “class” went that she “taught”.  Did she ever mention anything about it?

I bet a bottle of body wash that nobody came. If there had been any kind of a crowd, there would be postings all over the place.  Even if the participants wouldn't allow pictures, you know Pudge would be trumpeting about her AMAZING success.

• Like 13

Is coffee now considered a health food by Sludge & Pudge?  

• Laugh 3

4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Is coffee now considered a health food by Sludge & Pudge?  

Why not?  Isn't everything SludgePudge do healthy?  Mother Meri can afford it, certainly.  Schlepping her LuLaRags within a multi-state region pays for all.

• Like 4

More cold sores? Or did she fall on her face during clumsy yoga?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Thank you so much for sharing your deep feelings, O Wise One.  At age 24 you have seen all of life there is to see and are therefore ready to share your learnings with the unenlightened.  I feel SO much better having read your treatise on "fucking feelings".

Full of yourself much, you pompous little twit?

And who sits on a filthy sidewalk were people have spit and tracked around all kinds of crap including, well, crap and then eats?  I guess bacteria bow down after hearing her profound teachings and slink away.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 13

I REALLY TRIED!!! I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt.  She makes my brain hurt. While she’s having her “dinner party” if she could have an appetizer of GO FUCK YOURSELF and entree of STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE 

tenor.gif?itemid=7919962

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 16

38 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

And to spend her 24th birthday crying at a dinner party for no reason...sorry that’s not normal and sounds miserable.

I believe what she was implying was simply a metaphor her yoga instructor had shared. As in, “a time of reflection” hosted by you & accepting all the Feelings as welcome guests. Apparently,  Audge thought Sadness needed to take a seat next to the host as the VIP speaker...

Edited by Nessa Darlin · Reason: Thought of a better way to describe the Insufferables’ Dinner Party.
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

26 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

And who sits on a filthy sidewalk were people have spit and tracked around all kinds of crap including, well, crap and then eats?

Totally agree. But at least she’s wearing shoes... maybe she can send a pair to Janelle for Christmas!! 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

😂😂 "feel my fucking feelings" sounds like she's been drinking all day, with Audrey.

Starting with mimosas in the morning...I'm sure she hasn't been eating just fruit today.  I read "feel my fucking feelings" as her saying it in a drunken slurry voice before collapsing. 

ETA: and crying at the table too. Drunk and maybe just a wee bit high.

Just saw the hashtag "queer birthdays" oh please. 🙄

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

27 minutes ago, Nessa Darlin said:

I believe what she was implying was simply a metaphor her yoga instructor had shared. As in, “a time of reflection” hosted by you & accepting all the Feelings as welcome guests. Apparently,  Audge thought Sadness needed to take a seat next to the host as the VIP speaker...

This is a great way to describe the whoa is me she was describing.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

2 hours ago, Nessa Darlin said:

Ok yes, I just had to unfortunately reread it, you’re absolutely correct. 

Still a stupid way to spend your birthday, moping over first world problems with Audge (and then moping over it some more on Instagram for attention). An actual cry session, at an actual dinner party, which hosted actual invited guests, would have made a bit more sense for the occasion,  than her little pity party with her own emotions, just saying 😆 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Just saw the hashtag "queer birthdays" oh please. 🙄

Gosh, you guys - I can't say for sure, but do you think Mariah  might be.....gay??  I mean, it's just a filling I have.  Can't quite put my finger on why.  Also, I didn't know birthdays were queer or straight or anything else.  I learn so much from Ye Olde Wise One.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 17

6 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Gosh, you guys - I can't say for sure, but do you think Mariah  might be.....gay??  I mean, it's just a filling I have.  Can't quite put my finger on why.  Also, I didn't know birthdays were queer or straight or anything else.  I learn so much from Ye Olde Wise One.

I have the feeling she just might not be.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

Every post on here after her birthday post has me almost peeing myself from laughter.

I get it, she's happy.  But she SO defines herself as a queer SJW that it's just too much.  We get it.  It's not just a birthday, it's a queer birthday.  The rest of us just have regular birthdays.

I can just see her dinner parties with her crying and Audrey explaining these feelings as "needing to rise to the surface, you've been such a martyr this year, LET IT OUT!" She's just awful.  They both are.

• Like 16

13 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

‘I learned a lot this year more than any others that it is ok for me to feel my fucking feelings’

I’m confused by this, given the magnitude of sulking and whining Mariah outwardly did in her years on camera, I’d say she’s never had an issue ‘feeling her fucking feelings’ as she eloquently put it. 

And to spend her 24th birthday crying at a dinner party for no reason...sorry that’s not normal and sounds miserable. She probably needs to get some proper therapy and drugs and stop trying to simply self-medicate her depression with yoga, soul cycle and brunch. 

Also, Mariah go treat yourself to a birthday pedicure, or some nice new queer white sneakers, before taking pics that show off your feet. Chipped old nail polish and overgrown nails on your trotters are not a nice look 🙈

Lastly, let’s all give our thanks to the grapes, for hiding the horrors we may have seen, had they not been strategically placed there. 

Grapes are a gateway drug to a 600# life.  I discovered this fun fact on my 600# life.  According to these folks, eating grapes, oranges and sugar free jam are to blame for their enormous size.

Mariah, beware!!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 15
  • Surprise 1

Her life might be just a tad better if they'd invited actual people to a dinner party for her birthday instead of her "fillings."  That might require actual effort, getting clean, ordering food, and communicating with real beings face to face though.  

• Like 6
  • Laugh 4

How kind of this woke individual to share such profound words of wisdom.

Excuse me, now I must 🤮.

• Laugh 5

47 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Her life might be just a tad better if they'd invited actual people to a dinner party for her birthday instead of her "fillings."  That might require actual effort, getting clean, ordering food, and communicating with real beings face to face though.  

And having actual real friends rather than a bunch of Instagram followers she doesn't know.  

Kind of a weird disparity with social media that one can be a loner and yet be super popular (or at least seem to be).

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Maybe none of her friends have the right kind of queer shoes.   

Or, as DakotaJustice aptly pointed, she doesn't have any actual friends, just ass kissers online.  She can bask in their adoration without knowing what kind of folx they really are and pretend they are all Just Like Her.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Absolom said:

I don't think they have any friends?  I never hear them speak of other people in their lives.  Would you be their friend???  lol

• Like 2
  • Laugh 11
  • Surprise 1

7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Sheesh c’mon! There’s a spoiler alert function for a reason! So she’s GAY?? But...But...there’s been literally no hint of this! 😉 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Laugh 18

Second one is blurry because it’s a screenshot from a video.

1569F652-CC3B-4785-8F07-58AA518A95AE.jpeg

BB9FE787-1EFA-4193-9F6F-D2FBFAAF5947.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

27 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Second one is blurry because it’s a screenshot from a video.

1569F652-CC3B-4785-8F07-58AA518A95AE.jpeg

BB9FE787-1EFA-4193-9F6F-D2FBFAAF5947.jpeg

Ugh a newsletter?  Mariah whinging about her mental health, while telling everyone how to live their own lives, when she’s the tender age of 24, is so intriguing to me and I definitely wish to subscribe to her newsletter!  🙄 She could not be more full of herself honestly. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Like 14

Has anyone figured out whether or not Mariah is actually working towards a graduate degree?

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

Has anyone figured out whether or not Mariah is actually working towards a graduate degree?

She has posted that she is all evidence to the contrary.

• Like 6

Who’s gonna take one for the team and subscribe to her fillins newsletter??

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Soooo, I guess writing a blog is "work", just like Janelle writing StriFe posts is "work".

I mean really, who gives a shit what a spoiled 24 year old girl has to say about life? She has no clue. She needs to spend her time educating herself instead of posting her speshul thoughts.

• Like 10
  • Laugh 3

2 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Hard pass.

• Laugh 10

26 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Hard pass.

Ditto. I have my sanity to think of.

• Laugh 7

Ditto here too! Life is too short to waste on her $hit.

• Laugh 6

4 hours ago, Meowwww said:

If one of us did it would probably bring her subscriber list up to two—us and Meri.  Sadly, I’m over my daily quota for self righteous cow manure so I must decline.  

I’m sure everyone who comes to her yoga classes will subscribe, though 😉

• Laugh 10

7 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

“I will always be a student of life” sounds like something people tell themselves after dropping out of their much touted school for a career in social media. 😂 

• Like 9
  • Laugh 5